The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by noddy100 on 25.04.14 17:32

@AndyB wrote:
2.38 onwards is about that piece of metal they found that was thought might have come from the missing plane
No its the portugal residents editor talking about the mccann case

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by Guest on 25.04.14 17:37

It's 2 hours and 38 minutes in, not 2 minutes and 38 seconds in.

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 25.04.14 17:39

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It's 2 hours and 38 minutes in, not 2 minutes and 38 seconds in.
Oh yes sorry
Never heard anything like this on BBC before

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 25.04.14 17:39

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:
To 'show' the PJ/Met 'where' a certain something WAS 'hidden', possibly in his church, 7 years ago?
And to Hear Confession, and give absolution, before the public confession outside  ?

Sorry only joking !

Haynes Hubbard:

"praying" in PDL, 7th May 2014.

"a drink, purgatory or McCanns?"

NOT 'joking',................. laughat laughat laughat 
 laughat  laughat

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Not Exactly setting the Papers alight

Post by PeterMac on 25.04.14 18:26

Even the more normally vapid Tabloids are avoiding this one
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Current+Affairs/Crime/Notorious+Cases/Madeleine+McCann
Yesterday
Madeleine McCann probe focuses on suspected serial... Daily News, New York 16:26 Thu, 24 Apr 2014
Police Move Forward In The Madeleine McCann Case Female First 14:27 Thu, 24 Apr 2014
Newspaper round-up: Madeleine McCann, Mark Shand and Syria Daily and Sunday Express 09:19 Thu, 24 Apr 2014
‘Madeleine may have been victim of serial offender’ The Times of Malta 09:12 Thu, 24 Apr 2014
Police say 18 break-ins may be linked to Madeleine McCann mystery Examiner.com 09:10 Thu, 24 Apr 2014

Madeleine McCann: British police now investigating 18 linked break-ins by a lone... Daily Record 08:16 Thu, 24 Apr 2014
Assault on girl, 10, may be key to Madeleine case New Zealand Herald 06:33 Thu, 24 Apr 2014
UK Madeleine detectives to open new probe in Portugal The Irish Independent 03:46 Thu, 24 Apr 2014
Missing Madeleine may have been victim of serial offender: Police The Straits Times 03:11 Thu, 24 Apr 2014
Madeleine police probe five assault cases Irish Examiner 02:10 Thu, 24 Apr 2014

Police now ready to make arrests in the Algarve in missing Madeleine... Daily and Sunday Express 02:07 Thu, 24 Apr 2014
Was Madeleine McCann One of Many? The Daily Beast 01:40 Thu, 24 Apr 2014
Madeleine McCann: Police link 18 ‘sex attacks’ The Scotsman 01:13 Thu, 24 Apr 2014

Mitchell seems to be losing his grip !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.04.14 19:09

5 Live now saying programme not available. Woosh or overload?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jauna Loca on 25.04.14 19:30

Can't play video here in Ireland. What is being reported?

Jauna Loca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 25.04.14 19:38

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It's 2 hours and 38 minutes in, not 2 minutes and 38 seconds in.
Ah! Thank you

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 25.04.14 19:41

Very interesting: this portugal residents editor says very politely but also very clearly that it is all nonsense even referring to a previous "we're gonna make an arrest any minute now" dud. He even suggest it might all be because Andy does need something to show for his 7 million £.

Not a single word of what he says points in the direction that there is any truth in the stories about other sexual assaults, other than the one PJ briefed SY and TM about, or any expected action, other than putting the sunscreen on, from Andy and his crew.

Indeed I have not heard a directer "it's all hot air" in British media.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 25.04.14 19:43

@Jauna Loca wrote:Can't play video here in Ireland. What is being reported?

Usually I cannot play anything BBC here, it worked this time for me. Maybe delete cookies and try again?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 25.04.14 19:53

Apologies Admin, I opened a new thread on this, please delete, ta.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 25.04.14 20:03

The BBC interviewed Paul Lockman (?) who publishes (on the web?) The Portugal News about the latest "developments" and allowed him, completely uninterrupted, to express a view that, actually, they might not be genuine. IMO this could be very significant - the BBC allowing the official line (irrespective of what they're talking about) to be questioned is almost unprecedented in recent times

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 25.04.14 20:08

@AndyB wrote:
The BBC interviewed Paul Lockman (?) who publishes (on the web?) The Portugal News about the latest "developments" and allowed him, completely uninterrupted, to express a view that, actually, they might not be genuine. IMO this could be very significant - the BBC allowing the official line (irrespective of what they're talking about) to be questioned is almost unprecedented in recent times

Someone on here said a few weeks ago that there were going to be some members of the British media that were going to break away from the "tried and true" line about the McCanns and go rogue. Can't remember who said it and what thread it was on. But perhaps this is one example...?

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 25.04.14 20:16

@AndyB wrote:
I agree Andy, and it sounded as though the presenter wasn't buying it either.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 25.04.14 20:18

@canada12 wrote:
@AndyB wrote:

Someone on here said a few weeks ago that there were going to be some members of the British media that were going to break away from the "tried and true" line about the McCanns and go rogue. Can't remember who said it and what thread it was on. But perhaps this is one example...?
Yes that came from twitter and I can remember dismissing it at the time as the usual twitter bollocks. But I'm seriously phased by the interview. There was none of the usual sneering condescension from Campbell and it was very notable that there were no interruptions and that he was allowed to speak until he'd finished. Each time he finished speaking there were no responses that were trying to change the narrative. It came across as an honest interview without agenda. WTF?

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 25.04.14 20:19

@lj wrote:

Usually I cannot play anything BBC here, it worked this time for me. Maybe delete cookies and try again?
The ex-pat British community in Portugal know nothing about these attacks on British children, the newspaper Paul Luckman edits is in the thick of it, and everything 'brit' related goes to himself.  He also said that none of the National newspapers in Portugal have picked the story up - and they have much closer connections to the official Portuguese investigation.  It is 'non' news in Portugal basically, and although he does his best not to say it outright, and kudos to him for that, the clear implication is, the smellyman story is a load of tosh, if not actually made up!

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 25.04.14 20:22

@Cristobell wrote:
@AndyB wrote:
I agree Andy, and it sounded as though the presenter wasn't buying it either.
Yeah, and Nicky Campbell was sat there and even he said nothing

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.04.14 20:55

@canada12 wrote:

@petunia wrote:Iwillnotgoaway tweeted 3hrs ago that Journalists and a newspaper are going to break ranks and run a story before the 7th anniversary or words to that affect.

Petunia posted this on Cristobell's blog thread on 22 April.

@IWILLNOTGOAWAY is a very prolific tweeter. She thinks a journalist and his/her paper are set to print next week. Her tweets concerning this are from 3 days ago, 22 April.

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee on 25.04.14 21:59

I don't do Twitter but I know that IWILLNOTGOAWAY is Deborah Butler.

maebee
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 25.04.14 22:03

@maebee wrote:I don't do Twitter but I know that IWILLNOTGOAWAY is Deborah Butler.
Sorry, don't understand the implication.

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 25.04.14 22:11

Paul Luckman (for it was he) is also on twitter & Deborah (@Iwillnotgoaway) & I follow him. His twitter username is @theportugalnews

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 25.04.14 22:14

Dee Coy. she said that this paper (who she didn't name) are sick of Clarence Mitchell's spinning,and have been doing their own investigations in to Madeleine's dissapearance..We will have to wait and see... but i noticed Rupert Murdoch's papers didn't cover the latest maddy news..maybe the Mccanns have peed him off with hacked off? maybe Rebekah Brooks is peed off cos she is in the dock and the Mccanns who she supported will throw her and Rupert under the bus without a second thought,like i said we shall see.

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.04.14 22:22

@petunia wrote:Dee Coy. she said that this paper (who she didn't name) are sick of Clarence Mitchell's spinning,and have been doing their own investigations in to Madeleine's dissapearance..We will have to wait and see... but i noticed Rupert Murdoch's papers didn't cover the latest maddy news..maybe the Mccanns have peed him off with hacked off? maybe Rebekah Brooks is peed off cos she is in the dock and the Mccanns who she supported will throw her and Rupert under the bus without a second thought,like i said we shall see.

Petunia - I have been thinking along the exact same lines.  high5 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.04.14 22:29

@Gillyspot wrote:Paul Luckman (for it was he) is also on twitter & Deborah (@Iwillnotgoaway) & I follow him. His twitter username is @theportugalnews

The guy on the 5live interview earlier? Is this the journalist to whom Deborah refers? More to come from him, then, with luck.

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum