The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Micro chipping set for 2017 in US ?!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Micro chipping set for 2017 in US ?!

Post by Upsy Daisy on 02.04.14 13:55

Please have a read......shocking! Is this for real? Is this really about to happen in the ' land of the free'?

http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2014/03/getting-ready-to-microchip-the-entire-human-race-2528990.html

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micro chipping set for 2017 in US ?!

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.04.14 14:53

@Upsy Daisy wrote:Please have a read......shocking! Is this for real? Is this really about to happen in the ' land of the free'?

http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2014/03/getting-ready-to-microchip-the-entire-human-race-2528990.html
Thank you for posting.

'Before It's News' is I think a 'conspiracy theory' website, so needs to be taken with caution. I do not know much about it. I do not know how often they have been proved right - or wrong - about something.

However, the TV interview seemed real enough. I found it fascinating how the people were discussing such a potentially sinister proposal for control of the population in such a light-hearted and jocular manner. Maybe that was deliberate.

The chairwoman of this discussion made much of the tattoo on her left arm.

This brought to my mind some of the best-known, and most controversial, verses of the Bible, namely these, in Revelation Chap 13, vv 16-18:

16 And he ['The Beast' - T.B.] causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Now, this book, 'The Revelation of John the Divine', one of the twelve apostles, was written primarily in symbolic language, and is not meant to be taken literally.

Nevertheless, many Christians think they will have a literal fulfilment near the end of time.

Many Christian writers have considered that 'the mark' might take the form of an electronically-readable tattoo, just as shown on this 4-minute TV clip.

Along with this is the fact that already we have an electronically readable facility with the 6-6-6 number embedded in it - namely the familiar bar code.

The extreme left, extreme right and middle bar of all bar codes is the number '6'.

So I have already prepared myself for the day when 'The Beast', whoever or whatever that may be, introduces this system.

I would rather die than be forced to 'wear' any such electronic tattoo, RFID chip or other 'mark'. 

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 02.04.14 17:07

This indeed is starting to go in a sinister direction! Speaking of religious prophecy, Islam also warns of the coming of the Dajjal, the one eyed monster and tells of how people will be lured by the attraction of this one eyed monster and will accept its domination over people without as much as a blink...

Who uses the one eyed symbol? It's every where! Even kids cartoons now have a cuddly one eyed monster, many networks use the symbol, CBS etc...

It appears that even Agnostics and Atheists should perhaps read up on the religious prophecies as both metaphorically and literally things appear to be coming to pass.

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 02.04.14 17:13

Illuminat also and on the American dollar - the all seeing eye.

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 02.04.14 17:43

I met up with a fellow member from this forum in February and we took him and his wife around the historical part of Malaga. In the Cathedral I showed him a very old painting above the alter in one of the side chapels, and there was the eye in the triangle. He was quite shocked and took a photograph of it.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 02.04.14 18:26

there are some sites with whole collections of all seeing eyes, pyramids, illuminati type symbolism. Amazing how you don't notice things until they are pointed out! In a recent ad for google, which had a tag line of something like ' see what you can see' or similar, anyway the first time I saw it I noticed amongst the kaleidoscope type imagery the all seeing eye in a pyramid. Every time after that I stared waiting to see it and it never appeared again.like subliminal messaging....

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justathought on 02.04.14 18:43

Whats new?!
The Nazi's used a similar ploy during the holcaust, instead using physical tattooing.

justathought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrincha on 02.04.14 19:00

My strong instinct is that these sort of posts about (& links to) this type of website will only bring to this forum a disrepute which I really hope it does not deserve

Garrincha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 02.04.14 19:27

@Garrincha wrote:My strong instinct is that these sort of posts about (& links to) this type of website will only bring to this forum a disrepute which I really hope it does not deserve

This topic is in news topics, so far I can't see anything wrong  in discussing this here and some long standing  members find it interesting, as do I.

We've had discussions on RFI chips, Masonic chips and so on over the years and I really can't see howi it brings the forum in disrepute.

I'm not sure what you mean by hoping that the forum doesn't deserve disrepute. You mean it might deserve disrepute?

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.04.14 19:48

@Garrincha wrote:My strong instinct is that these sort of posts about (& links to) this type of website will only bring to this forum a disrepute which I really hope it does not deserve
Garrincha, I am always so thrilled at members of this forum who strive to make sure we do not at any time fall into disrepute.

I am especially buoyed up when these sentiments are expressed by some of our newer members.

It's very encouraging.

Let me put your mind at rest.

The subject of microchipping was raised over 6 years ago in relation to Madeleine McCann.

And just guess who first raised it?

The McCanns! - via their 'Man in Madeira', Marcos Aragao Correia.

The strange lawyer who was employed by the McCanns, via Metodo 3, to take over murderess Leonor Cipriano's criminal case agaisnt Dr Goncalo Amaral and four others. (And he was very successful. As he exulted at the end: 'The target was hit').

The very same strange lawyer who met with Metodo 3 men at the Arade Dam on 10 December 2007 - and less than seven weeks later, was found to be organising a search for Madeleine's bones in the very same lake! (He said he was a 'Good Samaritan' doing it out of the goodness of his own heart. But later admitted lying. He had been paid by Metodo 3. Yes, he's that kind of bloke. A liar. A liar who gave two different false reasons for his interest in Madeleine McCann).

But let us move on, Garrincha.

Let's just see how Marcos Aragao Correia brought up the subject of microchipping:

The journalist then asks Aragão Correia to comment on the PJ investigation. He answered: “The information that I received as a medium didn’t allow for me to understand what the criminal’s motivation was. But information that I obtained later on - especially from consulting an excellent book by criminologist Barra da Costa - led me to believe the theory, admitted by the former PJ Chief Inspector, that the police weren’t interested in finding Maddie, nor in catching the real culprits over her disappearance. Dr Barra da Costa said in his book that there was something like a tacit plan to induce a general sense of insecurity across society, to allow for the micro-chip (a device implanted in human beings that gives out signals to track down where they are) to be produced on a major scale.

“At the beginning I had some reservations concerning that issue, because I had never heard about it, but I was interested enough to go on the internet and to consult several credible websites, including FBI and CIA sources, where I found some amazing things: the micro-chip was indeed being promoted as the ideal weapon to prevent crime. These sources added that the population should be induced into accepting this technological revolution, even if it was at the expense of a policy of deliberatley promoting mass public insecurity. Well, the Maddie case fell like ‘manna from heaven’ for the promotion of the microchip, especially as far as children are concerned”.

+++++++++++++++++++

So, can you see, Garrincha, that not only did Upsy Daisy do us a favour by bringing up this subject of microchipping? - it is a subject first raised by the McCanns' own man - in connection with Madeleine.

According to Marcos Aragao Correia, Madeleine's disappearance might be helping the agenda of some people who want to create a 'general sense of insecurity'.

They don't sound like very nice people to me.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrincha on 02.04.14 19:50

Thanks for your reply Tigger

Fair point re my language: to try to make my views clearer: I think that this forum itself, those who created it, and the vast majority of those who contribute to it, are well meaning, & I fully respect those efforts, but there are posts here from time to time which in my view damage the forum’s credibility

Garrincha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrincha on 02.04.14 19:58

Thank you Tony for your response

Yes I am a newer member but I don’t think you need to be that thrilled

All I can do is to ask you to accept that I also mean well and that my default position is a rational & healthy skepticism

Garrincha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioned on 02.04.14 20:00

I dont know why people are so worried about microchipping ! Its probably because successive governments have succeeded in filling us with fear.
Bogeymen are everywhere and threatening our very existence.Global warming will make us all die a painful death and to stave this all off we will have to pay more taxes.

I am not at all worried about micro chipping every single human being infact i can think of far more advantages than disadvantages.

So what about freedom and civil liberties and all that ?

Well if someone stops me going out at night or getting in my car to drive down the shops or cutting my grass at 3.35pm on a Tuesday afternoon,or imposes any other ridiculous curfews on me then i will load my air rifle and sit on my roof and they can get me down if they want to try.

Then you can be scared.

Why should i worry,i am a decent law abiding citizen with just one parking ticket to my name so if they want to put a chip in me i have no problem.
They can put cameras all around the house and watch me doing my ablutions if 'they' want it dont bother me.

If everyone was micro chipped then just think of the advantages.Criminals would have no hiding place.We would know the exact whereabouts of the mccanns and their friends on the night of the 3rd May 07.
We would know the exact whereabouts of flight MH370.

Whats to be scared of ? Do most people think they are that important that the spooks need to watch us all 24/7 incase we do what exactly ?
I suppose kidnapers would find a way of cutting into their victims to find the chip,that wouldnt be nice.Criminals would have to become completely anonymous or risk capture.

Only criminals and those who fear persecution need worry but far worse will happen before that.

Personally i am more concerned about Alien abduction and the attack of the Lizard people.

Lioned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 02.04.14 20:03

Yep, I can see that.many of the articles on before itsnews are a bit out there but hidden amongst are some worthy of discussion not least recognition. It's up to.us to try and discern what is and isn't a 'conspiracy theory'. I don't mind trying to find out.

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 02.04.14 20:15

Eta - But meant to say also that yes, as already said, the subject of micro chipping (children) is an old one on this forum and there are some threads if you do a search. I think it's a valid topic.

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 02.04.14 20:17

@Lioned wrote:I dont know why people are so worried about microchipping ! Its probably because successive governments have succeeded in filling us with fear.
Bogeymen are everywhere and threatening our very existence.Global warming will make us all die a painful death and to stave this all off we will have to pay more taxes.

I am not at all worried about micro chipping every single human being infact i can think of far more advantages than disadvantages.

So what about freedom and civil liberties and all that ?

Well if someone stops me going out at night or getting in my car to drive down the shops or cutting my grass at 3.35pm on a Tuesday afternoon,or imposes any other ridiculous curfews on me then i will load my air rifle and sit on my roof and they can get me down if they want to try.

Then you can be scared.

Why should i worry,i am a decent law abiding citizen with just one parking ticket to my name so if they want to put a chip in me i have no problem.
They can put cameras all around the house and watch me doing my ablutions if 'they' want it dont bother me.

If everyone was micro chipped then just think of the advantages.Criminals would have no hiding place.We would know the exact whereabouts of the mccanns and their friends on the night of the 3rd May 07.
We would know the exact whereabouts of flight MH370.

Whats to be scared of ? Do most people think they are that important that the spooks need to watch us all 24/7 incase we do what exactly ?
I suppose kidnapers would find a way of cutting into their victims to find the chip,that wouldnt be nice.Criminals would have to become completely anonymous or risk capture.

Only criminals and those who fear persecution need worry but far worse will happen before that.

Personally i am more concerned about Alien abduction and the attack of the Lizard people.
Have you been bullied before?
Well imagine Hitler took over!

Naa,  I hate being bossed about. 

Don't forget they never fine a criminal, especially those who have no money, they only find you if you have the money to pay the fine!  Or they'll have to build bigger prisons. Lol.

MONEY

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.04.14 20:30

@Lioned wrote:I don't know why people are so worried about microchipping...
I was going to give a long answer, but 'Seek truth' has saved me the trouble, when s/he said:

"Well, imagine Hitler took over!"

It won't be you and I who control how these RFID microchips are used in practice. It will be whoever really owns and controls the system which makes use of them.

Edward Snowden has drawn attention to the enormous amount of data 'they' are collecting on us. 

Holland had an excellent system of local authority data collection in 1940.

These records of Dutch citizens recorded, for example, whether they were Jews or not.

When Hitler's SS troops marched into Holland, they promptly - with the help of these data - found out where all the Jews lived.

And then arrested them.

And later killed many of them.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.04.14 20:33

@Garrincha wrote:Thank you Tony for your response

Yes I am a newer member but I don’t think you need to be that thrilled

All I can do is to ask you to accept that I also mean well and that my default position is a rational & healthy skepticism
Worry not. I have no doubts whatsoever about your wholehearted commitment to the welfare of this forum.

If a McCann Team employee can openly discuss microchipping...

...so can we...

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.04.14 20:43

@Tony Bennett wrote:
I was going to give a long answer, but 'Seek truth' has saved me the trouble, when s/he said:

It won't be you and I who control how these RFID microchips are used in practice. It will be whoever really owns and controls the system which makes use of them.

Edward Snowden has drawn attention to the enormous amount of data 'they' are collecting on us. 

These records of Dutch citizens recorded, for example, whether they were Jews or not.

When Hitler's SS troops marched into Holland, they promptly - with the help of these data - found out where all the Jews lived.

And then arrested them.

Funnily enough, at the moment I'm in the process of completing a job application form (been dipping in and out of the forum to read posts) and questions in the equal opportunities section are asking for my marital status, cultural and ethnic origin, religion and sexuality, the last two being a relatively recent addition.  I sometimes wonder if I'm becoming paranoid, but I really do not see why any employer needs to know who I sleep with.  I do not fill in this section, BTW.

ETA slightly OT.

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.04.14 20:52

Ladyinred wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

And then arrested them.

Funnily enough, at the moment I'm in the process of completing a job application form (been dipping in and out of the forum to read posts) and questions in the equal opportunities section are asking for my marital status, cultural and ethnic origin, religion and sexuality, the last two being a relatively recent addition.  I sometimes wonder if I'm becoming paranoid, but I really do not see why any employer needs to know who I sleep with.  I do not fill in this section, BTW.

ETA slightly OT.
@Ladyinred.

I applied for a job and filled in the whole lot. I didn't get an interview and was told I am unable to apply for any job within the organisation for six months.

Today I've re-applied to the same company and given a whole lot of bogus info just to see if I'm of interest.  laughat

ETA the bogus info is only relating to my ethnicity, marital status and sexuality.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioned on 02.04.14 20:52

Luckily we dont live in a third World dictatorship or pre war Germany.

Why should i care if some young school leaver pledged to secrecy at GCHQ is compiling a digital diary of my every move.
I have no plans to go anywhere i shouldnt nor do anything illegal tomorrow.Though i have to say that i am quite certain that the majority of us who drive will likely break the spead limit at some point this week so that could be a bummer.

I qualify my argument by saying every single human being with no exceptions for those aspiring chiefs in the NWO.

Thats why it wont ever happen,the men in black would want to be exempt so that wouldnt work.

That little lad at GCHQ will soon get fed up watching me picking my nose.

Lioned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.04.14 20:58

@Lioned wrote:Luckily we dont live in a third World dictatorship or pre war Germany.

Why should i care if some young school leaver pledged to secrecy at GCHQ is compiling a digital diary of my every move.
I have no plans to go anywhere i shouldnt nor do anything illegal tomorrow.Though i have to say that i am quite certain that the majority of us who drive will likely break the spead limit at some point this week so that could be a bummer.

I qualify my argument by saying every single human being with no exceptions for those aspiring chiefs in the NWO.

Thats why it wont ever happen,the men in black would want to be exempt so that wouldnt work.

That little lad at GCHQ will soon get fed up watching me picking my nose.
I'd rather die than be micro chipped.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.04.14 21:06

@aquila wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

And then arrested them.

ETA slightly OT.
@Ladyinred.

I applied for a job and filled in the whole lot. I didn't get an interview and was told I am unable to apply for any job within the organisation for six months.

Today I've re-applied to the same company and given a whole lot of bogus info just to see if I'm of interest.  laughat

ETA the bogus info is only relating to my ethnicity, marital status and sexuality.
Aquila, it is not compulsory to fill in any of the section, so I don't.  Too intrusive IMO.  I think HR departments like them for box-ticking purposes.  I support equal opportunities, as I'm sure we all do. 

Did you reply to the religion question?

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion on 02.04.14 21:09

Is that question still asked if you are admitted to hospital?

mysterion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.04.14 21:13

@Lioned wrote:Luckily we don't live in a Third World dictatorship or pre-war Germany.

Why should I care if some young school-leaver pledged to secrecy at GCHQ is compiling a digital diary of my every move. I have no plans to go anywhere I shouldn't nor do anything illegal tomorrow...
But what may be legal today might be illegal tomorrow.

People in this once free country are already being arrested for thought crimes.

Like Robin Page, at a Countryside Alliance rally in Frampton-on-Severn a few years back.

Like the radio presenter arrested by the Met Police after she opposed 'gay adoption' on Radio 5 Live. 

Like the police officer disciplined last year for querying 'gay marriage'.

What if the powers-that-be monitor the e-mails of those with politically incorrect, dissident views?

And then arrest those who are sending 'unacceptable' e-mails?

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum