The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns new video: Maddie plays dressing-up, weeks before she vanished - Page 1 Mm11

McCanns new video: Maddie plays dressing-up, weeks before she vanished - Page 1 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns new video: Maddie plays dressing-up, weeks before she vanished - Page 1 Mm11

McCanns new video: Maddie plays dressing-up, weeks before she vanished - Page 1 Regist10

McCanns new video: Maddie plays dressing-up, weeks before she vanished

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns new video: Maddie plays dressing-up, weeks before she vanished - Page 1 Empty Re: McCanns new video: Maddie plays dressing-up, weeks before she vanished

Post by kary 02.05.10 10:33

Some interesting screenshots:

McCanns new video: Maddie plays dressing-up, weeks before she vanished - Page 1 Appeal10

McCanns new video: Maddie plays dressing-up, weeks before she vanished - Page 1 Appeal11
kary

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

McCanns new video: Maddie plays dressing-up, weeks before she vanished - Page 1 Empty Re: McCanns new video: Maddie plays dressing-up, weeks before she vanished

Post by aiyoyo 02.05.10 12:04

Is this a joke? I cant open it?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.05.10 12:16

They're screenshots aiyoyo McCanns new video: Maddie plays dressing-up, weeks before she vanished - Page 1 Icon_lol that'd be why.

Haven't see that video of Tony before though.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41059

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.05.10 12:21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQXvVjPXKyQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXwpCyqEzII

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by kary 02.05.10 12:42

Sorry - I watched the version on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghIWyEdEB00&feature=player_embedded

and was just intrigued that the linking at the end of the video included Tony's videos and reference to the dogs and the smell of death.
kary

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 02.05.10 12:52

mmmh. . very strange that video. Someone said the video seems a bit threatening towards someone or carrying a sublime message, well I agree. Whats all that about "information - information"

I wonder who these videos are aimed at?
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 02.05.10 13:18

Why would they want to use provocative images of Madeleine in their new appeal video? Are they crazy, insensitive or what?

Why does Corner (sp!) keep zooming in the McCanns backsides too?

Jeez, am i seeing things, reading things that are not there or what?
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.05.10 13:43

What a strange and weird video. At least they (the pro's) can't accuse the anti's of "doctoring" these photos can they??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 02.05.10 16:19

kangdang wrote: Why does Corner (sp!) keep zooming in the McCanns backsides too?
Jeez, am i seeing things, reading things that are not there or what?

I was hoping someone would comment on that as I found the shots lingering on Kates swaying backside bewildering to say the least !!! Why concentrate on the torso from the shoulders down to the knees ????

I think I am obviously missing the message too as I cannot see what it has got to do with Madeleine.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy 02.05.10 16:41

It is a very disturbing video.

Sick to say the least.

To me it's coming across as a message to someone to STFU.
Quincy
Quincy

Activity : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 02.05.10 16:45

Wouldn't the most effective video appeal be, after all this time, one where the McCanns directed a message to Madeleine and her abductor/s. Surely a heartfelt direct appeal/plea would work far better.

Seriously cannot get my head around this new video, it does nothing except promote images of Madeleine that would appeal to plenty of paedophiles ...beggars belief, it really does
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 02.05.10 16:57

uuhmm,,,,Must go back to take a look....why people see the backside I dont.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 02.05.10 17:20

jkh wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQXvVjPXKyQ

Thanks jkh.
I've listened to them now. At the end, TB had said "those items had to be in direct contact where the corpse had been/laid".......I didnt realise that ie that it absolutely had to be in 'direct contact' first hand.

I had thought that, but in addition, so long as an item had been put together with something that had been in direct contact with the corpse (first hand) then cross transference/contamination (2nd hand) can occur. Of course, someone better comes along and correct me b/c I am not the best informed or read.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by kary 02.05.10 18:44

aiyoyo wrote:
jkh wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQXvVjPXKyQ

Thanks jkh.
I've listened to them now. At the end, TB had said "those items had to be in direct contact where the corpse had been/laid".......I didnt realise that ie that it absolutely had to be in 'direct contact' first hand.

I had thought that, but in addition, so long as an item had been put together with something that had been in direct contact with the corpse (first hand) then cross transference/contamination (2nd hand) can occur. Of course, someone better comes along and correct me b/c I am not the best informed or read.

There is an often quoted paper regarding cadaver dogs and their reliability which describes an interesting experiment with carpet squares that were not in direct contact with the tissue of the deceased:

L. Oesterhelweg, S. Krober, K. Rottmann, J. Willhoft, C. Braun, N. Thies, K. Puschel, J. Sildenath, and A. Gehl, “Cadaver Dogs—A Study on Detection of Contaminated Carpet Squares,” 174 Forensic Science International 35-39 (2008).

You can download the pdf from here

http://www.pawsoflife.com/pdf/Library%20articles/carpet%20squares.pdf

Here's an extract from the method:

Two deceased individuals, a 60-year-old male (A) and a 63-year-old male (B) were admitted to the Institute of Legal Medicine at the University Medical Center Hamburg. They were immediately transported to a tent placed within the inner courtyard of the institute. The location for this investigation was specifically chosen in order to minimize a potential cross contamination of any odors
with those of stored, putrefied bodies within the Institute. Both men (A and B) had publicly collapsed and died despite comprehensive resuscitative efforts. At the start of our investigation, the postmortem interval for both men (A and B) was measured at 110 and 120 min, respectively.

Brand new carpet squares 20 cm _ 20 cm were purchased and used as the medium for the odor transport. Before the initiation of this investigation, the carpet squares were stored in airtight containers outside the boundaries of the Institute of Legal Medicine.

The two bodies were placed in a supine position on top of a new and clean table and a separate table was used for each individual. A cotton blanket was wrapped around each body to preclude the direct contamination of the carpet squares with the bodies while at the same time simulating a thin layer of clothing covering each individual. A total of 32 carpet squares were placed subsequently underneath the backside of the torsos. Within 45 min of the arrival at the institute, 24 carpet squares (body A) were ‘‘contaminated’’ for 10 min during three consecutive sessions. Within 15 min of arriving at the institute, eight other carpet squares (body B) were contaminated for 2 min during two subsequent sessions. Additionally, living individuals who denied having had any contact with deceased tissues served as control subjects and contaminated an additional eight carpet squares. Immediately following the contamination, the carpet squares were placed into airtight glass jars and brought to the Police Dog Training Center (LPS 36) at the Hamburg State Police Department.

-------------------

The results of this study indicate that the well-trained cadaver dog is an outstanding tool for crime scene investigation displaying excellent sensitivity (75–100%), specificity (91–100%), and having a positive predictive value (90–100%), negative predictive value (90–100%) as well as accuracy (92–100%).

Another interesting thing is that contamination could be for as little as 2 mins. Also, one of the bodies had been dead for only 1 hour 50 mins. This doesn't deal with transference, though.
kary

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.05.10 18:45

candyfloss wrote:What a strange and weird video. At least they (the pro's) can't accuse the anti's of "doctoring" these photos can they??

It's interesting to see the Pro's opinions of the appropriateness of the new photo of Maddie.

http://www.chaosraptors.com/portal/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=427:madeleine-mccann-third-year-missing-photo-appropriate-&catid=37:press-articles#JOSC_TOP

Deuce:

It's a picture of a child who has raided the make up box and made a mess of herself with eye shadow. It's an impish child having a laugh.

This picture also forms a small part of the video. The bigger picture being to raise Madeleine's profile and show a normal child using photographs to reflect that child.

It is sad that the motive of the video has been lost in judging a photograph where the child has decorated herself. If it was a photo of a child, deliberatly made up to look like a made up woman, like Kate Price recently did, then it would be a different kettle of fish as the motive was different.

With this picture, the motive was not propogated by the parents making Madeleine up to show off. Therefore any motive to consider this picture sinister would have to be considered by those who behold it.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.05.10 19:02

jkh wrote:
candyfloss wrote:What a strange and weird video. At least they (the pro's) can't accuse the anti's of "doctoring" these photos can they??

It's interesting to see the Pro's opinions of the appropriateness of the new photo of Maddie.

http://www.chaosraptors.com/portal/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=427:madeleine-mccann-third-year-missing-photo-appropriate-&catid=37:press-articles#JOSC_TOP

Deuce:

It's a picture of a child who has raided the make up box and made a mess of herself with eye shadow. It's an impish child having a laugh.

This picture also forms a small part of the video. The bigger picture being to raise Madeleine's profile and show a normal child using photographs to reflect that child.

It is sad that the motive of the video has been lost in judging a photograph where the child has decorated herself. If it was a photo of a child, deliberatly made up to look like a made up woman, like Kate Price recently did, then it would be a different kettle of fish as the motive was different.

With this picture, the motive was not propogated by the parents making Madeleine up to show off. Therefore any motive to consider this picture sinister would have to be considered by those who behold it.

Does he really believe that Madeleine put that make-up on herself??? 🇪🇭
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.05.10 19:22

Yep, he also thinks she's an impish child having a laugh. I don't see Maddie laughing in the pic.

In fact there's a little bit of blue to the right of the pic and I wonder if it's the tshirt of a person because it looks as though someone has grabbed her hair and pulled her head back for the photo.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 02.05.10 19:44

I left a comment on the Mail article saying the new picture of Maddie reminded me of the pics I have seen of JonBenet Ramsey. It hasn't been published.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkle 02.05.10 21:13

I have to say that the makeup doesn't look perfectly applied at all, it is all over her cheeks if you look.
But I do think it is an odd choice of picture to release, given that any picture they have would not be an accurate representation of how she would look now.
twinkle
twinkle

Activity : 464

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.05.10 21:23

McCanns new video: Maddie plays dressing-up, weeks before she vanished - Page 1 Maddie10

What about the make up on this photo though?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow 02.05.10 21:54

I dont see any make up on there?
Rainbow
Rainbow

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 02.05.10 22:04

“So—God forgive me—maybe that’s part of the problem. That special quality. Some bastard picked up on that.”

Meanwhile thanks to Corner, there will be other 'bastards' out there who will be able to savour the latest releases for many years to come, as long as they keep them on their pocket-sized and easily disposable removable hard-drives.

One never knows when the police may come knocking at the door, and if one does not have a friendly neighbourhood bobby giving a sly tip-off that somebody from CEOPS is on their way round, one could get caught with all kinds of heavily encrypted mischief. However, an external hard-drive clenched between your buttocks and a request to go to the toilet before being interviewed will ensure there is nothing to find.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 02.05.10 22:11

Rainbow wrote:I dont see any make up on there?

If one were to compare the lips here with other photographs, one would see that these lips make other photographs look as if she had Keats' '...... starved lips in the gloam.'
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top