The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Culture Secretary Maria Miller has apologised to MPs for her attitude towards an inquiry into her expenses.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Culture Secretary Maria Miller has apologised to MPs for her attitude towards an inquiry into her expenses.

Post by plebgate on 10.04.14 10:05

@PeterMac wrote:
@plebgate wrote:
I notice she got in Leveson in her resignation letter.  As though this is the reason for the so-called witch hunt against her by the Press. .

I think that might have a lot to do with it. Her aide tried to threaten the Telegraph in those terms, and no one likes a bully
Do they Gerry and Kate, and Adam T and Mrs M !!!
The ones who ripped off an old man of a third of his pension for the rest of his life, for their own disgusting morally bankrupt crusade.

Even the judge felt he had been trapped and said, in open court, and on the record, words to the effect "I wonder what would be the position if Madeleine had NOT been abducted ?"
He knew.
He knew, Kate
Puts the gnashers on edge thinking about it STILL.    sad

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Culture Secretary Maria Miller has apologised to MPs for her attitude towards an inquiry into her expenses.

Post by ultimaThule on 10.04.14 11:11

@PeterMac wrote:
@plebgate wrote:
I notice she got in Leveson in her resignation letter.  As though this is the reason for the so-called witch hunt against her by the Press. .

I think that might have a lot to do with it. Her aide tried to threaten the Telegraph in those terms, and no one likes a bully
Do they Gerry and Kate, and Adam T and Mrs M !!!
The ones who ripped off an old man of a third of his pension for the rest of his life, for their own disgusting morally bankrupt crusade.
Even the judge felt he had been trapped and said, in open court, and on the record, words to the effect "I wonder what would be the position if Madeleine had NOT been abducted ?"
He knew.
He knew, Kate
They all know, PeterMac.  There's no question about it.  Of course they all know - they're almost as well informed as we are!

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum