The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maddie anniversary brings shock new revelations - Page 2 Mm11

Maddie anniversary brings shock new revelations - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maddie anniversary brings shock new revelations - Page 2 Mm11

Maddie anniversary brings shock new revelations - Page 2 Regist10

Maddie anniversary brings shock new revelations

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maddie anniversary brings shock new revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddie anniversary brings shock new revelations

Post by Guest 25.04.14 16:40

@Newintown It would be brilliant.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Maddie anniversary brings shock new revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddie anniversary brings shock new revelations

Post by Newintown 25.04.14 17:23

MarcoG wrote:@Newintown It would be brilliant.

What we also shouldn't forget is that Andy Redwood mentioned a while ago that he believed that Madeleine may not have been alive when she was taken from the apartment, which looks as if the findings of Eddie and Keela are being taken seriously.

If Smellyman was in anyway responsible for taking Madeleine how would the cadaver odour have formed if it takes an hour or more for it to become "cadaver odour", so if Smellyman abducted Madeleine within a timescale of 3-4 minutes how would the cadaver odour form.

I think Smellyman is a figment of someone's imagination and there are a number of people who would like the investigation to go in any direction but the direction it should be going in.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.14 17:42

Newintown wrote:
MarcoG wrote:
admin wrote:Meantime, British police, journalists, Madeleine McCann's parents, and even the former parish priest Haynes Hubbard - who befriended the couple when their little girl went missing - are all understood to be on their way back to Luz to focus attention once again on the world's most famous missing person.
If this is understood well, they're all on their way to Prosecution Province of Jurisdiction Land. That's brilliant.

MarcoG, I've just this minute signed in to post the same thing on the "Breaking Sky News" blog but you beat me to it.

It sounds very suspicious that all these people are going to PDL at the same time, no doubt under the guise of the 3rd May anniversary church service.  It sounds so much better for the McCanns' egos that they are going to PDL to "pray for Madeleine" instead of "being interviewed again by the PJ with the SY sitting in to ask their own questions".

Wonder if former journalist Clarrie is also in tow?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 25.04.14 18:01

Newintown wrote:

What we also shouldn't forget is that Andy Redwood mentioned a while ago that he believed that Madeleine may not have been alive when she was taken from the apartment, which looks as if the findings of Eddie and Keela are being taken seriously.

If Smellyman was in anyway responsible for taking Madeleine how would the cadaver odour have formed if it takes an hour or more for it to become "cadaver odour", so if Smellyman abducted Madeleine within a timescale of 3-4 minutes how would the cadaver odour form.

I think Smellyman is a figment of someone's imagination and there are a number of people who would like the investigation to go in any direction but the direction it should be going in.
Smellyman had long unkempt hair and beard Newintown and was wearing a bright green jumper with a big white target on the back.  He was marginally less conspicuous than Ronald McDonald.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 25.04.14 18:16

OOerrr, to them all going back!  Sounds unbelievable.  Mind you the McCanns have always aimed for big events around the anniversary, but they have never returned themselves for any church services, so this will be a first.  Last year they had the candlelight vigil with those shocking photographs where both Kate and Gerry looked truly devastated. We had never seen them look like that before, and even those of us who have been on the receiving end of the McCanns' spite, felt pity for them.  If there is any truth in the story that they are returning to PDL, then it must be the end.  Why would they return to PDL during a live PJ investigation? They left very quickly when they were made Arguidos, so their returning would be very a very risky thing to do imo.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.14 19:25

"Meantime, British police, journalists, Madeleine McCann's parents, and even the former parish priest Haynes Hubbard - who befriended the couple when their little girl went missing - are all understood to be on their way back to Luz to focus attention once again on the world's most famous missing person."

Wonder whose understanding this is? Hope they're reliable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Maddie anniversary brings shock new revelations - Page 2 Empty McCanns Return

Post by Jauna Loca 25.04.14 19:27

Hi Cristobel, actually didn't Kate return alone last year? They did the ITV show first, all smiles and laughter, then the genuine grief at the home vigil was apparant a few days later
(on the Friday IIRC). On Monday there were pics of Kate and Sue Hubbard in PdL coming out of the church and the usual woebegone headlines and expressions. Struck me as a sudden
summons at the time as the visit certainly wasn't on the cards when the interview was aired. Something changed this time last year IMO and the pressure is on the couple.
Jauna Loca
Jauna Loca

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.14 19:29

admin wrote:Maddie anniversary brings shock new revelations http://portugalresident.com/maddie-anniversary-brings-shock-new-revelations

Posted by JOMAD on April 24, 2014

Madeleine McCann

Days before the 7th anniversary of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, British detectives say they now know of at least one other child "abused in her bed while on holiday in the heart of Praia da Luz".

The news comes just as the village is getting ready for a fun-loving community sports event designed to kick off the season and bolster spirits after countless years in the Maddie shadow.

But no matter how hard people try to move on, 'revelations' keep coming - particularly to coincide with the May 3 anniversary.

This latest - announced to newspapers and news services on Wednesday - focuses on the pot-bellied male intruder with noticeable odour that Operation Grange, the Met’s special Maddie task force, revealed it was looking for last month.

Originally, Grange boss Andy Redwood said his team had identified 12 break-ins between 2004 and 2010, four of which had involved the sexual assaults of five white British girls on holiday.

Releasing the information, DCI Redwood appealed to the public for information.

As a result, Operation Grange is reported to have received up to 500 calls. Among these they have learned of six further incidents in the Algarve during the same time frame, says Redwood: five of which involved sexual assaults on young British holidaymakers (all girls) and one of which was a 'near miss'.

The fact that none of the assaults were made on children of Madeleine's age - nor were any of the girls removed from their beds never to be seen again - has not dissuaded investigators from the theory that they could all be linked to the little girl's disappearance in 2007.

"In this new tranche of information we have got one crime which is very clearly in the heart of Praia da Luz in 2005, on a young, white, 10-year-old girl", Redwood told journalists.

"Clearly the fact that we've now got an assault that is in the heart of Praia da Luz, very close to where a previous matter had been reported, means that we are even more interested in this as part of the inquiry."

According to BBC news: "The case involving the 10-year-old was not reported to police in either country until now.

"Overall, nine of the 18 break-ins involved alleged sexual assaults against British girls aged six to 12.

"Three took place in Praia da Luz, five in Carvoeiro, nine in Albufeira and one in Vilamoura".

As news services scramble to send the revelations all over the globe, residents in Luz are shaking their heads in disbelief.

"When will this end?" One asked us, visibly crestfallen. "A NEW sexual assault on a child, in Luz? Why have we never heard about it until now? And why are we hearing about it just in time for the 7th anniversary of the disappearance?"

Others were more belligerent. "These latest revelations are simply beyond belief", a former British policeman who has been actively following investigations told us.

"The totally Flat man - who managed to hide behind the door against the wall when Gerry (Madeleine's father) entered the room to do his check (just before Madeleine went missing), and Tannerman who was of medium slim build, and Smithman, who was not potbellied, and the Heroin Blackman have all suddenly been dropped in favour of trying to trace potbellied Smellyman - a fat man who can leap in a single bound through a tiny window, and take a sleeping child, whilst sedating two others in a way unknown to modern medical science, and then leap out again and VANISH without leaving his distinctive smell.

"It is all too ridiculous to even try to take on board"...

But "take on board" has been the order of the day for years.

News services simply repeat verbatim news purportedly coming from Scotland Yard, and occasionally even news reported to have come from PJ police in Portugal. And, as the little village of Praia da Luz bravely continues to try and turn the page, it appears likely to remain this way.

The countdown has begun on a triathlon event that will bring together Portuguese and foreigners alike on Saturday.

Meantime, British police, journalists, Madeleine McCann's parents, and even the former parish priest Haynes Hubbard - who befriended the couple when their little girl went missing - are all understood to be on their way back to Luz to focus attention once again on the world's most famous missing person.

That's good news. They can be arrested on the spot.

Those of them as are miscreants, that is, of course
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.14 19:32

russiandoll wrote:
tiny wrote:Meantime, British police, journalists, Madeleine McCann's parents, and even the former parish priest Haynes Hubbard - who befriended the couple when their little girl went missing - are all understood to be on their way back to Luz to focus attention once again on the world's most famous missing person.

whats all this about????, safety in numbers Shocked

The Tapas friends are notably absent from this list.

As are AR/SY (?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.14 19:35

Woofer wrote:From the St. Vincents website -

Maddie anniversary brings shock new revelations - Page 2 1275577115_orig

the man on the right at the back looks like the same man that was in the photo of Maddie with Gerry in the playground.

No doubt an innocent bystander/churchgoer, just happening to be standing very very closely behind a very young girl 7 years after the facts; and has his leg turned askew as did the other one to our wonder
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.14 19:45

Newintown wrote:

Smellyman hails from the Land of the Living Dead?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.14 19:52

Sorry guys, had an awful day at the office, and am being sarcastic as hell being fed a lot of execrable tripe by opponents and their lawyers for eight hrs;
I do apologize for the barrage fired off, above
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 25.04.14 19:58

Châtelaine wrote:
tiny wrote:Why would the british police be going with the mccans,very fishy me thinks
There's a big difference between "are on their way" and "are understood to be on their way" ...
Given the cast list, I supect there's likely to be an even bigger difference between those who are 'understood to be on their way' and those who arrive on the given date, Chatelelaine.

It's a source of some puzzlement to me as to why the Rev. Haynes Hubbard did not avail himself of the opportunity to preach from the witness stand in Lisbon, particularly when the sworn testimony of a man of the cloth carries greater weight than that of his unordained wife?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 25.04.14 20:08

ultimaThule wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
tiny wrote:Why would the british police be going with the mccans,very fishy me thinks
There's a big difference between "are on their way" and "are understood to be on their way" ...
Given the cast list, I supect there's likely to be an even bigger difference between those who are 'understood to be on their way' and those who arrive on the given date, Chatelelaine.

It's a source of some puzzlement to me as to why the Rev. Haynes Hubbard did not avail himself of the opportunity to preach from the witness stand in Lisbon, particularly when the sworn testimony of a man of the cloth carries greater weight than that of his unordained wife?
Why are they on their way now, it is only the 25th April?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 25.04.14 20:12

Jauna Loca wrote:Hi Cristobel, actually didn't Kate return alone last year? They did the ITV show first, all smiles and laughter, then the genuine grief at the home vigil was apparant a few days later
(on the Friday IIRC). On Monday there were pics of Kate and Sue Hubbard in PdL coming out of the church and the usual woebegone headlines and expressions. Struck me as a sudden
summons at the time as the visit certainly wasn't on the cards when the interview was aired. Something changed this time last year IMO and the pressure is on the couple.
You are right Juana Loca, she did go back last year for a low key visit, but I don't think the Portuguese investigation was live at the time.  I believe something changed last year too, around that time.  Even in the days following Madeleine's disappearance they did not show the level of grief that was on their faces at that vigil.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 25.04.14 20:29

Cristobell wrote:
Jauna Loca wrote:Hi Cristobel, actually didn't Kate return alone last year? They did the ITV show first, all smiles and laughter, then the genuine grief at the home vigil was apparant a few days later
You are right Juana Loca, she did go back last year for a low key visit, but I don't think the Portuguese investigation was live at the time.  I believe something changed last year too, around that time.  Even in the days following Madeleine's disappearance they did not show the level of grief that was on their faces at that vigil.
Do either of you have any theories as to what that "something" might be? (I agree that something has changed although I base this more on intuition than anything more substantial)
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 25.04.14 20:37

Nina wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:

Why are they on their way now, it is only the 25th April?
Perhaps they're undertaking the journey on foot by way of a making a pilgrimage to the place of their infamy, Nina?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 25.04.14 21:30

Nina.I think what ever happened to Madeleine,happened on the 29th April, the mccann's to my mind never celebrate may 3rd it always seems to be the end of April so maybe that's why they are on there way now and not next weekend..I think also if they are on there way to Portugal it is nothing to do with with Madeleine.The only time Kate and Gerry go to Portugal under the Pretence it is for their Daughter is for something completely opposite.... IMO of course.
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 25.04.14 21:47

petunia wrote:Nina.I think what ever happened to Madeleine,happened on the 29th April, the mccann's to my mind never celebrate may 3rd it always seems to be the end of April so maybe that's why they are on there way now and not next weekend..I think also if they are on there way to Portugal it is nothing to do with with Madeleine.The only time Kate and Gerry go to Portugal under the Pretence it is for their Daughter is for something completely opposite.... IMO of course.
Petunia, I agree. If they do show in Portugal together though, boy will that look good, the photo opportunities will really boost the coffers. Unless of course it is a picture of them leaving the police Station.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 25.04.14 21:56

I hope Mr. aint going back to compete in the forthcoming triathlon and the others mentioned in the article going to cheer him on.   He was once given a standing ovation by police officers, quite why we have never been told. 

Nah I know that isn't the reason but it does all sound rather odd to me.

Old Father Hubs probably there to hold Mrs. up when she is seen in public in a distraught state imo.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.14 21:59

Lest we forget: this is an MSM headline.
I've seen no proof anyone of those are on their way to go to PdL ... as they are "understood" they are  laughat 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 25.04.14 22:00

Maybe we'll have a Crimewatch Update live from PDL.

With an Agatha Christie-type gathering of all the suspects in a big room, and Andy Redwood doing an Inspector Poirot revelation....

Nah. :-)
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 25.04.14 22:03

canada12 wrote:Maybe we'll have a Crimewatch Update live from PDL.

With an Agatha Christie-type gathering of all the suspects in a big room, and Andy Redwood doing an Inspector Poirot revelation....

big grin
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 25.04.14 22:12

canada12 wrote:Maybe a gathering of all the suspects in a big room, and Andy Redwood doing an Inspector Poirot revelation....

Sadly I can only now think of Clouseau . . .

"Woone of you is the Muuurrderer.  
Murrrderer, Who said Murderrer?
You did.
No you did, . . . ."

And then the moment when he tried to swat the wasp and destroyed the grand piano, forgetting that his hand was in a armoured gantlet, attached to a Morgenstern.
"What are you doing.  That is a priceless antique. . .
"Not Ainee Morre !"

But for me Redwood would be the man who pulled the bell at the front door, ended up with half mile of wire, and clipped it off.
"I 'ave mended ze belll from ze riingiing
Zerr in no charrge."

=
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 26.04.14 1:01

I find it much more pleasant watching Clouseau than Andy R though.

I do have to say I will never look at Andy the same way again. Now I think about it he could probably have a great career in comedy. That not blinking is great!

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top