The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Missing Flight MH370

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Missing Flight MH370

Post by tigger on 25.03.14 19:15

@aiyoyo wrote:Belllisa, what is your point ?  

I think Belissa is referring to the fake witnesses on 9/11 and 7/7.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 25.03.14 19:38

@tigger wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:Belllisa, what is your point ?  

I think Belissa is referring to the fake witnesses on 9/11 and 7/7.

Quoi ? Je ne comprends pas !

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 25.03.14 19:52

@PeterMac wrote:Yet again I am struck by the differences between cultures to the way they deal with grief.
At the funeral of the Diana, sometime Princess of Wales, the entire capital and many other places across the Nation, stood in total silence as her cortege passed.
At normal funerals 'we' remain largely silent, quiet and involve ourselves in deep contemplation, of the person's life and deeds, or possibly of the "Life Everlasting".
We interpret this as dignity and reverence.

At a Muslim funeral in contrast. there is screaming shouting, ritualised throwing oneself on the ground, and if we remember Arafat's, serious attempts to take the coffin from the bearers, one supposed to open it.
"We' see this as undignified, barbarian, ridiculous, and disgraceful, though clearly the level of personal grief is the same.

In China, on hearing the inevitable news, for which everyone - surely - had prepared themselves, we saw screaming, fighting, fainting, and more of a culturally determined response.
The authorities already had paramedics standing by, as part of the response to what they knew was going to happen.
And relatives were then demanding that their loved ones be RETURNED to them ? ? ?

We view self-control as a virtue.
It seems other cultures do not.

As I recall, at Diana's funeral, the waiting crowds applauded as the cortege passed and those who'd clambered up motorway embankments to see the hearse carry her remains to Althorp did the same.  I'd never seen anything like it at a State or any other funeral, but now such gestures seem to have become customary.

With regard to self-control, I've attended a number of burials where the newly relieved bereaved has pretended tried to hurl themselves into the grave and on the next occasion I see this happening, I've resolved not to restrain the bereft one and to tell the diggers to start filling in the hole.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.03.14 20:40

yeah thanks tigger thats what I meant but on re-reading it I misinterpreted it I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 25.03.14 21:37

@ultimaThule wrote:
As I recall, at Diana's funeral, the waiting crowds applauded as the cortege passed and those who'd clambered up motorway embankments to see the hearse carry her remains to Althorp did the same.  I'd never seen anything like it at a State or any other funeral, but now such gestures seem to have become customary.

With regard to self-control, I've attended a number of burials where the newly relieved bereaved has pretended tried to hurl themselves into the grave and on the next occasion I see this happening, I've resolved not to restrain the bereft one and to tell the diggers to start filling in the hole.
On the way to Althorp, they did ...on the way to the Abbey they were silent.
And the applause was restained, somehow very dignified, and very British.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 25.03.14 21:53

The applauding is bizarre to me as you would associate applause with happy event, event of approval, and not sad event.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion on 25.03.14 22:08

Wouldn`t do it myself but it is, as you say, an expression of approval, of a person`s life. Each to their own.

mysterion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 25.03.14 22:38

It could be considered quite heroic to get through a life here - for some anyway. I always think `well done` when a hearse passes.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 26.03.14 6:32

@mysterion wrote:Wouldn`t do it myself but it is, as you say, an expression of approval, of a person`s life. Each to their own.

But.....

taken in that context it's as if saying ding dong the witch is gone; approval that the person had died.

The crowd can't have meant to approve at Diana funeral.

It is just very bizarre to applaud at a passing hearse, something that is considered very disrespectful to the death and her family in other cultures; it's a social taboo.

A passing hearse was definitely not an appropriate occasion to show approval of her life. You won't applaud a eulogy service in church when tribute to the dead person is made, so it makes absolutely no sense to applaud a passing hearse.

What it was is that a section of the joe public had turned up for to watch a most elaborated funeral done in royal pomp and they approved of the pomp.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 26.03.14 6:43

@Woofer wrote:It could be considered quite heroic to get through a life here - for some anyway. I always think `well done` when a hearse passes.

Come on, we're talking about Diana who during her lifetime engaged the public with her fashion and captivated the public with her fairytale, a myth that she was perfect all round, and hence the heroic misconception.  

It's quite something to get through a life no matter whose, how and where, but one never applaud at funeral (at least not the ones I'd been to or known of)
The public applause would  not have happened  if it wasn't a Royal Display at sending off a mythical icon.

ETA: Every thing the Royal does turns out to be spectators' sport and the public are entertained by it.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 26.03.14 7:20

As a matter of record the public DID applaud the eulogy from her brother, the then Viscount, now Earl, Spencer.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 26.03.14 9:39

There are a lot of threads on the beforeitsnews website re. the missing (apparently now found) aircraft.  Here is the link (is this okay mods?).  One thread in particular I read which intrigued me was this one :-

http://beforeitsnews.com/global-unrest/2014/03/flight-mh370-mystery-diego-garcia-suspended-all-flights-on-march-8th-for-72-hrs-2458394.html

and this one :-

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/03/all-eyes-on-diego-garcia-2920270.html.

http://beforeitsnews.com/

Every time I am on this site, I get tracked.  Tracking software is either loaded onto my laptop or my phone slows down so I can barely navigate page.  Draw your own conclusions.

Upsy  yes

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 26.03.14 10:01

@Upsy Daisy wrote:There are a lot of threads on the beforeitsnews website re. the missing (apparently now found) aircraft.  Here is the link (is this okay mods?).  One thread in particular I read which intrigued me was this one :-

http://beforeitsnews.com/global-unrest/2014/03/flight-mh370-mystery-diego-garcia-suspended-all-flights-on-march-8th-for-72-hrs-2458394.html

and this one :-

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/03/all-eyes-on-diego-garcia-2920270.html.

http://beforeitsnews.com/

Every time I am on this site, I get tracked.  Tracking software is either loaded onto my laptop or my phone slows down so I can barely navigate page.  Draw your own conclusions.

Upsy  yes
Thank you Upsy.

A deliberate, pre-planned abduction of this aircraft to Diego Garcia, i.e. by the Americans, seems to me the most likely of several possible alternative hypotheses about what happened to MH370.

So powerful are the media powers-that-be these days that it now seems impossible for the mainstream media to discuss the evidence for that hypothesis.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.03.14 10:57

Interesting links upsy daisy.

The Facebook page has now deleted the photo from 8th march saying that there are no scheduled flights for 72hours.
They have also posted the same message under yesterdays date too.

It'd be interesting to know if they posted similar messages on.their page prior to 8th March,I can't see any myself(on phone).

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 26.03.14 11:13

Re. this theory that Tony quoted earlier in the thread (not Tony's theory, just one he quoted):

So let me get this straight. A fly by wire capable jet goes missing. It is on one course, turns and goes in almost the opposite direction on a heading which would take it to the US base at Diego Garcia. The plane has 20 technology nerds aboard who happen to work for China designing "classified" leading edge computer/internet control software and are carrying the matching hardware with them on the plane. They are heading to Beijing with all the others. We are shown pictures of muslim looking men as if they are on the plane....setting up the expectation that the plane has been hijacked. Convenient story line so far.

While we are down the rabbit hole this far, let’s go all the way. The jet lands by wire at Diego Garcia, the appropriate hardware and software is offloaded as are the nerds. Interrogation proceeds and all the "secrets" you would want to gain from this "intervention" are gleaned from the assets. You now load everyone back on board the plane and have it take off headed back to where it was supposed to go and at 35,000 ft altitude it implodes/explodes and the debris field is now found. How they missed it in the beginning is a mystery. But the western mindset is already prepared to believe that all things eastern and "Malaysian/Indonesian/Muslim" are barely able to tie shoelaces let alone search an ocean.

So what do you think so far? "Am I right or am I right" spoken in the voice of the nerdy insurance salesman "Ned" in Groundhog Day.

America/Obama gets the information that they want, who cares if a bunch of innocent people have to die (Obama -"I am pretty good at killing people.") and more lies per minute have to fly to cover this huge piece of cow manure over.

Firstly, I take offence when IT people are called "nerds".  Just to get that out of the way.

If this was all about software, then this theory is ludicrous.  Software is incredibly easy to transmit.  It is just a stream of bits, and you can send it encrypted over the internet.

If it is about hardware and software, then it's still as ludicrous.  There are far easier ways to steal hardware + software + some "nerds" than murdering several hundred innocent people.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 26.03.14 11:21

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Woofer wrote:It could be considered quite heroic to get through a life here - for some anyway. I always think `well done` when a hearse passes.

Come on, we're talking about Diana who during her lifetime engaged the public with her fashion and captivated the public with her fairytale, a myth that she was perfect all round, and hence the heroic misconception.  

It's quite something to get through a life no matter whose, how and where, but one never applaud at funeral (at least not the ones I'd been to or known of)
The public applause would  not have happened  if it wasn't a Royal Display at sending off a mythical icon.

ETA: Every thing the Royal does turns out to be spectators' sport and the public are entertained by it.

Well we were talking about Chinese then it diverted to different reactions to death.  Whatever, every passing life deserves a `well done` as far as I`m concerned - Diana included.  We don`t know what her life`s lessons were.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 27.03.14 8:13

Here is another interesting link. Sorry to load links and leave, on my fiddly little phone, laptop broken, so can't really get into discussion Sad The plot thickens!

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/03/flight-370-a-bed-time-story-2926592.html

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.03.14 8:32

Malaysia says there's sealed evidence on MH370 that cannot be made public

BEIJING - A Malaysian team have told relatives of Chinese passengers on board the missing Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight MH370 that there was sealed evidence that cannot be made public, as they came under fire from the angry relatives at a briefing on Wednesday.

The sealed evidence included air traffic control radio transcript, radar data and airport security recordings.

The briefing at the Metropark Lido Hotel in Beijing focused on UK satellite analysis which led Malaysia to conclude that flight MH370 ended in south Indian Ocean, off Perth.

The Chinese relatives were told that a five-member high-level team from Malaysia plans to brief them once every five days. The team include MAS pilot Lim Jit Koon and senior civil aviation official Ahmad Nizar Zolfakar.

During the question-and-answer session, a relative said: "Thanks for demonstrating your ability to read every word out of the powerpoint slides."

Another asked: "If the info is from UK satellite firm Inmarsat, does it mean the Malaysia team cannot answer our questions on the MH370 analysis?"

Faced with the barrage of questions from the angry relatives, the MAS team replied: "We can answer but we might not be correct as we're not the investigators":

They said Malaysia had requested for the British experts to join them for the briefing in Beijing but the latter declined.

They assured the relatives that the search and rescue operations for the plane have been stepped up but the hunt has been challenging as the search area is huge.

The Malaysian government and MAS have been criticised for their handling of the disappearance of MH370 on March 8. They have been accused of being slow in disseminating information and not revealing everything about the incident.

Prime Minister Najib Razak said on Monday night that based on latest UK data analysis, the plane had gone down in a remote part of the southern Indian Ocean.

"We demand you retract announcement that MH370 ended in south Indian Ocean and continue search-and-rescue operations,'' one relative said at the briefing.

Some family representatives targeted Malaysian envoy Iskandar Sarudin, asking him: "You expect us to accept a report you cannot defend?"

"No comment,'' said Mr Iskandar.

He again declined to comment when asked "how do you expect us to feel friendly towards Malaysia?"

Upset by the response from the Malaysia team, a relative said: "You have once again left us speechless!"

Wednesday's briefing was the first time the media were allowed to attend.

The relatives also accused MAS of not providing enough assistance to them.

"Two-thirds of MH370 passengers are Chinese but only 50 caregivers?" asked a relative.

An airline official explained that they have had problem finding volunteers to help out.

When asked why the MAS office at the hotel was closed on Tuesday, the MAS officials said they were advised by the Chinese government not to be there given the tense mood among the relatives.

Steven Wang, a family member of a passenger onboard Malaysia Airlines MH370, is surrounded by the media outside Lido Hotel in Beijing March 26, 2014. A Malaysian air force general has told relatives of Chinese passengers on board the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 that there was sealed evidence that cannot be made public.

-- PHOTO: REUTERS

http://www.straitstimes.com/the-big-...t-be-made-publ

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 30.03.14 19:01

Tweet from sergei@sergeimirkat

#MH370 had the "uninterruptible" autopilot system that could be activated remotely by government agencies like CIA
shar.es/Bo1gx

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.04.14 10:34

Malaysian authorities issue a NEW VERSION of the pilot's last communication:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26825184

This disappearance is getting more like the Madeleine McCann mystery every day.

New versions and 'backfitting' - plus 'sightings' of debris which are all false alarms.

Now the Malaysian authorities admit that they BLATANTLY LIED to the anxious relatives and to the world about this all-important 'last communication'.

Occam's Razor principles won't solve the riddle of the disappearance of Flight MH370 - just like they haven't been applicable in the case of Madeleine McCann.

Someone very powerful is covering up the truth about this CRIME

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 02.04.14 8:09

While floating objects have been spotted by search teams, none has been identified as coming from the Boeing 777.

Several Countries have seen Satellite image of wreckage then resources deployed and still NO debris found, how strange !

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Six Possible Answers To Missing Plane Mystery-Sky News

Post by Gillyspot on 02.04.14 8:43

By Alex Watts, Sky News
The mystery of what made flight MH370 crash thousands of miles off route in the middle of the southern Indian Ocean has filled news websites and TV bulletins for the past three weeks.
But despite the huge interest and speculation, are we any nearer to finding out what happened to the doomed Boeing 777 now than when it vanished from radar on March 8?
What we do know is both the plane's transponder and Aircraft Communication Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS), an in-flight digital system that helps track planes after they have gone out of radar coverage, were disabled or stopped working less than an hour into the flight.
The Malaysia Airlines jet carrying 239 people then flew west for at least five hours before crashing somewhere in the Indian Ocean.
Six theories remain for why the plane disappeared - cabin depressurisation, toxic fumes, fire, a hijacking, a pilot murder-suicide or simultaneous failures.

The homes of the two pilots have been searched by police
A panel of experts - including pilots, airline bosses, manufacturers and regulators - met in central London on Tuesday and tried to throw light on the mystery.
The event, organised by the Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS), came up with this analysis:
1. The aircraft depressurised, but continued to fly
This would explain the initial change in altitude and heading, as well as subsequent lack of communication, but not why the ACARS and transponder were turned off.
The transponder can be turned off from the cockpit and is done routinely when an aircraft lands.
Turning off the ACARS is more complicated, though, and would need someone with systems knowledge going into the aircraft’s avionics bay - but this should have been prevented if security was adequate.
If the plane was depressurised, it would continue to fly automatically until the fuel ran out.
The effect on passengers would vary depending on the altitude. If the aircraft was above 35,000ft, it would take about one minute before everyone was incapacitated.
Oxygen masks should have descended automatically which would work for around 15 minutes.
The flight crew could have lasted longer using their oxygen masks, depending on whether they used pure oxygen or an oxygen mix.
SUMMARY: It’s possible.
The transcript reveals the last words of one of the pilots to ATC
2. The aircraft was overcome by toxic fumes
The pilots should have been able to send out a distress call and, again, it does not explain why the ACARS and transponder were turned off.
SUMMARY: Unlikely.
3. There was an onboard fire which damaged the communications systems
This would explain the lack of communication, but it is unlikely the aircraft would have then continued to fly as long as it did if the fire continued to burn.
The aircraft’s communication systems could have also been disabled by power failure or sabotage.
Birdstrike is possible, but is unlikely to have caused such damage.
SUMMARY: Unlikely.

A pinger locator is being carried to the search area by ADV Ocean Shield
4. The aircraft was hijacked
The aircraft was not flown to another destination, nor was it used as a weapon for a suicide terrorist attack.
If it was an individual hijacker, then no one person or motive has been established and, if it was a group, no organisation has claimed responsibility.
5. The aircraft was deliberately diverted by the pilot/co-pilot
No reason for this has been identified. If it was a suicide attempt then why did the aircraft continue to fly for so long?
Another question is why there were no mobile phone calls or texts from passengers or cabin crew, given the in-flight entertainment (IFE) map would have shown the aircraft going off course.
One explanation is the IFE system was turned off.
The second is most passengers were asleep or did not realise anything was wrong until it was too late to do anything. If they tried to phone later, the aircraft would have been in a remote area over the ocean where there was no signal.
The third is passengers and cabin crew may have been incapacitated in some way, such as by hypoxia due to cabin depressurisation.

Despite a massive air and sea search, no debris from the jet has been found
6. Simultaneous failures
One technical expert pointed out that for every plausible scenario, there is at least one contradictory statement.
"If it was hypoxia, then who turned the aircraft?" he asked.
"If it was a fire, then how did it continue flying? If it was the flight crew, then why did the cabin crew not intervene?"
He suggested that, perhaps, more than one scenario occurred simultaneously - such as a wiring fire and depressurisation.
OVERALL SUMMARY: Until more evidence is found, nothing can be proved."

http://news.sky.com/story/1235459/six-possible-answers-to-missing-plane-mystery

Nuff said!

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.04.14 9:44

I don't know if people saw this article.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2591402/MH370-flight-deck-fire-similar-one-broke-Boeing-model-2011-downed-missing-jet-claims-London-law-firm.html

Is this proof that flight MH370 was downed by a 'blow torch' fire in its cockpit? British lawyers claim missing jet could have suffered same fate as another Boeing 777 three years ago
Malaysian authorities believe foul play aboard could have downed the jet
But London-based law firm believe a fault led the plane to catch fire
EgyptAir Boeing 777-200 with 291 passengers on board caught fire in 2011
Cairo fire due to problem with the cockpit hose used to provide oxygen
280 Boeing 777s were delivered with the faulty wiring that caused Cairo fire
It is unclear if the MH370 was one of the affected planes

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 02.04.14 10:38

A fire caused by a fault and the plane combusted is plausible, but wouldn't that mean almost immediate disintegration in the air or sea, and visible wreckage of some kind found by now.  Less plausible when you factor in 5 hours of continual flying picked up by Satellite, and most perplexing of it all is where are the debris?

A physical matter of that size can't have pulverized into nothing surely, it's against the law of physics.
There is even speculation it may have been shot down by mistake (echo of the Korean Air plane) because it was in military air space.
Even on that theory wreckage must exit and exist by virtue of the Law of the Nature -  so where are wreckages ?

Unless a new unknown Bermuda Triangle sucked the plane into its vortex.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.04.14 10:44

I sometimes wonder, whether it could be an heroic suicide/homicide by the pilots to prevent something much worse happening? After all, there were some people with false passport on board. They might have been terrorists.

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum