The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate

Post by Guest on 23.04.14 12:03

Seems the story has broadened from "British girls" to "white girls" now. How unique is being white. Are Portuguese people being considered white? Are they digging up black men again? What has being white to do with anything. In dark circumstances.

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate

Post by jozi on 23.04.14 12:15

MarcoG wrote:Seems the story has broadened from "British girls" to "white girls" now. How unique is being white. Are Portuguese people being considered white? Are they digging up black men again? What has being white to do with anything. In dark circumstances.

They are even appealing for Tannerman and the photo drawing and description is also in that story (thought he had been found and Andy had ruled him out ) ???

Its an old rehash I think !!!!

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 23.04.14 13:02

Jozi:

'Its an old rehash I think !!!!'

Trouble is it's not! 

It's from the official Met Police press release of today.

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 23.04.14 13:10

@Doug D wrote:It's from the official Met Police press release of today.
Why are the Met issuing press releases instead of just getting on with it? We know they've been to Portugal loads of times before without saying anything, so what's different this time? I'm afraid that the only conclusion I can draw is its because they want to firm up in the public's mind that Madeleine was abducted by a paedophile. If this was a genuine investigation into the people that we suspect to be responsible, then there would be no need for press releases

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 23.04.14 15:49

Well until I hear what the Pt. cops have to say then I shall remain cautiously optimistic.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum