The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Post by Okeydokey on 22.03.14 23:41

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Post by Nina on 22.03.14 23:53

Well on Sky reviews nothing so far  dance

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 22.03.14 23:57

Yes, presenter showed front page, referred to Maddie item then ignored it for the tiny piece re flight 370.

Paris Match reporting a war between police also, saying the man [ EM ] Portugal believes is linked to Maddie [ EM broke into villas and assaulted 5 young girls] is not the man SY were talking about on CW.

EM clearly stated again by some media to be a paedophile. I thought he was a petty thief and drug addict.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 23.03.14 0:07

If it's in the tabloids it must be true and if Supercam's offer to 'make further representations to the Porguese government... if it would help' is seen to bring about a speedy resolution of the case, he will be acclaimed by those very same newspapers  Rolling Eyes

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 23.03.14 0:10

Seems Kate and Gerry  are not as important enough to gain a mention in 2014 like they were in 2007 oh dear

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 23.03.14 1:04

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 23.03.14 1:06

@russiandoll wrote:Yes, presenter showed front page, referred to Maddie item then ignored it for the tiny piece re flight 370.

Paris Match reporting a war between police also, saying the man [ EM ] Portugal believes is linked to Maddie [ EM broke into villas and assaulted 5 young girls] is not the man SY were talking about on CW.

EM clearly stated again by some media to be a paedophile. I thought he was a petty thief and drug addict.

Yep - standard reporting procedure for the UK Media! :) Ignore it if at all possible!

EM = Euclides “Toni” Monterio?? aka "Tractorman"

I'm confused...I thought the intruder was described as tanned/olive skinned - not as a black African.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by coati mundi on 23.03.14 1:18

This is just nonsense and should be ignored as the nonsense it is. Unless of course the article can show why they are "at war" - perhaps because one police force is trying to reveal the truth and the other is trying to do the opposite. I wonder which could be which. Someone remind me please.

coati mundi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 23.03.14 1:44

ANDY REDWOOD: OCTOBER 2013: WE ARE FIGHTING FOR MADELEINE MCCANN
ANDY REDWOOD:     MARCH 2014: WE ARE FIGHTING OVER MADELEINE MCCANN

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 23.03.14 6:07

@Okeydokey wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:Yes, presenter showed front page, referred to Maddie item then ignored it for the tiny piece re flight 370.

Yep - standard reporting procedure for the UK Media! :) Ignore it if at all possible!

EM = Euclides “Toni” Monterio?? aka "Tractorman"

I'm confused...I thought the intruder was described as tanned/olive skinned - not as a black African.
Guess presenter didn't want to get embarassed.

So the PJ don't know who they're referring to? (The guy who's been attacking between 2004-2010)

Look in Kate's book, she should know who gave her that info, about men sneaking into apartments and attacking kids. It's time people left the dead man alone.

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Shuffle on 23.03.14 7:49

British officers have pointed out to the Portuguese that a key sighting of a man holding a child in Luz at 10pm, shortly after Madeleine was taken, was not of a black man. Irishman Martin Smith and family saw him.
Former Portuguese inspector Goncalo Amaral was about to fly Mr Smith to Portugal when he was removed from the case. DCI Redwood said last week: “We still need to establish the identity of a man seen by three witnesses, carrying a child fitting Madeleine’s description towards the beach or town at about 22.00 on the night Madeleine disappeared.
“The witnesses have described the man in the e-fits as being white, aged in his 30s, with short brown hair of medium build, medium height and clean shaven.

Talk about contradictions...

Silver Shuffle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic on 23.03.14 8:56

Logically this just does not add up

If memory serves me right The Portuguese said they had re-opened the case due to these events - so if they have proved in their own minds tractorman is/was the culprit - what are they investigating now and why is their case still open ???????????????????

Sceptic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 23.03.14 10:00

As the front page of the Express came up on the Sky review I drew an expectant breath. By the time I had breathed out they were talking about Ukraine. I thought to myself, this wine is stronger than I thought.

The upside, if there is one,  is that the McCann name is avoided by pundits like the plague - far too controversial. Another is that a screaming front page is deemed unworthy of comment in relation to more important world events and, at a stroke, the reviewer does the job the editor should have done and dumps it.   titter

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by donkeydoodah on 23.03.14 10:12

@Sceptic wrote:Logically this just does not add up

If memory serves me right The Portuguese said they had re-opened the case due to these events - so if they have proved in their own minds tractorman is/was the culprit - what are they investigating now and why is their case still open ???????????????????
That's because the media don't stick to the facts. You only have to look at coverage of flight 370 to see that. Every titbit and piece of gossip is repeated, leading to many contradictions and general confusion. Conspiracy or bad journalism? I don't know. But I do know that the press and 24 hour TV news stations have got a lot of space to fill and stories like Maddie and 370 are like gold from heaven

donkeydoodah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 23.03.14 10:24

We have been told for years that the case would only be re-opened in Portugal if new evidence came to light.    Huh, I don't get it, this is not new evidence as investigated before and ruled out.

I can't see that Mr. & Mrs. put a stamp on a letter and asked for it to be re-opened, so I am still wondering what is going on behind the scenes and was it really re-opened in Portugal because of smelly bin man/tractor man or EVERYBLINKINGMAN?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 23.03.14 10:31

PJ have not been known to give out running commentary an how they are thinking,so I believe we may hear little from them until the appropriate time ,what we think is coming from them is not always correct .joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.03.14 10:39

@plebgate wrote:We have been told for years that the case would only be re-opened in Portugal if new evidence came to light.    Huh, I don't get it, this is not new evidence as investigated before and ruled out.

I can't see that Mr. & Mrs. put a stamp on a letter and asked for it to be re-opened, so I am still wondering what is going on behind the scenes and was it really re-opened in Portugal because of smelly bin man/tractor man or EVERYBLINKINGMAN?
I don't believe the case was reopened in Portugal because of Tractorman, I think he was merely one of several loose ends that they eliminated very early in the investigation - October last year, in fact. If he was the main reason for the reopening his early dismissal as a suspect would mean the PJ would not be continuing with their investigations now.

I do wonder if the panic-attack displayed by the Met last week means the Portuguese are nearing a conclusion - the last-minute highjacking of CW and the revealing press-conference following Goncalo's interview are significant, I believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 23.03.14 10:41

Well, if this story is to be believed, then neither the PJ nor the SY have any suspicions in relation to the Tapas 9. Not what some people here have been saying.

I think possibly both the PJ and the SY have their political instructions which involve clear exclusion of Tapas 9 from the new investigations.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 23.03.14 10:42

Dee Coy wrote:
@plebgate wrote:We have been told for years that the case would only be re-opened in Portugal if new evidence came to light.    Huh, I don't get it, this is not new evidence as investigated before and ruled out.

I don't believe the case was reopened in Portugal because of Tractorman,  I think he was merely one of several loose ends that they eliminated very early in the investigation - October last year, in fact. If he was the main reason for the reopening his early dismissal as a suspect would mean the PJ would not be continuing with their investigations now.

I do wonder if the panic-attack displayed by the Met last week means the Portuguese are nearing a conclusion - the last-minute highjacking of CW and the revealing press-conference following Goncalo's interview are significant,  I believe.

Waht conclusion? That tractorman did it?

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 23.03.14 10:44

Dee Coy wrote:

I don't believe the case was reopened in Portugal because of Tractorman,  I think he was merely one of several loose ends that they eliminated very early in the investigation - October last year, in fact. If he was the main reason for the reopening his early dismissal as a suspect would mean the PJ would not be continuing with their investigations now.

I do wonder if the panic-attack displayed by the Met last week means the Portuguese are nearing a conclusion - the last-minute highjacking of CW and the revealing press-conference following Goncalo's interview are significant,  I believe.
Yep and then along come these ridiculous stories in MSM and we all tend toforget  the significant info. learned  just prior to the ridiculous stories in the press.   I wonder where they come from?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 23.03.14 10:45

As the saying goes, it takes two to tango. I think it about time Portugal gave their side of this story. They need to stop hiding behind the secrecy law at this point.

Frankly, this case has become about two police forces egos now. aaaah

TheTruthWillOut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.03.14 10:45

@Okeydokey wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:

Waht conclusion? That tractorman did it?

No. They eliminated him last year. The right conclusion, I hope. GA's introduction of the hair is very interesting, wouldn't you agree?

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 23.03.14 10:50

Plus, of course, Tractor Man (died 2009) 'assaulted' a British white female girl child FROM BEYOND HIS GRAVE IN 2010!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shabba on 23.03.14 10:57

@Sceptic wrote:Logically this just does not add up

Who knows,but it isn't the McCanns if everything I am reading on here is to be believed!

shabba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 23.03.14 11:07

Seems to me the only purpose of Crimeatch episode 2 was to annoy the PJ and force them to either reveal the full extent of their investigation or get them to pull out.  Option 1 clears the way for more political interference (at the moment they cannot interfere with the unknown) and option 2 allows SY solve the crime in accordance with their pre-written script.

SY have not yet got to grips with the fact that for the first time ever there are masses of people around the world with access to the investigation files and they can quickly and easily pull out references of previous Portugese work on these supposed new revelations.  They are struggling more and more each day to arrive at a credible conclusion as to what occurred.  It might just be now dawning on them that "the black bin man did it because Andy said so" excuse will not wash.

Andy Redwood and his team have an enormous mountain to climb now.  They need a brand new, never before heard of suspect, preferably alive and willing to admit to the crime. Any colour, race or creed will do. Dress sense not important.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum