The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate  - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate  - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate  - Page 2 Regist10

Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate  - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate

Post by rainbow-fairy 21.04.14 1:41

loopzdaloop wrote:Even if this was true (which I doubt), I wouldn't blame anyone for not giving their details across.
I would sent back a courteous response to the police directing them to the findings of the dogs within the flat that they are aware of the tenants.
If this is true (which I also doubt), could they be considered witnesses to something other than a stranger abduction?

As it stands, unless and until K+G publically castigate the T7 and themselves for making the Reconstruction impossible, they have no right to be 'disappointed' with anybody elses 'non-cooperation'

A crock, imo. IF it were true, and IF you were desperate to learn your daughter's fate, you would be more than 'disappointed' to think somebody could help, yet chose not to...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate  - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate

Post by kimHager 21.04.14 2:56

Sounds like next up will be flatman

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by missbeetle 21.04.14 6:07

Flatman.... and his trusty sidekick, Ribbon (green and yellow)...
missbeetle
missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 21.04.14 8:39

kimHager wrote:Sounds like next up will be flatman
Wasn't flatman the one who stood behind the door when it was wide open against the wall, whilst GM did his check ?

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 21.04.14 9:03

PeterMac wrote:
Wasn't flatman the one who stood behind the door when it was wide open against the wall, whilst GM did his check ?

I like that one  big grin 
Snifferdog
Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.04.14 11:08

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatman_(comics)

This one is quite believable compared to some of the other suspects.

Note that in his "real" persona he calls himself a doctor but has nothing to back that up!

Mrs 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo 21.04.14 18:23

PeterMac wrote:

I thought he was almost-flatman as the door wasn't opened all the way..
stumo
stumo

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 21.04.14 21:54

Hehe ok perhaps should have said.flatmen? Or so as not to confuse with Gerrys flatman who lurks in flats while unsuspecting parents do checks on unsupervised toddlers, will call him....the unflat flatman.
Im wondering why its always a man who is suspect...why not a woman? If we take JT's long haired / changing tannerman it could easily be a woman which kate probably thought with "they've taken her" and the odd comments of maybe shes with a couple wanting a child, which makes absolutely no sense as you would think they would take one of the twins,who would be easier to abduct.

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate  - Page 2 Empty Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate

Post by XTC 21.04.14 23:13

loopzdaloop wrote:Even if this was true (which I doubt), I wouldn't blame anyone for not giving their details across.
I would sent back a courteous response to the police directing them to the findings of the dogs within the flat that they are aware of the tenants.
Is it me or does Operation Grange remind you of a gigantic game of Cluedo?

SY need to know about ALL the people who may have been in PdL that week or day? That strikes me as crazy.

They are allegedly policemen who follow the evidence not wait for it to emerge as if by magic. Starting at the 10's of thousands of people who
may or may not have been in PdL and checking their phone records ( or even apartments rented for cash ) is the attempted manufacturing of
evidence not the following of it. I'm beginning to think that either: a). they don't know what they are doing or: b). they do know what they are doing and why they are doing it or: c). these stories are not of their doing. I hope it's the latter as enough dust has been thrown in the face of
all the investigators in the past 7 years to create a new desert to rival the Sahara. ( in media and police terms of course).

p.s I'm half expecting Graham Chapman from the Monty Python team to walk onto the set at any moment  dressed as a General saying - " Stop this now -it's all getting rather silly. "

p.p.s If you don't know waht I'm alluding to you must be fairly young. If you do know - well.....................
XTC

Activity : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 21.04.14 23:45

XTC wrote:

SY need to know about ALL the people who may have been in PdL that week or day? That strikes me as crazy.

They are allegedly policemen who follow the evidence not wait for it to emerge as if by magic. Starting at the 10's of thousands of people who
may or may not have been in PdL and checking their phone records ( or even apartments rented for cash ) is the attempted manufacturing of
evidence not the following of it. I'm beginning to think that either: a). they don't know what they are doing or: b). they do know what they are doing and why they are doing it or: c). these stories are not of their doing. I hope it's the latter as enough dust has been thrown in the face of
all the investigators in the past 7 years to create a new desert to rival the Sahara. ( in media and police terms of course).

p.s I'm half expecting Graham Chapman from the Monty Python team to walk onto the set at any moment  dressed as a General saying - " Stop this now -it's all getting rather silly. "

p.p.s If you don't know waht I'm alluding to you must be fairly young. If you do know - well.....................

big grin 

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 21.04.14 23:54

lj wrote:
XTC wrote:

big grin 
 laughat  laughat
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate  - Page 2 Empty Getting very silly ! !

Post by PeterMac 22.04.14 8:59

Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate  - Page 2 <a href=Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate  - Page 2 Unknow15" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 22.04.14 12:35

Indeed. A combination of the Keystone Cops, Monty Python and Faulty Towers. It would be funny were it not for the callous disregard that the McCAnns and their acolytes have shown for an innocent child. Not to mention the insult to the intelligence of the general public shown by the McCircus brigade. And using that phrase reminds me of yet another cringeworthy and nonsensical comment made by KM in her work of fiction. On page 97, KM describes how the police had mentioned three potential explanations for Madeleine's disappearance, the third of which was that Madeleine had wandered off by herself.

"I have always found the third suggestion insulting to our intelligence, frankly." 

Why?

"......there was no doubt in our minds that Madeleine had not left that apartment of her own accord."

Okay.

"The theory was not only insulting, it was much more importantly, frighteningly damaging to the chances of finding Madeleine quickly."

Yeah, right. Almost as damaging as the McCanns and their acolytes delaying phoning the police when they 'discovered' that Madeleine had been abducted. Almost as damaging as the McCanns and their friends not actually physically searching for Madeleine in the immediate aftermath of her 'abduction'. And not trying to pursue 'Tannerman'. And so on.

Exactly whose intelligence is being insulted here, KM?
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 22.04.14 13:29

Dutchgirl wrote:Here we go again!!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-police-trail-five-3434162

So Clarence is now trying to be a "source close to" Scotland Yard now?

" A spokesman for Mark Warner, who own the Ocean Club, would only say: “It has been our policy not to comment on the Madeleine McCann case for a quite a few years now.”  - note use of the word "they" not "we".

And you could laugh (if you didn't want to cry

"Clarence Mitchell, a spokesman for the McCanns, said: “Kate and Gerry will not comment on any operational detail concerning Grange. It is purely a matter for Scotland Yard to pursue.”

Oh & well done to Mark Warner

" A spokesman for Mark Warner, who own the Ocean Club, would only say: “It has been our policy not to comment on the Madeleine McCann case for a quite a few years now.”

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.04.14 13:29

@ j.rob: She always has to add "frankly", when she makes a stupid remark or right-out lies, doesn't she?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangled Web 22.04.14 13:44

j.rob wrote:Indeed. A combination of the Keystone Cops, Monty Python and Faulty Towers. It would be funny were it not for the callous disregard that the McCAnns and their acolytes have shown for an innocent child. Not to mention the insult to the intelligence of the general public shown by the McCircus brigade. And using that phrase reminds me of yet another cringeworthy and nonsensical comment made by KM in her work of fiction. On page 97, KM describes how the police had mentioned three potential explanations for Madeleine's disappearance, the third of which was that Madeleine had wandered off by herself.

"I have always found the third suggestion insulting to our intelligence, frankly." 

Why?

"......there was no doubt in our minds that Madeleine had not left that apartment of her own accord."

Okay.

"The theory was not only insulting, it was much more importantly, frighteningly damaging to the chances of finding Madeleine quickly."

Yeah, right. Almost as damaging as the McCanns and their acolytes delaying phoning the police when they 'discovered' that Madeleine had been abducted. Almost as damaging as the McCanns and their friends not actually physically searching for Madeleine in the immediate aftermath of her 'abduction'. And not trying to pursue 'Tannerman'. And so on.

Exactly whose intelligence is being insulted here, KM?

I sometimes wonder if their total insistence that she could not possibly have woken and wandered, despite supposedly being left alone in an unlocked apartment, is them trying to steer us away from what could actually be quite close to the truth.
Tangled Web

Activity : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 22.04.14 13:47

Châtelaine wrote:@ j.rob: She always has to add "frankly", when she makes a stupid remark or right-out lies, doesn't she?
The other one she uses is "To be honest . . .", or "if I'm honest"
which is a big red Flag to any police officer.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 22.04.14 13:51

What about Gerry's "No, That's an EMPHATIC NO!" when asked by a female journalist "Did you kill your daughter?"

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 22.04.14 13:51

Gillyspot wrote:

" A spokesman for Mark Warner, who own the Ocean Club, would only say: “It has been our policy not to comment on the Madeleine McCann case for a quite a few years now.”  - note use of the word "they" not "we".

"Clarence Mitchell, a spokesman for the McCanns, said: “Kate and Gerry will not comment on any operational detail concerning Grange. It is purely a matter for Scotland Yard to pursue.”

" A spokesman for Mark Warner, who own the Ocean Club, would only say: “It has been our policy not to comment on the Madeleine McCann case for a quite a few years now.”

O come on Gillyspot, I'm sure that Clarence is very close to SY - say no more than ten feet or so from the main entrance. winkwink 

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe 22.04.14 14:01

PeterMac wrote:
The other one she uses is "To be honest . . .", or "if I'm honest"
which is a big red Flag to any police officer.

--as is 'to tell yer the truth,' meaning of course that they don't normally.
diatribe

Activity : 608

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 22.04.14 14:05

If I'm honest... Well Gerry your on TV, your "errrm cooperating "with police right? But most importantly... Your innocent and have no reason not to be honest.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 22.04.14 14:06

tigger wrote:
Gillyspot wrote:

O come on Gillyspot, I'm sure that Clarence is very close to SY  - say no more than ten feet or so from the main entrance. winkwink 

My quote was wrong (sigh) "
Our source said: “Operation Grange is trying to gather data through several agencies to collate a full picture of who was at the resort at that time.
“They are working hard to gather this information as quickly as possible and have appealed for full co-operation from everybody involved. But they are having to tread on eggshells. "

Tigger - how I wish that Clarrie was INSIDE Scotland Yard answering some very tough questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 22.04.14 15:10

This is such tripe
Imagine of you owned an apartment there
No matter what you thought of the McCanns if the police approached you asking to see bookings for that week
what possible motive could you have for saying no
Why is Mitchell spinning this?
Its not even about portuguese citizens its about Brits
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 22.04.14 16:00

noddy100 wrote:This is such tripe
Imagine of you owned an apartment there
No matter what you thought of the McCanns if the police approached you asking to see bookings for that week
what possible motive could you have for saying no
Why is Mitchell spinning this?
Its not even about portuguese citizens its about Brits

What Mitchell has now disclosed is that in the past year SY have spend another Million pounds, have visited Portugal at least 8 times,
and have managed to increase the number of apartments about which they know nothing from 4 to 5
They know LESS this year than they did last year.
Is this cretin serious ?

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe 22.04.14 16:21

PeterMac wrote:

What Mitchell has now disclosed is that in the past year SY have spend another Million pounds, have visited Portugal at least 8 times,
and have managed to increase the number of apartments about which they know nothing from 4 to 5
They know LESS this year than they did last year.
Is this cretin serious ?

I take it you wouldn't want him representing your interests if the 'rubber heel' mob ever belatedly catch up with you, Peter. big grin
diatribe

Activity : 608

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top