The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MADELEINE: Sunday Express special investigation seven years on from disappearance - Page 4 Mm11

MADELEINE: Sunday Express special investigation seven years on from disappearance - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MADELEINE: Sunday Express special investigation seven years on from disappearance - Page 4 Mm11

MADELEINE: Sunday Express special investigation seven years on from disappearance - Page 4 Regist10

MADELEINE: Sunday Express special investigation seven years on from disappearance

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MADELEINE: Sunday Express special investigation seven years on from disappearance - Page 4 Empty Re: MADELEINE: Sunday Express special investigation seven years on from disappearance

Post by lj 30.04.14 19:21

bristow wrote:MADELEINE: Sunday Express special investigation seven years on from disappearance - Page 4 Msm10

Bristow, one day you will get the bill for a new monitor! You have no idea how often I have tried to kill your avatar!

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE: Sunday Express special investigation seven years on from disappearance - Page 4 Empty Re: MADELEINE: Sunday Express special investigation seven years on from disappearance

Post by Guest 30.04.14 19:35

lj wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:Oelewappers!   spit coffee 
Thank you, lj. Learned a new word  and am sure I'll be able to use it regularly ....

I'm off now, to find the French translation  sarcastic 

I think we can keep oelewappers too, it has that international sounds of deep failure.  

Felling better, is your fever down?

Thanks lj. Fever down, headaches residing, but lungs still protesting ... cough, cough ... rrrrrhhh .. cough ...

I found the French word for "oelewappers" and it's again one to be used with caution, as many french words are. I am a big fan of andouilettes [or andouilles] and andouilles are .... oelewappers. So I have to be careful whenever ordering them  big grin 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.04.14 19:37

lj wrote:
bristow wrote:MADELEINE: Sunday Express special investigation seven years on from disappearance - Page 4 Msm10

Bristow, one day you will get the bill for a new monitor! You have no idea how often I have tried to kill your avatar!
I got so used to it now, that the other day I did NOT swap a real one ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 01.05.14 4:23

Châtelaine wrote:
lj wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:Oelewappers!   spit coffee 
Thank you, lj. Learned a new word  and am sure I'll be able to use it regularly ....

I'm off now, to find the French translation  sarcastic 

I think we can keep oelewappers too, it has that international sounds of deep failure.  

Felling better, is your fever down?

Thanks lj. Fever down, headaches residing, but lungs still protesting ... cough, cough ... rrrrrhhh .. cough ...

I found the French word for "oelewappers" and it's again one to be used with caution, as many french words are. I am a big fan of  andouilettes [or andouilles] and andouilles are .... oelewappers. So I have to be careful whenever ordering them  big grin 

Good to hear, take it easy and a lot of hot grog.
I have enough trouble keeping all my languages straight. Not that I would not like to visit France! I'll keep it in my notebook. As my husband always says: the first words to learn in a new language are the words you won't learn in class.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top