The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Missing Flight MH370

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Damned by association...

Post by missbeetle on 25.07.14 9:36

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@missbeetle wrote:


I don't know if the mysterious Madeleine McCann can ever be found -

- however the pilgrimage in search of the truth has been enlightening.


Media manipulation, monitoring, make-up and all.

Yes, this is the position that I most frequently find myself coming back to.

I know you've been getting a bit of grief here and there missbeetle but I think that you know your stuff. If that damns me by association then so be it. It wouldn't be the first time I'd found myself in agreement with the "wrong" poster!


Cheers for that, Clay -

Some excellent posters here and you are one of them. Gosh, I miss Russian Doll, and I'd love to see JD posting again.

This is the first forum I've ever posted on, and it never even occurred to me to adopt a persona as well as a pseudonym.

So naïve was I that I thought you were some snowplane-flying American fellow - thumbs up!

I thought you a good sort, despite your dodgy moustache and plumberesque overalls.

Imagine my surprise, when one day I tried to google you - to find out if the Regazzoni was Italian -

...only to find out 'you' were dead!

I'd never heard of him - what a find - he's absolutely gorgeous on his Wikipedia page.

I'd love to know who you are in real life - would I know you?

Has your dog Lulu (pictured as appearing to be sniffing blooms - behind glass - that were named for Charles Darwin's granddaughter)

ever been within sniffing distance of Gerry...?

Perhaps some things had best remain a mystery...

(sorry for off-topic)

____________________
'Tis strange, but true; for truth is always strange...
(from Lord Byron's 'Don Juan', 1823)

missbeetle

Posts : 985
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2014-02-28
Location : New Zealand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Flight MH370

Post by Guest on 25.07.14 9:46

@missbeetle wrote:
I'd love to know who you are in real life - would I know you?


Well, I suppose I had to reveal all on the forum at some point. My real name is actually Ray. Ray Cleggazzoni.....

I will PM you, missbeetle (Beware! I say that, but I have a horrible habit of leaving an age between words, and subsequent actions....)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Flight MH370

Post by Snifferdog on 25.07.14 13:35

@missbeetle wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:As with the the medias incorrect reporting on the McCanns, I take everything the main stream media reports with a huge chunk of salt, and that's only if I suspect there is a grain of truth in the article. It just seems we are continuously fed s whole lot of bollocks.  I am beginning to wonder again, as I did when I first joined this forum, is that the whole McCann saga is a false flag type set up.  The only thing that would remain unanswered, if that were the case is, a big fat WHY?

Hey Snifferdog -

I hadn't even heard of 'false flag' set ups until I started reading up on this case a couple of years ago.

I had thought to myself that the McCanns were weird, rather dull and oddly sporty - but that it was just me thinking that.

Further and wider reading about this case and others has really been an experience - I had NO idea.

It's quite something to discover that the truth has been manipulated, obscured and just plain invented...

...by people, governments, charities and the media. Some days I feel like cynicism itself.

However - there are good, kind and genuine people everywhere and I am grateful for the insights gained.

I'd taken no notice of conspiracy theories before and now I think there's something in a lot of them.

The 'Paul is dead' one is bang on, to my mind - the old Paul McCartney was cool. 'Faul' isn't.


A few years ago something was reported in the UK press to which I thought "No, that's not right" -

...elements of truth in there mixed up with (to me) strange anomalies...

I can't say why and how I know what was reported was 'off' - I was only ever on the edges of this episode -

- but I can now see how this situation may have been used to manipulate public opinion and lead towards new legislation.


My current thoughts are that the Mystery of Madeleine McCann is possibly an exercise in media manipulation and monitoring.

With reference to Operation Mincemeat, I'm not sure if the McCanns ever had a little girl called Madeleine.

That would to explain to me why they don't seem to look saddened by her death/disappearance - as hard as they try.


Mysteries, myths and legends... Have you heard of the legendary elephant's graveyard?

Thought to be somewhere in the Arabian desert...

"(snipped from elephantsforever.co.za, with thanks)

...and yet there seems to be some truth behind it, as elephants do care for their deceased ancestors' bones and tusks.


I don't know if the mysterious Madeleine McCann can ever be found -

- however the pilgrimage in search of the truth has been enlightening.


Media manipulation, monitoring, make-up and all.
Hi missbeetle. It does make sense that events are created to influence public perception. The bombing of Pearl Harbour was needed to bring the US into the war. This is why it was allowed to go ahead even though the Morse code relating to Japans imminent strike, and the loss of life could have been prevented. It was needed to make the public angry enough to agree with sending their loved ones to war. If individuals are cold bloodedly prepared to send off millions of own citizens to be killed, plus those bombed in the cities, one can imagine such as these would not think twice about the loss of life the bombing of Pearl Harbour caused. I am one of those that believe that the twin towers were a controlled demolition. There are many other recent false flags, all designed to make citizens agree to give up their freedoms, and be prepared to support and fo to war.

As far as the elephant graveyard goes...I have heard of it but it is a myth. Elephants as you say do care for their young and each other, and will protest the little ones. They will also mourn their loss. They are magnificent creatures, and there is nothing quite like an herd of ginormous elephants grazing a couple of metres away in the dark, as we discovered on arrival at an unlit, unfenced bush camp near the Kruger Park. We couldn't see them but we could surely hear them. On another occassion my OH, was chased by a teenage rutting bull elephant, and had to reverse at full speed over humps and bumps in the twilight, in order to escape the eles wrath.

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Flight MH370

Post by aiyoyo on 25.07.14 16:29

Clay Regazzoni wrote:

What your OH is so accurately describing there is known as the military-industrial complex.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military%E2%80%93industrial_complex
[/quote]

Thanks for the link. Hmm,..interesting!

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Flight MH370

Post by aiyoyo on 25.07.14 16:35


Tigger wrote:

Only thing: I don't know who or what an OH is (it's an insulting term in Dutch)  laughat
[/quote]

Ah? I thought the general consensus here is OH stands for "other half"? It's from here I picked up this abbreviation.

Is that an insulting term in Dutch? How strange?

What would you use then in Dutch to refer to OH?


aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Flight MH370

Post by PeterMac on 25.07.14 18:16

The Dutch couple staying with me at the moment cannot work out what it is supposed to represent.
Is it Cape Dutch / afrikaans perhaps ?

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Flight MH370

Post by Nereid on 25.07.14 18:25

@PeterMac wrote:The Dutch couple staying with me at the moment cannot work out what it is supposed to represent.
Is it Cape Dutch / afrikaans perhaps ?

I've never seen it abbreviated as OH in Dutch, but it could be the abbreviation of 'ouwehoer'. Your Dutch guests will explain  laughat

Nereid

Posts : 308
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Flight MH370

Post by tigger on 25.07.14 19:01

@Nereid wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:The Dutch couple staying with me at the moment cannot work out what it is supposed to represent.
Is it Cape Dutch / afrikaans perhaps ?

I've never seen it abbreviated as OH in Dutch, but it could be the abbreviation of 'ouwehoer'. Your Dutch guests will explain  laughat

I've often heard it used as an abbreviated verb as in: 'He OHa'd all evening about his car/house etc.'

Also used when people are over cautious, you shouldn't leave the window open, even when you're home, burglars. And so on and so forth, tbe verb ouwehoeren can be used 'zit niet zo te ouwehoeren..!

The oldest profession is in fact taken very seriously, one has to be registered with the Chamber of Commerce in order to work.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Flight MH370

Post by onehand on 25.07.14 19:02

oh is in dutch used as short for ouwe hoeren= old whores, but it has different uses, somebody who just talks a lot, without saying much could be called a ouwehoer/oldwhore, but it is also used to make a quite mild offensive sentence for talking a lot of rubbish. in a friendly environment it is used easier, it is a bit like the english version of talking bullocks.

it is also often used to correct silly behaviour, time wasting or just pestering between kids. sometimes also because you simply don't like what somebody tells you= tell that to my old whore!

most times it is then used in the dutch sentence: loop niet te ouwenhoeren! sounds a bit silly in english: don't walk old whores! 

it is not a neat term to use, so on the internet they think it is better you shorten it to oh, but it is sometimes also used in speach.
on lots of dutch fora you can choose to install censorship and then the full word ouwehoeren won't come out on your screen, oh still does.

onehand

Posts : 117
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Flight MH370

Post by PeterMac on 25.07.14 22:18

I spent a happy hour looking up Dutch swear words, Wiki has many pages of them with explanations as to why they are there.

But my Dutch friends, although they recognised the expression, have never seen it rendered as OH.
So you may have created a new texting abbreviation (TA)

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Flight MH370

Post by onehand on 25.07.14 22:54

pm, for your guests:

ouwehoeren. Dr. E. Heins veronderstelt dat dit in de jaren 1946 - 1950 via ex-militairen uit Indonesië in het Nederlands is terechtgekomen. Hij legt een direct verband met het Indonesische (ng+)awur (u is de oe van boer), dat ook kan betekenen 'in het wilde weg maar wat zeggen'. De Nederlandse vorm ouwehoeren moet beschouwd worden als een geval van volksetymologie: men zag in aw blijkbaar een adjectief bij het zelfstandig naamwoord hoeren, dat een werkwoord werd. Het veelgehoorde oudehoeren is het resultaat van een hypercorrectie. Nog een variant is de verkorting oude-h of o.h. 'Hij is een vreselijke oude-h.

horrible coloured website in dutch:

http://www.ewetel.net/~adriaan.bladel/taalgein/etymologie.htm#k-m 

will you find more you could look for oh'en or ohaën.

i think you have just very polite guests! 

normally i'am not very fond of all those short cuts in texts, but since the arrival of text messages, internet and certainly twitter it has taken a rush.

onehand

Posts : 117
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Flight MH370

Post by PeterMac on 26.07.14 8:13

We had got as far as that, only they had never seen it rendered as OH.
We learn something every day !

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Flight MH370

Post by Guest on 26.07.14 9:24

@PeterMac wrote:We had got as far as that, only they had never seen it rendered as OH.
We learn something every day !
Never saw it like that either.
Nothing to learn though,
it's definitely not nice language.

parapono

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Flight MH370

Post by Lance De Boils on 26.07.14 22:05

Missbeetle, thanks for mentioning "Paul is Dead."

I'd never heard that one before, but a quick google has been most interesting.

I haven't read enough to be able to comment - and of course this would not be the appropriate thread anyway.

I'll start a thread for it, (if there isn't one already) in case anyone can point me to any good sites re this.

Lance De Boils

Posts : 805
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to MH 17

Post by Woofer on 27.07.14 10:33

http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/07/25/mh17-verdict-real-evidence-points-to-us-kiev-cover-up-of-failed-false-flag-attack/

This is too long to copy and paste but its from, IMO, one of the most trustworthy sources, 21st Century Wire.  It brings masses of evidence together and concludes that Kiev is the likely culprit with USA backing them.

IMO it`s worrying that the black boxes have gone to the UK at Farnborough - it will be interesting to hear their report and, as 21st Century Wire says, the BBC will probably be the first to publish the same.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Flight MH370

Post by tigger on 27.07.14 12:17

Thank you LdB!  i will print it out tomorrow. Curious that I haven't read anything about the detour in the Dutch press. Not a whisper, nada, nothing about thunderclouds or change of flightpath. 'Other airlines no longer going to fly that route'. Has been printed. Implying that other airlines flew over warzone all the time.


Something isn't  right. -  just spoke to an ex-pat Russian, he said tbe US needed this event and arranged it with the Ukraine.

Let's hope the results of the black boxes will be made public and that they haven't been interfered with.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Flight MH370

Post by aiyoyo on 27.07.14 12:27

@tigger wrote:

Something isn't  right. -  just spoke to an ex-pat Russian, he said tbe US needed this event and arranged it with the Ukraine.


That's exactly what my spouse said - that the US is behind this.
That they need an excuse to intervene and control Putin; therefore created this event.
This was predicted and speculated in the public domain even before the incident happened.

The US needs reason to get alliance united to force the world to place sanction on Russia.
But sanctioning Russia can backfire, because they control gas supply, when they cut off the supply prices of gas will escalate.

I have no idea whether UK gas is supplied by Russia or Qatar. But whatever happens, sanction if prolonged, will result in hike in gas price globally.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Flight MH370

Post by aiyoyo on 27.07.14 13:25

@tigger wrote:Thank you LdB!  i will print it out tomorrow. Curious that I haven't read anything about the detour in the Dutch press. Not a whisper, nada, nothing about thunderclouds or change of flightpath. 'Other airlines no longer going to fly that route'. Has been printed. Implying that other airlines flew over warzone all the time.



According to the 21century article, no carrier flies over the war zone. Regular route from Europe to Asia over Eastern Europe used by many carriers including MH was declared a safe zone by IATA.

Flight MH 17 was directed or lured into the war zone by Kiev ATC.
If proven that US and Kiev colluded to lure MH into the war zone to create a situation for US agenda, US and Kiev should be tried for murder.

I suspect the truth will never be known, unless the Russia manages to amass evidence showing US was behind this, then it will be start of a cold war between Russia and US.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Flight MH370

Post by Hicks on 27.07.14 14:36


____________________
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all the people all of the time. Abraham Lincoln.

Hicks

Posts : 976
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Flight MH370

Post by Woofer on 27.07.14 15:19

@aiyoyo wrote:
@tigger wrote:

Something isn't  right. -  just spoke to an ex-pat Russian, he said tbe US needed this event and arranged it with the Ukraine.


That's exactly what my spouse said - that the US is behind this.
That they need an excuse to intervene and control Putin; therefore created this event.
This was predicted and speculated in the public domain even before the incident happened.

The US needs reason to get alliance united to force the world to place sanction on Russia.
But sanctioning Russia can backfire, because they control gas supply, when they cut off the supply prices of gas will escalate.

I have no idea whether UK gas is supplied by Russia or Qatar.  But whatever happens, sanction if prolonged, will result in hike in gas price globally.

US and NATO - they`ve always wanted to get right up to the Russian border.

As someone said (I think it was on Cross Talk with Peter Lavelle), the USA flipped when Russia put missiles in Cuba, right on USA`s doorstep and it almost caused a nuclear war.  So however Kennedy and Americans felt back then about Kruschev`s antics is how Putin must feel now - its no wonder Russia does not want NATO forces right along their border.  Whether its the Americans getting revenge for Cuba or whether its just pure and simply the West acting like bullies I don`t know.  Whatever - the West is running the biggest hate campaign against Russia we`ve ever seen and, even making childish jokes about Putin. As far as I can see, Putin has been nothing but adult and reasonable and makes the USA look like a load of playground bullies itching for a fight.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MH370 Latest News

Post by Spacecowboy on 06.08.15 2:28

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/aug/05/mh370-debris-reunion-investigation




Malaysian prime minister Najib Razak has posted a full version of his statement on Facebook.
On 8 March 2014, flight MH370 from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing disappeared. The days, weeks and months that followed have been a period of torment for the families of those on board.
The plane’s disappearance was without precedent. At every stage, we followed the tiny amount of evidence that existed. But, despite the efforts of 26 nations and the largest search in aviation history, from the South China Sea to the Indian Ocean, the plane could not be located.
Neither could investigations by the world’s leading aviation experts answer why MH370 veered off course and went dark. While the plane’s disappearance remained a mystery, we have shared the anguish of those who could find no comfort.
Last week, on 29th July, we were informed by the French authorities that part of an aircraft wing had been found on Reunion, the French island in the Indian Ocean.
Today, 515 days since the plane disappeared, it is with a heavy heart that I must tell you that an international team of experts have conclusively confirmed that the aircraft debris found on Reunion Island is indeed from MH370.
We now have physical evidence that, as I announced on 24th March last year, flight MH370 tragically ended in the southern Indian Ocean.
This is a remote, inhospitable and dangerous area, and on behalf of Malaysia I would like to thank the many nations, organisations and individuals who have participated in the search.
The burden and uncertainty faced by the families during this time has been unspeakable. It is my hope that this confirmation, however tragic and painful, will at least bring certainty to the families and loved ones of the 239 people onboard MH370. They have our deepest sympathy and prayers.
I would like to assure all those affected by this tragedy that the government of Malaysia is committed to do everything within our means to find out the truth of what happened. MH370’s disappearance marked us as a nation. We mourn with you, as a nation.
And I promise you this: Malaysia will always remember and honour those who were lost onboard MH370.

Spacecowboy

Posts : 33
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2015-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Flight MH370

Post by BlueBag on 06.08.15 8:21

So how does the witness accounts of a low flying Jumbo jet over the island in the north Indian Ocean fit in?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3025270/I-make-plane-s-doors-Inhabitants-tiny-remote-Island-Indian-Ocean-saw-low-flying-jet-morning-MH370-went-missing-plead-investigators-visit-share-story.html

Down the memory hole it goes.

BlueBag

Posts : 3434
Reputation : 1275
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Flight MH370

Post by tigger on 06.08.15 14:58

quote: And I promise you this: Malaysia will always remember and honour those who were lost onboard MH370.unquote

It's sad when a few hundred people are killed in an accident but the western world seems to use these events (mercifully very, very rare) to deify the victims. NL appears to have a new day of national mourning, last month flags were half-mast on government buildings to conmemorate the M17 which was shot down in the Ukraine.

Overlooking the fact that the NL government and the German government both knew it was a danger zone for all  aircraft and had been told this well before the M17 was hit by a rocket. All other airlines avoided the area.
So flying the flags half-mast is really going to make people forget that fact? Short answer is yes, emoting about dead people you''ve never know is fine, admitting the guilt is a bit more difficult.

.
This to my mind is the equivalent of total strangers of the victims adding flowers to hastily erected roadside crosses for accident victims. 
It's August, so no doubt this one will run for weeks now. Murdoch food for the masses.

 It's interesting that the iris recognition (a positively ancient technology already in use  for over a decade) is suddenly headline news. Discovery managed to air a documentary on the disappearance of MH 370 just one month later - it promoted iris recognition too and dealt mainly with the 'fact'  that the disappearance would not have happened if only certain biometrics had been in place.
It was also very inaccurate as to what the capabilities of tracking the plane actually were.
We were asked to - told to believe that the US has no capabilities to track planes making for their East Coast  if they turn off their transponders. I for one do not believe it.

I think it's this one:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szdW22mqNBQ

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Flight MH370

Post by BlueBag on 06.08.15 15:47

We were asked to - told to believe that the US has no capabilities to track planes making for their East Coast  if they turn off their transponders. I for one do not believe it.

Me neither.

BlueBag

Posts : 3434
Reputation : 1275
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum