The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

TWO NEW SAINTS CREATED ! ! !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TWO NEW SAINTS CREATED ! ! !

Post by PeterMac on 27.04.14 16:54

Two new saints have been created . .

Oh, Sorry, I have just realised they were previous Popes !

Alert over.
Carry on.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWO NEW SAINTS CREATED ! ! !

Post by comperedna on 27.04.14 17:24

They were created a few years back ... not new at all.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.04.14 17:27

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-27172118

I'm having palpitations, PeterMac, at the thought of the pair you are alluding to!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.04.14 18:42

comperedna5 wrote:They were created a few years back ... not new at all.
No, comperedna5, these new 'saints' were not cretaed a few years back.

What happened a few years back is that they were beatified, whereas totday they were canonised - that is, they were made saints:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-27140646

In the Catholic religion (as opposed to Christian belief), this means that you can now pray to, ask favours from, these new 'saints'. The Popish religion claims that these saints can answer prayer; this is just one of literally dozens of teachings which are wholly without warrant in the Bible.

Making these two saints is an outrage; merely adding insult to the injury suffered by literally tens, maybe hundreds of thosuands of children in industrial-scale child abuse on all continents by priests and nuns during the Papal reigns of these two newly-canonised 'saints'.

I can't see many of the Catholic victims of this abuse praying to them for help.

Next in line to be canonised is the late Cardinal Aloysius Stepinac, the 'butcher of Croatia', who helped to murder or forcibly convert 1.5 million or so Serbs and other non-Catholics to Roman Catholicism during World War II:

http://1389blog.com/2012/12/28/cardinal-stepinac-a-cold-blooded-killer-being-fast-tracked-to-roman-catholic-sainthood/

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 27.04.14 18:42

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-27172118

I'm having palpitations, PeterMac, at the thought of the pair you are alluding to!

Palpitations?  Maybe you need to see a heart consultant  big grin 

I read this on Sky News earlier so I kept calm when I saw it.  However, now that Petermac has come up with the idea I suggest that you brace yourself for when it does happen.

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.04.14 0:19

Having been inadvertantly been accosted by JP II does that mean if I put the rosary beads he gave me (slight seconds) on the likes of ebay,  I'll be off  to the the firery pit or a merchant bank?

Given the famous quote about Rome preparing itself... in 1982 my 18 year old self sauntered home and  calmly announced I'd met the Pope and he'd nearly broken my fingers with his enthusiatic handshake. Yeh right and much unenthusiasm followed until it it was met by much hysteria and chocking on the wine from the parents when they watched the news at six. 

Meanwhile feeling slightly relieved (but not really) to say my 10 year old didn't get to vent her opinion on the imposition of religeon at school this week. She respects it all,  Christian non-Christian, the faith doesn't matter to her -it's about attitude and behaviour not dogma. I very much doubt it would have gone down well at her church school. Suspect they didn't let her give her opinion on purpose but still very proud!

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 28.04.14 12:34

Ah Tony... you put me right on that. However, in popular parlance it has frequesntly been said that GM and KM have been sanctified and revered and all the rest by the press and all.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 28.04.14 14:10

comperedna5 wrote:Ah Tony... you put me right on that. However, in popular parlance it has frequently been said that GM and KM have been sanctified and revered and all the rest by the press and all.
Yes, indeed, and in times gone by, those who did not share in the general reverence given to the sanctified ones in any society were dealt with accordingly.

George refused to bow down to the Emperor's statue in the market place, and was tortured and executed for his refusal.

During the Inquisition, those who refused to acknowledge the 'Holy Father' were dealt with similarly. 

Sir Jimmy Savile, honoured Papal Knight (along with Rupert Murdoch) was revered by many, not least by his employers in the BBC. But soon after he had breathed his last breath, we were free of our libel laws, and we could all chew over what a rampant and wicked beast he was.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.04.14 14:28

@Tony Bennett wrote:
Sir Jimmy Savile, honoured Papal Knight (along with Rupert Murdoch) was revered by many, not least by his employers in the BBC. But soon after he had breathed his last breath, we were free of our libel laws, and we could all chew over what a rampant and wicked beast he was.
And Cyril Smith, and an enquiry just announced not only by the GMP into the crimes committed, and in the word of the Chief Constable, 'other suspects"
but also by Rochdale, but by an Independent QC into the cover up.

How the Liberals and Labour can say they did not know, since it has been in Private Eye for decades, with Hislop 'daring' him to sue is quite beyond me.
But they pretended they did not know that Thorpe was a rampant homosexual using rent boys, even when he was in court accused to trying to murder one.

Bernard Manning had a good one liner at the time - demonstrating that it was well known everywhere, by everyone.
"I cried and bit the pillow"
He's lucky it wasn't Cyril Smith, or he'd have been biting the f**** mattress"

And that was doing the rounds in 1979, as the evidence came out.
Everybody knew knew
Just as everybody knows about a lot of others.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 28.04.14 14:37

@PeterMac wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
And Cyril Smith, and an enquiry just announced not only by the GMP into the crimes committed, and in the word of the Chief Constable, 'other suspects"
but also by Rochdale, but by an Independent QC into the cover up.

How the Liberals and Labour can say they did not know, since it has been in Private Eye for decades, with Hislop 'daring' him to sue is quite beyond me.
But they pretended they did not know that Thorpe was a rampant homosexual using rent boys, even when he was in court accused to trying to murder one.

Bernard Manning had a good one liner at the time - demonstrating that it was well known everywhere, by everyone.
"I cried and bit the pillow"
He's lucky it wasn't Cyril Smith, or he'd have been biting the f**** mattress"

And that was doing the rounds in 1979, as the evidence came out.
Everybody knew  knew
Just as everybody knows about a lot of others.
I had a friend in Rochdale (still see him now and again) and I would stay at his home in the late 1970s, when 'alternative newspapers' were all the rage.

One of the best known, best quality and longest-running, was 'RAP', 'Rochdale's Alternative Paper'. They were covering this in the late 1970s, 45 years ago.

It beggars belief that he escaped attention and prosecution for so long, but as I hope we may find out, he had some VERY POWERFUL allies. 

One other thing Cyril Smtih was known for - his love of cakes.

Day after day he would walk from cake shop to cake shop ordering one cake after another. He never paid for any of them - bakeries were meant to supply them at the click of his finger.

He survived by avidly courting the large Asian vote in Rochdale  

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet on 28.04.14 15:05

Like so many Liberals, David Steel is without morals or integrity. Everything he did was for the advancement of David Steel. Clegg today continues the tradition.

juliet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 28.04.14 15:24

I am surprised that fat bastard could walk anywhere, but he seems to have managed it for free cakes.   FREE CAKES, someone should have put a good dose of laxatives in them and given him a bakers dozen. 

As I have said before, I'm only sorry he hadn't died of a heart attack years before.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum