The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sandra Felgueiras interviews McCanns May 2010 in Lisbon Mm11

Sandra Felgueiras interviews McCanns May 2010 in Lisbon Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sandra Felgueiras interviews McCanns May 2010 in Lisbon Mm11

Sandra Felgueiras interviews McCanns May 2010 in Lisbon Regist10

Sandra Felgueiras interviews McCanns May 2010 in Lisbon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sandra Felgueiras interviews McCanns May 2010 in Lisbon Empty Sandra Felgueiras interviews McCanns May 2010 in Lisbon

Post by kary 02.05.10 14:47

Please delete if already posted

kary

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Sandra Felgueiras interviews McCanns May 2010 in Lisbon Empty Re: Sandra Felgueiras interviews McCanns May 2010 in Lisbon

Post by Jill Havern 03.05.10 14:35

Transcript kindly written and provided by anotheroneforjustice and posted on Little Morsals blog:

http://littlemorsals.blogspot.com/2010/05/sandra-felgueiras-interviews-mccanns.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LittleMorsals+%28Little+Morsals%29

anotheroneforjustice — 01 May 2010 — Sandra Felgueiras interviews McCanns in Portugal (April/May 2010)

KM Well, I remember that night very well. Well, I ran. I said, "Madeleine's gone. Someone's taken her."

SF Portuguese introduction

SF When you got into the apartment at 10pm and you didnt see Madeleine, you just ran shouting that she was missing. Weren't you afraid to leave Sean and Amelie behind? What crossed your mind?

KM Well first of all, I didn't just walk in and notice she'd gone. It was the fact that the door was open to the bedroom quite wide. When I went to close the door, it slammed and that's when I noticed that Madeleine was there. And then I thought had she wandered through to our bed, so I went through to our room and she wasn't there and then I went back in again. And ermm... And then I just literally flew round the apartment, once I realised that the window was open and the shutter was up. I flew round the apartment and I just flew. I don't know, I don't... You know, I just ran out, I mean, I knew I could be there in seconds and I just screamed as soon as I saw the table. I screamed.

SF Now when you look back, you realise it could be, could have been dangerous for Sean and Amelie to let them behind? No?

GM I don't think that's right and certainly in medical training, the first thing you get taught in an emergency situation is to call for help. That's part of, that gets drummed into you.

SF So it was a natural reaction?

GM No, err... Its one of the things that should be considered for us but I think most people would react like that.

SF Did it ever cross your mind, Madeleine wouldn't be able to cross the door just looking after you, alone?

KM If I can just explain what I found. The shutters which had been down all week and when I went in and there was a gust that blew the curtains open, that's when I noticed that the shutter had been pulled up.

SF So you have no doubts, she was taken from the bed?

KM No doubts. A three-year old would not be able to do that.

GM If you are saying, "Is it theoretically possible that Madeleine left the apartment, then yes. Do we believe it and do we think she was capable of leaving the apartment the way it was found and by which exit did she leave, then absolutely not

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41061

Back to top Go down

Sandra Felgueiras interviews McCanns May 2010 in Lisbon Empty Re: Sandra Felgueiras interviews McCanns May 2010 in Lisbon

Post by littlepixie 09.05.10 10:12

Sorry if already discussed but I thought this comment on Joannas blog was strange - or am I reading it the wrong way?

Is someone being sarcastic - or is it someone involved?

02/05/2010 14:50

Sandra Felgueiras interviews McCanns May 2010 in Lisbon Blank

Anonymous
said...

CommentsCounter=CommentsCounter+1;
document.write(CommentsCounter);

"If I could tell the truth, what I really saw..you all would
understand why we follow this line... this is it or...jail... you know
"?http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/05/mccann-couple-interviewed-in-lisbon.html
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 09.05.10 16:41

What was that?

Anyway, Kate was so contrived in that interview.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 09.05.10 17:12

About 55 seconds into the vid
'And thats when I noticed Madeleine was there' - Kate Sandra Felgueiras interviews McCanns May 2010 in Lisbon 890363
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 09.05.10 22:57

I noticed that Autumn, she carries on waffling for a bit then realises what she's said.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top