The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm Mm11

An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm Mm11

An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm Regist10

An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm Empty An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm

Post by Guest 09.03.14 21:49

As advertised by Brighton Conservatives

Brighton Pavilion Coffee and Cakes with Clarence Mitchell

On Saturday 31st May

Brighton Pavilion Coffee and Cakes with Councillors, Candidates and Clarence Mitchell being held at Knoyle Hall, Knoyle Road, Brighton. Tickets £5.  2pm until 4pm.  Do pop along and meet the Brighton Pavilion team. For more details call 729243 or email us on

office@brightonandhoveconservatives.com

http://www.brightonandhoveconservatives.com/events/brighton-pavilion-coffee-and-cakes-with-clarence-mitchell/

P.S.  Just send a fiver to Clarence Mitchell, Brighton. It'll get there!

MEANWHILE, however, 'Clarrie's Campaign' is not going so well.

As reported in the local papers and the New Statesman in October last year:

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2013/10/poll-woes-greens-brighton

...although Caroline Lucas won Brighton Pavilion for the Greens in the 2010 General Election, voting support for the Greens has plummeted from 33% down to 21% now - down 12%.

So, who is picking up these former Green Party supporters?

Well, UKIP and others are up by 10% from 6% to 16%.

Labour is also doing better and picking up many Green votes - up by 6% from 32% at the General Elections to 38% now. 

Only one party is not only failing to pick up any Green votes but is actually losing them.

Clarence Mitchell's Conservatives are now only 25%, compared with 29% at the General Election.

DOWN 4%. 

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm Empty Re: An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm

Post by notlongnow 09.03.14 21:56

From the few people i know in Brighton,the greens really are not that popular down there.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm Empty Re: An opportunity to have coffee and cakes with Clarence Mitchell at Knoyle Hall, Brighton - Saturday 31st May, 2pm to 4pm

Post by loopzdaloop 09.03.14 22:17

notlongnow wrote:From the few people i know in Brighton,the greens really are not that popular down there.

From the majority of people I know everywhere, Labour, Lib Dems and the Con's aren't popular anywhere.
Something has to give, you know where you are at with the Greens and you know where you are at with UKIP. The cronyism of the present establishment has to end. One in eleven MP's are related to each other or former MP's. The 'ruling class' has been recognised. Their time is up. Things will change, or the riots of 2010 will seem tame.
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.03.14 22:24

loopzdaloop wrote:
notlongnow wrote:From the few people i know in Brighton,the greens really are not that popular down there.

From the majority of people I know everywhere, Labour, Lib Dems and the Con's aren't popular anywhere.
Something has to give, you know where you are at with the Greens and you know where you are at with UKIP. The cronyism of the present establishment has to end. One in eleven MP's are related to each other or former MP's. The 'ruling class' has been recognised. Their time is up. Things will change, or the riots of 2010 will seem tame.

Agree.  What's happened to the Greens in Brighton - a huge drop in support in such a short time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 09.03.14 22:26

An opportunity to meet the pink one in the close confines of Knoyle Hall?  That has to be worth a fiver of any self-respecting anti's money.  Shall we hire a charabanc?

It seems Clarrie has already lowered the tone with a social gaffe no doubt acquired from his long tenure at Rothley Towers - coffee and cakes after 2pm?  bigshock   And he calls himself a Tory!  Is there no tea to be found in Brighton?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.03.14 23:37

I'd rather have tea and scone myself,  yes   but heard it from reliable source will be doughnuts and fruit cake only.  They discounted the chocolate eclairs in case someone accidentally drops one on his seat and a right sticky mess that would be!     titter 

(and I think he is in enough of a sticky mess as it is!)  sarcastic
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 09.03.14 23:44

Tea and scones at Knoyle hall , it will be just like dining in your own backyard  big grin .

Anybody who lives near should pop down ,and ask him a few questions in all sincerity .he has a duty being a perspective candidate to give at least an acknowledgement of any points raised .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.03.14 23:50

He could start by explaining as the McCann's spokesman why when interviewed by James Whale on Talksport he did not correct James when he referred to the "Fund" twice as a charity - the fact he said nothing to correct him could lead the public to believe it was a clear attempt at deceiving the public into believing it was a charity, which of course it wasn't.

Also he can explain how the "Fund" could be transparent when telling people to put money into an envelope and send to K & G.

Also why should the constituents of Brighton trust him when in McCann case he has said one thing one minute then changed it, numerous discrepancies in what he has said and some might say some blatant untruths.

In short what does he have to offer the constituents of Brighton apart from distortions, confusions, lies, liar  deceit, and a bit of fruit cake and a jam doughnut to try and sweeten them up!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 10.03.14 0:01

fleffer wrote:As advertised by Brighton Conservatives

Brighton Pavilion Coffee and Cakes with Clarence Mitchell

On Saturday 31st May

Brighton Pavilion Coffee and Cakes with Councillors, Candidates and Clarence Mitchell being held at Knoyle Hall, Knoyle Road, Brighton. Tickets £5.  2pm until 4pm.  Do pop along and meet the Brighton Pavilion team. For more details call 729243 or email us on

office@brightonandhoveconservatives.com

http://www.brightonandhoveconservatives.com/events/brighton-pavilion-coffee-and-cakes-with-clarence-mitchell/

P.S.  Just send a fiver to Clarence Mitchell, Brighton. It'll get there!

MEANWHILE, however, 'Clarrie's Campaign' is not going so well.

As reported in the local papers and the New Statesman in October last year:

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2013/10/poll-woes-greens-brighton

...although Caroline Lucas won Brighton Pavilion for the Greens in the 2010 General Election, voting support for the Greens has plummeted from 33% down to 21% now - down 12%.

So, who is picking up these former Green Party supporters?

Well, UKIP and others are up by 10% from 6% to 16%.

Labour is also doing better and picking up many Green votes - up by 6% from 32% at the General Elections to 38% now. 

Only one party is not only failing to pick up any Green votes but is actually losing them.

Clarence Mitchell's Conservatives are now only 25%, compared with 29% at the General Election.

DOWN 4%. 

What a hideous idea. 

Clerence McCreep is beyond......eerrrghhhh.......
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 10.03.14 0:03

Apparently so they say , due to the pink shirt, he will gain many many votes in that particular constituency  .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 10.03.14 0:05

The obvious question would surely be to ask him whether he has a mobile phone or watch on him...and why he thinks a group of British middle class professionals would not have a watch or mobile phone on them when they dine out of an evening on holiday.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.03.14 0:22

Yes not many people go out and about without their mobile  onphone
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.03.14 0:29

Updated News on the Cakes

In view of all the fairy stories being told I understand there will also be a nice selection of fairy cakes as well!   yes 

I would also like to ask him if he really thinks it is acceptable to feed false information to the press and then have a video of former US prosecutor Wendy Murphy to play to the audience.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 10.03.14 1:10

Come meet me at Knoyle hall for tea and cream scones cos i am so important and that far up me own arse i can fool you little plebs..sleep well tonight  Clarence.. don't keep yourself up at all hours in the middle of the night and early hours in your quest to stick up for Kate and gerry.gerry will throw you under the bus with out a second thought
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 10.03.14 4:46

IMO, if faced with the choice, Gerry would opt to throw Kate under a bus as the wee one's need of Clarence to give credence to his fantastic lies and cloak his duplicitous nature in respectability is far greater that any need he has for his spouse, petunia

The converse is that, if faced with the choice of his neck or theirs, G&K will find themselves under Clarence's tory blue campaign bus  big grin
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 10.03.14 7:32

Coffee and seedy cake would be more appropriate!
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.03.14 8:33

I can't believe he's charging five quid a head (I can but ...well ...oh, you know what I mean)

Who in their right minds are going to pay to listen to some political non-entity droning on in an attempt to get them to vote for him. It's like getting turkeys to pay for Christmas.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.03.14 8:39

Cor blimey guvnor, 5 quid to have a cup of coffee and a slice of cake with a political party who are seeking/relying upon a vote and donations to their funds.

You have to hand it to them for their bare faced cheek. I love the 'ticket' thingy. You have to apply/subscribe to attend. Those buggers aren't just fleecing Joe Public they're asking for your details. You have to pay to go and give your details to listen to them! It's mastery (is that a word?)

Clarrie, dearest, pinkest Clarrie, is this your best campaign strategy?

Will you be 'dressing down' for this event? I quite liked the arranged photo shoot of you in your posh fleece on the 'streets' of Brighton and Hove. You were so 'with it' whilst looking completely out of place. I'm warming to you as you are dedicating yourself to stray dogs and parking problems. I do hope that enough parking spaces are found for those eager to give a fiver to grace your presence and I hope that leftover cake is given to the stray dogs (although it now seems your Party hates sugar and it's the root of all evil).

Clarrie, I'm concerned about your wardrobe here. What will you wear? Will it be a stuffy suit? Will it be a 'get down with the kids sort of thing'? Will it be a compromise and a casual suit jacket over jeans with an open neck shirt? It's good to avoid wearing a tie as it can be misconstrued.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.03.14 8:40

ultimaThule wrote:IMO, if faced with the choice, Gerry would opt to throw Kate under a bus as the wee one's need of Clarence to give credence to his fantastic lies and cloak his duplicitous nature in respectability is far greater that any need he has for his spouse, petunia

The converse is that, if faced with the choice of his neck or theirs, G&K will find themselves under Clarence's tory blue campaign bus  big grin

I can see old Clarrie trying to claim that he was working undercover the entire time he was with the McCanns and his role was pivotal in bringing them to justice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.03.14 9:25

aquila wrote:

Clarrie, I'm concerned about your wardrobe here. What will you wear? Will it be a stuffy suit? Will it be a 'get down with the kids sort of thing'? Will it be a compromise and a casual suit jacket over jeans with an open neck shirt? It's good to avoid wearing a tie as it can be misconstrued.

A sewer rat will always look a sewer rat no matter the outfit.  Brighton will become Dimton if they support a RAT.
He might as well give up now, he's not going to arrive at it.

Maybe Kate will be on hand to give him advice on clothes accessorized with yellow wrist band.
He was there for her during her needs, will she be there for him ? Holding his hands, waring T-shirts imprinted Vote "CM"?
I imagine she would get special VIP treatment, no need to pay fiver and get to sit beside him.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 10.03.14 9:36

I live seconds from that hall
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.03.14 9:49

Saturday 31st May is my 40th birthday. Gift to self?  Mr 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.03.14 9:53

aquila wrote:I'm warming to you as you are dedicating yourself to stray dogs and parking problems.

No way! Does he think irony means "a bit like iron"?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.03.14 9:56

noddy100 wrote:I live seconds from that hall

You're hereby appointed to represent all of us at the Forum, to democratically gauge the Young Hopefull's convictions on assorted criminal behavior, budgeting the judiciary and the police forces, and the re-introduction of the Death Penalty for capital offenses.

I think I am unanimous on this appointment

PS See to it that you eat enough coffee & cake to recoup your fiver!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top