The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Missing MH370 flight has political motives according to psychic detective Angela McGhee

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing MH370 flight has political motives according to psychic detective Angela McGhee

Post by Gillyspot on 09.04.14 10:13

Missing MH370 flight has political motives according to psychic detective Angela McGhee ahead of talk at Cheltenham's Isbourne Holistic Centre

POLITICAL motives are behind the disappearance of flight MH370 and Madeleine McCann’s parents should remain hopeful they may find her alive, according to crime-solving psychic Angela McGhee.
The 56-year-old will talk about her work in helping the police force solve missing people cases at the Isbourne Holistic Centre in Cheltenham on Monday and if it’s anything like our interview, it will prove fascinating.
As a child, Angela knew she was different to all the other kids. She was receiving visions from the spirit world at the age of four and her time at a Catholic convent resulted in a nun becoming one of her spirit guides.
“It has taken a lifetime to come to terms with my gift,” she says.“I just wanted to be like everyone else. “No child wants to be different.”
Except she was and her work hosting spiritual classes soon attracted the attention of the police who enlisted her help in solving a murder case – the first of hundreds.
In one case regarding the murder of a pub owner in Staffordshire, her vision resulted in the conviction of three men after she relived “like a film reel” the attack and the vision of a bloodstained body.
In another, she helped to track down the body of missing Shrewsbury woman Mandy Franks.
“I had a vision of where her body was going to be found,” she says.
“I kept saying that it was in the water but since it had been lashing with rain it was 30 miles away from Shrewsbury where they were looking.”
In the end they found the body exactly when and where Angela had said.
Her visions proved so strong – revealing details only known to the officers working on the case and many more soon-to-be facts they were unaware of – that she began to build up a reputation to the point where the chief inspector of West Midlands Police publicly endorsed her work in Angela’s book.
Eerily, Angela has also predicted events in her own life but despite warning loved ones she has been unable to change the outcome.
On one occasion when driving past her daughter’s house she had a vision of smoke coming out of it and the following day, as her daughter spoke to a salesman at the front door, sure enough the smoke from the pan began billowing out.
“Another time my son was going to Greece and as he went out the door, I said ‘have a nice holiday but don’t go on a moped’,” she says.
“Of course he didn’t listen and had an accident. But all I could do was to forewarn.” It meant it didn’t come as a shock.”
There are numerous high-profile visions too. She predicted Italy’s World Cup winning campaign in 2006 – “I felt after the death of the Pope they had an extra man” – and even dating show Take Me Out validated her prophetic tendencies when she predicted her own son would land himself a 5-ft 6in northern woman with long hair.
“Mark Wright [on the spin-off ITV2 show] said to Danny that he had a spooky mum,” she says, laughing.
As for the Grand National this afternoon, she lets slip that if she was a betting woman she’d pick Walkon to finish in the top four runners and riders.
“I have a feeling about Walkon. It’s because of Liverpool [it’s a lyric that appears time and time again in Liverpool FC’s anthem] and Hillsborough and the fact that in the next couple of weeks it will be the 25th anniversary of the disaster.”
So what of some of the greatest mysteries of our time, such as Madeline McCann and the missing plane which has baffled the world in recent weeks?
“I haven’t had visions but I have a feeling that something underhand has happened,” she says of the latter.
“I don’t think it’s a fault with the aircraft. I think it is all political. I do have hope that progress will be made and they find the parts.”
In the case of Madeleine however, she has been having visions since day two and has worked extensively with the police on their investigations.
“I saw barren land, tall trees and boulders,” she says.
“It turned out to be the village of Monchique and they found out that a paedophile ring had been operating near the village.
“The answer lies there and if I was a parent in their shoes, I would have a glimmer of hope.”
Tickets for Angela’s talk tonight cost £13 each. Call 01242 254321.

Read more: http://www.gloucestershireecho.co.uk/Missing-MH370-flight-political-motives-according/story-20922591-detail/story.html#ixzz2yNXOZkkB

Hands up who wants to search Monchique? Don't all rush at once ...

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing MH370 flight has political motives according to psychic detective Angela McGhee

Post by PeterMac on 09.04.14 10:56

Wasn't she in the news last week, as the winner of the Euromillions lottery AND the Grand National Sweepstake ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing MH370 flight has political motives according to psychic detective Angela McGhee

Post by sallypelt on 09.04.14 10:59

So, there you have it. She told her son "don't go on the mopeds" but he did, and he had an accident. What more proof do you want that this woman is a genius?

Two tickets please! 

But Angela McGhee, you know I won't be coming, don't you.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 09.04.14 13:55

@PeterMac wrote:Wasn't she in the news last week, as the winner of the Euromillions lottery AND the Grand National Sweepstake ?

haha! Yep PeterMac. So true!

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 09.04.14 15:19

Is this one of those paranormal conspiracy (look at the thread about a comment on Christobell's blog) days? How much nonsense are we supposed to believe?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 09.04.14 15:28

Fortunately, we don't have to believe any of it, lj, although, sadly, there'll always be those who'll swallow any amount of old codswallop hook, line, and sinker, and regurgitate as absolute fact  yes

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 09.04.14 15:46

Her top tip for the Grand national - "Walkon" - did not even finish. Pulled up at the 29th.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 09.04.14 15:58

I completed my appraisal of this fraudster's 'psychic powers' quite early in the article, at this point:

'Madeleine McCann’s parents should remain hopeful they may find her alive'

What drivel.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 09.04.14 18:07

D'accord. All psychics and similar are spooky-dooky for the gullible.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 09.04.14 18:27

Interestingly according to Angela, Madeleine is now alive but she said in November 2007 that Maddie was dead.  

Sunday Mercury

EXCLUSIVE: MADDIE SPOKE TO ME: POLICE PSYCHIC

She cried out 'please help me'
Abductor shut her in car boot
Her poor body is buried in hills.

Nov 25, 2007
BY BEN GOLDBY

A POLICE psychic claims little Madeleine McCann spoke to her in a vision and pleaded: "Please help me."

Angela McGhee says she has also seen the man who abducted the Midland girl from Praia Da Luz in Portugal.

The Walsall medium, who has reportedly helped police crack previous murder and child abduction cases, said: "I can help the McCanns if they take me to the scene.

"One vision showed Madeleine in the bedroom.

Then I saw a man go in and I could see the stripes of the shutters. It was a man with a British link.

"They took her to a place nearby, then she was put into a car."

A few weeks after the vision, mum-of-four Angela had a second sight of the missing youngster, and says it could point to the spot where Madeleine was taken.

"It was Maddie speaking to me," she said. "She was saying: 'Please help me'.

"I was shown a map and I believe she was taken to the mountains, and that she is not alive.

"I could see her in a circle and I saw the same thing on the news the next night. It was the boot of a car.

"Then I could see boulders and mountains. It was Monchique, and I believe she is buried there."

Monchique is just 45 minutes from Praia Da Luz, where Madeleine was abducted in May.

The mountains surrounding the area are said to be a haunt for German paedophiles and police combed the area just weeks after Madeleine disappeared.

Detectives also quizzed a former Dutch terrorist who ran an animal cremation business close to Monchique.

Eric Hoos, 61, often burned the bodies of animals in furnaces at the firm, which has since been shut down.

He spent seven years in jail in Holland after a series of bomb attacks on police stations in 1988.

Mr Hoos said: "They asked if I had spoken with the parents of Madeleine McCann. They claimed they knew I had spoken to the parents, but it's not true.

"I know there are lots of paedophiles in the area where Madeleine went missing."

Angela, 49, has now contacted the McCanns, from Rothley, Leicestershire, via the website set up to help search for their daughter.

"I would love to go to Portugal and help them," she said. "I would not want to be paid for it."

Angela previously told how she helped police crack baffling crimes, including helping find a missing child and identifying the killers of Pelsall pub landlord Michael Hughes.

A police insider told the Sunday Mercury that the psychic was interviewed by murder squad officers just days before the Hughes case was cracked.

West Midlands Police had initially struggled in the search for the killers of the 59 year-old who ran the Royal Oak in Pelsall, Walsall.

But when the psychic visited the pub, she says it provided a crucial breakthrough.

After embracing a fruit machine she had a vision, which she says helped detectives secure a murder conviction against Mr Hughes' stepson Gavin Chapman, 27, along with Lee Worgan, 26, and 21 year-old Stephen Lockley.

Another crime that she says she was consulted on by police involved a missing boy.

"His mum rang me in a terrible panic," said Angela. "They lived in Walsall and her little boy had suddenly gone missing.

"Police were combing the area looking for him, but I had a vision where I could see him in a block of flats. He was eventually found in a nearby high-rise block, playing on the escalators."

Angela's claims about Madeleine come just three days after Portugal's top law chief, Jose Pinto Monteiro, said he believes the youngster is almost certainly dead.

But parents Gerry and Kate remain convinced that their daughter is still alive.

Angela McGhee is the author of Angela's Angels, which chronicles her work on murder investigations. Visit http://www.authorhouse.co.uk or http://www.angelamcghee.co.uk.

Photo: VISION: medium Angela McGhee (left) claims that little Madeleine McCann appeared in a dream

From Maddiecasefiles  http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic16106.html

Some type of "psychic" she is then.

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 09.04.14 21:49

Madchic more like.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 10.04.14 12:30

in light of no "real" news in the libel trial another story dredged up from 2007??  Barrel scrapping??

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 10.04.14 18:18

@PeterMac wrote:Wasn't she in the news last week, as the winner of the Euromillions lottery AND the Grand National Sweepstake ?
Isn't she in the news every week as the winner of the above PeterM.  titter

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum