The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Micro chipping set for 2017 in US ?!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Micro chipping set for 2017 in US ?!

Post by aquila on 02.04.14 21:24

Ladyinred wrote:
@aquila wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Lioned wrote:I don't know why people are so worried about microchipping...
I was going to give a long answer, but 'Seek truth' has saved me the trouble, when s/he said:

"Well, imagine Hitler took over!"

It won't be you and I who control how these RFID microchips are used in practice. It will be whoever really owns and controls the system which makes use of them.

Edward Snowden has drawn attention to the enormous amount of data 'they' are collecting on us. 

Holland had an excellent system of local authority data collection in 1940.

These records of Dutch citizens recorded, for example, whether they were Jews or not.

When Hitler's SS troops marched into Holland, they promptly - with the help of these data - found out where all the Jews lived.

And then arrested them.

And later killed many of them.

Funnily enough, at the moment I'm in the process of completing a job application form (been dipping in and out of the forum to read posts) and questions in the equal opportunities section are asking for my marital status, cultural and ethnic origin, religion and sexuality, the last two being a relatively recent addition.  I sometimes wonder if I'm becoming paranoid, but I really do not see why any employer needs to know who I sleep with.  I do not fill in this section, BTW.

ETA slightly OT.
@Ladyinred.

I applied for a job and filled in the whole lot. I didn't get an interview and was told I am unable to apply for any job within the organisation for six months.

Today I've re-applied to the same company and given a whole lot of bogus info just to see if I'm of interest.  laughat

ETA the bogus info is only relating to my ethnicity, marital status and sexuality.
Aquila, it is not compulsory to fill in any of the section, so I don't.  Too intrusive IMO.  I think HR departments like them for box-ticking purposes.  I support equal opportunities, as I'm sure we all do. 

Did you reply to the religion question?
Yes I did reply to the religion question. I've obviously changed my religion today and I'm a lot younger too.  titter 

What I think people don't understand is that all these tick boxes are electronically assessed. There's no such thing as people within an HR department in a large organisation sifting through applications. There's a quota to be filled. Online psychometric tests are the norm. This is for a very basic job.

If I am offered an interview with this company on the basis of my new information (the real nitty gritty about my employment history remained the same) I can assure you I'll be posting it up on here.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justathought on 02.04.14 21:30

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Lioned wrote:Luckily we don't live in a Third World dictatorship or pre-war Germany.

Why should I care if some young school-leaver pledged to secrecy at GCHQ is compiling a digital diary of my every move. I have no plans to go anywhere I shouldn't nor do anything illegal tomorrow...
But what may be legal today might be illegal tomorrow.

People in this once free country are already being arrested for thought crimes.

Like Robin Page, at a Countryside Alliance rally in Frampton-on-Severn a few years back.

Like the radio presenter arrested by the Met Police after she opposed 'gay adoption' on Radio 5 Live. 

Like the police officer disciplined last year for querying 'gay marriage'.

What if the powers-that-be monitor the e-mails of those with politically incorrect, dissident views?

And then arrest those who are sending 'unacceptable' e-mails?
"Freedom is the right to tell people what they don't want to hear".
George Orwell

justathought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 02.04.14 21:53

Nobody is going to microchip me.   I do believe if this was ever attempted then FINALLY the British people would rebel.

Time for them to remember they are in power to do as the public want not what they want, although this has never stopped them I know.

What a bunch.   Clegg, Deputy PM, what a joke.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.04.14 21:56

@justathought wrote:
"Freedom is the right to tell people what they don't want to hear".
George Orwell
Great quote.

Much the same was said by Lord Justice Sedley in the 1997 case of R v Alison Redmond-Bate, who was preaching the Christian gospel outside Wakefield Cathedral.

Someone was offended by it.

Miss Redmond-Bate was arrested by police, charged and convicted under Section 4 of the Public Order Act.

Sedley quashed (i.e. overturned) the conviction, with the following memorable words:

"I am unable to see any lawful basis for the arrest or therefore the conviction...There was no suggestion of highway obstruction. Nobody had to stop and listen. If they did so, they were as free to express the view that the preachers should be locked up or silenced as the appellant and her companions were to preach.

Free speech includes not only the inoffensive but the irritating, the contentious, the eccentric, the heretical, the unwelcome and the provocative provided it does not tend to provoke violence. Freedom only to speak inoffensively is not worth having. What Speakers' Corner (where the law applies as fully as anywhere else) demonstrates is the tolerance which is both extended by the law to opinion of every kind and expected by the law in the conduct of those who disagree, even strongly, with what they hear".

From the condemnation of Socrates to the persecution of modern writers and journalists, our world has seen too many examples of state control of unofficial ideas".

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioned on 02.04.14 22:00

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Lioned wrote:Luckily we don't live in a Third World dictatorship or pre-war Germany.

Why should I care if some young school-leaver pledged to secrecy at GCHQ is compiling a digital diary of my every move. I have no plans to go anywhere I shouldn't nor do anything illegal tomorrow...

Like Robin Page, at a Countryside Alliance rally in Frampton-on-Severn a few years back.

Like the radio presenter arrested by the Met Police after she opposed 'gay adoption' on Radio 5 Live. 

What if the powers-that-be monitor the e-mails of those with politically incorrect, dissident views?

If 'they' move the goalposts then the game changes.

Lioned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justathought on 02.04.14 22:21

@Lioned wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

Maybe the goalposts are constantly on the move.
But in a subtle way. With no outcry and few people being aware?

justathought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.04.14 22:25

@justathought wrote:
@Lioned wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

Maybe the goalposts are constantly on the move.
But in a subtle way. With no outcry and few people being aware?
For instance, a person is ill, no longer a productive member of society and a bit costly - just euthanise them. No point in having people who cost too much. Much better to have young people who pay a lot for everything.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 02.04.14 22:27

Maybe someone on here has already been microchipped.

lol4 Just like me.

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrincha on 02.04.14 22:34

Thank you again Tony for your response & your sentiments

Garrincha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioned on 02.04.14 22:48

All these wicked things that frighten people the government or their agents could do without the need for microchips.
'They' could introduce laws tomorrow to exterminate any 'non productive' humans who are passed their sell by date.Off course as things stand that would have to be considered in Parliament and then ratified by the Lords and agreed by the Queen.

Hitler did such things so if he was in charge i would probably reconsider my views.

As a fairly humble human being who lives a relatively modest lifestyle there are not currently too many laws that impinge on my quiet enjoyment of life.
If that situation was to change then you can be sure i would defend my liberty and worldly possessions.

It would not be such a bad thing if the clever people at GCHQ could locate all those 'chips' present in my house tonight should i be burgled or worse.
As i mentioned earlier there are advantages like we would know where all the passengers of flight MH370 currently are.And whoever took Maddie from apartment 5a would have their card marked.

'They' want you to be scared,thats how it works.

Lioned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justathought on 02.04.14 22:58

@Lioned wrote:As a fairly humble human being who lives a relatively modest lifestyle there are not currently too many laws that impinge on my quiet enjoyment of life.
If that situation was to change then you can be sure i would defend my liberty and worldly possessions.
I respect your views. But sometimes it is good to look at the wider picture as to what is happening worldwide and in society. Many whom might not have the advantage of being able to leave a quiet lifestyle.
It might well be that if you were based in another country and defended your "rights". Say with an air-rifle on your roof. The net result of your protest would be imprisonment or death.

justathought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioned on 02.04.14 23:14

You are absolutely right i would probably not have these views if i lived anywhere less civilised.

My point is that i am not scared because i dont need to be,neither does any decent law abiding citizen living in a democratic land.

We should be more concerned about controlling those who are less willing to respect the lives and property of others.

And more concerned for those who are unable to express these views for fear of censure.

Lioned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

'Migrating microchip made my dog limp'

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.04.14 23:38

'Migrating microchip made my dog limp':

http://www.justanswer.com/dog-health/386ym-dog-microchip-implanted-puppy-immediately-caused-limping.html

Just another potential problem with microchips

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 03.04.14 6:35

I think this is presented as a location and id issue. For obvious reasons.

However, a micro- or more likely a nanochip has been developed which can detect the H1N1 virus.

Chips to change behaviour would not be far behind as a human body is basically a collection of chemicals.

Presenting the chip as a location device, starting with say paedophiles would not worry the public. A chip to connect to your bank account would absolutely not make you safer.

Being chipped would not tell us where flight MH370 is because the GPS was immobilised in some way.
RFD chips could easily be immobilised.

Having created a large benefit dependent underclass in the Western world which isn't likely to get smaller, of course there is a need to control behaviour. Rioting is very bad for the economy. Food prices have been kept artificially low.
Bread and games kept the population of Rome in check, bread, games and behaviour controlling chips would be the next step.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 03.04.14 7:52

They or whoever they are, monitor me when I go on certain websites.... I can tell immediately, it's so obvious and only on those sites (truth seekers, anti establishment, you know the ones). Since my second daughter was born I have probably a mark on the health visitors file since I argued after 36 hours labour and pretty delerious my argument against them injecting my five minute old baby with an unnatural x20 amount of synthetic vitamin K (which, by the way a baby starts naturally increasing on day 7 decisions of life). Let's just say my natural parenting decisions are not popular amongst the un-healthy visiting team, who would rather I slather my baby in steroid cream and feed her soya formula

(hormone disruptor) for her eczema, rather than continue breastfeeding and elimination diet approach......sorry, I digress...

Over my dead body will they insert micro chips into my kids.

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 03.04.14 7:54

Sorry, on day 7 of life (typing on phone, ignore word decisions ! )

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioned on 03.04.14 8:55

@tigger wrote:I think this is presented as a location and id issue. For obvious reasons.

However, a micro-  or more likely a nanochip has been developed which can detect the H1N1 virus.

Chips to change behaviour  would not be far behind as a human body is basically a collection of chemicals.

Presenting the chip as a location device, starting with say paedophiles  would not worry the public. A chip to connect to your bank account would absolutely not make you safer.

Being chipped would not tell us where flight MH370 is because the GPS was immobilised in some way.
RFD chips could easily be immobilised.

Having created a large benefit dependent  underclass in the Western world  which isn't likely to  get smaller, of course there is a need to control behaviour. Rioting is very bad for the economy. Food prices have been kept artificially low.
Bread and games kept the population of Rome in check, bread, games and behaviour controlling chips would be the next step.

Hi tigger.Not going to disagree with that though i do think if you take this far enough 'location monitoring' could be set as default.I would also imagine the villians will work out some kind of cloaking device.
As with everything there would have to be caveats,the lack of which is what i believe most people fear.

We are not a million miles away from being monitored in our everyday lives as it is.

I certainly do wish i could get rid of these cookies that follow me around.

Lioned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 03.04.14 9:19

@mysterion wrote:Is that question still asked if you are admitted to hospital?

Not sure - it was when I was nursing.  I think it would still be asked as part of treating the `whole person`, not only the physical but the mental and spiritual.  One`s whole life goes on record under the justification of it being in order to help you.

PS - and of course, people love talking about themselves.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 03.04.14 20:39

Upsy Daisy wrote:They or whoever they are, monitor me when I go on certain websites.... I can tell immediately, it's so obvious and only on those sites (truth seekers, anti establishment, you know the ones). Since my second daughter was born I have probably a mark on the health visitors file since I argued after 36 hours labour and pretty delerious my argument against them injecting my five minute old baby with an unnatural x20 amount of synthetic vitamin K (which, by the way a baby starts naturally increasing on day 7 decisions of life). Let's just say my natural parenting decisions are not popular amongst the un-healthy visiting team, who would rather I slather my baby in steroid cream and feed her soya formula

(hormone disruptor) for her eczema, rather than continue breastfeeding and elimination diet approach......sorry, I digress...

Over my dead body will they insert micro chips into my kids.
Same here Upsy Daisy - my HV is frustrated by the fact I co-sleep with my baby (and will until he wants to sleep alone, he is not a year yet!), harrassing me over his non-vaccination status) - the healthiest of all three so far. Basically any informed decision that deviates slightly from the norm is never welcome...
Over my dead body too that they would chip my boys (and if that happened I would haunt them, for sure!)

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 03.04.14 20:52

@Tony Bennett wrote:'Migrating microchip made my dog limp':

http://www.justanswer.com/dog-health/386ym-dog-microchip-implanted-puppy-immediately-caused-limping.html

Just another potential problem with microchips
I don't know if anybody aware, but it is law that all foals are microchipped, and any horse that needs a passport have to be chipped.
http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/cgi-bin/glos/bus1item.cgi?file=*BADV624-1001.txt

There have been several very expensive instances of valuable foals becoming worthless due to tissue growth around the chip. These horses are in many cases worth tens of thousands of pounds, and are unrideable and unuseable.
http://arkansasanimalproducers.8k.com/whats_new_52.html
Call me paranoid, but there were loads of articles about this, but they all seem to have been whoosh-clunked! I could only find the above one?
I had my 4 year old pup chipped, I am ashamed to admit I was sucked in by the 'half-price offer' - a snip at £8 - but after all I have read I regret it, and wouldn't do it with another.

I for one hope this report isn't right - I'm horrified by the casual way some would just unthinkingly allow this intrusion into their lives.
It won't stop determined criminals, all it does is potentially criminalise EVERYBODY.
I wouldn't be chipped, or allow it for my kids, ever.

I am not yet forty, but I truly do not recognise the world I am living in anymore  nah

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 04.04.14 6:39

Why do they think they have the right to develop a microchip you can easily eat?
If it gets into the wrong hands?

Who do they think they are!?

Microchips are not to stop crime they are for making money.
They will suck you dry, or are they going to chuck everyone into prisons?
You will have less money in your pockets if you have to pay for crime.

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 04.04.14 16:33

Rainbow fairy : I am also a co-sleeping mum - babies are all next to me. Hospital were watching me since my second was born and I never used the hospital crib, she lay next to me the whole time. The mouse nurse came round before I left and gave.me the chat and leaflets about ' the dangers of co-sleeping'.... I decided there and then I would not start a debate....just wanted to get home. How the hell do these people think the human race flourished if babies were separated from the breasts of their mothers? ' they' make ' me' feel like the dangerous mother .....honestly.... Anyway I decided against vaccinating the second one and just as well. She has an allergy to dairy, all cows produce especially and possibly eggs. Imagine the sickness she would have suffered if had formula or vaccinations.......

Any hooo, sorry to rant. They want to take control of everything. I even had to sign a form, which is on record, that I did not consent to my eldest to get the second mmr booster....she also has nut allergies which funnily enough developed AFTER mmr. It's sickening how many unnecessary injections they expect these tiny babies to have these days. Sorry to go off topic a bit.

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 04.04.14 16:59

Ps my baby also allergic to peanuts - vaccination ingredient if I am not mistaken..

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

For those that may be interested in the 'child-chipping' topic...

Post by Knitted on 27.01.15 19:00

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02hqbtc

(Clip currently available on BBC iPlayer - It's a quick chat with the creators of a child-chip 'phone-app')

I was surprised to hear the claim that 95% of parents are 'pro-chipping'... I also wonder if TM will surface as promoters in some way? With such a large potential market, and a pedigree in 'missing children' surely they'd be 'up for it'...(unless, of course, 'Brand Madeleine' charges fees that are too high?)

Knitted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.01.15 22:02

@Knitted wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02hqbtc

(Clip currently available on BBC iPlayer - It's a quick chat with the creators of a child-chip 'phone-app')

I was surprised to hear the claim that 95% of parents are 'pro-chipping'... I also wonder if TM will surface as promoters in some way? With such a large potential market, and a pedigree in 'missing children' surely they'd be 'up for it'...(unless, of course, 'Brand Madeleine' charges fees that are too high?)
This was an interesting clip, thanks for the link.

Microchipping was raised directly by the dodgy lawyer Marcos Aragao Correia in a strange interview he had with a Portuguese journalist in 2009.

I reproduce it here FWIW:

++++++

“The information that I received as a medium didn’t allow for me to understand what the criminal’s motivation was. But information I obtained later on - especially from consulting an excellent book by criminologist Barra da Costa - led me to believe the theory, admitted by the former PJ Chief Inspector, that the police weren’t interested in finding Maddie, nor in catching the real culprits over her disappearance. Dr Barra da Costa said in his book that there was something like a tacit plan to induce a general sense of insecurity across society, to allow for the micro-chip (a device implanted in human beings that gives out signals to track down where they are) to be produced on a major scale.
“At the beginning I had some reservations concerning that issue, because I had never heard about it, but I was interested and careful enough to go on the internet and to consult several credible websites, including FBI and CIA sources, where I found some amazing things: the micro-chip was indeed being promoted as the ideal weapon to prevent crime. These sources added that the population should be induced into accepting this technological revolution, even if it was at the expense of a policy of deliberately promoting mass public insecurity. Well, the Maddie case fell like ‘manna from heaven’ for the promotion of the microchip, especially as far as children are concerned”.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I also read this recent article (December 2014) about people in Sweden volunteering to have their right hand microchipped:
++++++++

Volunteers at a conference held in Sweden earlier this year [2014] rushed to have microchips inserted into the back of their right hands.

One of the volunteers at the conference, called ‘Sima’, was Emilott Lantz, aged 25, from Umeå, northern Sweden. She had the microchip, the size of a gain of rice, inserted in the back of her right hand. It is designed to be there for the rest of her life. She commented: “I’m not surprised that people think it’s a big deal. It’s not that common yet, but I think it will be. We’re already modifying our bodies, why should this be different?”

Miss Lantz first came in contact with the idea while attending the conference ‘Geek Girl Meetups’ last year, where she heard speaker Carin Ism talk about ‘transhumanism’ - a movement that explores science and technology innovations. Its goal is to challenge humanity by using emerging technologies that enable humans to ‘go beyond their current limitations’.

Hannes Sjöblad, from the Swedish biohackers group BioNyfiken, said that there is evidence that the number of chip-wearers in Sweden is growing rapidly: “This has very much been an underground phenomenon until now, but now dozens of people every month are undergoing the procedure”. Although the Swedish chips have limited functions at present, they could easily be adapted to add on vast amounts of personal data. To date, microchip implants have been limited to medical uses, access to buildings and the tracking off animal movements.

In 2007, school safety officer Velma Craig from New York heeded warnings by her church pastor not to have a microchip installed by her employers, and took them to court when they threatened her with dismissal if she refused. She said: “I am guided against doing so because I feared the cards might carry ‘the mark of the beast’…the new card could jeopardise my salvation”.

To the consternation of her employers and the manufacturers of the RFID chips used by her employer, she won her case and was awarded damages. Several U.S. states - Wisconsin, California, North Dakota, Virginia and Georgia - have banned the compulsory use of microchips. In Washington State, RFID chip implants are legally used to monitor the movement of sex offenders and other criminals.

The mainstream media in both the U.S. and Britain frequently run stories on the supposed benefits of microchipping.

One this year by the U.S. TV channel, Fox News, owned by media tycoon Rupert Murdoch, asked: “Is there a microchip implant in your future?”

The article was full of reassuring phrases: “You can inject one under your skin and no one will ever notice”…“It can help you buy groceries at Wal-Mart”…“If you are kidnapped in a foreign country, it could save your life”.

It continued: “Microchip implants like the ones pet owners use to track their dogs and cats could become commonplace in humans in the next decade”.

The article quoted Alex Soojung-Kim Pang, Visiting Scholar at Stanford University’s Peace Innovation Laboratory, as saying:

"In the long run, chip implants could make it less intrusive than some emerging ID systems which rely on physical biometrics, like your fingerprints or unique eye pattern”, while U.S. commentator Larry Niven said: “Fighting crime should be much easier using chips”.

The article added: “Consider the possibilities: People could unlock their homes or cars, pass through an airport and even unlock their laptops without using a phone or watch…They are easy to install and remove…they could be injected into an arm or a hand”.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum