The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Missing Flight MH370

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Missing Flight MH370

Post by Guest on 16.03.14 11:37

It's a b......of a problem at the moment.

I've managed to remove them from your post but when unintended gibberish comes up on my own posts, I can't delete it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.03.14 11:39

clipped from aiyoyo:
"Someone is taking the plane for a joy fly at the expense of passengers and got into trouble ? Disturbing thought no doubt, but the authority is implying that at the moment."

That made me think of the Costa Concordia. sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Marvel on 16.03.14 11:53

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It's a b......of a problem at the moment.

I've managed to remove them from your post but when unintended gibberish comes up on my own posts, I can't delete it.

sarcastic 
Thank You !

Professor Marvel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 16.03.14 11:55

@tigger wrote:thumbsup LdB

I totally agree. This is beyond belief.  If the hijackers were smart enough to know how to switch off the transponders - gosh where have we heard that before?  -  they'd probably be able to use the autopilot.

Stolen passports, please don't tell me these are going to be found floating in the sea to be picked up by a passing trawler.

What is going on? The only thing I can tehink of is that there is an inherent fault in the 777's and Boeing has done a deal  to suppress this with the Malaysian government.
Only way to tell would be if most 777s suddenly all had to have a service. Any ideas on this?

Otherwise we're right back in 2001.

Eta: a list of incidents, iirc there was a big Australian crash and Boeing were taken to court or very slow to admit responsibility.
Can't find it just now but almost certainly on the Air Crash investigation channel.
http://www.aeroinside.com/incidents/type/b773/boeing-777-300  

There was a report I read last week that an oil rig worker off the coast of Malaysia saw an explosion in the sky at about 3.00 a.m., which he said could have been a plane exploding but I haven't seen any mention of that since. Why he should mention that if it wasn't true is a mystery, although why the "pings" were still being heard 6-7 hours later would not correspond with that report.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Marvel on 16.03.14 12:55

Professor Marvel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 16.03.14 13:03

Thanks for that.  I just found the article in the DM from last Tuesday, so won't need to copy and paste now, which I probably couldn't do anyway.  I'm on a new computer and still trying to figure out how it works!   laughat

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 16.03.14 15:18

So what did that guy see? He saw something burning in the sky, so if it wasn't that plane, what plane/ 'other thing in the sky' was it? Strange how it's not been mentioned again for a few days.

25 countries searching for a 777 and they can't find it? Incredible.

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Marvel on 16.03.14 15:34

lol
 Well I seem to be able to post pictures but having a nightmare with text !!

Professor Marvel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 16.03.14 15:41

@Lance De Boils wrote:So what did that guy see? He saw something burning in the sky, so if it wasn't that plane, what plane/ 'other thing in the sky' was it? Strange how it's not been mentioned again for a few days.

- and yet some people believe that the abduction of Madeleine McCann is recorded on US spy satelites.
These same people are willing to believe a whopping big plane can just disappear.

Pilot's in the frame now? I don't believe it's a hijack at all.

In 1999 yhe same air traffic controller who delayed hitting the alarm button for half an hour with the supposed hijacked planes on 9/11, was in charge of the Egypt air flight which was put down to a suicide of a 'guest' pilot, something his son strongly denied.
That plane had a lot of high ranking Egyptian military on board.

The plane on fire seems most logical. Where are all these psychics wwhen you need them? Call that Swansea nr......

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 16.03.14 15:54

@Lance De Boils wrote:
They are trying to search one tenth of the surface of the earth, so it may take a day or so !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 16.03.14 16:12

@tigger wrote:
@Lance De Boils wrote:So what did that guy see? He saw something burning in the sky, so if it wasn't that plane, what plane/ 'other thing in the sky' was it? Strange how it's not been mentioned again for a few days.

- and yet some people believe  that the abduction of Madeleine McCann is recorded on US spy satelites.
These same people are willing to believe a whopping big plane can just disappear.

In 1999 yhe same air traffic controller who delayed hitting the alarm button for half an hour with the supposed hijacked planes on 9/11, was in charge of the Egypt air flight which was put down to a suicide of  a 'guest' pilot, something his son strongly denied.
That plane had a lot of  high ranking Egyptian military on board.

The plane on fire seems most logical.   Where are all these psychics wwhen you need them? Call that Swansea nr......
A quantity of flammable substances in the hold sufficient to incinerate the interior and cause flames to engulf the exterior for 10-15 seconds would surely result in the plane plummeting to the ground or sea and breaking up either before or after impact?

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Marvel on 16.03.14 16:32

@PeterMac wrote:They are trying to search one tenth of the surface of he earth, so it may take a day or so !

rotfl
Meanwhile in Russia.......

Professor Marvel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 16.03.14 16:51

@Professor Marvel wrote:25 countries searching for a 777 and they can't find it? Incredible.
@PeterMac wrote:They are trying to search one tenth of the surface of he earth, so it may take a day or so !

rotfl
Meanwhile in Russia.......

Well at least the Ukraine are getting a referendum which is more than the UK on the EU got which the Tories promised.   If the Ukraine can pull together a referendum in a week or so, why not the Tories????

Sorry, I digress...............

Naughty me  laughat 

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 16.03.14 17:08

@PeterMac wrote:
@Lance De Boils wrote:
They are trying to search one tenth of the surface of the earth, so it may take a day or so !

Ha! True.

Is it really so easy for a jet with more than 200 people on it to vanish into thin air?

If so, we should be very concerned - what's to stop dozens of 'copycats'?

Terrorists <cough> all over the world must be rubbing their hands in glee.

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 16.03.14 17:09

But this referendum may lead to another European War.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.03.14 17:15

@PeterMac wrote:But this referendum may lead to another European War.
I have been advocating since at least 20 years, that the U.K. should be an EEA/EFTA member, not an EU member. It would be for the better for "all" to have them as a trait d'union between the European continent and the USA ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.03.14 19:54

@tigger wrote:

- and yet some people believe  that the abduction of Madeleine McCann is recorded on US spy satelites.

In 1999 yhe same air traffic controller who delayed hitting the alarm button for half an hour with the supposed hijacked planes on 9/11, was in charge of the Egypt air flight which was put down to a suicide of  a 'guest' pilot, something his son strongly denied.
That plane had a lot of  high ranking Egyptian military on board.

The plane on fire seems most logical.   Where are all these psychics wwhen you need them? Call that Swansea nr......

Where's Michael Shrimpton when you actually need him?

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 17.03.14 6:03

@PeterMac wrote:Interesting that two days ago the Pentagon got its first mention.
Then they have released the information about the geo-stationary satellite tracking the plane towards Pakistan
But they won't say who owns the satellite (! )
Do we really think that the US do not keep tabs on that part of the world, North Korea, China both nuclear powers
Vietnam an old hunting ground, and so on, down the the last millimetre of movement.
The whole region is Muslim and not very stable or well run.
I would bet the Pentagon knew and knows exactly where the plane is, but for reasons of diplomacy had to let the Malaysian authorities get it started before offering to assist.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 17.03.14 6:49

@lj wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Interesting that two days ago the Pentagon got its first mention.
Then they have released the information about the geo-stationary satellite tracking the plane towards Pakistan
Do we really think that the US do not keep tabs on that part of the world, North Korea, China both nuclear powers
Vietnam an old hunting ground, and so on, down the the last millimetre of movement.
I would bet the Pentagon knew and knows exactly where the plane is, but for reasons of diplomacy had to let the Malaysian authorities get it started before offering to assist.

spit coffee 

That's a great shot!

If I park my car in NL, the FBI can probably get it on their screens should they want to do so. A 777 is a little easier to find I'd think, they must have a location where the transponder was turned off. That leaves 4 to 5 hours in all directions except the coords to return to base. 5 hours flying from a point in te middle of a circle makes for a diameter of ten hours .
Don't know how many square miles that might be but it can't all be sea.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 17.03.14 8:05

@lj wrote:

GPS (on the phone) vs no GPS (on the plane).

You'd think think they would equip plane with GPS don't you ?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 17.03.14 8:10

Errm, the passengers' phones would have GPS even when they're switched off? In fact may airlines now allow the use of mobiles, as the safety aspect has been sorted out?

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 17.03.14 8:26

@PeterMac wrote:
@Lance De Boils wrote:

Uncle Sam's Satellite is spying on every corner and every country on planet earth and you'd expect them to know the exact location within minutes.

US have Military rep offices and Navy base in Singapore. 
Apart from Military intelligence they must rely heavily on satellite to spy on the Asian Continent, North Korea, China etc so why aren't they offering any info ?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 17.03.14 8:44

@tigger wrote:Errm, the passengers' phones would have GPS even when they're switched off?  In fact may airlines now allow the use of mobiles, as the safety aspect has been sorted out?

http://mashable.com/2014/03/11/why-malaysia-airlines-passengers-phones-ring/

That would involve having to liaise with phone network companies and for many compound elements to be all present before it is feasible to track, so it seems this option is out. 

But if planes were equipped with GPS it would be different I'd imagine.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 17.03.14 9:42

Have not read posts on this topic yet, but here are my thoughts based on what I have read so far.

If this aircraft has ditched into the ocean/sea it is because of an accident and that the intention was a very sophisticated hijack, where it has been handled so well that it flew sufficiently low to avoid radar pick-up. Something went wrong and there was an accident.
 If the intention was a suicide mission into water, I do not understand why it was flown for so long, if indeed it did fly for 5 or 6 hours.

I am hoping that it has not crashed but has landed successfully and that passengers and crew are and will remain safe.

There is no evidence that it is not on land, but there is a chance that it is on terra firma.

Hope for a good outcome for all innocent parties if this is a hijack.

I find it hard to believe that GCHQ and NSA are not aware of its location.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.03.14 9:58

@aiyoyo wrote:
GPS (on the phone) vs no GPS (on the plane).

You'd think think they would equip plane with GPS don't you ?

Never mind that, it should still have been visible to regular radar - turning off the transponder doesn't magically turn it into a stealth plane.

The most credible destination I have read of is the US/UK militarised enclave of Diego Garcia.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum