The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm - Page 4 Mm11

An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm - Page 4 Mm11

An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm - Page 4 Regist10

An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm - Page 4 Empty Re: An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm

Post by Guest 22.03.14 9:52

tigger wrote:Just an observation and illuminating: a search for Clarence Mitchell on the internet gives this:
About 41 results (0.54 seconds) .  That's impressive editing of the internet imo.
[...]
Funny that. I just googled "Clarence Mitchell" and got 159.000 results in 0,33 seconds ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm - Page 4 Empty Re: An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm

Post by Rasputin 22.03.14 9:55

I'm sure I once read somewhere that the pink one witnessed special branch raiding a local paper he used to work on as a journalist , the plot thickened further because close behind the police officers on the raid stormed Margret Thatcher , some files were removed from the premises ...be interesting to know what was in them ?....or indeed if anyone took a peek discovered something untoward that may come in useful later on .....has anyone read of this before ?

Activity : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 22.03.14 10:08

Châtelaine wrote:
tigger wrote:Just an observation and illuminating: a search for Clarence Mitchell on the internet gives this:
About 41 results (0.54 seconds) .  That's impressive editing of the internet imo.
[...]
Funny that. I just googled "Clarence Mitchell" and got 159.000 results in 0,33 seconds ...

Weirdest thing - should have specified the first one was Clarence Mitchell the clarrifieds, with only 41 hits. It was a much visited website and I find it strange that it is frozen and there is a request for the owner to make contact.

Other Clarence Mitchells are as I said, a lot of politicians, baseball player mainly US. I'm using Google.co.uk so numbers are different. Just searched again with the CM +Mc heading and now get around 880.000 - seems random.

But the heavily bowdlerised version on Wiki has definitely been edited well after 24/12/07. I've seen far longer entries in Wiki on him.
Esther McVey on Wiki - there's not a mention of the McCanns in her biography.
As far as Wiki is concerned, all pure as the driven and - in CMs case, the McCanns could hardly be excluded, but it is hardly an in depth biography of a prospective member of parliament.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 22.03.14 10:12

Rasputin wrote:I'm sure I once read somewhere that the pink one witnessed special branch raiding a local paper he used to work on as a journalist , the plot thickened further because close behind the police officers on the raid stormed Margret Thatcher , some files were removed from the premises ...be interesting to know what was in them ?....or indeed if anyone took a  peek discovered something untoward that may come in useful later on .....has anyone read of this before ?

No, but sounds interesting. There was also the Trafigura scandal, same sort of thing. Mitchell's career started it's meteoric rise to the MMU when?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin 22.03.14 10:19

How ironic tigger Ester and Clarrie whooshing the whooshers ! big grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.05.14 21:17

Hope you don't mind me bumping this thread but coffee and cakes with CM is next week.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 20.05.14 17:43

It's in the diary! Highlight of my week. 

Actually, it would be quite interesting to grill him face to face over the whole sordid affair. He really does have some questions to answer.

But I forgot, politicians don't answer questions!
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 20.05.14 17:52

j.rob wrote:It's in the diary! Highlight of my week. 

Actually, it would be quite interesting to grill him face to face over the whole sordid affair. He really does have some questions to answer.

Don't forget to take a packet of antacids with you. I'm sure the cake and coffee will be fine but the waffle might be a bit stomach turning.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 31.05.14 2:26

Today's the day!

Clarrie is holding court. An opportunity to meet the man himself. Coffee and cake with Clarrie - a snip at five quid - who could resist - how exciting! (I'm not using any more exclamation marks for fear of copying Kate and Gerry).

An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm - Page 4 Clarence_mitchell_shameless
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 31.05.14 5:41

Look forward to hearing about it, especially numbers attending.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 31.05.14 7:51

He will be too busy doing his bullshit PR talk and shaking hand he won't allow anyone to file question about this case. You'd be lucky to get the first question past him.

It might be useful to ask him:
Is he still Mccanns' paid representative ?

What does he think of OG chances of finding the body ?
If the body links the Mccanns to the crime, would it affect his political ambition ?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 31.05.14 16:10

Come on Clarence, show us your invoices to the Fund. Is there a prompt payment discount? I'm all for those.

Come on Clarence, show us your invoices in the hope that transparency is alive and well.

Come on Clarence, show us that your income didn't come from donations by honest people who sent money to the McCanns in their 'desperate hour' of need.

Come on Clarence, there's nothing to hide.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 02.06.14 9:36

Yesterday's tweet from Clarence Mitchell

Perfect Sunday lunch @CrescentBN1. My local never looked better.

https://twitter.com/mitch_1uk/status/473064805692358656

An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm - Page 4 BpCp7yVIQAASiMB
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 02.06.14 9:45

aquila wrote:Yesterday's tweet from Clarence Mitchell

An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm - Page 4 BpCp7yVIQAASiMB
He's photoshopped. K and G out of those two chairs. Either that or they left after his tasteless joke about K's slice of beef looking like Rocha Negra.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 02.06.14 9:49

@Mirage

There are two dishes on that table, one fried, the other roasted. The big question is did he get a grilling earlier at his coffee and cake venue?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 02.06.14 10:06

aquila wrote:@Mirage

There are two dishes on that table, one fried, the other roasted. The big question is did he get a grilling earlier at his coffee and cake venue?
No he was barbecued, aquila. Witnesses stated he'd been well and truly hauled over the coals.   laughat
ETA: A close pal who did not want to give her mcname quoted him as saying afterwards: "It was like dying in your own back garden."
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 02.06.14 10:21

@Mirage. I've had to wipe coffee off my computer screen. I should have swallowed it before I read your post.

Well it does seem that recently Clarence has moved on from parking, refuse collection, stray dogs and cats and is now moving into the area of promoting local restaurants

Why only on Friday he tweeted

Grt day meeting supporters including Gulam Ahmed, owner of Ladies Mile Tandoori. He's backing myself and @MilesBrighton.

An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm - Page 4 Bo_UwhTIQAAnuOM
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 03.06.14 19:25

aquila wrote:Yesterday's tweet from Clarence Mitchell

what Mr Mitchell partaking of a long boozy lunch? Disgraceful behaviour, he'll be joining the PJ next
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11173

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.06.14 20:42

May be his last supper of fish and chips before porridge time.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 03.06.14 22:32

aiyoyo wrote:May be his last supper of fish and chips before porridge time.

I am sure he will sample the humble pie first
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11173

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.06.14 22:59

Well, humble pie before porridge is probably not an option for him....
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 04.06.14 7:59

aquila wrote:@Mirage. I've had to wipe coffee off my computer screen. I should have swallowed it before I read your post.

Well it does seem that recently Clarence has moved on from parking, refuse collection, stray dogs and cats and is now moving into the area of promoting local restaurants

Why only on Friday he tweeted

Grt day meeting supporters including Gulam Ahmed, owner of Ladies Mile Tandoori. He's backing myself and @MilesBrighton.

An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm - Page 4 Bo_UwhTIQAAnuOM
Body language anyone ?
In the pub photo, where are the hordes of supporters, jostling to get close to Billie No Mates Clarence Mitchell and Shake His Hand.
The pub's empty. They've all done a runner.
It must have been a desperate rush for the exits, even the glass of New Zealand remains intact.
And in the 'take away' picture, the gentleman to C's left, has his hands safely tucked away in his pockets whilst the blond lady has her hands secured in the normal 'don't approach me' crossed armed position.
What are the good people of Brighton really trying to say Clarrie ?
Perhaps there's an opening for a job as 'royal photographer of local pub platters and take-away food' if the MP thing doesn't take off.  nah 

bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin 04.06.14 8:57

Spot on again bobbin , in the previous picture of pinkie with the lady at the dog charity doo, a somewhat disheveled Mitchell had his hand in his pocket ( as opposed to someone elses) and a look on his face which seemed to say ' can we hurry this along please my beer is going warm on the bar ' .

Back to top Go down

An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm - Page 4 Empty 'The Seller of Fish'

Post by Doug D 09.06.14 9:06

Looking back to Astro’s translation of ‘A Estrela de Madeleine’ in the Maddie Case Files re the Luz Key and I just happened upon this little gem which caught my eye:

Chapter 19 The puppets are out there

About this situation, Dr Vitor Silva, a psychologist, wrote in Portugal Diario, on the 22nd of January, 2008:

“Spin Doctor” is a press advisor of sorts, who tries to “turn” or to “condition” the media agenda and the news that break or are about to break. They try to “sell the fish”, to minimize the damages caused by bad news, they counsel their clients in their relationship with the media. Maddie’s parents can count on the services of a former spin doctor of Gordon Brown, the prime minister of Great Britain. It’s an escalade in the media war that is related to this case…

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic11923.html

It’s obviously a literal translation from a Portugese saying, but it just seemed so appropriate for the man from the seaside.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm - Page 4 Empty ''selling fish...''

Post by worriedmum 09.06.14 11:35

An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm - Page 4 MitchellAn opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm - Page 4 VcwD43sM8N7HMD+9zAPjew7x1UdrAWbOpT2gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

The 'one that got away?'        Cod, by any chance?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top