The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sunday Mirror

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sunday Mirror

Post by kimHager on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:22 am

Yes whatliesbehindthesofa I believe that as I will call him mccannman and Imo I believe he was the one spotted by the Irish family. Possibly they could have been a couple so KM tells the social worker and now enters the sighting of the couple in the early am walking carrying a child.. Now it's doctormen or manwoman however you want to say it. (KM &GM) but that's my opinion.

dantezebu do you know where I can read the article by the wife of jw.. I haven't saw it yet.

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:29 am

~On the McCann Files, kimHager, she's called Bridget O'Donnell

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:30 am

I think the bogus charity collectors were just that, bogus charity collectors, I doubt they would have been remotely interested in MM

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:33 am

@Monty Heck wrote:
snipped:-
Why JW wasn't:
- located by the McCs in the immediate aftermath and grilled personally by them to extract the tiniest detail of anything he may have witnessed, being there   around "the time of the disappearance" as purported by themselves
or
- suspected of any involvement in the disappearance, being there around "the time of the disappearance" as purported by themselves
is beyond strange.

Almost as if they already knew he couldn't have seen anything relevant, or been involved even though he had been there on the spot at the relevant time.
Likewise, our friend Matt Oldfield. Why wasn't he pinned up against a wall by Gerry McCann demanding to know what he'd done with his daughter - Matt being the last person to enter 5A - "I never saw her" squeals Matt - "A likely tale, you couldn't have missed seeing her because the door opens from left to right" snarls Gerry.
But Gerry never seems to have suspected Matt, I wonder why?

Casey5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:55 am

@Casey5 wrote:
@Monty Heck wrote:
snipped:-
Why JW wasn't:
- located by the McCs in the immediate aftermath and grilled personally by them to extract the tiniest detail of anything he may have witnessed, being there   around "the time of the disappearance" as purported by themselves
or
- suspected of any involvement in the disappearance, being there around "the time of the disappearance" as purported by themselves
is beyond strange.

Almost as if they already knew he couldn't have seen anything relevant, or been involved even though he had been there on the spot at the relevant time.
Likewise, our friend Matt Oldfield. Why wasn't he pinned up against a wall by Gerry McCann demanding to know what he'd done with his daughter - Matt being the last person to enter 5A - "I never saw her" squeals Matt - "A likely tale, you couldn't have missed seeing her because the door opens from left to right" snarls Gerry.
But Gerry never seems to have suspected Matt, I wonder why?
Exactly, MO's life shouldn't have been worth living having reported "all well" after his purported visit to 5a.  Ditto JT who dithered about telling about seeing "the abductor" even when search parties were being arranged and she ought to have informed them "he was heading that way!"  Both inexcusable and yet, inexplicably, excused without so much as a reproach from the McCs or, perhaps even more tellingly, the wider McClan.  No reproaches from the grandparents, from those very vocal siblings?  None at all, the entire Clan unanimous in magnanimity and all singing from the same hymn sheet - don't blame people for fouling up, everything is the abductor's fault.

Monty Heck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut on Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:26 am

I believe this is is the same Bridget O'Donnell? If so, this is a interesting book she did a couple of years ago:

http://www.picador.com/authors/bridget-o-donnell

TheTruthWillOut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:14 am

Thank you suzyjohnson
The mccanns behavior was so off and so not what you think of when you hear or see an abduction on TV, the news, or movie. When your child is taken as TM love to say... Every second counts, every person is a suspect until proven otherwise, a parent would do anythingto find that child including walking thru hell and back looking in every face and in every corner of the world....,

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:29 am

@TheTruthWillOut wrote:I believe this is is the same Bridget O'Donnell? If so, this is a interesting book she did a couple of years ago:

http://www.picador.com/authors/bridget-o-donnell    

If that`s the Inspector Minahan book, yes it is the same person.  She wrote a book about child trafficking in the C19th which included high profile government people. But the poor Inspector who was trying to expose it and get justice had his life totally ruined. A true story I believe.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:48 am

@Woofer wrote:
@TheTruthWillOut wrote:I believe this is is the same Bridget O'Donnell? If so, this is a interesting book she did a couple of years ago: http://www.picador.com/authors/bridget-o-donnell

If that`s the Inspector Minahan book, yes it is the same person.  She wrote a book about child trafficking in the C19th which included high profile government people. But the poor Inspector who was trying to expose it and get justice had his life totally ruined. A true story I believe.

An amazing coincidence she decided to tell that particular story of course....  She also worked for the BBC on Crimewatch. The whole place was just filled with media, journalist's and doctors.

I can't wait for the big budget Hollywood movie about this case when/if we get the truth. Should be quite amazing.

TheTruthWillOut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum