The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by Guest on 23.04.14 13:18

There is a £20,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and prosecution of those responsible for Madeleine's disappearance.
Anyone with information can call police on 0207 321 9251 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Me - "How could i go about claiming the 20k reward on offer for the arrest and prosecution for those responsible"
Policewoman - "What information do you have"
Me - "MBM sadly died in the holiday apartment and the parents and the rest of the tapas group were involved in the disposal of the body"
Policewoman - "What evidence do you have of that"
Me - "All the evidence came from the conclusion of the original Portuguese investigation and all the files are online to read. How can you dismiss the dogs the blood etc, the tapas group discrepancies etc, Have you actually read the files?"
Policewoman - "If there was sufficient evidence then why did the Portuguese police not make arrests then. Do you have any new evidence that you would like to inform us with"
Me - "Political interference, that's why. No, i don't have new evidence but all the previous evidence should be enough to actually investigate the parents and associates and prosecute. Why do the taxpayer have to waste all this money".
Policewoman - "I cant comment but unless you have new information that could lead to the arrest and those responsible for her disappearance then i can't help you".
Me - "Surely even you must think the parents are responsible"
Policewoman - "Im afraid i can't comment on that"
Me - "Be honest, is this a complete farce and everything you are doing is a whitewash"
Policewoman - "I can assure you that everybody here at Operation Grange is working incredibly hard to ensure that those responsible are brought to justice. Now if you don't have any new information then i need to get on with my job"
Me - "Thanks for your time. Will be back in touch with some new evidence a.s.a.p - I know who did it as it's clear as day and so do you. That 20k would come in handy". 
Policewoman - "Goodbye"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 23.04.14 13:20

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:Fascinating bit of passive aggressiveness from you, as always, Tony.  Why do you use the word 'fascinating' by the way?  The word means that you have a great interest in me and my posts.  Why the great interest in me?

For me to know, and for you to find out.

Is this a threat of some kind?  What is this supposed to mean?  Probably best for me to just ignore this comment I suppose.

@Tony Bennett wrote:
I refer to every post about Operation Grange that I have made on this forum over the past 3 years - hundreds. That is where you will find evidence that Grange is not genuine. Look those up, then please produce any evidence you can that Grange is a genuine, honest-to-God, no-holds-barred search for truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth 

You're referring to your posts where you claim there to be a whitewash.  All they demonstrate is that you are certain that Grange is a whitewash.  I'm not saying that a whitewash is impossible.  But there isn't any proof either way at the moment.

We'll have to wait and see.  I've no interest in being right.  I want justice to be served.  I've no interest in arguing with you over who is right.  There's no prize as far as I know.

whatliesbehindthesofa

Posts : 1320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by Doug D on 23.04.14 13:28

Petermac yesterday gave an inkling of hope with his:
 
'What we believe we do know is that Operation Grange is not leaking anything.  Which is remarkable in itself, but seems to be true.
Even those of us with "contacts", friends and ex-colleagues cannot get anywhere near.
Which in turn means that everything you are reading is pure Mitchell-speak'.
 
only for the Met to completely dash it today with this  latest nonsensical press release.

Doug D

Posts : 2146
Reputation : 635
Join date : 2013-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by diatribe on 23.04.14 13:32

@Tony Bennett wrote:
maragaret, Good morning. I am sorry to say this, but your optimism about Operation Grange reminded me of Oscar Wilde's observation on marriage:


Indeed, Anthony, I wonder what Lady Bracknell would have made of it all. titter

diatribe

Posts : 602
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-15
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Algarve Tourist Board summer campaign

Post by PeterMac on 23.04.14 13:43

Are YOU a Negligent Parent ?
Do YOU leave your doors and windows open
Do YOU go out drinking and leave your young children alone in their beds
When YOU find a smelly fat man in bed with your young daughter do you let him go
When your daughter has been violated and assaulted do YOU keep quiet about it for 10 years

IF SO

Come to the Algarve.
We need people like you.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by PeterMac on 23.04.14 14:09

Why were only British families "targeted'
Why is potbellied smellyman said to be British
Why do only British parents leave the doors and windows open
Why do only British parents allow the assault and violation of their young daughters to go unreported and uninvestigated
Why do only British parents behave so irresponsibly
Why do only British parents NOT go to the Tabloids to sell their stories over the past 10 years
Why do the British Authorities assume that everyone is so bloody stupid that anyone, even just one, would believe this nonsense ?
Why is Redwood allowed to get away this this
Why is Hogan-Howe stil in a job
Why is Mitchell still on the planet

(Continues rant for some time . . )
I can feel a formal letter to Teresa May coming on !

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by sallypelt on 23.04.14 14:24

There are "pros" on Facebook jumping up and down like idiots at the news about these "sex offenders". What they are NOT grasping is, that if they believe that MM was "abducted by sex offenders" then where the hell does the blame lie??? WITH HER PARENTS FOR LEAVING 3 CHILDREN UNDER 4 YEARS OF AGE, ALONE AND UNPROTECTED FROM SUCH PEOPLE.

But anyone with an ounce of logic will know that lies, inconsistencies, cadaver dogs etc. all point to the parents. I wonder why "the best police force in the world" hasn't grasp this?

sallypelt

Posts : 3303
Reputation : 522
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by Bishop Brennan on 23.04.14 14:25

The saddest thing for me is that I think that AR actually believes he is making progress in this case. I honestly do. Just think back to his breathless excitement on the first CW program as he excitedly shared his big "revelation moment".   The 3 burglars, and this recent press release carry that same over-eager-intern tone.  

And yet he seems unable to see that he has in fact NOTHING...  No link to Maddie, no evidence of a break-in, no witnesses to smellyman, and a totally different MO in all cases.  It's all just a fantasy scenario dreamed up by AR. And yet look how excited he gets when he believes he finds something that fits the fantasy - despite its complete irrelevance to the Maddie case... 

Frankly, it's depressing to realise that AR and BHH are two of the top men in our police force.

Bishop Brennan

Posts : 695
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 23.04.14 14:30

@Bishop Brennan wrote:The saddest thing for me is that I think that AR actually believes he is making progress in this case. I honestly do. Just think back to his breathless excitement on the first CW program as he excitedly shared his big "revelation moment".   The 3 burglars, and this recent press release carry that same over-eager-intern tone.  

And yet he seems unable to see that he has in fact NOTHING...  No link to Maddie, no evidence of a break-in, no witnesses to smellyman, and a totally different MO in all cases.  It's all just a fantasy scenario dreamed up by AR. And yet look how excited he gets when he believes he finds something that fits the fantasy - despite its complete irrelevance to the Maddie case... 

Frankly, it's depressing to realise that AR and BHH are two of the top men in our police force.

If Redwood has nothing as you say, what can explain his excitement? Why is he getting excited at an irrelevance?

The person that you describe - a fantasist, bordering on insane - does not match my impressions of Redwood.

whatliesbehindthesofa

Posts : 1320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by noddy100 on 23.04.14 14:45

I cannot believe this latest nonsense
I think its a taster for closing the whole thing down post 7yr anniversary 
Gutted tbh  sad

noddy100

Posts : 696
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2013-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by ChippyM on 23.04.14 14:49

'You will understand that all of the young girls were being disturbed in the middle of the night and the ages that they were the descriptive details relating to that the man looked like, there is not one pattern running through the series.
'But the features make us absolutely confident they could be part of the original linked series.'



+6

He added: 'We’ve got a range of thoughts of who was responsible. Our absolute starting point is to clear the ground around our feet in this and our other lines of enquiry. The sense is that we are looking at one offender, but this is not preclude there may have been others involved.'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2611146/BREAKING-NEWS-Police-investigate-claims-five-British-girls-sexually-assaulted-Algarve-lone-intruder-hunt-smelly-pot-bellied-Madeleine-McCann-suspect.html#ixzz2ziUwyr2h 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Andy Redwood has such a weird way of talking! Who starts a sentence with 'you will understand'...? He sounds like a hypnotist!   Then there are the contradictions such as being confident but then adding 'there is not one pattern running through the series'.?!

  The 'absolute starting point' and 'clearing the ground' supports the idea that they may be attempting to rule out every possibility, then again I think Andy's job is to confuse with his double speak!

ChippyM

Posts : 910
Reputation : 129
Join date : 2013-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by canada12 on 23.04.14 14:50

Well, if the most either of the two police forces can conclude is that Madeleine was abducted by pedophiles, then they can get on with arresting the McCanns for child neglect. They have their admission that Madeleine and the twins were deliberately left alone, and their actions resulted in Madeleine's disappearance. She wasn't "abducted" while the parents were fast asleep in the next room. She was "abducted" while they were not there. So - whitewash? No possibility of prosecuting them for Madeleine's disappearance due to lack of evidence? Arrest them on the lesser charge and bring them in for questioning. Pronto.

canada12

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 187
Join date : 2013-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by Tony Bennett on 23.04.14 14:50

@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

It's for me to know - and for you to find out

Is this a threat of some kind?  What is this supposed to mean?  Probably best for me to just ignore this comment I suppose.

REPLY: Of course it isn't a threat. It just means that I have always had an interest in your posts and the kind of topics you post about, the drift of yuor theories about the case, and the things you don't post about - and I expect that interest will continue. It is nothing for you to worry about.
@Tony Bennett wrote:
I refer to every post about Operation Grange that I have made on this forum over the past 3 years - hundreds. That is where you will find evidence that Grange is not genuine. Look those up, then please produce any evidence you can that Grange is a genuine, honest-to-God, no-holds-barred search for truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth 

You're referring to your posts where you claim there to be a whitewash.  All they demonstrate is that you are certain that Grange is a whitewash.  I'm not saying that a whitewash is impossible.  But there isn't any proof either way at the moment.

REPLY: I am speaking about evidence, not proof. I might cite the release of Madeleine's age-progressed image aged nine, and ask what purpose that served.

I might also cite the procession of different suspects, persons of interest, e-fits, and other snippets from Grange, whether deliberate or unauthorised leaks, about soothing couples and tractor men, and I might ask: would any police force really give all those imagined suspects such public notice that they were coming for them?

I might cite the deliberately telegenic, hyped language of Redwood: 'a revelation moment'.

I might even cite 'crecheman', and ask if he is real.

I would certainly cite the useless procession of statistics about the number of times they have been to Portugal, lines of enquiry in their thousands, mobile phones in their tens of thousands in dozens of countries, sex offenders numbered in their hundreds, all of which would take many more years to complete.

I might also cite obvious evidence that Grange appears to be studiously ignoring - but if I did, that would probbaly get me into more trouble.


We'll have to wait and see.  I've no interest in being right.  I want justice to be served.  I've no interest in arguing with you over who is right. There's no prize as far as I know.

REPLY: If we both desire justice and the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, we should not be too far apart.

I have given you a very quick summary of some of the evidence which suggests that this review, set up with the chief bungler of the Jill Dando investigation (Hamish Campbell) in charge (there's another indicator that this review is bogus, by the way, did he ever find Jill Dando's killer?) is not genuine.

It is still open to you, WLBTS, to outline any evidential reasons for suggesting, as you have done, that Grange is a 100% honest search for the truth. If you can't do so, inevitably I must assume that you cannot.


____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13968
Reputation : 2142
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by Bishop Brennan on 23.04.14 14:53

@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:

If Redwood has nothing as you say, what can explain his excitement?  Why is he getting excited at an irrelevance?

I see him as a perfectly decent, always reliable chap who finds himself massively out of his depth. Probably under considerable stress and no further forward after 3 long years, it's only natural for him to jump somewhat desperately on anything new - even if it lacks relevance. But having spent 3 years submerging himself with ever more piles of leads / paperwork / ILRs / international sex offenders he seems lost and floundering. Bit of a shame really.

Bishop Brennan

Posts : 695
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 23.04.14 14:57

These comments are interesting (to me anyway):

'We’ve got a range of thoughts of who was responsible. Our absolute starting point is to clear the ground around our feet in this and our other lines of enquiry. The sense is that we are looking at one offender, but this is not preclude there may have been others involved.'

'Range of thoughts of who was responsible' - Redwood has a list of specific suspects. Smelly bloke is just one of them.

'Clear the ground around our feet in this and our other lines of enquiry.' The list of specific suspects must be narrowed down to one (or zero). It is also an interesting use of language. If they need to clear the ground around their feet, that implies that they're not making any movement because of stuff 'around their feet' that is blocking movement.

'The sense is that we are looking at one offender' - another misuse of the English language, rendering it meaningless at worst and ambiguous at best.

whatliesbehindthesofa

Posts : 1320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by tigger on 23.04.14 14:59

Hmm. Re the breaking news, such as it is, would it be that the libel case is due to resume?
In that case any artcle with Portugal in the title will be seen as something to do with this 'news' and blur the difference.



____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by Tony Bennett on 23.04.14 15:01

Redwood said on CrimeWatch:

"We have drawn everything back to zero".

Now he has declared:

"Our asbolute starting point is to clear the ground".

I thought at first, when he spoke about 'clearing the ground', that he was perhaps taking seriously what the South African buffoon and self-publicist, Stephen Birch, was recommending. 

But then I thought...

...wait a minute...

...starting from...

...zero...

...absolute...

...then came a 'revelation moment'...

Absolute Zero!

So that's what he's talking about.

He has gone back to the limit, absolute zero, which IIRC is about minus 273 degrees Centigrade.


On the other hand, he might be sub-consciously referring to how much nearer he has got to finding out what really happened to Madeleine, and the true value of his £8-million-plus investigation.

Indeed...

...absolutely zero

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13968
Reputation : 2142
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by Tony Bennett on 23.04.14 15:07

@tigger wrote:Hmm. Re the breaking news, such as it is, would it be that the libel case is due to resume?
Possibly, but IMO it's more likely to mark another stage in reaching a crescendo of publicity about Madeleine's abduction as we get nearer to the 7th anniversary of her reported disappearance:  3 May 2014.

Just another 10 days to go.

Oh! - and Happy St. George's Day to all English and non-Engloish people reading this forum, by the way.

George was a man who suffered two years of torture and was then executed for standing up for the truth - and uttering what the (Roman) establishment of the day deemed was heresy

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13968
Reputation : 2142
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by tasprin on 23.04.14 15:10

Just in time for the usual 3 May media frenzy. I expect Kate & Gerry will be 'buoyed' and 'delighted' and 'hopeful 'that Scotland Yard are on the trail of a smelly pot-bellied child molester.

tasprin

Posts : 834
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 23.04.14 15:10

@Tony Bennett wrote:
It is still open to you, WLBTS, to outline any evidential reasons for suggesting, as you have done, that Grange is a 100% honest search for the truth. If you can't do so, inevitably I must assume that you cannot.[/color][/b]

You can assume what you like, but you know what they say about assumptions. The part that you're not understanding is my motivation to 'prove' my case to you in particular, or to be more precise, lack of motivation. Firstly, I accept that people have different opinions, and I have no interest in changing yours, which would be a futile ambition. Secondly, I've rebutted your points on various subjects and suffered the same type of response - usually ridicule, the word IMPOSSIBLE!! in all caps - so I've decided that that's something I'll try to avoid in future.

If you were arguing that the death of Elvis Presley was a hoax, I would be under no obligation to provide evidence that Elvis is actually quite dead. The outcome of Operation Grange is at this point in time unknown. That's where I will leave it - knowing full well that you'll probably claim 'victory' again, which is something that doesn't interest me in the slightest.

whatliesbehindthesofa

Posts : 1320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by Bishop Brennan on 23.04.14 15:13

I'm afraid that may be correct. Poor old AR is so lost now that he is trying to solve (at the last count) 19 separate crimes committed outside his jurisdiction. And that is not counting the crimes committed by his 3 burglars.

Remember his original remit was to assist the PJ, and at the start we only got updates on that one case. But now, he has made such a nonsense of things that he is giving us updates on entirely unrelated crimes, spanning 6 years, committed by one or many criminals.

By his own admission only once he has solved these 18 will he be able to see if the guilty party has anything to do with Maddie!

For his own good, it may be time to close this down.

Bishop Brennan

Posts : 695
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by russiandoll on 23.04.14 15:13

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
Fascinating bit of passive aggressiveness from you, as always, Tony.  Why do you use the word 'fascinating' by the way?  The word means that you have a great interest in me and my posts.  Why the great interest in me?

For me to know, and for you to find out.

It is only belief and hope that sustains those who are certain that Operation Grange is a whitewash.

You've provided no evidence to back up your case.  You say 'shedloads', when you really mean 'none'.

'You first', Tony.

I refer to every post about Operation Grange that I have made on this forum over the past 3 years - hundreds. That is where you will find evidence that Grange is not genuine. Look those up, then please produce any evidence you can that Grange is a genuine, honest-to-God, no-holds-barred search for truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth 

 admin I trust that you are going to pull up Tony on this piece of innuendo, just as I am certain you would have a word with anyone baiting and making snide remarks to another member on here  [ I refer to Tony's first comments about his fascination with the posts of WLBTS.]

 Tony.... for you to know and another member here to find out? Have the courage of your convictions and instead of snide little sideswipes in public, address WLBTS via PM and be direct about your misgivings.  Why are you so contemptuous of those members who have the opposite opinion to yours re Grange?
 You would rightly find snide remarks such as the two you have made to WLBTS offensive, so why dish out what I an sure you would not accept?

 eta with this latest news I am beginning to lose faith that the truth will come out. Of course SY are duty-bound to investigate reports of assault made to them. However, Kay Burley and Peter Kirkham on Sky criticising the Portuguese police have really irritated me discussing the failings of the PJ to follow these reports up properly. Kirkham is ex police and said there are questions needing an answer re the way these assaults were handled.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by tigger on 23.04.14 15:21

@Bishop Brennan wrote:The saddest thing for me is that I think that AR actually believes he is making progress in this case. I honestly do. Just think back to his breathless excitement on the first CW program as he excitedly shared his big "revelation moment".   The 3 burglars, and this recent press release carry that same over-eager-intern tone.  

And yet he seems unable to see that he has in fact NOTHING...  No link to Maddie, no evidence of a break-in, no witnesses to smellyman, and a totally different MO in all cases.  It's all just a fantasy scenario dreamed up by AR. And yet look how excited he gets when he believes he finds something that fits the fantasy - despite its complete irrelevance to the Maddie case... 

Frankly, it's depressing to realise that AR and BHH are two of the top men in our police force.

His face looks as if he's just walked into a wall at some speed. May explain his performance and the impression he gives that the MK Ultra is still working.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by Bishop Brennan on 23.04.14 15:25

Sadly the media and sky comments are reflections of the xenophobia that has always been an ugly part of the UK. History suggests that it is likely to grow, and our media appear to actively encourage it. It's been front and centre from day 1 in this case, and it's as depressing as it is effective.

Bishop Brennan

Posts : 695
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by tasprin on 23.04.14 15:28

The fact that Scotland Yard have released this news now - less than 2 weeks before the upcoming anniversary - is just one too many coincidences imo. They did exactly the same thing during the libel trial. Whatever became of the trial by the way? The media no longer mentions it  - it's as if it never happened at all.

tasprin

Posts : 834
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum