The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Peaches Geldof found dead, aged just 25

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Peaches Geldof found dead, aged just 25

Post by sallypelt on 01.05.14 18:34

Maybe she didn't take the drug in her own home. She may have taken it elsewhere, gone home and died as a result of heroin she had taken earlier.

sallypelt

Posts : 3305
Reputation : 524
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peaches Geldof found dead, aged just 25

Post by lj on 01.05.14 18:38

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:LJ, the death of Peaches' mother Paula Yates was classed as an accidental overdose and not suicide.

I think that is also likely to be the case for Peaches too though we'll never know for sure what her intentions were.

I know, what an Ostrich description.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peaches Geldof found dead, aged just 25

Post by aiyoyo on 01.05.14 18:42

At the opening of her inquest at Gravesend Coroners Court, Mr Fotheringham, of the Kent and Essex Serious Crime Directorate, said a post-mortem examination was inconclusive, prompting further tests.
But he told the hearing: 'Recent use of heroin and the levels identified were likely to have played a role in her death.'
No family members were present at the short hearing. The inquest has been adjourned as is expected to re start on July 23.
During his statement to the court, Mr Fotheringham confirmed the model had 'recently' taken heroin.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2617315/Peaches-Geldof-died-heroin-overdose-tragic-echo-mother-Paula-Yatess-death-inquest-reveal.html#ixzz30UEPcI63
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Carefully selected words no doubt....recent refers to going back to when ? Levels ?



aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peaches Geldof found dead, aged just 25

Post by lj on 01.05.14 18:44

@PeterMac wrote:I have got three children, all under four.  
I know what I shall do.  I’ll go out for an evening’s drinking and leave the doors and windows open
But I shall expect everyone to understand and forgive me because it is an addiction and I need treatment

I have two children under two.  I know what I shall do,
I’ll go and shoot up in the spare bedroom, leaving the children alone
But I shall expect everyone to understand and forgive me because it is an addiction and I need treatment

I have inappropriate thoughts about the 11 year old girl next door
I know what I shall do,  I shall have carnal knowledge of her by force
But I shall expect everyone to understand and forgive me because it is an addiction and I need treatment

I have inappropriate thoughts about 9 year old choir boys
I know what I shall do, . . . .
But I shall expect everyone to understand and forgive me because it is an addiction and I need treatment

I like a glass of wine,
I know what I shall do. I’ll drink a couple of bottles and get breathtested tomorrow on the way to work,
But I shall expect everyone to understand and forgive me because it is an addiction and I need treatment


At what point does an "addiction" supersede Self control, free will, denial,  . . . ?

I don't know.  Every shoplifter was described by their Defence Lawyer as a 'kleptomaniac' for several years before the defence became self defeating,
and the list of alleged addictions has grown in recent years.
Plastic surgery, teeth whitening, Internet use, texting, sex, tanning, shopping, exercise, eating, slimming,
You can always find an instant expert to explain that you have no control over what you do.

Believe me PeterM, I am not looking for an excuse and I do believe, even when addicted, the responsibility lies still by the addicts themselves. What I don't get —or rather I get it and it makes me so depressed— that so little is being done to find a cure (to use that sick phrase) and so much money is put in policing.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peaches Geldof found dead, aged just 25

Post by aiyoyo on 01.05.14 19:01

@lj wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:I have got three children, all under four.  
I know what I shall do.  I’ll go out for an evening’s drinking and leave the doors and windows open
But I shall expect everyone to understand and forgive me because it is an addiction and I need treatment

I have two children under two.  I know what I shall do,
I’ll go and shoot up in the spare bedroom, leaving the children alone
But I shall expect everyone to understand and forgive me because it is an addiction and I need treatment

I have inappropriate thoughts about the 11 year old girl next door
I know what I shall do,  I shall have carnal knowledge of her by force
But I shall expect everyone to understand and forgive me because it is an addiction and I need treatment

I have inappropriate thoughts about 9 year old choir boys
I know what I shall do, . . . .
But I shall expect everyone to understand and forgive me because it is an addiction and I need treatment

I like a glass of wine,
I know what I shall do. I’ll drink a couple of bottles and get breathtested tomorrow on the way to work,
But I shall expect everyone to understand and forgive me because it is an addiction and I need treatment


At what point does an "addiction" supersede Self control, free will, denial,  . . . ?

I don't know.  Every shoplifter was described by their Defence Lawyer as a 'kleptomaniac' for several years before the defence became self defeating,
and the list of alleged addictions has grown in recent years.
Plastic surgery, teeth whitening, Internet use, texting, sex, tanning, shopping, exercise, eating, slimming,
You can always find an instant expert to explain that you have no control over what you do.

Believe me PeterM, I am not looking for an excuse and I do believe, even when addicted, the responsibility lies still by the addicts themselves. What I don't get —or rather I get it and it makes me so depressed— that so little is being done to find a cure (to use that sick phrase) and so much money is put in policing.

How can there be a cure to addition, of any kind for that matter ? It is a condition isn't it, not a disease.
An addiction to internet for example, how can there be a cure for that, except for self restrain.
Drug, gambling, sex, and alcohol addiction are more or less the same, a voluntary act lacking self control.
It is said there is no cure for pedophilia - would that be genetics, nurture, psychological or mental illness?
There are medication to control psychiatric condition but no medication to wean off vice,

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peaches Geldof found dead, aged just 25

Post by russiandoll on 01.05.14 22:05

Has anyone considered that there might have been another person who played a part in her death?

 No suspicious circumstances initially, but now that the toxicology results are in together with the lack of evidence of drugs on the scene that might change.

 Her dealer is the person the police will want to trace ?

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peaches Geldof found dead, aged just 25

Post by diatribe on 01.05.14 22:16

@aiyoyo wrote:

There are medication to control psychiatric condition but no medication to wean off vice,

There's Jane Tanner.

diatribe

Posts : 602
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-15
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peaches Geldof found dead, aged just 25

Post by PeterMac on 01.05.14 22:37

@aiyoyo wrote:
How can there be a cure to addition, of any kind for that matter ? It is a condition isn't it, not a disease.
An addiction to internet for example, how can there be a cure for that, except for self restrain.
Drug, gambling, sex, and alcohol addiction are more or less the same, a voluntary act lacking self control.
It is said there is no cure for pedophilia - would that be genetics, nurture, psychological or mental illness ?
There are medication to control psychiatric condition but no medication to wean off vice,

And in the Brave New World of Communism / Socialism. . .
You can define failure to agree with the Party View as Mental Illness.  Stalin did.

(Just as an aside, Failure or refusal to accept the McCann's Version of the Truth, and Carter-Ruck's interpretation of it, on no evidence at all,  is a criminal offence - in England )

For many years many incidents of human behaviour were deemed to be untreatable.
I was not personally involved in the Rampton Enquiry, but have two close colleagues who spent several years on that dreadful saga.
They have dreadful stories of women who had been incarcerated for their entire lives, because aged 12 they had nicked a bicycle.
And women who had become sexually active at 13 or 14 . . . .   now in their 80s, locked up in a "Mental Hospital" for their "crime"
All for their own good, of course.

Remember the Kennedy Family, who lobotomised their daughter Rosemary, for "failing to conform . . ."

If you are of a nervous disposition do not read this
"We went through the top of the head, I think she was awake. She had a mild tranquilizer. I made a surgical incision in the brain through the skull. It was near the front. It was on both sides. We just made a small incision, no more than an inch." The instrument Dr. Watts used looked like a butter knife. He swung it up and down to cut brain tissue. "We put an instrument inside," he said. As Dr. Watts cut, Dr. Freeman put questions to Rosemary. For example, he asked her to recite the Lord's Prayer or sing "God Bless America" or count backwards..... "We made an estimate on how far to cut based on how she responded." ..... When she began to become incoherent, they stopped

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peaches Geldof found dead, aged just 25

Post by aiyoyo on 01.05.14 23:29

I was traumatized when I first read about her pre frontal brain surgery done without anaesthesia.
Her ambitious addictive parents mistook her psychiatric condition; believing she was intellectually challenged because she failed to conform to the family standard of academic achievement, subject her to the horrendous procedure retarding her mental age further as a result of the botched operation and she was shortly after the operation institutionalised for life.  
That must be a chapter in the Kennedy's history they are not proud of.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peaches Geldof found dead, aged just 25

Post by aiyoyo on 01.05.14 23:40

@russiandoll wrote:Has anyone considered that there might have been another person who played a part in her death?

 No suspicious circumstances initially, but now that the toxicology results are in together with the lack of evidence of drugs on the scene that might change.

 Her dealer is the person the police will want to trace ?

We are not told everything, not yet anyway, else why would there be a full inquiry to be held in July.
There must be more to the story than meet the eyes.

So far her husband's story does not add up (to me anyway).
Either the Papers were not accurate in their reporting or his story was evolving.
Some papers reported him as being the person who found the body and raised the alarm, whille other papers reported he had sent his friend to check on her so should it not be his friend who chanced upon the body.
Someone cleaned up the scene taking away the paraphenalia evidence so that must trigger the Police interest of a cover up.
Who is under the Police radar is anyone's guess.  Uusually the person who found the body or raised the alarm will become first focus.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peaches Geldof found dead, aged just 25

Post by lj on 02.05.14 0:46

@aiyoyo wrote:
How can there be a cure to addition, of any kind for that matter ? It is a condition isn't it, not a disease.
An addiction to internet for example, how can there be a cure for that, except for self restrain.
Drug, gambling, sex, and alcohol addiction are more or less the same, a voluntary act lacking self control.
It is said there is no cure for pedophilia - would that be genetics, nurture, psychological or mental illness?
There are medication to control psychiatric condition but no medication to wean off vice,

No doubt there are vast differences between substance abuse or addiction to internet, sex (another of those WTF). Even within substance abuse there are differences. I am no expert, so I could not explain that to you. What I understand is that by alcoholism and addiction to pain killers not only the metabolic processes of alcohol and whatever goodie you take for your true or imaginary pain is different from the process in non-addict, but some other processes (for example connectivity between certain parts in the brain are different. Those are all chemical processes and can be corrected with medicine, or maybe even electrical stimulation, or maybe light therapy to name only a few of possible treatments. There are many other treatments that could be able to change that. I know there are many people here not much in favor of medication, but I think it would be a gigantic step forward if we would have a pill that would change a person from: I'll do anything for that drink or those painpills now, and I mean literally anything, to "I don't have to drink tonight".

As far as genetics go: there are clear hereditary tendencies in addiction. I have no idea if that has been further developed yet, but that could also give some hope on treatments.

Last but not least, personally I believe there are huge differences in addiction to substances, alcohol, drugs, and addiction like gambling. While many alcoholists or drug abusers overcome there addiction by restraint, the stuff they take make changes in their bodies which make that addiction so much more harder to fight. So I do believe those treatments will be much different from the addictions to gambling or sex or so.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peaches Geldof found dead, aged just 25

Post by aiyoyo on 02.05.14 3:10

@IJ
There are many other treatments that could be able to change that. I know there are many people here not much in favor of medication, but I think it would be a gigantic step forward if we would have a pill that would change a person from: I'll do anything for that drink or those painpills now, and I mean literally anything, to "I don't have to drink tonight".

As far as genetics go: there are clear hereditary tendencies in addiction. I have no idea if that has been further developed yet, but that could also give some hope on treatments.

I get where you are coming from that substance and alcohol ingestion alter the chemical equilibrium in your brain and body impairing your judgement and affecting your bodily function. The notion that the introduction of a wonder pill  to halt addiction-volution is not an ideal solution, as a new pitfall is created in that people can get addicted to the "wonder-fix-it' pill which may have other side effects as all medicines do.  Using chemical to control/alter chemical, legalise ones or otherwise, is not feasibly workable as it requires addicts to seek treatment or be forced into treatment that can be difficult to enforce. The best avoidance is to restrain; and education, love and influence play a large part in self esteem and values.

Unless science has proven beyond all doubts that genetics play a part in predilection to addiction I don't buy that.  
Scientifically attested conclusion is not invariably fool proof.
 Developing research and even developed research is an inexact science at best and at worst it is subjective.  For one scientist's expert view there is unfailingly another scientist's expert view that counters it that is equally valid.

However, I do believe one has more tendency to get started in the habit and keep the habit if one is constantly exposed to it in a conducive environment be it from family background history of social company, where use is rampant among people you live or socialise with, and where access is within available reach.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

As we predicted

Post by PeterMac on 02.05.14 7:49

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2618396/Who-supplied-heroin-Peaches-Husband-questioned-officers-investigating-supply-fatal-class-A-drug-revealed-obsessed-junkie-U-S-singer.html

Peaches was obsessed with junkie U.S. singer Elliott Smith, it's revealed, as her husband may face police questioning over fatal heroin supply
Police investigating death of Peaches Geldof begin hunt for drug dealer
They are hoping to establish who provided her with heroin and when
Husband Thomas Cohen, 23, may be questioned over the drug supply
Now emerges Peaches became obsessed with U.S. musician before death
Posted messages about Elliott Smith online and called him a 'kindred spirit'
Uploaded photo showing most-listened to music - all of which was by Smith
One of the musician's songs was also reportedly played during her funeral
Smith struggled with drug and drink problems and committed suicide in 2003

Perfect Role Model for all young women and young mothers ?

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peaches Geldof found dead, aged just 25

Post by aiyoyo on 02.05.14 8:39

It's reported she was as scientologist. Also reported was she believed her haunted house is occupied by apparition.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/weird-celeb-news/peaches-geldof-claims-ghostly-hand-2917838
Selfie showing ghostly hand near her neck as she claimed.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2200807/Peaches-Geldof-tips-baby-Astala-buggy-hitting-pothole-road.html

Old article printed in 2012, her baby tipped from buggy while she was on mobile phone and she blamed pothole on the pavement and London Council.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peaches Geldof found dead, aged just 25

Post by aiyoyo on 02.05.14 8:42

@PeterMac wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2618396/Who-supplied-heroin-Peaches-Husband-questioned-officers-investigating-supply-fatal-class-A-drug-revealed-obsessed-junkie-U-S-singer.html

Peaches was obsessed with junkie U.S. singer Elliott Smith, it's revealed, as her husband may face police questioning over fatal heroin supply
Police investigating death of Peaches Geldof begin hunt for drug dealer
They are hoping to establish who provided her with heroin and when
Husband Thomas Cohen, 23, may be questioned over the drug supply
Now emerges Peaches became obsessed with U.S. musician before death
Posted messages about Elliott Smith online and called him a 'kindred spirit'
Uploaded photo showing most-listened to music - all of which was by Smith
One of the musician's songs was also reportedly played during her funeral
Smith struggled with drug and drink problems and committed suicide in 2003

Perfect Role Model for all young women and young mothers ?

Yes, strange indeed !

Her mum
Ghost in her house
obsession with dead musician

Paranormal ?

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peaches Geldof found dead, aged just 25

Post by Guest on 02.05.14 17:31

@aiyoyo wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2618396/Who-supplied-heroin-Peaches-Husband-questioned-officers-investigating-supply-fatal-class-A-drug-revealed-obsessed-junkie-U-S-singer.html

Peaches was obsessed with junkie U.S. singer Elliott Smith, it's revealed, as her husband may face police questioning over fatal heroin supply
Police investigating death of Peaches Geldof begin hunt for drug dealer
They are hoping to establish who provided her with heroin and when
Husband Thomas Cohen, 23, may be questioned over the drug supply
Now emerges Peaches became obsessed with U.S. musician before death
Posted messages about Elliott Smith online and called him a 'kindred spirit'
Uploaded photo showing most-listened to music - all of which was by Smith
One of the musician's songs was also reportedly played during her funeral
Smith struggled with drug and drink problems and committed suicide in 2003

Perfect Role Model for all young women and young mothers ?

Yes, strange indeed  !

Her mum
Ghost in her house
obsession with dead musician

Paranormal ?
Dead! RIP Peaches.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Peaches Geldof found dead, aged just 25

Post by PeterMac on 02.05.14 17:49

I am somewhat reassured to see that some of the MSM are printing slightly more critical articles
debunking all the guff about "Attachment Parenting".
But then that was paid journalism, so that's all right then.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peaches Geldof found dead, aged just 25

Post by aiyoyo on 02.05.14 20:03

@PeterMac wrote:I am somewhat reassured to see that some of the MSM are printing slightly more critical articles
debunking all the guff about "Attachment Parenting".
But then that was paid journalism, so that's all right then.

What is 'Attachment Parenting' anyway ? I don't get it.

BTW, latest article reveals rug paraphernalia WAS found at the scene http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2618396/Who-supplied-heroin-Peaches-Husband-questioned-officers-investigating-supply-fatal-class-A-drug-revealed-obsessed-junkie-U-S-singer.html.


aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peaches Geldof found dead, aged just 25

Post by PeterMac on 02.05.14 21:57

@aiyoyo wrote:
What is 'Attachment Parenting' anyway ? I don't get it.

You would if the cheque from the Tabloids was large enough !

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peaches Geldof found dead, aged just 25

Post by PeterMac on 03.05.14 8:50

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2619234/Hooked-diet-pills-heroin-obsessed-mothers-death-worried-money-tragic-truth-Paeches-Geldofs-perfect-life.html
Hooked on diet pills as well as heroin, obsessed with her mother's death and worried about money... the tragic truth behind Peaches Geldof's 'perfect life'
As well as fighting heroin addiction, Peaches was also hooked on diet pills
Friends say she had been in and out of rehab several times
Claims she was under massive financial pressure
Had little contact with her father Bob Geldof in the months leading to her death
Said she had a 'growing obsession' with her mother Paula Yates' death

But, as was so often the case with poor Peaches, the carefully crafted image she sold to herself, as much as to the outside world, was in sharp contrast to the sad reality of her troubled existence.
Friends of the late 25-year-old TV presenter say that she was not only still fighting an addiction to heroin that, it was revealed this week, played a part in her death, but was also hooked on diet pills.
Partly fuelling these dependencies, they say, were the money troubles she was struggling with. She and her musician husband of two years, Tom Cohen, were said to have faced the prospect of having to sell their home to fund their costly lifestyle.
Friends say that Peaches had been in and out of rehab for several years — all of which was carefully hidden from the public.
Indeed, this week it was claimed that in the days before her death, Peaches was secretly attending a drug treatment clinic close to her home in the Kent village of Wrotham, where she would arrive in a hoodie to collect prescriptions for the heroin substitute Methadone.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peaches Geldof found dead, aged just 25

Post by Guest on 03.05.14 10:57

It is from the Daily Mail so some caution is needed but it can't be denied how thin and ill Peaches had become.

Let's hope that her sisters' lives are less chaotic than hers clearly was.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Inquest

Post by PeterMac on 23.07.14 12:10

Inquest has found that the death was drugs related.- which I think everyone already knew knew
Husband says she was on methadone for TWO and a half YEARS, and then reverted to Heroin.

Not exactly a good role model. For anything very much.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2702535/Peaches-Geldof-heroin-addict-took-methadone-two-half-years-died-inquest-hears.html
Addict Peaches Geldof was taking methadone for two-and-a-half years before her death and had started using heroin again in the month before she died, husband tells inquest
25-year-old found dead on a bed at her home in Wrotham, Kent, in April
Her body was found in spare bedroom by her musician husband Tom Cohen
Tests revealed the mother-of-two had taken heroin before her death
Inquest in Gravesend told drugs worth up to £550 were found in the house
A capped syringe was also found in a box of sweets close to Geldof's body
'Importation quality' heroin stashed in a black cloth bag inside a cupboard
6.91g of heroin had a purity of 61%, exceeding 26% found at street level
Mr Cohen had found text messages suggesting wife was using drugs again
He also saw her flushing hidden drugs down the toilet, inquest told
Ms Geldof's was trying to get clean, making her different from mother Paula Yates, coroner tells hearing
Inquest concludes socialite's death was drug-related


So . . .
WHO was supplying her
WHO was turning a blind eye to her drug abuse
WHO KNEW KNEW but did nothing ?
Or perhaps the question should be re-written

Who cares ? by which I mean who REALLY cares ?
Who cared enough to do something ?
Husband ?
Father ?
Friends ?
What remains of the family ?

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peaches Geldof found dead, aged just 25

Post by Guest on 23.07.14 12:12

Perhaps charges will follow in relation to who supplied the drugs.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Peaches Geldof found dead, aged just 25

Post by MrsC on 23.07.14 13:33

If the husband knew she was using again why did he leave the children alone with her?

MrsC

Posts : 244
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2011-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peaches Geldof found dead, aged just 25

Post by PeterMac on 23.07.14 15:59

@MrsC wrote:If the husband knew she was using again why did he leave the children alone with her?

for the same reason
Kate knew that Gerry had left the children in an unlocked apartment but did nothing
and
Gerry knew that Kate had left the children in an unlocked apartment but did nothing ? ?

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum