The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

"Maddie cops to start digging at resort"

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "Maddie cops to start digging at resort"

Post by ChippyM on 05.05.14 16:15

I am in 2 minds about this latest 'leak', either SY are going to dig for the sake of it and then say 'we tried and we found nuffink guv'... ala an attempt at winding the whole case up.... Or they (and quite possibly the PJ) are going to dig because they know for sure that there is something there.

The second scenario would fit with what Peter Mac has posted above, which has always been my suspicion.

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phil_burton on 05.05.14 16:19

Going with the theory that this dig is actually happening, then there absolutely must be something solid to go on, and mentioning the road that has been relaid since 2007 is probably a red herring thrown in there by the press, desperate to appear knowledgable about the case.

I can't see that anyone has cracked, it's been too long, the heat has died down.

I really don't see any reason to believe this anymore than any of the other tripe written in the papers over the last 3 years. I am still amazed that this farce continues

phil_burton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phil_burton on 05.05.14 16:25

And as for Gerry's "find the body and prove we killed her"...I don't read that as him saying "you'll never find it, it's hidden that well/destroyed"

I read it as a challenge to the investigators, hinting that it's findable, that he knows something we don't, almost a sneering willingness to be caught for his crime.

phil_burton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 05.05.14 16:34

And of course yet another thing the whole idea of "digging" proves is that Scotland Yard believe (or know know )she was dead before
10pm. 3/5/7
since there isn't time in anyone's "Window of opportunity' to dig a grave as well as administer sedation and climb out and do all the other things necessary.

and coming BACK to PdL to dig it at a later stage is beyond even the stupidity of McMitchell to suggest.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 05.05.14 16:39

@PeterMac wrote:And of course yet another thing the whole idea of "digging" proves is that Scotland Yard believe (or know know )she was dead before
10pm. 3/5/7
since there isn't time in anyone's "Window of opportunity' to dig a grave as well as administer sedation and climb out and do all the other things necessary.

and coming BACK to PdL to dig it at a later stage is beyond even the stupidity of McMitchell to suggest.
Yes this is definitely indicating burial before police/media were called so much earlier
Bt this lot can spin anything so I hope Portugal don't get walked over

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 05.05.14 16:42

@phil_burton wrote:And as for Gerry's "find the body and prove we killed her"...I don't read that as him saying "you'll never find it, it's hidden that well/destroyed"

I read it as a challenge to the investigators, hinting that it's findable, that he knows something we don't, almost a sneering willingness to be caught for his crime.
There are occasions where I do think Gerry believes he is playing a game.  The inappropriate smirks, the highly inappropriate laughing at the age progression press conference and the sheer glee on his face as he posed outside the Whitehouse. He has from the outset been taunting the Portuguese police with his mantra 'there is no evidence' and with added menace for Sandra F, he added 'you heard that, didn't you'.  

He has behaved like one of those annoying people who get Mayfair and Park Lane in the early stages of Monopoly, crazed with power, his ideas of a Madeleine Day concert with Elton John and McCann Corporation big enough to take over Microsoft have all disappeared, and the odds on him winning the National, would be shorter than the odds on He and She being knighted for services to charitable funds.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 05.05.14 16:47

@phil_burton wrote:Going with the theory that this dig is actually happening, then there absolutely must be something solid to go on, and mentioning the road that has been relaid since 2007 is probably a red herring thrown in there by the press, desperate to appear knowledgable about the case.

I can't see that anyone has cracked, it's been too long, the heat has died down.

I really don't see any reason to believe this anymore than any of the other tripe written in the papers over the last 3 years. I am still amazed that this farce continues

The Tapas lot (not to mention their wider family/friends/work colleagues) have to live with this 24/7 in their every day lives and in their work lives, seeing and reading the comments on the internet, on twitter, on facebook.  The pressure must be enormous for them to live an ordinary existence now they've all been implicated in some way to the disappearance of Madeleine.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 05.05.14 16:48

@PeterMac wrote:And of course yet another thing the whole idea of "digging" proves is that Scotland Yard believe (or know know )she was dead before
10pm. 3/5/7

Whilst I agree with part one of your theory Petermac, I am unsure about the rest.  She must indeed have been dead and removed from the apartment before 10pm on 3rd May.  However, the cadaver dog alerted to the car the McCanns hired 3 weeks later.  If she had been put in a permanent place of rest prior to 3rd May - and it sounds pretty permanent, they are supposed to be using major digging equipment, then how do we explain the cadaver smell in the car?

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 05.05.14 16:57

This isn"t just a way to justify a free holiday? SY team carrying their buckets and spades onto the plane?

Only thing I can think of is that they've been told the location and will link it to a conveniently dead paedo or two.
Body found, Mcs exonerated. Bad news for the Ltd. Co.

splat 

Was that single ILOR to Portugal to do with allowing this latest circus act?

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 05.05.14 17:03

@Cristobell wrote:
Whilst I agree with part one of your theory Petermac, I am unsure about the rest.  She must indeed have been dead and removed from the apartment before 10pm on 3rd May.  However, the cadaver dog alerted to the car the McCanns hired 3 weeks later.  If she had been put in a permanent place of rest prior to 3rd May - and it sounds pretty permanent, they are supposed to be using major digging equipment, then how do we explain the cadaver smell in the car ?
It depends where they are going to dig !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 05.05.14 17:10

Thinking about the whole thing, do we know where the original story came from though, I know one story was from from Tracey Kandohla (her from Rothley) and Russell Myers, the pro McCann supporter from the Mirror.

Could it just be a huge distraction to point away from the libel trial that is to resume again now that GA has the information he's been seeking re the Ward of Court and other information he may have requested and gained from the UK regarding Madeleine.    smilie

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 05.05.14 17:13

It seems that 1 ILOR fits all, tigger - dead Brit paedo and assorted other paedos, binman, smellyman, and random digging at unspecified sites at any hour of the day or night.

If NSY can achieve all of this for the cost of a stamp, I wonder how much the McCanns could have progressed their search if they'd sent a letter to the PJ asking for the investigation to be taken off the shelf? smilie

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 05.05.14 17:14

@Cristobell wrote:
10pm. 3/5/7

Whilst I agree with part one of your theory Petermac, I am unsure about the rest.  She must indeed have been dead and removed from the apartment before 10pm on 3rd May.  However, the cadaver dog alerted to the car the McCanns hired 3 weeks later.  If she had been put in a permanent place of rest prior to 3rd May - and it sounds pretty permanent, they are supposed to be using major digging equipment, then how do we explain the cadaver smell in the car?

Apologies in advance as I'll likely have this very wrong.....

Possibly items that where in direct contact with her, e.g: clothing, where placed into the Scenic to be disposed of separately?

I'm sure the more knowledgeable posters on this subject will shoot this down and/or come up with something.

TheTruthWillOut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 05.05.14 17:19

@Newintown wrote:Thinking about the whole thing, do we know where the original story came from though, I know one story was from from Tracey Kandohla (her from Rothley) and Russell Myers, the pro McCann supporter from the Mirror.

Could it just be a huge distraction to point away from the libel trial that is to resume again now that GA has the information he's been seeking re the Ward of Court and other information he may have requested and gained from the UK regarding Madeleine.    smilie

Surely if these stories are made up SY should be nicking people for perverting justice whilst investigating there motives for these smokescreens.

notlongnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 05.05.14 17:26

@notlongnow wrote:
@Newintown wrote:Thinking about the whole thing, do we know where the original story came from though, I know one story was from from Tracey Kandohla (her from Rothley) and Russell Myers, the pro McCann supporter from the Mirror.

Surely if these stories are made up SY should be nicking people for perverting justice whilst investigating there motives for these smokescreens.

There's been numerous stories printed in the press over the past few years regarding supposed abductors, charity workers, white van men, cleaners, etc etc and they've all come to nothing in the end.  It's as it they never existed in the first place, nothing more has been said about them.

The McCanns and their PR people don't miss a trick when it comes to burying bad news, and I would think them losing the libel trial is VERY BAD NEWS.

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 05.05.14 17:31

@Newintown wrote:
@notlongnow wrote:

There's been numerous stories printed in the press over the past few years regarding supposed abductors, charity workers, white van men, cleaners, etc etc
and they've all come to nothing in the end.  It's as it they never existed in the first place, nothing more has been said about them.

The McCanns and their PR people don't miss a trick when it comes to burying bad news, and I would think them losing the libel trial is VERY BAD NEWS.
Indeed,why know charges though?
Surely SY should be interested in these peoples motives.

The media motives are obvious,but the sources they are coming from must be worth investigating.

notlongnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 05.05.14 17:40

@notlongnow wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
@notlongnow wrote:

There's been numerous stories printed in the press over the past few years regarding supposed abductors, charity workers, white van men, cleaners, etc etc
and they've all come to nothing in the end.  It's as it they never existed in the first place, nothing more has been said about them.

Indeed,why know charges though?
Surely SY should be interested in these peoples motives.

The media motives are obvious,but the sources they are coming from must be worth investigating.

I'm only guessing but maybe the police/MET/SY are used to people trying to point their investigations into all directions away from where they should be investigating and they just ignore them all and are filed under "time wasters".

It depends where the stories of the van men, cleaners, charity workers etc have come from.  Maybe there is no direct link to anyone but have just been stories which have appeared in the press under a "source close to the McCanns".  If SY pursue them I doubt if anyone would put their hands up to actually knowing who the "source" is.

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.05.14 17:41

@TheTruthWillOut wrote:

Possibly items that where in direct contact with her, e.g: clothing, where placed into the Scenic to be disposed of separately?

I'm sure the more knowledgeable posters on this subject will shoot this down and/or come up with something.
Was thinking along those lines myself.

Now i'm sure if they buried MBM then she would not be wearing any item of clothing at all. IMO i don't think she was buried. More likely the body was disposed in the sea.

Anyway, if she was dead for a period of time in her pyjama's and the pyjama's were removed from her, hidden somewhere then transported in the Renault Scenic some weeks later then would that be enough to leave a Cadaver scent??

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 05.05.14 17:45

Andrew77R wrote:
@TheTruthWillOut wrote:

Now i'm sure if they buried MBM then she would not be wearing any item of clothing at all. IMO i don't think she was buried. More likely the body was disposed in the sea.

Anyway, if she was dead for a period of time in her pyjama's and the pyjama's were removed from her. Hidden somewhere and transported in the Renault Scenic some weeks later then would that be enough to leave a Cadaver scent??

I can't remember the exact details at this precise moment but didn't GA say that there was evidence of a body having been thawed out that was detected in the Scenic.  Perhaps someone who has a better memory than myself can put us straight on that.

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on 05.05.14 17:50

@phil_burton wrote:Going with the theory that this dig is actually happening, then there absolutely must be something solid to go on,

But we don't know what's been going on really, and remember there was talk of a tapas member ready to spill the beans way back.

What l really am wondering about is WHY the Mccanns have been talking that Maddie may be dead this week. Isn't the best defence for them to deny Maddie could be dead then any ( potential ) body found would be a total shock?

The only reason loft them to announce this l can think of is their rampant narcissism. It makes no sense otherwise.

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 05.05.14 17:51

If they do find a body are they duty bound to investigate the hows whys and wherefores of how it got there etc?
Or can they just go straight to death certificate and say its too long ago?
Will they do everything to build a case?

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on 05.05.14 17:56

@Newintown wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:
@TheTruthWillOut wrote:

Anyway, if she was dead for a period of time in her pyjama's and the pyjama's were removed from her. Hidden somewhere and transported in the Renault Scenic some weeks later then would that be enough to leave a Cadaver scent??

I can't remember the exact details at this precise moment but didn't GA say that there was evidence of a body having been thawed out that was detected in the Scenic.  Perhaps someone who has a better memory than myself can put us straight on that.

It was from the bodily fluids found. Maybe there a test that can see if those fluids had previously been frozen?

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on 05.05.14 18:00

@noddy100 wrote:If they do find a body are they duty bound to investigate the hows whys and wherefores of how it got there etc?

Well since a body indicates possible foul play I'll say they're duty bound to investigate it!

It depends on how the body was buried, laid out carefully with artifacts suggests this person was cared for.  What about her pink blanket and rag doll if they're found with her?

There could be hair or fibres belonging to the person who buried her found too.

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 05.05.14 18:05

@margaret wrote:
@noddy100 wrote:If they do find a body are they duty bound to investigate the hows whys and wherefores of how it got there etc?

Well since a body indicates possible foul play I'll say they're duty bound to investigate it!

It depends on how the body was buried, laid out carefully with artifacts suggests this person was cared for.  What about her pink blanket and rag doll if they're found with her?

Yes thats true I just thought maybe it was too long ago. 
I hope there is an end to this soon for her sake 
Maybe she can have a proper blessing etc

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.05.14 18:11

@noddy100 wrote:
@margaret wrote:

Yes thats true I just thought maybe it was too long ago. 
I hope there is an end to this soon for her sake 
Maybe she can have a proper blessing etc
 Aside from looking for the cause of death they can test for evidence of long term drug ingestion and look for evidence of healed fractures. They might even find some DNA that shouldn't be there.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum