The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by petunia on 23.04.14 22:47

Is any of Rupert Murdoch's papers running with this story?

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Sky news - Brit police to go to portugal next week to help portuguese with investigations

Post by Woofer on 23.04.14 22:53

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
An impressive list and are mostly the police covering up their own corrupt workings - but this cover up (if it is one) is about some other agency's corruption.
Correct, covering up their own corruption.

If this is a cover-up, Rupert Murdoch seems to be pulling all the strings...

1. His CEO threatens Cameron

2. He invites Cameron to his yacht, gets what he wants out of him (BSkyB), and then tells his newspaper editors to tell their readers to Vote Cameron

3. His son-in-law employs Clarence Mitchell at Freud International

4. His man at the News of the World, Andy Coulson, goes to work as Cameron's Director of Communications, and they jointlyppoint Clarence Mitchell as their No. 2

5. His papers print a succession of ludicrous stories about where Madeleine might be

6. Corruptly paying senior Met officers for juicy stories

7. Putting senior Met officers on his payroll when they leave the Met.

P.S. I think Arthur C. Clarke and Rupert Murdoch were great mates:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/press/notw-editor-spiked-paedophilia-scoop-on-arthur-c-clarke-for-fear-of-murdoch-7920816.html
Yes, but it was his paper, the Sunday Times that exposed the hiding of the efits.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.04.14 22:55

Lest we forget ... Woofer. Good night to you et al  yes 

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 23.04.14 22:56

Interesting pic of camellias brother had interesting headline too re dying after a fall

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 23.04.14 23:01

@russiandoll wrote:What is the Star doing using a photo of a smiling couple to go with a story implying Maddie possibly targeted by a paedophile?

Didn't Sky have Tannerman on their site earlier today?

Timeshare Toothbrush@LarryPKay Apr 3
You have to laugh. #mccann #ClassicComedyCapers pic.twitter.com/xsuTodWSl1

• Retweets

And not just a smiling couple, it seems that Tannerman has started a trend.

I have seen that pic before on NHS: McCanns abuse of power, its a shame that the Star didn't post a link to it.

Maybe the journalists are as fed up as we are and getting away with whatever they can

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 23.04.14 23:19

@russiandoll wrote:Quick reply to you Tony. 
1. I find it easy to apologise when I am in the wrong and I do so now for stating that you disparagingly put words in quotes which had been used by the original poster. So I  take back my comments about your use of these words and the inferences I mistakenly drew from them. I do wonder though, why wlbts used quotes for these words.

REPLY: I also wonder why WLBTS chose to put those words in quotation marks. Of course, I accept your swift apology especially as it's very clear it is sincere  

2.  My comments re your being provocative with innuendo still stand. You were very direct with me in your reply, I only wish that you had been the same with this other person.

REPLY: If the number of times I have been 'provocative' or 'sarcastic' is weighed against the number of pages of information, research and analysis I've placed on this forum, hopefully my offences will be seen in proportion. I might add that on at least some of those occasions, subsequent events have shown that any sarcasm has been well directed against cunning and manipulative disruptors who were taking advantage of this forum - and undermining what I and most of us here see as its prime purpose.  

3. I have had a very nice day, thank you, apart from wondering what the heck is going on with SY's latest !

REPLY: If you could, with the very greatest respect to you, russiandoll, consider for just a few moments that this Met Police review has been a deliberate whitewash from the 'get-go', then believe me, today's dramatic and ludicrous headlines would cause you no suprises whatsoever. You would come to expect them. You would know that they are timed to conincide with book launches, book re-launches, awkward moments in a Portuguese libel trial, and so on. Blair appointed Clarence Mitchell in 2005 as head of his Media Monitoring Unit to 'control what comes out in the media'. Blair appointed Mitchell on 6 May 2007 to control what comes out in the media in the Madeleine McCann case. Certain events between July 2007 and September 2007 meant that Michell inevitably lost control for a while, but from October 2007 he masterfully regained control and has retained it ever since.

P.S. Thank you very much 'plebgate' and 'Copodenieve' for your understanding. It was very much appreciated    

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 23.04.14 23:37

The BBC report of the '18 incidents': http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27122951

...is more muted than the screaming and sensational headlines of the British tabloids about 'imminent arrests'.

I noted that on 14 February 2014, Deputy Assistant Commissioner Martin Hewitt out-Redwooded the language-challenged Redwood with these peculiar words:

"Clearly the investigative tempo is moving forward as we're progressing the investigation".

Now he has told us:

"I am cautiously optimistic that in the not-too-distant future we are going to start to see activity".

On the face of it, both comments sound very promising.

But has he really told us anything at all?

And do his latest words merely serve to drown out a prominent report in the past 24 hours in a leading Portguese newspaper which appears to suggest that the Portuguese Police are not co-operating at all with the British police? 

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 23.04.14 23:57

But why rehash Madeleine stories year after year Tony? Why just not stop giving it newspaper and TV air time..

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 24.04.14 0:15

@Cristobell wrote:So we are back to smellyman and the 5 apartment owners from last week are forgotten.

Pure speculation on my part, but I think the McCanns are still steering the investigation, inasmuch that they and their lawyers will plead every line of enquiry that hasn't been followed to a satisfactory conclusion.  If they are charged and in the dock, they can say, why are you blaming us when we have evidence that a smelly man was targeting small British girls on holiday in the Algarve. Ditto the burglars, the tractorman and crecheman - any of whom could arise again at any time.

The McCanns weren't satisfied that the PJ followed all the leads diligently and with Scotland Yard they are probably looking over their shoulders and telling them which way to go.  I've no idea how they are getting away with it (actually I do, but can't say) - but I suspect that the parents and their lawyers are very closely involved with the investigation and helping them in the same way they 'helped' the PJ, by providing leads for them to chase.  

All very strange it was not so long ago that Sir BHH said they had the names of suspects and were ready to make arrests.  This press release sounds as thought they are starting again at the beginning!

But Cristobell, what does it say about the investigation if the parents, who were suspects at one time and never cleared, has such an influence?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe on 24.04.14 0:17

@petunia wrote:But why rehash Madeleine stories year after year Tony? Why just not stop giving it newspaper and TV air time..

I suppose one could state the same of the Yultide rendition of 'The Great Escape,' ' The Queen's speech' etc, or Botham's 1981 ashes series every time. the Australian tourists set foot on the shores of the motherland. No doubt this yr. will be the first of many anniversaries celebrating the life and times of Nelson Mandela.

If nothing else, it provides employment for those otherwise unemployable.

diatribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverspeed on 24.04.14 0:35

@tasprin wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Dominating front pages again.......

The Star obviously thinks the McCanns are laughing at the farce too.

Yes. So next to their headline of ' New Arrests Within Weeks' they put a picture of the main suspects laughing their heads off. Wonder why they used that photo.

Silverspeed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 24.04.14 0:47

Châtelaine wrote:IMO the NSY are not doing a whitewash and they cannot afford BTW. Yes, there are numerous examples of cover-up, but only because they have been discovered. IF they would do a whitewash now, this time, with the most famous criminal child disappearance in history since the Lindbergh baby, and be uncovered, they'd lose all of their credibility for all time!

They and other important people will also loose all credibility when everything will be uncovered. Just think when the role of the ambassador will be explained to the public. So they are, as my father would say, between a rock and a bucket of snot. My sus picion is that will make them go in the direction of protecting as much people/institutions as possible: they can't solve the case and it is all the fault of those Portuguese.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 24.04.14 1:11

Good Lord, WHAT is breaking news?  
It suddenly dawns on MET potbellied-smellyman has not had a wash for decades !
His personal brand of B.O. not picked up in 5A because it was masked by Mccanns unique McCadaverine - is this another one of Redwood's revelation moment causing breaking news

You'd associate breaking news to mean an unexpected catastrophe or calamity has happened, but smellyman who manages (allegedly) to break into 18? holiday homes without leaving his trademark is old news!

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 24.04.14 1:18

Just saw the Sky press review. How pathetic!

We saw Stig Abell claiming the Met Police had uncovered previously unreported abductions - had to be corrected by Anna Botting that the claim related to assaults.

Then Daisy McAndrew came out with the inevitable "This shows the Portugese police were just focussed on two people - the parents of Madeleine - to the exclusion of all else". (Rough recollection of her words). Has she actually read the police files? If not, why does she feel able to comment.  Not a single note of scepticism about why someone has kept quiet about these events for 7 years - despite this being the biggest ever crime story in the history of the UK.

Usual UK media standards.

Personally I'd like to hear Amaral's comments on all these claims and I'd like to see some detail on the claims.

Is the perpetrator being identified in similar terms by all the victims?  Are we talking about a single suspect?

And why has it taken the "highly efficient" UK police so long to get to this point if most of the cases were already in the files?

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 24.04.14 2:04

'NEW' arrests?

I must have 'blinked' and missed all of the OLD 'arrests'!

A 'suspect', Andy's NEW 'wheez'
But his 'stink', ewww, just dosen't please,
His belly, so round,
Almost touching the ground,
The NEW 'suspect' is....... Vietnamese!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 24.04.14 7:47

@ultimaThule wrote:
@Cristobell wrote:< snip >
The purpose of Operation Grange is a curiousity.  If they identify Smellyman by his dna, and he must have left it everywhere given his poor hygiene, they cannot extradite him to the UK and try him for a crime committed in Portugal!
From CPS legal guidance for your information, Cristobell:

"Generally, an offence will only be triable in the jurisdiction in which the offence takes place, unless there is a specific provision to ground jurisdiction, for instance where specific statutes enable the UK to exercise extra-territorial jurisdiction:

• sexual offences against children (section 72 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003) A new section 72 was substituted by the Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008 which came into effect from 14 July 2008 onwards. It is important to ensure that any prosecution is brought under the provision in force at the time the alleged conduct occured as the terms of the substantive provisions and details of the offences they cover are not identical;
  • murder and manslaughter (subsection 9 and 10 of the Offences Against the Person Act 1861)
  • fraud (the 2006 Act imposes extra territorial jurisdiction in respect od offences in subsection. 1, 6, 7, 9 and 11 of the Fraud Act 2006) and dishonesty (Criminal Justice Act 1993 Part 1 still applies to the remaining unrepealed sections of the Theft Act 1968);
  • terrorism (subsection 59, 62-63 of the Terrorism Act 2000 and section 17 of the Terrorism Act 2006);
  • bribery (The Bribery Act 2010 repeals the common law and the statutory offences of corruption for offences committed wholly on or after 1 July 2011. For those offences the Bribery Act imposes extra-territorial jurisdiction. Section 109 of the Anti-Terrorism and Security Act 2001 still applies to provide extre-territorial jurisdiction in respect of offences committed wholly or partially before 1 July 2011."

As Scotland Yard's concentration seems to be that a paedophile is involved in the 'abduction' of Madeleine, how does the part highlighted in blue have any relevance to SY's jurisdiction as this alleged crime happened in 2007 and appears not to be covered by the new amendments of 2008.

Just asking.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 24.04.14 8:32

@aquila wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:
From CPS legal guidance for your information, Cristobell:

"Generally, an offence will only be triable in the jurisdiction in which the offence takes place, unless there is a specific provision to ground jurisdiction, for instance where specific statutes enable the UK to exercise extra-territorial jurisdiction:

• sexual offences against children (section 72 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003) A new section 72 was substituted by the Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008 which came into effect from 14 July 2008 onwards. It is important to ensure that any prosecution is brought under the provision in force at the time the alleged conduct occured as the terms of the substantive provisions and details of the offences they cover are not identical;

As Scotland Yard's concentration seems to be that a paedophile is involved in the 'abduction' of Madeleine, how does the part highlighted in blue have any relevance to SY's jurisdiction as this alleged crime happened in 2007 and appears not to be covered by the new amendments of 2008.

Just asking.

A very good point.

Another very valid point is that, from what I can see in the legislation:

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/42/section/72

...the only people who can be prosecuted in the U.K. for a sexual offence against children committed abroad are those who were, at the time of the offence, either British citizens or residents in the U.K.

Thus 'smelly binman', to be prosecuted here, would need to have been either a British citizen or a UK resident at the time of committing any sexual offence.

But given that 'smelly binman' has been put forward as the likely abductor, as far as I can see abduction is not amongst the list of offences for which British citizens can be prosecuted for crimes committed abroad.  

The Portuguese Police would therefore have to prosecute him (or any other abductor).

The original brief for this review and investigation was to 'help' the Portuguese Police.

All the signs from Portugal seem to be saying: 'We're not interested in your help, thank you very much'.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 24.04.14 8:50

@petunia wrote:But why rehash Madeleine stories year after year Tony? Why just not stop giving it newspaper and TV air time?
The McCanns, through their chief reputation manager, Clarence Mitchell, have promoted Madeleine's abduction at every opportunity.

For 7 years.

So, in the last three years, have David Cameron, the Met Police, and the BBC's CrimeWatch team.

This can only be becuse they all WANT to keep on promoting Madeleine's abduction. The stated justification is so that we can find her alive or else find out what really happened to her.

The TV and print media mostly join in all this for one simple reason: ££££££££££

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DIBarlow on 24.04.14 9:04

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@petunia wrote:But why rehash Madeleine stories year after year Tony? Why just not stop giving it newspaper and TV air time?
The McCanns, through their chief reputation manager, Clarence Mitchell, have promoted Madeleine's abduction at every opportunity.

For 7 years.

So, in the last three years, have David Cameron, the Met Police, and the BBC's CrimeWatch team.

This can only be becuse they all WANT to keep on promoting Madeleine's abduction. The stated justification is so that we can find her alive or else find out what really happened to her.

The TV and print media mostly join in all this for one simple reason: ££££££££££
And maybe, just maybe, as with Capone, an 'unexpected' factor causes the endgame?

Have the McCanns been fortunate that their charade has coincided with 7 years of recession?

DIBarlow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hmmm

Post by woodforthetrees on 24.04.14 9:16

"A source close to Kate and Gerry McCann, both 45 from Rothley, Leics, said Met officers hoped to be “on the ground in Portugal” for the first time since the squad was formed “within a fortnight”.
He said: “It appears the Yard have X, Y and Z they want to interview out there but they won’t have the power to do it themselves."

I think i might be missing something here?? All this talk about the police going out there and 'on the ground' etc and activity etc is all well and good, but aren't there 7 Met officers already out there working in the PJ offices??

What happened to them? Why do they not go and interview 'breakthrough suspects'???

My hunch here is that those Met officers already in PDL know that this is a false lead and are continuing their focus on the real facts of the case.

woodforthetrees

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 24.04.14 9:21

From the Star

DCI Andy Redwood, leading the Met probe, said the latest cases emerged after more than 500 members of the public phoned a special hotline for the case.

He said the horrific sexual assaults had left the lives of the victims and their parents shattered.

These words from AR lend even more weight to the question WHY THEN DID THEY NOT GET IN TOUCH WITH  UK POLICE SOONER, FOR THE SAKE OF THEIR CHILDREN AND TO PROTECT OTHER YOUNG WHITE BRITISH GIRLS ON HOLIDAY IN THE ALGARVE? OR GO TO THE MEDIA SCREAMING OUT THAT THESE HORRIFIC ASSAULTS WHICH HAD SHATTERED THEIR LIVES NEEDED INVESTIGATING AND PERHAPS LINKING TO THE DISAPPEARANCE OF A 3 YEAR OLD CHILD?
 NONE HAD THE COMMON SENSE OR DECENCY TO MAKE A FUSS BY A SIMPLE PHONE CALL OR E MAIL TO A TABLOID OR NEWSROOM WHO WOULD HAVE PROTECTED THEIR IDENTITIES WHILST JUMPING ON THIS HUGE STORY? THESE PARENTS, LIKE THE PORTUGUESE POLICE NOW BEING CRITICISED IN THE MEDIA, WERE CONTENT TO ALLOW A PREDATORY PAEDOPHILE TO REMAIN ON THE LOOSE?

I DO NOT BELIEVE IT.

What were the other calls about, I wonder, which were not about sexual assaults on children?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 24.04.14 9:26

@Tony Bennett wrote:

For 7 years.

I agree with you on the £££££££ Tony, but imo, the best 'pay days' are yet to come for the tabloids, and they will be bigger than the glorious summer of 2007.

When the result of the libel trial are known, and it can't possibly be a good result for the McCanns, it could well open the floodgates for the British media to start reporting the truth about this case.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 24.04.14 9:37

Scotland Yard's next visit to Portugal is neatly coordinated to coincide with the 7th anniversary. Meantime the local (GNR) police are being blamed for not passing info to the PJ & UK police.

Snipped from the Mirror

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, who is spearheading the UK search , said: “The fact we’ve now got an assault that is in the heart of Praia da Luz means we are even more interested in this as part of the inquiry. This offence takes us into the resort so it is very significant.” The new victim came forward following a fresh appeal last month when detectives revealed a string of break-ins across the Algarve, which included sex attacks on British girls aged between six and 12 from 2004 to 2006..

Before March, Scotland Yard’s Operation Grange was aware of 12 break-ins and four sex assaults. Now they are aware of six new break-ins including five new sex assaults  However, despite five of the new incidents being reported to local police at the time, these details were not passed on to the current UK investigation.  Mr Redwood expressed “major concerns” that local Portuguese police could hold the key to the mystery of Maddie’s disappearance but have failed to inform their national counterparts, the Policia Judiciaria. He said: “If there is a breakdown in communication between local cops and the Policia Judiciaria there could be forensic material sitting in exhibit stores somewhere that we and the PJ are unaware of.”

Scotland Yard made public appeals to try to trace a smelly “pot-bellied” paedophile intruder. The suspect was described as a tanned, dark-haired man who spoke English slowly, with a foreign accent and possibly slurred speech, had unkempt hair, was unshaven, and smelt of stale aftershave. So far more than 500 people have made contact with information.

Mr Redwood added: “As a result of those calls, we have now identified a further five sexual assaults and a near miss. None of those six matters we were aware of prior to our appeal. In this new tranche of information we have got one crime which is very clearly in the heart of Praia da Luz in 2005, on a young, white, 10-year-old girl. All these incidents pre-date the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and I am extremely positive. They give us a real, clear focus going forward.“For every single one, this has been a horrendous experience. This is your worst nightmare.”

Of the break-ins, which took place between 2004 and 2010, three happened at Praia de Luz, five in Carvoeiro, nine in the Albufeira district and one in Vilamoura. Scotland Yard said they are waiting for an official agreement later this week and hope to begin “operational activity” linked to the case in the near future. This could involve making arrests and questioning witnesses. Much of the requested information is believed to relate to mobile phone records as police attempt to pinpoint who was in the area at the time Madeleine disappeared.

Deputy Assistant Commissioner Martin Hewitt said: “I am cautiously optimistic that in the not-too-distant future we will start to see activity.” His officers are hoping to act on new leads in Portugal as early as next week as the seventh anniversary of her disappearance approaches. They want to quiz a number of suspects but do not have the authority to make arrests or carry out interviews themselves – they can only accompany their Portuguese counterparts.

Meanwhile, Madeleine’s parents, Kate and Gerry, last night welcomed the new developments. Their spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “The fact that yet more new information is coming out since the last appeal shows the scale of work that is yet to be done, and naturally Kate and Gerry hope it can be completed as soon as possible. There is a lot of information that still needs to be checked and Kate and Gerry are hoping that it leads to Madeleine being found.”

News of a potential new breakthrough comes after former GP Kate and cardiologist Gerry, both 45, spent Easter with their twins, nine-year-olds Sean and Amelie, and extended family in their home village of Rothley, Leicestershire. A source close to the couple said: “Met police hope to be on the ground within a fortnight, which means they will be probably be out there for the anniversary weekend. Whether it leads to anything we just don’t know. “Formal negotiations with Portuguese police have been made but this is a complicated and sensitive matter and it takes time for approval to be given.Clearly an offender was operating in the area but whether it was connected to Madeleine is not known. Any arrests and formal interviews will be conducted by the Portuguese police with Met officers sitting in on them. They can’t be the lead police force in a foreign country and just go ahead and knock on doors, they have to be hosted. It is very frustrating for them. b]“And the fact that previous attacks haven’t been fully investigated by the Portuguese authorities shows a degree of incompetence.” [/b]

Mr Redwood said: “I’m encouraged by the new information that has come to light as a direct result of the appeal in March.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-discover-girl-3448542#ixzz2zn11bbo1
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.04.14 10:00

@lj wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:IMO the NSY are not doing a whitewash and they cannot afford BTW. Yes, there are numerous examples of cover-up, but only because they have been discovered. IF they would do a whitewash now, this time, with the most famous criminal child disappearance in history since the Lindbergh baby, and be uncovered, they'd lose all of their credibility for all time!

They and other important people will also loose all credibility when everything will be uncovered. Just think when the role of the ambassador will be explained to the public. So they are, as my father would say, between a rock and a bucket of snot. My sus picion is that will make them go in the direction of protecting as much people/institutions as possible: they can't solve the case and it is all the fault of those Portuguese.
Seconded lj - I think you are entirely correct - this appears to be much more about post-event reputation management and political bartering between the UK and Portugal (and who knows who else) rather than a proper investigation into an alleged offence against an innocent three year old.

My only hope is that when all the politcal bartering and deals have been done behind the scenes then we will get to know at least some of the truth and more importantly, some justice will be done for MBM.

If true, it is utterly repulsive that policital bartering and individuals putting their reputations first have been put before justice for an innocent three year old.

All in my opinion, nothing stated as fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan on 24.04.14 10:17

It's all very predictable. Imagine this forum were given the same brief as SY. We must find an abductor and cannot post about the parents or T7 in any way. We would all have done exactly the same - sought out dodgy characters; investigated all and any reports of sex crimes; given fleeting consideration to setting up a patsy; asked the internet world for any information, translated our forum into many languages.

And of course we would have got no nearer to actually solving the mystery. We would simply have generated hundreds of posts and threads about unconnected crimes - made ourselves incredibly busy - and ended up vanishing up our own isp.

Which is exactly what has happened to SY. The problem was the the initial restriction. With that starting point, they are condemned to wander for years and years in a self-generated maze of leads and unconnected crimes without ever getting to the centre.

And they wonder why the PJ don't want to come and join them?!  spit coffee 

Bishop Brennan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum