The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

"Maddie cops to start digging at resort"

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "Maddie cops to start digging at resort"

Post by Pyewacket on 08.05.14 19:01

Roll Up, Roll Up Roll Up Folks !!

It's the Madeleine Mystery Circus.

• That's right folks. See the biggest mystery this century solved before your very eyes.
  • Hear how a three year old little girl child, in an instant, disappeared before her parents and friends vey eyes. Whoosh !! One moment there, the next she was gone.
  • No need to buy a ticket friends....No sirree ! we will bring this spectacular show live from Portugal's Hellish Lairs to a TV, Laptop or Newspaper direct to your home. Non-stop 24/7.
  • Brought to you in glorious Technicolour, with updates by the minute. YOU WILL SEE.........
  • The Elite Plod formation team, flown in from the UK, especially for this unique event. That's right, It's the "Men in Black Suits with Shiny Black Boots" moving effortlessly across the wilderness land, and sandy beach sand, leaving No Stone Unturned to show what they've learned.
  • Mr JC Bamforth's Amazing Canary Yellow digging machines, deployed for your delectation at great expense.
  • A highlight of the show will be brought by the finest "Media Clowns" in their brightest summery costumes. You will be tickled pink as they rumble and tumble, leap-frogging and falling over themselves to bring you the latest stunning revelation. Slapstick at it's very best. You'd better believe it.
  • We've got Dogs that smell
  • We've got X-ray machines with flashing lights, the wonder of the modern scientific world.
  • You will FEEL...sick, you will CRY, you will LAUGH at the whole FARRAGO and WONDER what the HELL the world is coming to !!
  •  So hold onto your seats, hold onto your hats, it's gonna be one HELLUVA ride.
  • WARNING: This show is not suitable for persons of a delicate disposition

Pyewacket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 08.05.14 19:07

@canada12 wrote:

If this was a tv cop show,

a) they'd have found incriminating evidence already and removed it. Then they'd have leaked the information in advance that a ground search was about to begin. Then they'd sit back and wait to see who showed up to try and remove things that were previously buried there, and nab them red-handed. Or...

b) they'd have a good idea where incriminating evidence was already. Then they'd have leaked the information that a ground search was about to begin. Then they'd have monitored the "chatter" between suspects to see who was panicking.

Exactly. I don't think Portuguese law allows that, but British one does, I remember a case I saw in that "crocodile tears " crime show, I don't recall the name of the people involved but the police suspended the husband and bugged his house and asked the "missing " woman sister to call the guy and she said a body was found (it was a lie ) and he started discussing that with his new wife, totally panicking and the police caught him.
I'm more inclined to the "someone already talked " idea, but we don't know yet. But things are moving fast so I hope we'll know much more in the next days. It's good to finally have something real happening in this investigation. Madeleine deserves some real justice and answers.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kevmack on 08.05.14 19:11

[quote] BG was an easy target who has never received true justice imo]/quote]

Hmmm, never mind the easy targets of all the women he assaulted and terrified, including the woman he married...but hey ho, it suits your agenda to support his cause because it makes the Met look bad, that's fine, his victims and their families wouldn't agree though

I still don't think for one minute that the Met plan to "plant evidence" on a Portuguese patsy, as I said earlier, that's straying into fantasy land imo

kevmack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 08.05.14 19:13

I've just come across the following article (Feb 2014) re dodgy practices at Brian Kennedy's company Weatherseal and was reminded of his involvement in the Madeleine case. I wonder if Scotland Yard have questioned him. Apparently SY will be interviewing eight witnesses, could any of them include witnesses previously approached by Brian Kennedy and the McCanns detectives, Metodo3. According to journalist Mark Hollingworth, some witnesses felt too intimidated to give statements to the police? In addition, Jenny Murat also alleged Metodo3 intimidated witnesses and paid them to change their statements. Brian Kennedy claimed not to know the McCanns yet he hired Metodo3 & Oakley International and personally contacted several witnesses - very odd.

From http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/category/the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann/brian-kennedy/ - No longer available
On 12 July 2010, Madeleine Foundation Secretary Tony Bennett wrote to Leicestershire Police asking them to investigate claims in an article by Mark Hollingsworth that Brian Kennedy, or those employed by him, had interfered with witnesses in the Madeleine McCann case to the extent of intimidating them into being too frightened to make witness statements to the Police. Tony believed that this amounted to prima facie evidence of a crime, which the police ought to investigate.

Kennedy personally spoke to Martin Smith
A report by Detective Sergeant Liam Hogan of the Irish Guardia, based in Drogheda, County Lough, refers to Mr. Kennedy contacting Mr Smith -
“I took an additional statement from Mr Smith as requested.“He has been contacted by numerous tabloid press looking for stories. He has been contacted by Mr Brian Kennedy, who is supporting the McCann family, to take part in a photo-fit exercise. He has given no stories or helped in any photo fits." “Why did Kennedy contact Martin Smith?”

Then there was Kennedy's involvement with Gail Cooper, the lady who claims to have 'sighted' Monster Man
According to Gail Cooper, it was Brian Kennedy who arranged for her to meet the ‘forensic artist’, Melissa Little.”
In his letter to the LP Bennett queried how Kennedy and his investigators found Cooper in the first place, and why Kennedy seemed anxious to find and promote witnesses who backed up the abduction claim . It's possible that Gail Cooper made contact with the McCann’s private investigators offering information.

Paul Gordon, another witness in the McCann case, was contacted directly by Kennedy.
In a statement, Gordon said, “To the best of my knowledge I never met the McCann family and never delivered the key to anyone other than the staff of Mark Warner…I want to add that since January this year I have received numerous phone calls, messages and visits from the press regarding the collector of donations, which in turn put me in contact with other people such as Brian Kennedy, Kate and Gerry McCann. I feel that this is a constraint that makes it difficult to take the more correct decision…I tried always to cooperate with the police in every way possible…There are certain times when I feel like a pawn in chess”.

Brian Kennedy's Meetings with Robert Murat in Portugal, November 2007
It was Francisco Pagarete, Mr Murat’s Portuguese lawyer who confirmed that a meeting involving Brian Kennedy took place at Mr Murat’s uncle’s house in the Algarve in November. He told the BBC: “[Brian Kennedy] came here to give his support to Robert and to say he doesn’t believe Robert was involved in this story in any way or sense. And he asked if Robert could help the investigation for the finding of Madeleine in any way”. Mr Pagarete added that Mr Kennedy had ‘promised to stay in touch with Mr Murat’ but ‘had not contacted him since’. Mr Pagarete also confirmed that Edward Smethurst was at the meeting. This evening meeting was either on the same day, or very close to, the meeting that Brian Kennedy had with the Portuguese Police on 13 November 2007 . The two Portuguese Police Inspectors, Ferreira and Paiva, later submitted an account of their meeting with Brian Kennedy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Mirror
Double glazing firm Weatherseal Home Improvements agrees to change its sales practices
Feb 06, 2014
Opinion  
by AndrewPenman

Mirror consumer champion Andrew Penman says

Tycoon: Sale Sharks chairman Brian Kennedy
 A double glazing firm linked to dodgy sales practices, who’d have thought it?
Nationwide outfit Weatherseal Home Improvements found itself the subject of an investigation by watchdogs after customers complained about lengthy high pressure sales pitches and reps who didn’t explain terms and conditions. The Office of Fair Trading also had concerns about how the reps were being trained to comply with consumer law, and about the way complaints were handled. Now Weatherseal has agreed to change its practices, promising to make follow-up calls to customers to confirm that they understand what the deal involves. The firm, which co-operated with the OFT probe, will also ensure that customers are given details of cancellation rights.

The company is owned by HI Sales Limited, whose chairman is tycoon Brian Kennedy, owner of the Sales Sharks rugby union team.

In 2007 I told how his notorious double glazing outfit St Helens Glass went bust owing £5.5million. OFT director Nisha Arora said: “Energy efficiency products such as double glazing can offer major benefits to consumers through lower energy bills and warmer homes, but it is important that people are able to make informed purchases with confidence.”
Get in touch
Penman Investigates, Daily Mirror, One Canada Square, London E14 5AP or email investigate@mirror.co.uk
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/andrew-penman-double-glazing-firm-3118439#ixzz3193Fzhxq
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse on 08.05.14 19:26

@kevmack wrote:
 BG was an easy target who has never received true justice imo]/quote]

Hmmm, never mind the easy targets of all the women he assaulted and terrified, including the woman he married...but hey ho, it suits your agenda to support his cause because it makes the Met look bad, that's fine, his victims and their families wouldn't agree though

I still don't think for one minute that the Met plan to "plant evidence" on a Portuguese patsy, as I said earlier, that's straying into fantasy land imo
"All the women he assaulted and terrified" - Just how many women has he been charged with carrying out these assaults on?

And I can assure you I have no agenda on this matter, I only have an opinion of which I think we're still allowed to have, but according to you - not about the met? 

I think the met themselves, due to their poor track record of late, are responsible for looking bad. Please be assured though - I do not label all those who work for the met and policemen and women across the country in the same way. I can assure you I am not the type who hates all police. I have absolute respect for those who work very hard in a job which is not appreciated enough. It is those at the top who I have serious questions about regarding this case and others. 

Now I'm not going to continue this - as this subject is off thread now. I guess we shall have to agree to disagree.

mouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.05.14 20:03

@tasprin wrote:From http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/category/the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann/brian-kennedy/ - No longer available
On 12 July 2010, Madeleine Foundation Secretary Tony Bennett wrote to Leicestershire Police asking them to investigate claims in an article by Mark Hollingsworth that Brian Kennedy, or those employed by him, had interfered with witnesses in the Madeleine McCann case to the extent of intimidating them into being too frightened to make witness statements to the Police. Tony believed that this amounted to prima facie evidence of a crime, which the police ought to investigate.

REPLY: There was a 140-page article on the Madeleine Foundation website about Brian Kennedy, by Seamus McGuigan, some of which I think the MF had to remove because of libel threats or libel actions.

Most of it is still available if anyone is interested in Kennedy and his many actions in the Madeleine McCann case. Here is a list of the contents of the article:

Kennedy’s actions following

the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

by Seamus McGuigan

C O N T E N T S

Chapter                                                                                                                  Page no

A. An exective summary of the main points in this article                   1             

B. A timeline of events                                                                                        3

C. Introduction                                                                                                     11

D. Brian Kennedy - a short biography                                                         11
      The decline and fall of Stockport County                                                    14
      Kennedy’s involvement with the Jehovah’s Witnesses                            15
      Brian Kennedy: The Cheshire Police Connection and  
 Rotherhamgate’:  The Rotherham Rugby Union Club Slush Fund            15
E. Kennedy offers to help the McCanns, September 2007                  17
      The Liverpool Daily Post article                                                                    17
      Comment                                                                                                            18
      The Mail on Sunday article                                                                            18
      Comment                                                                                                            20
      The Wilmslow Express article                                                                        22
      Comment                                                                                                            22

F. How the McCanns say they met Brian Kennedy                               22

G. Brian Kennedy’s actions during the ‘arguido
period’ - September 2007 to July 2008                                                     24
     The Knutsford HQ                                                                                            24
     The appointment of Método 3                                                                        25
     The funding of Método 3                                                                                 26
     How many detectives did Método 3 have?                                                  27
     Kennedy appointed, funded and directed Método 3                                 27
     A controversial detective agency                                                                   29
     Método 3’s alleged involvement in an illegal ’phone tapping scandal   29
     Método 3 try to murder a former prisoner and harass Robert Murat   31
     Método 3’s harassment of Robert Murat continued:  The deliberate
smearing of Robert Murat by Método 3 in the British press                       32
     Metodo 3 falsely claim that an Ocean Club nanny, nine months
before Madeleine was reported missing, saw a prowler looking
identical to Robert Murat                                                                                     35
     The Método 3 ‘Hazelnut Scam’                                                                       39
     Witnesses ‘paid to say that they had seen Madeleine McCann’              40
     24 October 2007: The first the public hears about Método 3’s 
 involvement                                                                                                      40
      The McCanns’ connections to the Rupert Murdoch empire                   41
H. News of the World breaks ‘Método 3 - a crack team
of detectives’ story                                                                                             42
    The News of the World report, 28 October 2007                                       42

I.  Brian Kennedy’s adventures in Morocco                                             44
    The McCanns visit Morocco: June 2007                                                   44
     Brian Kennedy’s campaign to focus on Madeleine being in
Morocco: Bushra Binhisa is mistaken for Madeleine                                  46
     Dr Kate McCann’s account of how Brian Kennedy’s interest
in Morocco developed                                                                                         51
     The press reports of Sunday 30 September                                              53
     The ‘sighting’ of Madeleine by Naoula Malhi in Fnideq and the
search for her in the ‘Rif’ mountains of Morocco                                          55

J.  Brian Kennedy’s three meetings in Portugal on
13 November 2007                                                                                             56

The 19 October telephone call from the Spanish C.I.D.
to the Portuguese Police                                                                                     56
    The meeting between Brian Kennedy, the Portuguese Police
and Método 3 on 13 November 2007                                                               58
    Brian Kennedy’s second meeting on 13 November 2007,
with leading suspect Robert Murat, his family, and two lawyers               61
     Did Brian Kennedy have a third meeting in Portugal
on 13 November 2007?                                                                                       63
     The McCanns ‘may have hastened Madeleine’s murder’                        63
     The boasts of Francisco Marco                                                                     64

The McCann Team: ‘We may have been sold a pup’                                64
     Richard Pendlebury visits the offices of Método 3                                   65
     Madeleine ‘could be home by Christmas’                                                   66
     Even SKY questions Metodo 3                                                                      66
     The Sunday Mirror article of 23 December 2007                                    67
     Método 3’s continuing claims that Michaela Walczuk
was seen abducting Madeleine                                                                          68
     Método 3 ‘to face the sack’                                                                             69
     Christine Toomey of the Sunday Times debunks Método 3                   70

K. Brian Kennedy interferes with witnesses                                           73
     Martin Smith                                                                                                    73
     The release of Jane Tanner’s ‘bundleman’ sketch                                    74
     The Paul Gordon ‘sighting’                                                                            75
     Brian Kennedy’s ’s part in creating the ‘Monster man’ story in the
News of the World, 20 January 2008                                                              78
     The inconsistent evidence of Gail Cooper                                                  81
     Background to the appearance of Gail Cooper’s ‘Monsterman’            83
     ‘Monsterman’: A summary                                                                            86

I. The 
search for Madeleine’s remains in the
Arade Dam, Portugal                                                                                      88
     The Press Association report of 4 February 2008 on the search of 
the Arade Dam                                                                                                       89
     The second search of the Arade Dam - and the relationship
between Marcos Aragão Correia and Método 3                                              95
     The events leading up to Marcos Aragão Correia searching the
Arade Dam                                                                                                              99
    How the Arade Dam search was planned                                                  101
    Marcos Aragão Correia admits to lying about his
‘underworld sources’                                                                                           104
    Marcos Aragão Correia’s ‘vision’ described and analysed                       104
    Método 3 and Correia link the Arade Dam story to Robert Murat        107
    Método 3 carry out scientific tests that ‘prove’ Correia’s
‘mediumistic abilities’                                                                                         108
    The McCann Team use Método 3 and Marcos Aragão Correia in a
surprise attack on Gonçalo Amaral                                                                  110

M. Kennedy’s troubles with Método 3 and Kevin Halligen               111
     February 2008: Método 3 detective arrested in connection with
multi-million drugs theft                                                                                    111
     Kennedy appoints Kevin Halligen to run his private investigation
into Madeleine McCann’s disappearance                                                        113
     August 2008: Método 3 considers suing the British press                     113 
     The Mark Hollingsworth article which exposed McCann investigator
Kevin Halligen as a suspected fraudster - and Brian Kennedy as
someone who intimidated potential witnesses in the case                          115
      iJet Director claims that the McCanns never followed up calls
to their telephone hot-line                                                                                  123
      Método 3’s claims that they helped Spanish Police to uncover
‘a paedophile ring’                                                                                                125
N. Kennedy threatens a libel suit                                                                 127
    Kennedy warns Tony Bennett that he is libelling him                             127
    Tony Bennett’s reply to Carter-Ruck                                                           129

O. Brian Kennedy’s man helps to deceive the media and the
public about an alleged private detective company headed
by Dave Edgar and Arthur Cowley                                                            130

P. The generation of incredible stories about
Madeleine’s whereabouts                                                                             132

March 2009 onwards: Madeleine said to have been abducted by
paedophile Raymond Hewlett                                                                          132
    August 2009: Madeleine said to have been taken by a
Victoria Beckham-lookalike on a yacht to Australia                                    134
     September 2009: ‘Convinced’ that Madeleine is being held in a
‘prison lair’ near Praia da Luz                                                                           136
     January 2010: Madeleine said to have been seen in Dubai                   136
     March 2010: Madeleine said to have been captured on CCTV in
a New Zealand supermarket                                                                             138
  September 2010: The dying Raymond Hewlett said to have written
a letter to his estranged son claiming that a gypsy gang leader                  
admitted to him in a drinking session snatching Madeleine McCann
to order for a wealthy North African family                                                   139
    February 2011: Madeleine ‘in the U.S.’, says Angolan bouncer              139

Q. Conclusion                                                                                                     139

R. References                                                                                                     140

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 08.05.14 20:47

Thanks for the info Tony.

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.05.14 20:51

Looks interesting reading.  Why did BK get involved - did he know the family, or masonic link, or he felt sorry for them?

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 08.05.14 20:53

GUERRILLA DEMOCRACY NEWS
Thursday, 8 May 2014

MCCANN’S OUTBURST TOWARDS PRESS.

Gerry and Kate McCann have made an extraordinary outburst on their Official Find Madeleine Campaign Facebook site, towards the UK’s national Press, “dismayed with the way the media has behaved” over the last couple of days in relation to their daughter’s case.

In an unexpected twist which most observers are calling a prank, Gerry and Kate McCann are said to be in “distress” over the “media’s interference.”

Uncertain as to what specifically Gerry and Kate are eluding to, much has been said about the spelling of their daughter’s name. As the Official Find Madeleine Campaign Facebook webmaster said, “For the press, it's M-A-D-E-L-E-I-N-E; not Maddie!”

The Cracks are beginning to Show.

Ahead of proposed excavations and radar searches around the areas which Gerry and Kate McCann frequented in Portugal at the time of their daughter’s disappearance, speculation is rampant that Judgment Day for Gerry and Kate McCann is fast approaching.

Media Interference?

While Gerry and Kate maintain, “There is an on-going, already challenging, police investigation taking place and media interference in this way not only makes the work of the police more difficult, it can potentially damage and destroy the investigation altogether – and hence the chances of us finding Madeleine and discovering what has happened to her,” observers are left scratching their heads asking the obvious question, “If this was really written by the McCann’s then it would be rather hypocritical of them considering the way the McCann’s have been milking the media for publicity over the past “7th Anniversary” weekend?”
http://guerrillademocracy.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/mccanns-outburst-towards-press.html?spref=tw

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.05.14 21:13

Ladyinred wrote:Looks interesting reading.  Why did BK get involved - did he know the family, or masonic link, or he felt sorry for them?
I do not know.

What is known is this:

1. Kennedy's in-house lawyer, i.e. Head of Legal Services for his Latium business empire, was Edward Smethurst - long before 2007

2. Edward Smethurst is a Mason, his father was a Mason, he was brought up in his troubled teenage years by Masons (incluidng by his lifelong mentor, Alvin Shuttleworth), and has been a 'Past Worshipful Master' of his East Lancashire Provincial Branch of the Masons, and held other prominent positions in Freemasonry. Shuttleworth also handed him his first real job, working under him as Legal Officer for British Nuclear Fuels. Shuttleworth was the Head of Legal Services for BNFL

3. Since 2009, Smethurst has holidayed every year in a classy apartment in Praia da Luz with one or other of his three familiies (he has six children by three diferent women) 

4. In her book 'madeleine', Dr Kate McCann says they knew nothing of Kennedy or Smethurst until three days after they returned to England on 9 September. On 12 September, she says Smethurst contacted them to offer Kennedy's help

5. Kennedy has always maintained that he was just a 'good Samaritan' in this case, that his sole motive was to help the McCanns find  Madeleine.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.05.14 21:29

Thank you, TB.  I don't really understand masonry.  I suppose it's, 'I'll scratch your back ...'
Wonder what all these individuals involved in some way with this mystery are doing at the moment?  Hopefully, feeling worried.

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 08.05.14 21:43

I'm only hoping this isn't going to turn out similar to the Jon Benet Ramsey case, a body found but still no convictions and only speculation.

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.05.14 21:46

@Tony Bennett wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:Looks interesting reading.  Why did BK get involved - did he know the family, or masonic link, or he felt sorry for them?
I do not know.

What is known is this:

1. Kennedy's in-house lawyer, i.e. Head of Legal Services for his Latium business empire, was Edward Smethurst - long before 2007

2. Edward Smethurst is a Mason, his father was a Mason, he was brought up in his troubled teenage years by Masons (incluidng by his lifelong mentor, Alvin Shuttleworth), and has been a 'Past Worshipful Master' of his East Lancashire Provincial Branch of the Masons, and held other prominent positions in Freemasonry. Shuttleworth also handed him his first real job, working under him as Legal Officer for British Nuclear Fuels. Shuttleworth was the Head of Legal Services for BNFL

3. Since 2009, Smethurst has holidayed every year in a classy apartment in Praia da Luz with one or other of his three familiies (he has six children by three diferent women) 

4. In her book 'madeleine', Dr Kate McCann says they knew nothing of Kennedy or Smethurst until three days after they returned to England on 9 September. On 12 September, she says Smethurst contacted them to offer Kennedy's help

5. Kennedy has always maintained that he was just a 'good Samaritan' in this case, that his sole motive was to help the McCanns find  Madeleine.

There may be another link between BK/Mccanns.

If you look at the comment on Spudguns comment found today (discussed in Members Lounge):-

http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/madeleine-mccann-dear-portugal-world-is.html

then it says:-

"Hayley Kennedy, nee Plumber/Plummer, the current wife of James Kennedy (Uncle Brian's son) is the only witness to attest to the fact that Madeleine was present in Laurel's nursery in 2007."

Laurels was allegedley the nursery that MBM attended.  If you google it then Hayley Kennedy is indeed listed as the nursery manager:-

http://www.daynurseries.co.uk/daynursery.cfm/searchazref/50003010LAUA

I haven't yet substantiated the link between BK/James Kennedy/Hayley Plumber/Plummer.  For a start does anyone know if BK had a son called James?

All in my own opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees on 08.05.14 21:46

BK got involved at the request of his wife, as she (and he) was so shocked at the original thought of a child being kidnapped. She wanted to help and BK agreed.

I'm sure he would've seen self promoting opportunities along the way as well.

woodforthetrees

View user profile

Back to top Go down

McConns on tv

Post by mariola on 08.05.14 22:00

BlackCatBoogie wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
I do not know.

What is known is this:

There may be another link between BK/Mccanns.

If you look at the comment on Spudguns comment found today (discussed in Members Lounge):-

http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/madeleine-mccann-dear-portugal-world-is.html

then it says:-

"Hayley Kennedy, nee Plumber/Plummer, the current wife of James Kennedy (Uncle Brian's son) is the only witness to attest to the fact that Madeleine was present in Laurel's nursery in 2007."

Laurels was allegedley the nursery that MBM attended.  If you google it then Hayley Kennedy is indeed listed as the nursery manager:-

http://www.daynurseries.co.uk/daynursery.cfm/searchazref/50003010LAUA

I haven't yet substantiated the link between BK/James Kennedy/Hayley Plumber/Plummer.  For a start does anyone know if BK had a son called James?

All in my own opinion.
There are two men called Brian Kennedy.One the uncle,the other the do-gooder.

mariola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on 08.05.14 22:12

[quote=tasprin]
The Cracks are beginning to Show.

Ahead of proposed excavations and radar searches around the areas which Gerry and Kate McCann frequented in Portugal at the time of their daughter’s disappearance, speculation is rampant that Judgment Day for Gerry and Kate McCann is fast approaching.

[/quote]

I wonder where he's getting his 'speculation' from. Interesting.

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 08.05.14 22:15

This is from Sky News, showing a helicopter flying over PDL today

http://news.sky.com/story/1257867/madeleine-mccann-police-flown-over-search-sites

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 08.05.14 22:15

@ChippyM wrote:
@stillsloppingout wrote:
@AndyB wrote:
@jozi wrote:I think or hope ( fingers crossed ) they are on the right track and are beginning to suspect the Mcs but cannot let on !!! They are even bringing sniffer dogs in who are better .........So they do recognize the dogs.
I wouldn't surprise me if the "better" sniffer dogs don't alert in 5a thereby negating Eddie & Keela's alerts
There is no such thing as BETTER SNIFFER DOGS . It is a subtle ploy to discredit Eddie and Keeler's findings .

BTW a normal dog can detect scent for up to seven years . so it is possible if the hire car is still knocking about . it may still be able to detect those rotting nappies etc.....

It could be an attempt to reinforce Eddie and Keela's alerts. If there were some dogs that had an absolutely 100% record and they alerted in the same places too, then the people implicated would find it hard to discredit.

Didn't Eddie and Keela have a 100% alert?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 08.05.14 22:23

@PeterMac wrote:What would the English authorities do if the PJ demanded to search Rothley Towers, and seize any items they deemed of interest to the investigation,  - like the urn on the mantlepiece !
I cannot imagine the McCanns would stand idly by.
More likely they would hire the best and most expensive lawyers to prevent it.

They were denied simple things like access to medical files and bank records. IIRC they did want something from the house too, I cannot recall.

As it is phrased on the house searches the people involved are suspect in burglaries, so what would be the reason for SY to search?

Oh, I forgot, they have to be excluded, just like about the rest of the world.

What a charade.

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 08.05.14 22:25

kevmac wrote:I still don't think for one minute that the Met plan to "plant evidence" on a Portuguese patsy, as I said earlier, that's straying into fantasy land imo
And as you were told earlier that sort of language is unacceptable. I believe that SY have, in the past, planted evidence/framed people, however you want to put it.  You are, of course, entitled to your opinion but, having now branded me a fantasist, I believe I am entitled to an explanation of why you believe me to be so rather than someone whose opinion happens to differ from yours. Please explain

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 08.05.14 22:25

@Cristobell wrote:
@suzyjohnson wrote:
@Issy wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:
@noddy100 wrote:Didn't Kate say the way she found the room ruled out woke and wandered

How Kate found 5a and its immediate outdoors area ruled that scenario out, in fact she felt that suggestion by police insulted her intelligence. How could a drowsy not yet 4 year old have taken the trouble to close everything behind her as she left? Kate found street-level gate, safety gate at top of steps, patio doors and curtains all closed when she went to check at 10 pm.

Yes, that's what Kate SAID she found. Kate said a lot of things, she contradicted some of them, so how do we know what's true and what isn't?

As someone said the other day what would be interesting to know is exactly why the McCanns wanted people to think that 'woke and wandered' was definitely not a possibility. Could it be because, supposing MM's body had been found, a post mortem would have revealed something inconsistent with 'woke and wandered' such as a head injury or sedation? In the event of an abduction, any such findings could be explain as something the abductor had done?
Kate and Gerry ruling out the possibility that Madeleine had woken up and wandered off, focused the search away from the immediate area.  It justified the group staying in the apartment phoning people in the UK instead of searching.

Not only that, if indeed Madeleine had woken and wandered the responsibility of her fate would be completely on the negligent parents.

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 08.05.14 22:27

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 08.05.14 22:30

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 08.05.14 22:31

@HelenMeg wrote:
Wonder what Andy is thinking

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 08.05.14 22:39

@lj wrote:
@ChippyM wrote:
@stillsloppingout wrote:
@AndyB wrote:
@jozi wrote:I think or hope ( fingers crossed ) they are on the right track and are beginning to suspect the Mcs but cannot let on !!! They are even bringing sniffer dogs in who are better .........So they do recognize the dogs.
I wouldn't surprise me if the "better" sniffer dogs don't alert in 5a thereby negating Eddie & Keela's alerts
There is no such thing as BETTER SNIFFER DOGS . It is a subtle ploy to discredit Eddie and Keeler's findings .

BTW a normal dog can detect scent for up to seven years . so it is possible if the hire car is still knocking about . it may still be able to detect those rotting nappies etc.....

It could be an attempt to reinforce Eddie and Keela's alerts. If there were some dogs that had an absolutely 100% record and they alerted in the same places too, then the people implicated would find it hard to discredit.

Didn't Eddie and Keela have a 100% alert?

I can't find specific records but some people would have us believe they cocked up at Hdlg in Jersey!

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum