The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 6 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 6 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 6 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 6 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Post by HelenMeg 19.03.14 15:09

plebgate wrote:
dantezebu wrote:From the guardian:
Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, in charge of the hunt for Madeleine, accepted there were differences between these cases and that of Madeleine's disappearance but added that there was a possibility that Madeleine had not left her family's holiday apartment alive when she disappeared in May 2007.

Redwood said the assumption that Madeleine had been alive "may not follow with all our thinking" on the case.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/mar/19/madeleine-mccann-police-intruder-girls-algarve

Thsi is the only significant news IMO.
It seems Redwood is taking the dog indications into account.

Well it looks that way Dantezebu and he says there are differences between those cases and that of Maddies.    Having read this, I am still cautiously optimistic that  Mr. Redwood is keeping all options open.
It seems that Redwood is taking a gentle step - by step approach, as predicted by some.  He is gradually introducing the idea gently to the UK public that Madeleine dies in the apartment.
This has been predicted by Textusa and subsequently by some in this forum.  Their brief is to gently bring into play that the girl died in the apartment (IMO) . This is a significant move - a cause for cautious optimism.
Once established that she died - they can then get to where they need to be - to the real perpetrators.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 6 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Post by Bishop Brennan 19.03.14 15:09

plebgate wrote:The Pink one is speaking on BBC news 24 in a few minutes.

Urgent note to anyone watching: remove all potential projectiles from your room before tuning in. The future of your tv may depend upon it.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.03.14 15:10

Pinkie on BBC in a minute

"everytime a new appeal like today is made with new information, er, apparently, coming forward, so long after Madeleine went MISSING, Kate and Gerry think this is 'progress'

APPARENTLY?

NOT 'ABDUCTED' then, Clarence, Madeleine NOW just MISSING you say?

YOU didn't say that for all these years, you have received a 'salary' from donations to the MISSING child's parents 'fund'

WHY change your words NOW?

You should be careful, Pinkie, the McCanns might stop your pocket money until you get back on 'message'
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 19.03.14 15:12

jeanmonroe wrote:http://www.met.police.uk/madeleine-mccann-appeal/

"The Metropolitan Police Service continues to offer a reward of up to £20,000 for information leading to the identification, arrest and prosecution of the person(s) responsible for the abduction of Madeleine McCann from Praia da Luz, Portugal on 3 May 2007. "
---------------------------------------------------------

So, there again you have it, straight from the horse's mouth, TODAY, 19th March 2014..

...........leading to the identification, arrest and prosecution of the person(s) responsible for the abduction of Madeleine McCann from Praia da Luz, Portugal on 3 May 2007"

RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ABDUCTION OF MADELEINE MCCANN.

"there is no EVIDENCE that Madeleine McCann was abducted" the McCann lawyer, conceded in the High Court room, under oath"

But, according to the MET, THE 'abduction' of Madeleine McCann DID take place on 3rd May 2007!

Can't BOTH be 'wrong' can they?

Lord Justice Tugendhat  will doubtless be looking in tonight. Perhaps he'll ring in and ask Andy the same question he asked Fanny b' Gaslight when her professional veneer cracked from side to side.

LJT: What evidence is there of an abduction, DCI Redwood?

AR: (staccato squeaks) The McCanns told me.
----------------------------

Gets tedious don't it. Seven long years of a drill going through your skull.

THERE IS, NEVER WAS, AND NEVER WILL BE, ANY EVIDENCE OF AN ABDUCTION. BUT THERE IS EVIDENCE OF TWO EVRD's WHICH, FOR SOME REASON, THE MET CHOOSE TO KEEP FROM THE BRITISH PEOPLE WHOSE HELP THEY KEEP SOLICITING.

Whichever way you slice it, that is misleading. The offence of wasting police time is actionable. Is there an equivalent for wasting the public's time.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 19.03.14 15:17

How  come none of the parents of the British children who were sexually assaulted ever told their stories to the British Press upon their return from holiday?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 19.03.14 15:17

Bishop Brennan wrote:

Urgent note to anyone watching: remove all potential projectiles from your room before tuning in. The future of your tv may depend upon it.
I'm resolved to sit on my hands throughout the ordeal while muttering St Kate's mantra under my breath, Bishop.   big grin
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 19.03.14 15:19

plebgate wrote:How  come none of the parents of the British children who were sexually assaulted ever told their stories to the British Press upon their return from holiday?

don't tempt fate. I don't believe it ever happened just like eggman
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Judex Venturus 19.03.14 15:20

"Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, in charge of the hunt for Madeleine, accepted there were differences between these cases and that of Madeleine's disappearance but added that there was a possibility that Madeleine had not left her family's holiday apartment alive when she disappeared in May 2007.

Redwood said the assumption that Madeleine had been alive "may not follow with all our thinking" on the case." 

But the McC website assures us that "There is absolutely nothing to suggest that Madeleine has been harmed.".... In spite of the fact that they have from the outset insisted that she was abducted by paedophile(s) and KH even fantasised about her torn g....

If, as it seems we may be about to learn, a passing paedo killed her in 5A and then decided to take her body (why???), blood may indeed have been shed (which he then meticulously cleaned from walls, curtains and floor tiles before leaving), but there would have been insufficient time for cadaverine odour to develop. Two of the most reliable dogs in forensic history alerted to both odours, independently and in the same places. What are the statistical chances against that coincidence?

Only a couple of weeks ago BHH told the world he had 'named' suspects, and burglar gangs were courteously given advanced warning to destroy old mobile phones and scarper.

Now another swarthy pervert is given the tip-off to do a runner to South America.

If this were a black comedy written by Joe Orton it would be a hilarious box-office hit in the West End.

Instead, after millions of pounds of taxpayers' money, and hours of SY "work," it would appear (to any impartial observer) to be a glaringly obvious farrago of incompetence and/or deliberate obfuscation, or both. And...  (all merely IMO of course) a national scandal of truly monstrous proportions!

NB. This CW item is apparently a last-minute addition to the prog., going out on Budget Day... After GA's excellent interview on Porto TV... and ahead of a possible development in the libel case??

Nevertheless, I truly hope Plebgate and HelenMeg are right and I am wrong!!!

There is absolutely nothing to suggest that Madeleine has been harmed. - See more at: http://www.findmadeleine.com/home.html#sthash.DjSmzPb2.dpuf
There is absolutely nothing to suggest that Madeleine has been harmed. - See more at: http://www.findmadeleine.com/home.html#sthash.DjSmzPb2.dpuf
Judex Venturus

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 19.03.14 15:23

tiny wrote:
plebgate wrote:How  come none of the parents of the British children who were sexually assaulted ever told their stories to the British Press upon their return from holiday?

don't tempt fate. I don't believe it ever happened just like eggman
I don't believe it either, especially as Maddie went missing in 2007 and children were allegedly being assaulted up until 2010.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.03.14 15:26

How come none of the parents did NOT 'beat the absolute cr*p out of this 'monster' instead of letting him walk 'calmly' away/out of their apartments?

I would be doing 'life' right now, and happy to do so, if i had been in that 'situation' (perv sexually assaulted my kids) because 'foreign' bloke would have been a 'mess' on the floor when the police arrived!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 19.03.14 15:29

The pot-bellied binman - with or without a t shirt - managed to enter apartment 5A and drug three children. The smelly mastermind then grabbed the child and left without a trace never to be seen again.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 19.03.14 15:31

jeanmonroe wrote:

How come none of the parents did NOT 'beat the cr*p out of this 'monster' instead of letting him walk 'calmly' away/out of their apartments?

I would be doing 'life' right now if i had been in that 'situation' because 'foreign' bloke would have been a 'mess' on the floor when the police arrived!

Its a load of bollox jeanmonroe,
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 19.03.14 15:31

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, in charge of the hunt for Madeleine, accepted there were differences between these cases and that of Madeleine's disappearance but added that there was a possibility that Madeleine had not left her family's holiday apartment alive when she disappeared in May 2007.

Redwood said the assumption that Madeleine had been alive "may not follow with all our thinking" on the case."

I think this is the core of the SY investigation now and I agree with those who are saying that it's being approached gently.

Once this genie is out of the bottle, it cannot be coaxed back in. The focus is now on a dead Madeleine, not on an alive Madeleine. And SY is now using Targetman to mask their investigation into the circumstances surrounding a dead Madeleine. They are, as said, eliminating all the possibilities.

I think it's a classic case of SY practising what Kate and Gerry are so good at: "Look over here, not over there." to distract attention from what really happened.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 19.03.14 15:31

ultimaThule wrote:
Bishop Brennan wrote:

I'm resolved to sit on my hands throughout the ordeal while muttering St Kate's mantra under my breath, Bishop.   big grin

Presumably her pithy police station mantra is the one you have in mind...? Most appropriate in this context I would agree! Those two words repeated over and over should do the trick.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiona09 19.03.14 15:33

I have read through this thread, one minute feeling angry, frustrated and disgusted at our police force and back to deciding it's a whitewash and then moments of mild optimism that, maybe just maybe, progress is being made.  When Andy Redwood said on Crimewatch that they were taking everything back to zero, I presumed he meant going back to the point of Madeleine vanishing and going over all of the original statements/re-interviewing all witnesses (on the basis that when a child goes missing or is hurt those closest to the child must be investigated and eliminated first before other options are looked at).  This didn't happen as far as I can see.  So maybe, what he meant by that phrase is that they intend to BRING everything back to zero than GO back to zero.  He mentioned in his statement today that of 60 persons of interest identified, 22 have been eliminated.  Could the McCs and the T7 form part of the remaining 38?  Once every other person on that list is eliminated, is it possible that's who they will be left with?  Do investigations even work that way??  Once you rule out every other person on the planet, even if there's no proof that the parents were involved, would they say "well must've been you because we ruled everyone else out"?  Would that even stand up in court?? I'm so confused!!! 

All IMO of course.
Fiona09

Activity : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 19.03.14 15:35

canada12 wrote:Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, in charge of the hunt for Madeleine, accepted there were differences between these cases and that of Madeleine's disappearance but added that there was a possibility that Madeleine had not left her family's holiday apartment alive when she disappeared in May 2007.

I think this is the core of the SY investigation now and I agree with those who are saying that it's being approached gently.

Once this genie is out of the bottle, it cannot be coaxed back in. The focus is now on a dead Madeleine, not on an alive Madeleine. And SY is now using Targetman to mask their investigation into the circumstances surrounding a dead Madeleine. They are, as said, eliminating all the possibilities.

I think it's a classic case of SY practising what Kate and Gerry are so good at: "Look over here, not over there." to distract attention from what really happened.

Closer and closer to Amaral's theory.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 19.03.14 15:38

tasprin wrote:The pot-bellied binman - with or without a t shirt - managed to enter apartment 5A and drug three children. The smelly mastermind then grabbed the child and left without a trace never to be seen again.
So this smelly foreigner could have assaulted anyone of the Tapas children over many nights but didn't, but decided to abduct Maddie without leaving any DNA in the apartment and then continued to assault other British children for the next 3 years.

Let's remember there was a huge reward on offer for any info which might lead to the arrest of the "abductor" and yet none of the British parents contacted the press with their stories.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 19.03.14 15:39

Bishop Brennan wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
Bishop Brennan wrote:

Presumably her pithy police station mantra is the one you have in mind...?   Most appropriate in this context I would agree!  Those two words repeated over and over should do the trick.
That's the one, Bishop, and I've muttered it constantly when continuing to wend my way through the turgid pages of the gospel according to the saintly one.  yes
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 19.03.14 15:41

SO if she didn't leave the apartment alive there could have been indicators for the dogs so their denials and explanations for the odours were not needed.
The hair that GA talks about is vital now or they will explain away the cadaver odour etc
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.03.14 15:43

but added that there was a possibility that Madeleine had not left her family's holiday apartment alive
---------------------------------------

HOW does THAT work?

A 'dead' person can NOT 'LEAVE' her holiday apartment 'alive'

Maybe me reading too 'much' into EVERY word.

SOZ.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.03.14 15:49

The publication of the pictures on Crimewatch led to a huge response by the public and this man has still not been excluded from the police inquiry.

Indeed not !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.03.14 15:52

You go on holiday with a group of friends who all have kids of their own. Early one morning the bin-men wake you up and, as you go to the bathroom, you see one of your group in your daughter's bedroom.

In that situation you beat the living carp out of him and/or go to the police but you wouldn't go to the press.

DCI Redwood said: 'This is an offender who has got a very, very unhealthy interest in young, white, female children whom he is attacking whilst they are on holiday in their beds.'

I notice that they haven't released a photofit. Perhaps they already have an idea who this offender is and perhaps he is hiding in plain sight.

I can think of at least two of the Tapas 9 whose witnessed behaviour  may indicate an unhealthy interest in young, white, female children.

Just a thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Judex Venturus 19.03.14 15:53

jeanmonroe wrote:but added that there was a possibility that Madeleine had not left her family's holiday apartment alive
---------------------------------------

HOW does THAT work?

A 'dead' person can NOT 'LEAVE' her holiday apartment 'alive'

Maybe me reading too 'much' into EVERY word.

SOZ.
Perhaps that explains the McC's Freudian slips...."She's gone." Who is SHE?? M. or Amelie?? And how could they tell?

"... We weren't there when she was taken..."  Very odd turn of phrase if you think about it!

And other such linguistic lapses, ie; "When we found her .... err..."  and many more??
Judex Venturus

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 19.03.14 15:55

HelenMeg wrote:
plebgate wrote:
dantezebu wrote:From the guardian:

Redwood said the assumption that Madeleine had been alive "may not follow with all our thinking" on the case.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/mar/19/madeleine-mccann-police-intruder-girls-algarve

Thsi is the only significant news IMO.
It seems Redwood is taking the dog indications into account.

Well it looks that way Dantezebu and he says there are differences between those cases and that of Maddies.    Having read this, I am still cautiously optimistic that  Mr. Redwood is keeping all options open.
It seems that Redwood is taking a gentle step - by step approach, as predicted by some.  He is gradually introducing the idea gently to the UK public that Madeleine dies in the apartment.
This has been predicted by Textusa and subsequently by some in this forum.  Their brief is to gently bring into play that the girl died in the apartment (IMO) . This is a significant move - a cause for cautious optimism.
Once established that she died - they can then get to where they need to be - to the real perpetrators.

HelenMeg says:
"It seems that Redwood is taking a gentle step - by step approach, as predicted by some.  He is gradually introducing the idea gently to the UK public that Madeleine dies in the apartment".
------------------------
Sorry, no offence, HelenMeg,  but introducing the idea gently etc would mean undoing all the hard work of the British Establishment over the last seven years. How long do you estimate this gradual unfurling will take? Till we're all six foot under at this rate.

The public's feelings are hardly contingent on the turning of the wheels of justice. No members of the public had to be conditioned to the idea of arresting the Krays, the Wests, the national treasure celebrities.etc. "Go go go" were the watchwords. "We're going in" and words of urgency like that. Nobody said "But Guv, what about the shock this will be to Eastenders when they hear about ol' Reggie and Ronnie. Even my ol' Ma says they was lovely boys".

A lot of people like Jim Davidson, for instance, but that didn't stop a posse of police arresting him in an airport in front of people who had not been conditioned to the idea.

Besides, we don't know what the public feeling really is about the McCanns because it has been misrepresented for so long in the press comments sections. I can hazard a guess though, if what people have told me over the years is anything to go by.

I would love to believe this gently gently business - believe me I have tried, really tried, because no one likes to think their national police force are complete AHs - but when I heard the BBC news report saying the it is no secret that the MET have had difficulties with the Portuguese investigators, my heart sank to my boots and is currently halfway through the earth's mantle heading towards the Antipodes.

I am simply at the end of my lollipop as far as all this pantomime is concerned.

At this stage of the game I think AR might well need to get the dogs' issue out of the way.  I wouldn't be the least surprised to hear that the cadaver dog had a nose bleed whilst working and the blood dog alerted. Then the cadaver dog had its nose cauterised and the dead nasal cells sloughed onto the floor occasioning another false alert.

Either that or the the burglars performed murder and made off with the body. I think Option A is the unexpected winner.

Now I'm off to take Bishop Brennan's advice and clear projectiles from the vicinity of my TV.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 19.03.14 15:59

Don't despair, Mirage.  It's always darkest before the dawn, particularly when a load of carp is clouding the moon.  yes
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top