The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

ExclusivePix - more Met Police photos, from the team that's always on hand to snap what the Met orders them to snap - Page 5 Mm11

ExclusivePix - more Met Police photos, from the team that's always on hand to snap what the Met orders them to snap - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

ExclusivePix - more Met Police photos, from the team that's always on hand to snap what the Met orders them to snap - Page 5 Mm11

ExclusivePix - more Met Police photos, from the team that's always on hand to snap what the Met orders them to snap - Page 5 Regist10

ExclusivePix - more Met Police photos, from the team that's always on hand to snap what the Met orders them to snap

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Those ExclusivePix photos of Operation Grange at work in Portugal...

ExclusivePix - more Met Police photos, from the team that's always on hand to snap what the Met orders them to snap - Page 5 Vote_lcap11%ExclusivePix - more Met Police photos, from the team that's always on hand to snap what the Met orders them to snap - Page 5 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 6 ]
ExclusivePix - more Met Police photos, from the team that's always on hand to snap what the Met orders them to snap - Page 5 Vote_lcap89%ExclusivePix - more Met Police photos, from the team that's always on hand to snap what the Met orders them to snap - Page 5 Vote_rcap 89% 
[ 47 ]

Total Votes : 53

ExclusivePix - more Met Police photos, from the team that's always on hand to snap what the Met orders them to snap - Page 5 Empty Re: ExclusivePix - more Met Police photos, from the team that's always on hand to snap what the Met orders them to snap

Post by ShuBob 10.05.14 21:48

SixMillionQuid wrote:
ChippyM wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
SixMillionQuid wrote:At 5:40. So if Mr Redwood decides to do 180 degrees in the future they could argue why did he declare PUBLICLY they were of no interest? They could also argue he he didn't carry out a thorough investigation.

The investigation is ongoing so he can argue back that at the time he made the declaration, they were not suspects.

Yes my thinking exactly, they were not officially suspects at the time he was speaking and still aren't. Given all the legal issues around this case he would hardly come out and say the Mc's are suspects without getting very thorough evidence.

If he has them in his radar he would have kept silent on the issue or "no comment". By the time SY have gone through their process of elimination we'll all be dead.   laughat

Ah! But look what Gerry's "no comment" did for Murat  winkwink 
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

ExclusivePix - more Met Police photos, from the team that's always on hand to snap what the Met orders them to snap - Page 5 Empty Re: ExclusivePix - more Met Police photos, from the team that's always on hand to snap what the Met orders them to snap

Post by Guest 10.05.14 21:52

ShuBob wrote:Dee Coy, it looks like I made the right decision against reading Pat Brown's latest musing about this case.

Yeah! If you haven't read it, don't!  big grin 

In a nutshell, after previously believing the PJ investigation to be true, she now thinks this is a whitewash too. She may well be wrong, of course. Bloody hope so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 10.05.14 21:55

MF77 wrote:
Thanks for the reply ChippyM, perhaps I'm not being clear enough, which often happens!  smilie 

It's just that I'm trying to discuss possible questions of scrutiny, about why she died in that room, how the T9 might have to get their story 'straight' (& not one of them implicate anyone else during the investigation), and who may have been involved in getting rid of the body. 

I personally find it hard to believe that it was nothing more than an accident, and wanted to discuss the implications of this, if you can see what I mean?

I see what you mean, I think that would still belong in the debate section.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 10.05.14 21:56

ShuBob wrote:
For decades, we were told Max Clifford could effectively bring this nation down with the secrets he held. He held on for a while.
Maybe that was a myth to make him seem dangerous.

Notice how many governments officials raced to the McCanns aid so early on, just for two doctors on holiday? Seemed like the whole of Whitehall has in PdL within days. Maybe that's where the answer to all this is.

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 10.05.14 21:59

Dee Coy wrote:
ShuBob wrote:Dee Coy, it looks like I made the right decision against reading Pat Brown's latest musing about this case.

In a nutshell, after previously believing the PJ investigation to be true, she now thinks this is a whitewash too. She may well be wrong, of course. Bloody hope so.

I just read the Pat Brown entry and left a comment. I think she makes some good points but was mistaken that the PJ re-opened the case on grounds of it being an abduction by a sexual predator. I don't think they have released the reasons for re-opening the case. So she can't really use that point to argue for a whitewash.

"Officers based in Porto are understood to have meanwhile presented compelling new leads to law chiefs separate to those being worked on by British police conducting their own investigation.
A spokesman for the Attorney General's office said today: "Portugal's Attorney General has determined the reopening of the inquiry relating to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann following a request from the Policia Judiciaria."
"The decision follows the presentation of new material justifying the reopening of the investigation."
Public prosecutors in Portimao, the same judicial division tasked with the original inquiry into Madeleine's disappearance, will be put in charge of the reopened investigation.
Police in the town are expected to be asked to work under their supervision.
But authorities in Portugal have imposed a secrecy order on the new material they are looking at, banning it from being made public. "
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/10402102/Madeleine-McCann-case-reopened-by-Portugal-police.html
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 10.05.14 21:59

I'm actually quite surprised how pessimistic Pat Brown is. Wasn't it PeterMac that showed her round PdL? And he seems quite optimistic on the case IMO.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 10.05.14 21:59

Dee Coy wrote:

I think for some, believing it's a whitewash is some sort of defense mechanism against potential disappointment. I will remain hopeful until the fat lady is literally out of breath having sang herself out  bigshock 
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 10.05.14 22:06

ShuBob wrote:
SixMillionQuid wrote:
ChippyM wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
SixMillionQuid wrote:At 5:40. So if Mr Redwood decides to do 180 degrees in the future they could argue why did he declare PUBLICLY they were of no interest? They could also argue he he didn't carry out a thorough investigation.

The investigation is ongoing so he can argue back that at the time he made the declaration, they were not suspects.

Yes my thinking exactly, they were not officially suspects at the time he was speaking and still aren't. Given all the legal issues around this case he would hardly come out and say the Mc's are suspects without getting very thorough evidence.

If he has them in his radar he would have kept silent on the issue or "no comment". By the time SY have gone through their process of elimination we'll all be dead.   laughat
Ah! But look what Gerry's "no comment" did for Murat  winkwink 
Or he could have said "we dont give running commentaries". He's made the declaration so can't see how he can undo this declaration later on without making things worse for himself and the team, who have now been photographed.

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 10.05.14 22:09

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Mirage wrote:

One thought that struck me today watching Cameron on his tour: he has to find some ammo against the UKIP surge. What better timing to show EU police cooperating to solve cross border crimes?

That's exactly what I was thinking when I was bored at work last night.

Regarding Tony's views on SY, I am minded to think of that expression that my mother always used - "If you can't find anything nice to say about somebody, then say nothing at all". Although I fear that he would be rendered mute....
I suspect she said that when you were ranting about a school mate.
What would you mother say about an organisation that should be the most trusted in society, but has proven time and again not to be reliable. A group who has spilled a fortune with the only thing they have to show for it is how they discredited another police force.

I am very happy to read Tony's warnings against too great enthusiasm. This "another brilliant move from SY, to fool who we think are the suspects".

Read Pat Brown's blog, should she say nothing too?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by MF77 10.05.14 22:10

ChippyM wrote:
MF77 wrote:
Thanks for the reply ChippyM, perhaps I'm not being clear enough, which often happens!  smilie 

It's just that I'm trying to discuss possible questions of scrutiny, about why she died in that room, how the T9 might have to get their story 'straight' (& not one of them implicate anyone else during the investigation), and who may have been involved in getting rid of the body. 

I personally find it hard to believe that it was nothing more than an accident, and wanted to discuss the implications of this, if you can see what I mean?

Thanks for that, can you point me to it - I don't know where that is?!!  duh
MF77

Activity : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 10.05.14 22:11

Sixmillionquid, it would have made things worse had he suddenly said "we don't give running commentaries" while he was busy briefing the press.

IMO, as explained before, he can very easily get himself out of his previous declarations.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 10.05.14 22:15

lj wrote:I am very happy to read Tony's warnings against too great enthusiasm. This "another brilliant move from SY, to fool who we think are the suspects".

Read Pat Brown's blog, should she say nothing too?

No of course they can and should write what they think but they don't have access to what SY and the Pj are actually working on, none of us here do so it's all guess work with a bit of logical deduction. It's the things that haven't been officially said that give me hope against it being a whitewash.
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 10.05.14 22:17

Atomic Peanut wrote:
ChippyM wrote:As another poster said , I refuse to believe in a white wash until the fat lady has finished singing!
Perhaps those of you who believe a whitewash is in progress would explain exactly how that whitewash will conclude?

Come on, do some reading it's all over the place.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 10.05.14 22:20

ShuBob wrote:Sixmillionquid, it would have made things worse had he suddenly said "we don't give running commentaries" while he was busy briefing the press.

IMO, as explained before, he can very easily  get himself out of his previous declarations.
If he does uncover evidence then it has to be specific and prove beyond doubt that those responsible, did it. So witness confession wont be good enough, it needs to be much more than that.

We already have the dogs pointing at two individuals already so how he can declare them of no interest is beyond me. And this means if he is to turn back to these two individuals he's going to have to come up with something new.

SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 10.05.14 22:23

SixMillionQuid wrote:
ShuBob wrote:Sixmillionquid, it would have made things worse had he suddenly said "we don't give running commentaries" while he was busy briefing the press.

IMO, as explained before, he can very easily  get himself out of his previous declarations.
If he does uncover evidence then it has to be specific and prove beyond doubt that those responsible, did it. So witness confession wont be good enough, it needs to be much more than that.

We already have the dogs pointing at two individuals already so how he can declare them of no interest is beyond me. And this means if he is to turn back to these two individuals he's going to have to come up with something new.

I agree.

For any scenario, they have to come up with a logical explanation backed with evidence. This is why I don't think they can pin it on a dead paedo/burglar etc.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 10.05.14 22:23

ShuBob wrote:I think people who believe in a whitewash are not taking into account the implications of such a conclusion for Amaral. Do they really think he'll just have to accept the conclusion and effectively be destitute having suffered all these years?  nah 

Do you think SY would consider the implications for Dr. Amaral? Of course not. If it was up to us we would prevent a whitewash, but that is not very realistic either.
Apart from that I don't think a white wash will be effectuated the coming 2 or 3 weeks, so I doubt it will affect dr Amaral's trial at all.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.05.14 22:24

Two different versions of a CrimeWatch 'reconstruction' commissioned by Scotland Yard that bore no resemblance to the files about summed it up for me.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 10.05.14 22:25

lj wrote:
ShuBob wrote:I think people who believe in a whitewash are not taking into account the implications of such a conclusion for Amaral. Do they really think he'll just have to accept the conclusion and effectively be destitute having suffered all these years?  nah 

Do you think SY would consider the implications for Dr. Amaral? Of course not. If it was up to us we would prevent a whitewash, but that is not very realistic either.
Apart from that I don't think a white wash will be effectuated the coming 2 or 3 weeks, so I doubt it will affect dr Amaral's trial at all.

Yes I do.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 10.05.14 22:40

MF77 wrote:
ChippyM wrote:
MF77 wrote:

Ask Candyfloss. I know there is a thread where newcomers can put all their questions. It was always high on the list, but I can't find it either at the moment.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 10.05.14 22:41

ShuBob wrote:
lj wrote:

Yes I do.

So that it would positively or negatively influences his trial?

eited to add: what would they want to achieve ?

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 10.05.14 22:53

lj wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
lj wrote:

Yes I do.

So that it would positively or negatively influences his trial?

eited to add: what would they want to achieve ?

I don't know but I think they'll consider his reaction to a whitewash.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.05.14 22:55

lj wrote:
MF77 wrote:
ChippyM wrote:
MF77 wrote:

Ask Candyfloss. I know there is a thread where newcomers can put all their questions. It was always high on the list, but I can't find it either at the moment.

This one......it's a sticky.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8363-new-members-please-put-your-questions-on-this-thread
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 10.05.14 23:57

candyfloss wrote:
lj wrote:
MF77 wrote:
ChippyM wrote:
MF77 wrote:

This one......

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8363-new-members-please-put-your-questions-on-this-thread

Yep, Thanks Candy!

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 11.05.14 1:51

Kate and Gerry hired the best PR they could to promote their campaign.

If the Met have hired a photo agency to document their progress in Portugal they're playing the McCanns at their own game.

IMO
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomic Peanut 11.05.14 7:11

lj wrote:
Atomic Peanut wrote:
ChippyM wrote:As another poster said , I refuse to believe in a white wash until the fat lady has finished singing!
Perhaps those of you who believe a whitewash is in progress would explain exactly how that whitewash will conclude?

Come on, do some reading it's all over the place.
I have done plenty of reading since May 2007. As I explained above, two of the potential whitewash conclusions suggested by ChippyM don't explain why a supposedly shelved case was voluntarily resurrected by NSY, and the other wouldn't hold water because there would be no evidence against the chosen patsy.
Atomic Peanut

Activity : 123

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum