The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Goncalo Amaral "Political Courage"

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goncalo Amaral "Political Courage"

Post by NickE on 18.03.14 11:57

http://portocanal.sapo.pt/um_video/11onQvrULT3GzrYFv07K/
 
This is a very important video not as much because of its content but of the host and channel. We consider it important enough to have made it an exception to our publishing scheduling.

The channel, Porto Canal, is a regional one, of the second largest city of Portugal: Porto.

This city

internationally by its prestigious and famous Port wine and it’s very successful soccer club FC Porto.

The host, Luis Filipe Meneses (LFM), is a very important

Democrata (PSD), one of the two rotating parties in power since the April Revolution of 1974. The other being Partido Socialista (PS).

PSD, led by Passos Coelho, is currently in power together with Paulo Porta’s CDS/PP.

LFM was PSD’s leader in 2007/2008.

As of 1997 until 2013 he was the Mayor of Porto’s largest neighbouring city, Vila Nova de Gaia. This city, South of Porto, is where the Port Wine cellars are based.

LFM was PSD’s candidate to be Porto’s Mayor in 2013, an election he lost.

LFM has a weekly show in the Porto Canal called “A Opinião de Luís Filipe Menezes” (“The Opinion of Luís Filipe Menezes”) in which he’s interviewed by the

Magalhães, who moved from TVI to this regional channel.

The fact that LFM, a very prominent political figure, invited

relevant by itself.

LFM’s questions to Mr Amaral indicate very clearly that he’s not a subscriber of the official abduction thesis.

In terms of content, we would like to point out that Mr Amaral says, publicly, that at the time he was taken off the case, what was established between the PJ and the British police was to take the investigation towards the clarification of death and body occultation and no longer towards abduction.

He states that attached to the process in Portugal there are hair samples, that were returned by the UK to the PJ, that should be checked in terms of DNA but this is still to be done.

When LFM asks Mr Amaral if he thinks if ever the case will ever be solved, Mr Amaral answers saying that when there will be political courage, it will be solved.

NickE

Posts : 915
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral "Political Courage"

Post by Mirage on 18.03.14 12:04

Take heed Theresa May and David Cameron. Political courage.

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1664
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral "Political Courage"

Post by Guest on 18.03.14 12:08

That's new information: that hair samples were returned. Didn't we believe they went down with the NIFI-institute?

If these were the originals, then what's keeping the PJ from having them re-examined for DNA?

If

And as far a political courage goes: whose does Dr. Amaral envisage saying that's the only thing wanting for the case to be solved?

UK or Portuguese?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral "Political Courage"

Post by Okeydokey on 18.03.14 13:52

Absolutely - what stopped this case being solved was political craveness in both the UK and Portugal.

Okeydokey

Posts : 919
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral "Political Courage"

Post by Woofer on 18.03.14 14:13

I wish I could understand Portuguese - hope some kind soul can find the time to transcribe.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral "Political Courage"

Post by Doug D on 18.03.14 14:53

Comment on Textusa blog (& rightly so imo) that no credit given for this post, which has been pulled straight off.

So for the record:


‘But fate would have it, during the night of that same Friday, 14Mar14, we were alerted by a “DO NOT PUBLISH” reader that Mr Amaral was being interviewed in a TV programme. Thank you very much, Anonymous reader.

We, in turn, asked our friend Maria, to keep an eye and see when the video would be posted online, and as soon as it was, she gave us a heads-up. Thank you very much, Maria’.

I would like to offer my apologies (not sure I can do that on behalf of the forum as such), but would respectfully ask all our members that due credit is given where items such as this are shared,  this sharing being an essential part of the whole on-line media discussion/info sharing process.

I've no doubt you can find examples where I have not added a link or credit, but I do try. 

Doug D

Posts : 2144
Reputation : 634
Join date : 2013-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral "Political Courage"

Post by Cristobell on 18.03.14 15:24

Many thanks for posting NickE, and I look forward to reading to a transcript.  smilie  

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral "Political Courage"

Post by NickE on 18.03.14 15:48

@Cristobell wrote:Many thanks for posting NickE, and I look forward to reading to a transcript.   smilie  

Don´t know if it's enough, but there was an explanation at the bottom of the text.




"In terms of content, we would like to point out that Mr Amaral says, publicly, that at the time he was taken off the case, what was established between the PJ and the British police was to take the investigation towards the clarification of death and body occultation and no longer towards abduction.

He states that attached to the process in Portugal there are hair samples, that were returned by the UK to the PJ, that should be checked in terms of DNA but this is still to be done.

When LFM asks Mr Amaral if he thinks if ever the case will ever be solved, Mr Amaral answers saying that when there will be political courage, it will be solved".

NickE

Posts : 915
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral "Political Courage"

Post by Cristobell on 18.03.14 16:15

@NickE wrote:
@Cristobell wrote:Many thanks for posting NickE, and I look forward to reading to a transcript.   smilie  

Don´t know if it's enough, but there was an explanation at the bottom of the text.




"In terms of content, we would like to point out that Mr Amaral says, publicly, that at the time he was taken off the case, what was established between the PJ and the British police was to take the investigation towards the clarification of death and body occultation and no longer towards abduction.

He states that attached to the process in Portugal there are hair samples, that were returned by the UK to the PJ, that should be checked in terms of DNA but this is still to be done.

When LFM asks Mr Amaral if he thinks if ever the case will ever be solved, Mr Amaral answers saying that when there will be political courage, it will be solved".



Thats an ambiguous answer NickE, whatever can he mean?

I thought it was in the process of being solved, what with the Portuguese investigation being re-opened. Could it be that the case is solved, but they are currently pussyfooting around waiting for a signal from Scotland Yard and/or the UK? Are the AG hesitant to proceed for political reasons? Whoever put their neck on the line to authorise the funding of a new investigation has much to gain by proceeding, the quicker the better I would have thought. I don't see any benefit to the Portuguese in delaying it.

Dr. Amaral has me confused, can anyone else explain?

Aside from that, its good to see that Portugual's MSM are not even bother with the pretence that an abduction took place, and good to see Goncalo looking so relaxed and healthy.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral "Political Courage"

Post by Woofer on 18.03.14 16:31

I would interpret what GA said about `political courage` as him saying its going to be a brave step for Coelho to stand up to Cameron, as if the UK government have dictated how the case will go and, indeed, it was probably Gordon Brown and/or TBlair that put pressure on the Portuguese prime minister in 2007 (can`t remember his name but is was a different party.)

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral "Political Courage"

Post by Cristobell on 18.03.14 16:45

@Woofer wrote:I would interpret what GA said about `political courage` as him saying its going to be a brave step for Coelho to stand up to Cameron, as if the UK government have dictated how the case will go and, indeed, it was probably Gordon Brown and/or TBlair that put pressure on the Portuguese prime minister in 2007 (can`t remember his name but is was a different party.)


I'm getting snippets translated on twitter Woofer, sounds as though he is referring to UK, political interference and we not told the truth in the UK.

I'd better stop, I'm sure we will get a full translation soon, lol. And as always, huge thanks to all those who do the translating, you have indeed been treasures throughout this case.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral "Political Courage"

Post by NickE on 18.03.14 21:15

@Cristobell wrote:
@Woofer wrote:I would interpret what GA said about `political courage` as him saying its going to be a brave step for Coelho to stand up to Cameron, as if the UK government have dictated how the case will go and, indeed, it was probably Gordon Brown and/or TBlair that put pressure on the Portuguese prime minister in 2007 (can`t remember his name but is was a different party.)


I'm getting snippets translated on twitter Woofer, sounds as though he is referring to UK, political interference and we not told the truth in the UK.

I'd better stop, I'm sure we will get a full translation soon, lol.  And as always, huge thanks to all those who do the translating, you have indeed been treasures throughout this case.  
Thanks to Astro and HiDeHo.
“The Opinion of Luís Filipe Menezes” - Julio Magalhães - Gonçalo Amaral March 14th 2014
Partial Translation (Thanks to Astro) I will be attempting to add the translation to the video 
Interviewers questions are summarised)
Q: Do you regret anything?
“I would do exactly the same [today that I did then], with a small difference: I would not leave the Polícia Judiciária. It could be a problem for the Polícia Judiciária. I did think about it then, shall I leave or not, if I stay with the police I’m a problem for the police, or if I leave, I have all of the other problems.”
“I don’t regret what I did, I did it with conviction, I did it to defend the investigation model, what a criminal investigation is supposed to be. Earlier, you spoke about the politically correct, the politically correct policeman. It is my understanding that criminal investigations cannot be politically correct, because they can’t be concerned with politics. And what happened, and continues to happen, is that we have to be politically correct, subordinate to the English power. That happens, it happened on the 2nd of October [of 2007] at the Lisbon Treaty, there were discussions between José Sócrates, then prime minister, and Gordon Brown, the English prime minister, who told the newspapers that he had asked the Portuguese prime minister about the [Maddie] case. So even before that it was already a political case. And when politics intrude into a criminal investigation, nothing will end well, whether the criminal investigation relates to a homicide, a burglary, a disappearance, or corruption.”
“Going back to the beginning of the question, I don’t have any regrets. I don’t have regrets because although principles and values don’t fill the fridge, I feel rich in another way.”
Q: Was Maddie McCann abducted or is she dead?
“Maddie McCann disappeared and since that time she is – she died. She died that night. Those are the conclusions that are reached in the process itself: In September of 2007, the Polícia Judiciária concludes – and this is a conclusion within an investigation that was not over yet but has a principle there – it’s a sequence of indications that are collected which reaches the conclusion that it is very likely that she died. She died that night. The circumstances of the death are still to be determined. What mechanism – what happened for that death to take place is yet to be discovered.”
“And if the parents nowadays make us believe that their daughter is alive, or have to gamble on her being alive, they forget that right after the investigation it was them that were the first to signal death. They were the first to say that their daughter – that it was necessary for a coronel from the South African army to come with a miracle machine to find the body. So it’s the parents that invite him to come to Portugal, to find a body.”
“Later, years later they say that she is still alive. And now the Scotland Yard, apparently already with their agreement, or their tacit agreement, says that the child is dead. That is the obvious. What usually happens in this kind of situation – for years they have mentioned other cases – if a certain child disappears and reappears after several years, alive and even with children, with the abductor, then Madeleine may also probably be alive. But they forget a small detail. Actually, they don’t forget it, they just don’t enlighten us, because these people have all of the information, they have staff that works with the entire information, which is also a bit strange, but they forget a detail: all of those children that have reappeared, whether in Austria or in the United States, they weren’t three or four years old when they disappeared. They were all close to the age of 10. All of them were girls and close to the age of 9, 10. None of them disappeared aged 3 or 4.”
“When an abductor makes a girl his slave, what we have seen is that the age is not 3 or 4, but much closer to adolescence. They forget that detail.”
“I have no doubts about what happened to Madeleine McCann. Madeleine McCann died that day, that night, in that apartment, and her body disappeared.”
Q: On what do you base that conviction?
“On many things. A series of indications, a series of contradictions, the witness statements of the parents, the witness statements of their friends, the traces that were collected with the assistance of special English dogs that never failed in the United Kingdom, they now work with the FBI. They never failed. At the time, we were introduced to several cases and situations, all of them they worked in and never failed. The possibility is that they failed in Portugal. Maybe it was the heat.”
Q: Was there human blood in the car boot and inside the apartment?
“No doubt. Inside the apartment and in the car boot. That human blood, the English lab even says, there is a report in the process, that says it’s the daughter of – the daughter of Gerald McCann, it’s a descendant of his. Later on, they change the hypothesis, and say that the combination of the DNA may be from anyone. By coincidence, in that case the DNA is very similar, 90% similar to that of Madeleine McCann, but it could be DNA built by myself, by Júlio Magalhães or by you, and then it would result in that DNA profile. But the funny thing is that it results in the DNA profile of Madeleine McCann. It does not result in the DNA profile of Júlio Magalhães, or of Gonçalo Amaral or of Luís Filipe Menezes. Not even in that of the doctor who performed the test.”
“We have no doubts, and this was discussed even at the level of Portuguese justice, at the level of the Public Ministry, that there was an alteration at the English lab. The data was manipulated. The FSS, the British lab, which was already questioned over several situations, even concerning the IRA in Ireland, over bomb attacks, those traces, that way to find the DNA, to examine the DNA with low copy number, was called into question relating to traces found on a bomb in an Irish case. And that lab was called into question.”
“But there is a situation, concerning the lab, which has to be taken into account. There are the registers that are performed by the technicians, by the scientists that examine, and we have to look at those registers, at what they wrote. On an everyday basis, as they examined the evidence, the traces that were sent over, what they wrote along. And then we see the result in that report that they sent over to Portugal.”
“Then there’s another situation. It is still possible to find out or to collect indications of whether or not the dogs failed. If inside that car boot – I’m referring to the car that was rented by the McCanns some 15 or 20 days after the disappearance – blood traces were found, traces that the lab says may be, although there is no full certainty, that may be from Madeleine McCann, hair was also found. Hair which the laboratory says, from its coloration, which is how this used to be done in the old days, by comparing the coloration, if it belonged to the person or not. Nowadays it is possible to perform, and then it was already possible, to perform DNA tests on hair. Some say it’s only possible to identify the DNA profile with the root of the hair, the English lab says it’s not possible because these have no root, therefore they don’t perform the test. That hair is in Portugal, it was returned to Portugal. They are next to the process. It’s simple: the Public Ministry, that has the investigation, should take that hair and send it to a lab in Europe or elsewhere, where that type of test is done, without the need for the root of the hair.”
Q: That was never done?
“That was never done.”

NickE

Posts : 915
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral "Political Courage"

Post by Woofer on 18.03.14 23:26

NickE - thank you for the summary of the interview with GA.

I found these links between the FSS, IRA and JG is interesting :-

G.A - “We have no doubts, and this was discussed even at the level of Portuguese justice, at the level of the Public Ministry, that there was an alteration at the English lab. The data was manipulated. The FSS, the British lab, which was already questioned over several situations, even concerning the IRA in Ireland, over bomb attacks, those traces, that way to find the DNA, to examine the DNA with low copy number, was called into question relating to traces found on a bomb in an Irish case. And that lab was called into question.”


"Earlier in his career he was head of the Northern Ireland anti-terrorist intelligence unit in Belfast, then Deputy Director General (with the rank of Deputy Chief Constable) of the National Crime Squad, which in April 2006, merged into the Serious Organised Crime Agency. He was also the head of the Belfast Region of the RUC's Special Branch." (Wiki)

" During the Troubles, over 300 members of the RUC were killed and almost 9,000 injured in paramilitary assassinations or attacks, mostly by the Provisional IRA, which made, by 1983, the RUC the most dangerous police force in the world in which to serve." (Wiki)

Jim Gamble was also a portfolio holder for forensic science when he was National Crime Squad Assistant Chief
Constable - (http://www.policespecials.com/forum/index.php/topic/9050-ncs-offers-scholarships ).

I`m not sure what a portfolio holder is, but it seems JG may have had some sway over the FSS.  Not making any accusations, just wondering.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral "Political Courage"

Post by Watching The Detectives on 19.03.14 8:52

Do you think we can infer anything about the outcome of the libel trial if/when it resumes, or about what is 'going on behind the scenes', from GA's decision to give this recent interview?

Watching The Detectives

Posts : 60
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral "Political Courage"

Post by The Rooster on 19.03.14 9:05

That's a very good point Watching the Detectives. Silence for years and now talking openly. I look forward to this info percolating through to the British gutter press. They have nothing else to report on at present as all is quiet from the McCanns

____________________
F J Leghorn
"DOO-Dah! DOO-Dah-Day!"

The Rooster

Posts : 379
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 70
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral "Political Courage"

Post by Guest on 19.03.14 9:22

The news that there is hair that could still be tested in a lab outside the UK is very interesting. Given that two police forces are currently racking up millions in costs between them, you'd think somebody might have arranged that, wouldn't you? Since the Portuguese have chosen to reopen the case, I don't really understand why they're not pursuing this (if indeed they are not).

Added 9.27 - I've just noticed that somebody (Isabelle McFadden) on Twitter is claiming that the hair samples have been sent to Belgium, where they have the tech to do the tests without the hair root. It would be interesting if she's right, but as she's not naming a source I suspect it may be wishful thinking on her part.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral "Political Courage"

Post by Guest on 19.03.14 9:38

Popcorn wrote:

Added 9.27 - I've just noticed that somebody (Isabelle McFadden) on Twitter is claiming that the hair samples have been sent to Belgium, where they have the tech to do the tests without the hair root. It would be interesting if she's right, but as she's not naming a source I suspect it may be wishful thinking on her part.
The same person (Isabelle Mcfadden - @portugalonline) claims 'they have Madeleine's medical records'. 

'They' being the PJ i am assuming. 

Interesting if that is factual but as always twitter needs to be taken with a pinch of salt!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral "Political Courage"

Post by Guest on 19.03.14 9:49

Andrew77R wrote:
Popcorn wrote:

Added 9.27 - I've just noticed that somebody (Isabelle McFadden) on Twitter is claiming that the hair samples have been sent to Belgium, where they have the tech to do the tests without the hair root. It would be interesting if she's right, but as she's not naming a source I suspect it may be wishful thinking on her part.
The same person (Isabelle Mcfadden - @portugalonline) claims 'they have Madeleine's medical records'. 

'They' being the PJ i am assuming. 

Interesting if that is factual but as always twitter needs to be taken with a pinch of salt!!!

I'm hoping, but not holding my breath!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral "Political Courage"

Post by Mirage on 19.03.14 9:55

Justice works in silence. But there has to be a point when someone speaks. So Goncalo Amaral must do it. The denouement of his tortured journey is inextricably linked to this moment. Two roads have converged: his and the one not taken. They lead to the same place.

The long journey of silence is ended for GA. He is openly challenging the integrity of those charged with processes of justice, both in Britain and Portugal. A clarion call that will reverberate around the world in a never-ending echo.
.

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1664
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral "Political Courage"

Post by lj on 19.03.14 15:25

@Cristobell wrote:
@NickE wrote:
@Cristobell wrote:Many thanks for posting NickE, and I look forward to reading to a transcript.   smilie  

Don´t know if it's enough, but there was an explanation at the bottom of the text.




"In terms of content, we would like to point out that Mr Amaral says, publicly, that at the time he was taken off the case, what was established between the PJ and the British police was to take the investigation towards the clarification of death and body occultation and no longer towards abduction.

He states that attached to the process in Portugal there are hair samples, that were returned by the UK to the PJ, that should be checked in terms of DNA but this is still to be done.

When LFM asks Mr Amaral if he thinks if ever the case will ever be solved, Mr Amaral answers saying that when there will be political courage, it will be solved".



Thats an ambiguous answer NickE, whatever can he mean?  

I thought it was in the process of being solved, what with the Portuguese investigation being re-opened.  Could it be that the case is solved, but they are currently pussyfooting around waiting for a signal from Scotland Yard and/or the UK?  Are the AG hesitant to proceed for political reasons?  Whoever put their neck on the line to authorise the funding of a new investigation has much to gain by proceeding, the quicker the better I would have thought.  I don't see any benefit to the Portuguese in delaying it.  

Dr. Amaral has me confused, can anyone else explain?

Aside from that, its good to see that Portugual's MSM are not even bother with the pretence that an abduction took place, and good to see Goncalo looking so relaxed and healthy.

Could it be that he is gently trying to say that maybe, MAYBE, operation Grange is not really trying to find the truth??

Nah, Dr. Amaral should know that Andy is playing a very clever game to fool the parents..........

 lol4

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3274
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral "Political Courage"

Post by plebgate on 19.03.14 15:54

Popcorn wrote:The news that there is hair that could still be tested in a lab outside the UK is very interesting. Given that two police forces are currently racking up millions in costs between them, you'd think somebody might have arranged that, wouldn't you? Since the Portuguese have chosen to reopen the case, I don't really understand why they're not pursuing this (if indeed they are not).

Added 9.27 - I've just noticed that somebody (Isabelle McFadden) on Twitter is claiming that the hair samples have been sent to Belgium, where they have the tech to do the tests without the hair root. It would be interesting if she's right, but as she's not naming a source I suspect it may be wishful thinking on her part.

Very interesting and with Rocky A speaking out I do not see how a whitewash can be achieved.    He will not allow it.

plebgate

Posts : 5440
Reputation : 1155
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral "Political Courage"

Post by Cristobell on 19.03.14 18:11

@plebgate wrote:
Popcorn wrote:The news that there is hair that could still be tested in a lab outside the UK is very interesting. Given that two police forces are currently racking up millions in costs between them, you'd think somebody might have arranged that, wouldn't you? Since the Portuguese have chosen to reopen the case, I don't really understand why they're not pursuing this (if indeed they are not).

Added 9.27 - I've just noticed that somebody (Isabelle McFadden) on Twitter is claiming that the hair samples have been sent to Belgium, where they have the tech to do the tests without the hair root. It would be interesting if she's right, but as she's not naming a source I suspect it may be wishful thinking on her part.

Very interesting and with Rocky A speaking out I do not see how a whitewash can be achieved.    He will not allow it.



It can't be! Cat is out of the bag and it cannot be put back in. DCI Redwood has suggested Madeleine died in the apartment. Look at what they did to Goncalo Amaral when he said the same thing! Are the McCanns going to sue him? He has revealed that they are looking at the theory she died in the apartment. Its game over.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral "Political Courage"

Post by Cristobell on 19.03.14 19:11

I think there may be a bit of political shenanigans going on here. Hacked Off have just submitted a Petition signed by most of the left leaning glitterati. Now would be a good time to discredit one of its main founders (a potential beneficiary of gagging the press) as a big old fraud who wanted the press restricted in order to hide his crimes.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral "Political Courage"

Post by Guest on 19.03.14 19:26

@Cristobell wrote:I think there may be a bit of political shenanigans going on here.  Hacked Off have just submitted a Petition signed by most of the left leaning glitterati.  Now would be a good time to discredit one of its main founders (a potential beneficiary of gagging the press) as a big old fraud who wanted the press restricted in order to hide his crimes.  

There are a few things aligning I think. BBC main news was depressing, mind - Maddie, MH370, and Claudia Lawrence; all vanished without trace.  sad 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral "Political Courage"

Post by Woofer on 20.03.14 18:04

It would be a good time now for a transcript of Goncalo`s interview to go viral.  If only I could speak Portuguese I would do it.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum