The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

So what's in the mix?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: So what's in the mix?

Post by Guest on 22.05.14 13:13

@HelenMeg wrote:
So for me it is a money / sex combination that got everyone there that week.. winkwink

I wasn't really thinking about that week specifically. For me it's something much darker, and deeper seated.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: So what's in the mix?

Post by AndyB on 22.05.14 13:19

@HelenMeg wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@AndyB wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:If someone dared to break ranks would the consequence to that individual be severe through what they were linked with, or what might be done to them? Just trying to imagine potential scenarios..

Also interested to know what you think may have brought these individuals to Ocean Club resort in May 2007? Or do you think they were just there for a relatively cheap holiday?  If not something such as swinging then what other ideas?  Do you think it is sex-related in some way?
Again, you're asking the key questions, the answers to which, I believe, will explain a lot of the things that are currently unknown to us. Unfortunately I'm like everyone else, I don't know the answers

Indeed, to properly answer the question you would need to know what kind of individuals usually holidayed in PdL. We know some of the high profile individuals who chose to make their (second) homes there or near there. I wonder how many people, even those with an interest in the case, even appreciate where Luz is, and what a trial it would have been to get there prior to the construction of modern road links etc. I've made no secret of my belief that the whole place was conceived and developed as a spot for a bit of out of sight, out of mind holiday fun. Could be completely wrong though.
I also think that is the case but many do not - and I am interested in their thoughts and opinion on other explanations for why these people were there at that time.  Of course, it could just be a coincidence and all these people were there to enjoy a low-cost out of season break by the beach with childcare... but to me that seems very improbable.  Actually, I think they were all enticed there to participate in a week of adult fun  (whatever that was and I am not entirely sure) in order that they would invest in the new luxury apartment developments that surround the golf courses. This would explain the Leicester / business / golf connections and emphasis.
So for me it is a money / sex combination that got everyone there that week.. winkwink
Let's say that's true. How does it explain the cover-up of the death of a child? Regardless of how she died all members of the T7 have kept to the pact of silence. Their presence at the Ocean club for a bit of extra-marital fun and an opportunity to invest in a development is IMO insufficient motive for what happened subsequently and what continues. My point is that there is something far bigger than a few randy doctors behind all this. Unfortunately any further public discussion of this, irrespective of what your view of what that something may be, is prevented by our repressive libel laws and, for this reason, I don't think you'll get many responses to your request for suggestions to help you develop your line of thought

AndyB

Posts : 692
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 53
Location : Consett, County Durham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So what's in the mix?

Post by Guest on 22.05.14 13:24

All links back to the P word.

That is the only reason why all this has been covered up.

Interestingly Cliff had a villa and a vineyard just down the road from PDL.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: So what's in the mix?

Post by Justformaddie on 22.05.14 14:17

Scotland Yard are investigating the murder of a council official  who vowed to expose a paedophile ring allegedly linked to a future minister in tony blairs government.  I still have a little hope (IMO).

____________________
Parents=protection high5 

Justformaddie

Posts : 540
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-13
Location : On my iPad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So what's in the mix?

Post by Woofer on 22.05.14 14:54

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:
So for me it is a money / sex combination that got everyone there that week.. winkwink

I wasn't really thinking about that week specifically. For me it's something much darker, and deeper seated.


Could be - very very dark. Just a wonder at the back of my mind.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So what's in the mix?

Post by wicksy on 22.05.14 15:11

Andrew77R wrote:All links back to the P word.

That is the only reason why all this has been covered up.

Interestingly Cliff had a villa and a vineyard just down the road from PDL.
Had a villa or has?

Didn't he promote his wine at the Batista supermarket?

wicksy

Posts : 28
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So what's in the mix?

Post by HelenMeg on 22.05.14 15:22

@AndyB wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@AndyB wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:If someone dared to break ranks would the consequence to that individual be severe through what they were linked with, or what might be done to them? Just trying to imagine potential scenarios..

Also interested to know what you think may have brought these individuals to Ocean Club resort in May 2007? Or do you think they were just there for a relatively cheap holiday?  If not something such as swinging then what other ideas?  Do you think it is sex-related in some way?
Again, you're asking the key questions, the answers to which, I believe, will explain a lot of the things that are currently unknown to us. Unfortunately I'm like everyone else, I don't know the answers

Indeed, to properly answer the question you would need to know what kind of individuals usually holidayed in PdL. We know some of the high profile individuals who chose to make their (second) homes there or near there. I wonder how many people, even those with an interest in the case, even appreciate where Luz is, and what a trial it would have been to get there prior to the construction of modern road links etc. I've made no secret of my belief that the whole place was conceived and developed as a spot for a bit of out of sight, out of mind holiday fun. Could be completely wrong though.
I also think that is the case but many do not - and I am interested in their thoughts and opinion on other explanations for why these people were there at that time.  Of course, it could just be a coincidence and all these people were there to enjoy a low-cost out of season break by the beach with childcare... but to me that seems very improbable.  Actually, I think they were all enticed there to participate in a week of adult fun  (whatever that was and I am not entirely sure) in order that they would invest in the new luxury apartment developments that surround the golf courses. This would explain the Leicester / business / golf connections and emphasis.
So for me it is a money / sex combination that got everyone there that week.. winkwink
Let's say that's true. How does it explain the cover-up of the death of a child? Regardless of how she died all members of the T7 have kept to the pact of silence. Their presence at the Ocean club for a bit of extra-marital fun and an opportunity to invest in a development is IMO insufficient motive for what happened subsequently and what continues. My point is that there is something far bigger than a few randy doctors behind all this. Unfortunately any further public discussion of this, irrespective of what your view of what that something may be, is prevented by our repressive libel laws and, for this reason, I don't think you'll get many responses to your request for suggestions to help you develop your line of thought
Shame -I was just reading about the responses to the swinging article in DM:
gaggzy, Liverpool, 1 day ago
Swinging parties are far more common than the average Joe & Josephine realise. Even swinging holidays are a common occurrence. VIPs often take part, and people with prestigious careers, too. They need to keep these consensual activities secret though, due to the stigma attached to 'swinging.' They will go to 'any lengths' to keep their swinging habits a secret.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2633635/Dozens-super-rich-swingers-masked-orgy-Gogglebox-posh-couples-3-5million-mansion-red-wine-BANNED-protect-carpets.html#ixzz32SCkKywg
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

But does it explain why the death of Madeleine was covered up? Something made them go to great lengths to hide her death.

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 206
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So what's in the mix?

Post by Guest on 22.05.14 15:31

Swinging would not warrant all the Government intervention, assistance, covering up, pacts etc etc.

No chance.

It's all a lot lot darker than the swinging theory. 

Something along the lines of the below article which IMO is closely linked to all this and why it is all covered up.

http://cigpapers.wordpress.com/2013/04/29/the-elm-guest-house-vip-paedophile-party-list/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: So what's in the mix?

Post by HelenMeg on 22.05.14 15:33

Andrew77R wrote:Swinging would not warrant all the Government intervention, assistance, covering up, pacts etc etc.

No chance.

It's all a lot lot darker than the swinging theory. 

Something along the lines of the below article which IMO is closely linked to all this and why it is all covered up.

http://cigpapers.wordpress.com/2013/04/29/the-elm-guest-house-vip-paedophile-party-list/
Do you think Madeleine was subject to abuse relating to paedophilia?

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 206
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So what's in the mix?

Post by HelenMeg on 22.05.14 15:36

Nice post by Blacksmith today....

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 206
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So what's in the mix?

Post by Guest on 22.05.14 15:52

@HelenMeg wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:Swinging would not warrant all the Government intervention, assistance, covering up, pacts etc etc.

No chance.

It's all a lot lot darker than the swinging theory. 

Something along the lines of the below article which IMO is closely linked to all this and why it is all covered up.

http://cigpapers.wordpress.com/2013/04/29/the-elm-guest-house-vip-paedophile-party-list/
Do you think Madeleine was subject to abuse relating to paedophilia?
i'm on the fence a bit whether she was directly abused.

However i believe there was a Paedophilia network going on around that time, around that place, and involved some very important and influential people.

The Mccann's fell lucky that they were in the middle of it all.

I'm convinced if had happened anywhere else. Like Majorca for example then the Mccann's would of been charged a long time ago and locked up.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: So what's in the mix?

Post by Guest on 22.05.14 16:01

Andrew77R wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:Swinging would not warrant all the Government intervention, assistance, covering up, pacts etc etc.

No chance.

It's all a lot lot darker than the swinging theory. 

Something along the lines of the below article which IMO is closely linked to all this and why it is all covered up.

http://cigpapers.wordpress.com/2013/04/29/the-elm-guest-house-vip-paedophile-party-list/
Do you think Madeleine was subject to abuse relating to paedophilia?
i'm on the fence a bit whether she was directly abused.

However i believe there was a Paedophilia network going on around that time, around that place, and involved some very important and influential people.

The Mccann's fell lucky that they were in the middle of it all.

I'm convinced if had happened anywhere else. Like Majorca for example then the Mccann's would of been charged a long time ago and locked up.

Be very careful what you say in relation to this, otherwise posts will have to be deleted.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: So what's in the mix?

Post by Guest on 22.05.14 16:07

candyfloss wrote:Be very careful what you say in relation to this, otherwise posts will have to be deleted.
Yes totally understand CF.

Being as careful as i can without overstepping the mark.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: So what's in the mix?

Post by Guest on 22.05.14 16:51

Andrew77R wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Be very careful what you say in relation to this, otherwise posts will have to be deleted.
Yes totally understand CF.

Being as careful as i can without overstepping the mark.

Not just you Andrew, I was rather more worried about all the answers to come from HelenMeg's loaded question.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: So what's in the mix?

Post by Guest on 22.05.14 17:01

Agreed: I can't see what proof there can be to support HM's statement.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: So what's in the mix?

Post by AndyB on 22.05.14 17:37

@Justformaddie wrote:Scotland Yard are investigating the murder of a council official  who vowed to expose a paedophile ring allegedly linked to a future minister in tony blairs government.  I still have a little hope (IMO).
That's very interesting. Do you have a link to the article?

AndyB

Posts : 692
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 53
Location : Consett, County Durham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So what's in the mix?

Post by Justformaddie on 22.05.14 17:41

Its on the mirror app, I can't do links duh  Sorry!

____________________
Parents=protection high5 

Justformaddie

Posts : 540
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-13
Location : On my iPad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So what's in the mix?

Post by AndyB on 22.05.14 17:50

It's ok. I managed to find it searching the mirror on-line:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bulic-forsythe-killed-protect-paedophile-3578788

AndyB

Posts : 692
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 53
Location : Consett, County Durham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So what's in the mix?

Post by Woofer on 22.05.14 18:00

Andrew77R wrote:Swinging would not warrant all the Government intervention, assistance, covering up, pacts etc etc.

No chance.


It could if someone very high profile was involved ..... and I mean very high.  Not that I reckon its to do with that.

____________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So what's in the mix?

Post by Hicks on 22.05.14 18:17

@AndyB wrote:
@Justformaddie wrote:Scotland Yard are investigating the murder of a council official  who vowed to expose a paedophile ring allegedly linked to a future minister in tony blairs government.  I still have a little hope (IMO).
That's very interesting. Do you have a link to the article?
Also this.........


http://the-tap.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/blair-protected-savile.html.

Hicks

Posts : 976
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So what's in the mix?

Post by AndyB on 22.05.14 18:29

Top link Hicks. So now Dunblane is in the mix as well

AndyB

Posts : 692
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 53
Location : Consett, County Durham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So what's in the mix?

Post by Monty Heck on 22.05.14 21:40

Andrew77R wrote:All links back to the P word.

That is the only reason why all this has been covered up.

Interestingly Cliff had a villa and a vineyard just down the road from PDL.
Still has, so far as I know but hardly just down the road from PDL.  Villa and vineyard are quite a bit further east, near to Guia.  He did promote his wine at the Baptista one afternoon but he also did in other places so not of much significance.  Have to say that I've never seen or heard of anything remotely relating to swinging in PDL despite visiting many times and having friends who are permanent residents, so if it does go on, it must be very, very discreet indeed.

Monty Heck

Posts : 470
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So what's in the mix?

Post by tigger on 23.05.14 7:58

UltimaThule has referred to Driscoll on several occasions.

Here's another link. http://the-tap.blogspot.nl/2013/07/names-of-paedophile-mps-covered-up-by.html

Perhaps we should have another look at Charles Lynton Bliar Blair's early involvement since he and his spouse have done so much to create the Britain of today by their combined actions.
Where would we be without D- notices and 'human rights' for criminals?


____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum