The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Looking at the Mccanns separately

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking at the Mccanns separately

Post by whmon on 15.03.14 22:18

I wonder if we are placing too much emphasis on KM and GM as a couple rather than as individuals. Perhaps it would be illuminating to consider their words and actions as separate. Did one of them have more involvement in the disappearance than the other?  Did one of them do a 'Maxine Carr'? When I think about it in these terms I find that KM has instigated quite a lot of what has become public knowledge. This post purely concerns KM.

It was KM who:

. Explained that she had reservations about going on the holiday in the first place (I've mentioned that elsewhere)
. Discovered MBM was 'missing'
. First insisted on abduction
. Washed cuddlecat
. Insisted on having a priest
. Told the world that GM had broken some shutters with 'the Gerry touch'
. Wanted us to know she had been bitten by a dog
. Told us, 'We've all been there' when helping a drunk in the street
. Sat at her dressing table every morning selecting earrings so that she would look nice
. Explained she would get more sympathy if she had bigger boobs
. Discussed the perfect genitalia
. Felt close to MBM on the rocks
. Talked about Rome preparing itself
. Had the stress associated with looking after twin babies and a toddler every day while her husband was at work
. Wrote a book that managed to get over any information that she wanted the world to believe

This is just a sketchy list. What else do we know about KM only? What do we know of GM as a separate actor?

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.

whmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking at the Mccanns separately

Post by Guest on 16.03.14 0:27

Lukewarm seabass?

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 16.03.14 1:28

@whmon wrote:I wonder if we are placing too much emphasis on KM and GM as a couple rather than as individuals. Perhaps it would be illuminating to consider their words and actions as separate. Did one of them have more involvement in the disappearance than the other?  Did one of them do a 'Maxine Carr'? When I think about it in these terms I find that KM has instigated quite a lot of what has become public knowledge. This post purely concerns KM.

It was KM who:

. Explained that she had reservations about going on the holiday in the first place (I've mentioned that elsewhere)
. Washed cuddlecat
. Sat at her dressing table every morning selecting earrings so that she would look nice
. Had the stress associated with looking after twin babies and a toddler every day while her husband was at work
. Wrote a book that managed to get over any information that she wanted the world to believe

This is just a sketchy list. What else do we know about KM only? What do we know of GM as a separate actor?

This perspective is interesting whmon and takes us above the pernickety details we dwell on so much and presents a broader picture.

KM consistently comes across as the loose cannon, name calling like a child, vengeful though wants to portray herself as a holy, sweet victim IMO.  In fact all her utterances remind me of a little child spinning a web of lies thinking all the time that she is fooling her parents.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.03.14 9:01

@Woofer wrote: [...] In fact all her utterances remind me of a little child spinning a web of lies thinking all the time that she is fooling her parents.
Didn't Kate [IIIRC at the time of the dogs ] once say: "What will my parents say?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 16.03.14 10:06

Today we put the mind of a narcissist.under the microscope

"The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba". This is a misnomer, as those in the know realise Frideric ( as KH affectionately calls him) passed through a time warp to bring music, written especially for her.

In this visit ol' George told her she was special and that Rome was preparing itself. He warned her there would be riots in Britain if a hair of her head was harmed. He also said that Gerry had travelled down the same time tunnel and they'd almost collided.

This is George Frideric dressed for the visit. The date stamp of 1748 on this image is not important. Just look at the lovely costume.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 16.03.14 10:25

Mirage -  Mrs   thank you.

That is spot on.  You`ve put sparkle in my morning.

Play it at full volume.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 16.03.14 10:28

@Woofer wrote:Mirage -  Mrs   thank you.

Play it at full volume.

Steady on old thing.  big grin 

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 16.03.14 10:33

@Mirage wrote:
@Woofer wrote:Mirage -  Mrs   thank you.

Play it at full volume.

Steady on old thing.   big grin 

That`s enough of the `old thing`  laughat

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 16.03.14 13:03

@whmon wrote:I wonder if we are placing too much emphasis on KM and GM as a couple rather than as individuals. Perhaps it would be illuminating to consider their words and actions as separate. Did one of them have more involvement in the disappearance than the other?  Did one of them do a 'Maxine Carr'? When I think about it in these terms I find that KM has instigated quite a lot of what has become public knowledge. This post purely concerns KM.

It was KM who:

. Washed cuddlecat

Very interesting Whom.  I suppose we should set out a list of Gerryisms to gauge his character.  

Day one, Gerry takes control by holding his first press conference, his arm around Kate, who looks as though she is expecting to be carted off to the nearest psychiatric hospital or a very secure prison.  I get the impression Gerry fixed it for her, whatever 'it' was.

Jane says Gerry was bossy, not in so many words, but its certainly implied.  Matt describes Gerry as 'old fashioned', in fact we know enough about Gerry to know that he was not a new man, childcare, homemaking would have been Kate's domain, or as she said in early radio interview, 'she did the cooking' whilst Gerry did everything else.  

However, the dominant husband, subjugated wife, scenario does not quite fit the characters of Gerry and Kate.  Kate has many negative 'only child' traits, and Gerry carries many negative traits of youngest, doted on sibling.  They are both fiery characters, with little control of their emotions when faced with criticism. Kate takes on the belligerence of surly teenager, Gerry takes the moral and authoritarian highground 'you heard that, didn't you?', Kate copies, she chastised a journalist for playing detective, 'I told her off'. They both believe themselves to be superior to others and both tick most of the boxes for narcissism and psychopathy.  They both created further mayhem on 'the night' by insisting more senior officers were called, Kate dismissing the first officers on the scene as 'tweededum' and 'tweedeldee'.  I see them as the kind of people who upset other diners in restaurants with their constant demands for preferential treatment and the personal services of the manager.  

The first night, the staging, probably lies with Gerry.  Kate probably couldn't function for the first 48 hours, particularly if she experienced bouffee delirante 'a puff of madness'.  In the very early interviews, she has those 'crazy eyes', that stricken look captured so perfectly in the recent CW picture where DCI Redwood is speaking and a picture of the Gerry lookalike photofit looms large behind them.  

Thus far, they have worked well as a tag team, each taking over from the other in interviews when sticky questions come up.  The Sandra Felgueiras interviews are a good example, especially 'As the dogs, Sandra' - a gem that really should be captured as a GIF.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 16.03.14 13:11

Cristobell, I thought you'd appreciate this, I've posted the link a few times on the forum.

It's what always springs to mind whenever I read anything K&G have written/said about their relationship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QW85kfakJc&feature=player_detailpage

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 16.03.14 15:00

@aquila wrote:Cristobell, I thought you'd appreciate this, I've posted the link a few times on the forum.

It's what always springs to mind whenever I read anything K&G have written/said about their relationship.

Why thank you Aquila, I haven't seen it before (ever) - I'm sure it adds something, though I am not quite sure what.  smilie 

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 16.03.14 15:41

@Cristobell wrote:
@aquila wrote:Cristobell, I thought you'd appreciate this, I've posted the link a few times on the forum.

Why thank you Aquila, I haven't seen it before (ever) - I'm sure it adds something, though I am not quite sure what.   smilie 
I thought it would appeal to you as you can see the fat hippos who move in (those are the ones that make so much money from Madeleine's disappearance) who have achieved absolutely zilch in terms of finding any sort of justice for her and the McCanns 'find themselves' wallowing in the same vat of mud choosing to ally themselves with 'those higher up professionals'.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 16.03.14 15:55

Look more closely. It is not mud !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 16.03.14 16:00

@PeterMac wrote:Look more closely. It is not mud !
Merde? Kakos? or just plain evil?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo on 16.03.14 23:20

money. KERCHING !!

stumo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 17.03.14 2:43

i dunno why i think /feel this way but i feel almost like GM has to have hold of the reins at all times. Ive wondered if he was abusive from observing kates bruised wrists and MBM had something on her arm kate said in the bewk..was a sunburn.Could that be reason enuff for always seeing her arms photoshopped?bruises that shouldnt be there? I am merely speculating and could be totatly wrong. If that was true maybe the PJ was looking to hard at the wrong parent..as they seemed to focus on KM and the accident theory.
KM does show classic narcassistic behavour and despite maybe wanting her own little perfect life realized it wasnt and maybe spiraled into the lifestyle , the drink, and neglect to become center if attention.
We could go on and on but we dont Really know them.

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum