The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The latest news: there is no news!

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The latest news: there is no news!

Post by Guest on 10.03.14 15:58

On the plus side, it's a relief to find that Tony Bennett hasn't completely vanished off the face of the Earth.

Back to top Go down

Not exactly new news but the Mirror have this up today

Post by TMH on 10.03.14 16:05

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/missing-malaysia-airlines-plane-mh370-3225332

Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: Other mysterious cases of people, planes and boats VANISHING into thin air

Maddie McCann disappeared without a trace in May 2007, while she was on holiday with her family in Praia da Luz, Portugal.
Her parents Kate and Gerry had left Madeline and her twin siblings in the room while they went for dinner in a nearby restaurant with a group of friends.
They then allegedly took turns to check on them, before Kate discovered her eldest daughter was missing at around 10pm.
It was first treated as an abduction by local police, before theories she may have died in the apartment arose and her parents became suspects.
That line of enquiry eventually ran cold, and several theories over who could have snatched the then three-year-old have surfaced ever since.
It became one of the most reported missing persons cases in the world, capturing millions' of people's hearts.
[url=http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/scotland yard]British detectives[/url] launched a fresh investigation into the youngster's disappearance in July last year - two years into a review of the case - and made renewed appeals on television in the UK, the Netherlands and Germany.
After shelving their inquiry into Madeleine's disappearance Portuguese authorities said last October that a review had uncovered enough new information to justify reopening it.
Verdict: Missing

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/missing-malaysia-airlines-plane-mh370-3225332#ixzz2vZnqt5g5 
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

TMH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 10.03.14 16:10

Woah, nice wording, unusual for The Mirror:

'They then allegedly took turns to check on them, before Kate discovered her eldest daughter was missing at around 10pm.'

and regarding the parents as suspects:

'That line of enquiry eventually ran cold'

rather than the usual 'parents were cleared' rubbish.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 10.03.14 16:11

@TMH wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/missing-malaysia-airlines-plane-mh370-3225332

Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: Other mysterious cases of people, planes and boats VANISHING into thin air

Maddie McCann disappeared without a trace in May 2007, while she was on holiday with her family in Praia da Luz, Portugal.
Her parents Kate and Gerry had left Madeline and her twin siblings in the room while they went for dinner in a nearby restaurant with a group of friends.
They then allegedly took turns to check on them, before Kate discovered her eldest daughter was missing at around 10pm.
It was first treated as an abduction by local police, before theories she may have died in the apartment arose and her parents became suspects.
That line of enquiry eventually ran cold, and several theories over who could have snatched the then three-year-old have surfaced ever since.
It became one of the most reported missing persons cases in the world, capturing millions' of people's hearts.
[url=http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/scotland yard]British detectives[/url] launched a fresh investigation into the youngster's disappearance in July last year - two years into a review of the case - and made renewed appeals on television in the UK, the Netherlands and Germany.
After shelving their inquiry into Madeleine's disappearance Portuguese authorities said last October that a review had uncovered enough new information to justify reopening it.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/missing-malaysia-airlines-plane-mh370-3225332#ixzz2vZnqt5g5 
 My bold above.  Oh dear.... ALLEGEDLY checked,

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 10.03.14 16:17

As the written word is open to involuntary or deliberate misinpretation, rd, I thought it necesary to make some qualification so as not to give those apologists for the McCanns cause to assert that they did no more than make 'one error of judgement' and wish to assure you that, insodoing, it was not my intention to find fault with your use of the phrase as I have every confidence that you are able to make such distinction where appropriate.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 10.03.14 16:40

Clay Regazzoni wrote:On the plus side, it's a relief to find that Tony Bennett hasn't completely vanished off the face of the Earth.
I second your sentiment, Clay, and hope that Tony's notable absence from this forum is due to circumstances other than him having succumbed to the whoosh virus,

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 10.03.14 17:02

@ultimaThule wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:On the plus side, it's a relief to find that Tony Bennett hasn't completely vanished off the face of the Earth.
I second your sentiment, Clay, and hope that Tony's notable absence from this forum is due to circumstances other than him having succumbed to the whoosh virus,
Or being at Her Majesty's Pleasure, as the McCanns want.
But they didn't get it, did they.
Only a third of his Old Age Pension.

Good Catholics, you understand. Always ready to turn the other stone cheek, to forgive those who trespass against them,
Full of the Milk of Human kindness
Which has been turned into the Yoghurt of Inhuman Malice by their own Bile.

Actually TB has posted elsewhere so is still free!

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 10.03.14 17:40

rotfl @ 'Yoghurt of Inhuman Malice'.

I've always thought of Gerry's permanent look of sneering disdain for those around him as being capable of turning wine into vinegar and I've seen looks on Kate's face which would curdle milk.  yes

The McCanns may have become devout chuchgoers for appearance sake, but I very much doubt they've ever adhered to the tenets of Roman Catholicism or any other creed which encompasses the concept of morality.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 10.03.14 18:02

@PeterMac wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:

Good Catholics, you understand.  Always ready to turn the other stone  cheek, to forgive those who trespass against them,

I find it fascinating that three 'prolific' posters on this forum (Clay Regazzoni, ultimaThule and the newly departed marconi/bellum) are worried about Tony Bennett's 'absence'. So worried that Tony hadn't written anything for a few hours were they it caused them much concern and all three of them were moved enough ask questions.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 10.03.14 18:12

So, Marconi has been shown the door.  Missed that .  About time really.  That ridiculous post about ILORs = International LOgatory Retters kind of gave the poster away, if nothing else.   Such an active poster and yet didn't seem to know what ILORs meant.   Yeah right.

I actually thought that it could be China Girl posting as it did seem to be taking the proverbial.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin on 10.03.14 18:16

Intersesting they've used " her " eldest daughter and not " their " eldest daughter as well .

Rasputin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.03.14 18:18

@plebgate wrote:So, Marconi has been shown the door.  Missed that .  About time really.  That ridiculous post about ILORs = International LOgatory Retters kind of gave the poster away, if nothing else.   Such an active poster and yet didn't seem to know what ILORs meant.   Yeah right.

I actually thought that it could be China Girl posting as it did seem to be taking the proverbial.

Marconi is still a member of the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.03.14 18:19

Ladyinred wrote:
@plebgate wrote:So, Marconi has been shown the door.  Missed that .  About time really.  That ridiculous post about ILORs = International LOgatory Retters kind of gave the poster away, if nothing else.   Such an active poster and yet didn't seem to know what ILORs meant.   Yeah right.

No he isn't, unless under another name. Now back on topic please.

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 10.03.14 18:20

Thanks LadyinRed.   OOOPS.   I took Aquilla's post to mean that the poster had been booted.  Oh well, my thoughts are out of the bag now.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.03.14 18:21

candyfloss wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:

No he isn't, unless under another name.  Now back on topic please.

He's still listed as a member.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.03.14 18:22

Ladyinred wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:

No he isn't, unless under another name.  Now back on topic please.

He's still listed as a member.

Even if you are banned you are listed as a member............now back to the original topic please.

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 10.03.14 18:47

@aquila wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:

Good Catholics, you understand.  Always ready to turn the other stone  cheek, to forgive those who trespass against them,

I find it fascinating that three 'prolific' posters on this forum (Clay Regazzoni, ultimaThule and the newly departed marconi/bellum) are worried about Tony Bennett's 'absence'. So worried that Tony hadn't written anything for a few hours were they it caused them much concern and all three of them were moved enough ask questions.
And your point is, aquila?

You are a member of this forum who could be described as 'prolific poster' and I've noted your absence on occasion, but I haven't been moved to enquire as to your wellbeing as you are not subject to the constraints which have been imposed on Tony Bennett.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH on 10.03.14 19:06

@TMH wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/missing-malaysia-airlines-plane-mh370-3225332

I see that Maddie has now been deleted from the above article. Bet it's been Carter Rucked!!  sad

TMH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 10.03.14 19:11

@aquila wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:

Is there really any need for this provocation Aquila ?

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.03.14 19:12

@TMH wrote:

[size=13.63636302947998]Maddie McCann disappeared without a trace in May 2007, while she was on holiday with her family in Praia da Luz, Portugal.[/size]
[size=13.63636302947998]Her parents Kate and Gerry had left Madeline and her twin siblings in the room while they went for dinner in a nearby restaurant with a group of friends.[/size]
[size=13.63636302947998]They then allegedly took turns to check on them, before Kate discovered her eldest daughter was missing at around 10pm.[/size]
[size=13.63636302947998]It was first treated as an abduction by local police, before theories she may have died in the apartment arose and her parents became suspects.[/size]
[size=13.63636302947998]That line of enquiry eventually ran cold, and several theories over who could have snatched the then three-year-old have surfaced ever since.[/size]
[size=13.63636302947998]It became one of the most reported missing persons cases in the world, capturing millions' of people's hearts.[/size]
[size=13.63636302947998][url=http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/scotland yard]British detectives[/url] launched a fresh investigation into the youngster's disappearance in July last year - two years into a review of the case - and made renewed appeals on television in the UK, the Netherlands and Germany.[/size]
[size=13.63636302947998]After shelving their inquiry into Madeleine's disappearance Portuguese authorities said last October that a review had uncovered enough new information to justify reopening it.[/size]
[size=13.63636302947998]Verdict: Missing[/size]

I see that Maddie has now been deleted from the above article. Bet it's been Carer Rucked!!  sad

Her photo is still there

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 10.03.14 19:12

@TMH wrote:

I see that Maddie has now been deleted from the above article. Bet it's been Carer Rucked!!  sad

Good grief, it's like living in North Korea at times.Who are we going to cast in the role of that podgy president with the odd hair? KimYung or whatever his name is. Obviously someone working outside normal office hours on behalf of the tyrannical twosome.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 10.03.14 19:17

These are bad times when a simple statement of fact is removed from a media story.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 10.03.14 19:20

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"allegedly" took turns

Absolutely RIGHT for saying that!

We ONLY have 'her/their' 'word' for 'checking'.

WHO 'saw' them 'checking'?

NOBODY!

Just ONLY the T9's 'word' and we know exactly what that is worth, with all their 'lies', allegedly!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 10.03.14 19:21

It seems the article has been whooshed, but the photo of Madeleine remains as evidence of another soul who vanished off the face of the earth without trace, TMH.

The Mirror appears to be champing at the bit and only Carter Ruck can keep them in check until such time as even those most notorious of UK libel lawyers will be unable to rein the MSM in.  

A 5 minute phone call to a Fleet Street editor?  That'll be another £5,000 + disbursements + VAT paid from the proceeds of the lifestyle fund.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 10.03.14 19:23

@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:These are bad times when a simple statement of fact is removed from a media story.

You`re so right.  I think we`ve all become accustomed to McCann info being whooshed, which is bad enough in itself, but when you stand back and realise it is purely a `simple statement of fact` it really is getting like North Korea.  Just shows how we`ve become brainwashed into thinking that all McCann truths will be whooshed.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum