The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CROCODILE 'TEARS' FROM HOGAN-HOWE! Mm11

CROCODILE 'TEARS' FROM HOGAN-HOWE! Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CROCODILE 'TEARS' FROM HOGAN-HOWE! Mm11

CROCODILE 'TEARS' FROM HOGAN-HOWE! Regist10

CROCODILE 'TEARS' FROM HOGAN-HOWE!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CROCODILE 'TEARS' FROM HOGAN-HOWE! Empty CROCODILE 'TEARS' FROM HOGAN-HOWE!

Post by jeanmonroe 07.03.14 16:55

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/the-worst-day-of-my-career-met-chief-sir-bernard-hoganhowe-vows-to-reform-police-force-after-stephen-lawrence-spy-scandal-9176250.html

The worst day of my career: Met chief Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe vows to reform police force after Stephen Lawrence spy scandal

Justin Davenport, Crime Editor
Nicholas Cecil
Published: 07 March 2014
Updated: 15:01, 07 March 2014

Met Commissioner Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe today said the damning report on police spying and alleged corruption in the Stephen Lawrence case was the worst day of his career and he pledged to reform the force.
Speaking to the Standard, he stressed it was “awful” to see Stephen’s parents Neville and Doreen struggling to hold back tears as they responded yesterday to a string of shocking revelations 21 years after their son was murdered.
With the Met’s reputation under fire over the latest findings, the “Plebgate” storm and the phone hacking scandal, Sir Bernard emphasised his duty to ensure “trust and confidence” in the force.
“This was a devastating report for the Metropolitan Police and one of the worst days that I have seen as a police officer,” he said in his first response to yesterday’s Ellison Report.
“To see Neville and Doreen Lawrence struggling through their tears was awful. The Met has come to know them well and I have enormous respect for their quiet dignity and powerful determination to see justice, which I share.
“I cannot rewrite history and the events of the past but I do have a responsibility to ensure the trust and the confidence of the people of London in the Met now and in the future.
--------------------------------------------------------------
he (HH) stressed it was “awful” to see Stephen’s parents Neville and Doreen struggling to hold back tears

“To see Neville and Doreen Lawrence struggling through their tears was awful"

All highly 'laudible and awful' from the Met Commissioner Hogan-Howe UNTIL you read THIS!

http://www.securityoracle.com/news/Met-Chief-Briefed-On-Lawrence-Spying_21121.html
Met Chief Briefed On Lawrence Spying
Date: Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Source: The Guardian Unlimited

Bernard Hogan-Howe WAS BRIEFED ABOUT police infiltration of groups linked to campaign 11 months BEFORE (Lawrence) family was told

Scotland Yard has ADMITTED that commissioner Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe WAS told a YEAR ago that undercover officers had SPIED on supporters of Stephen Lawrence's family but did not tell the murdered teenager's parents for another 11 months.

A letter seen by the Guardian states that Hogan-Howe was PERSONALLY briefed on 16 August 2012 about the infiltration by police of groups involved with and supporting the Lawrence campaign for justice after officers bungled the 1993 case.

On Monday Scotland Yard said the Lawrence family had not been told of this until 28 June this year, after the Guardian reported allegations from a former undercover officer turned whistleblower
In a written response, Creedon said the commissioner was briefed on 16 August last year that the police's internal investigation into the undercover unit had shown the targeting of supporters of the Lawrences.

Hogan-Howe was briefed by the deputy assistant commissioner Patricia Gallen and by the senior investigating officer on the inquiry into the activities of the Met's uundercover unit

Creedon wrote: "The briefing … included the fact that the SDS were providing information on groups that were involved and were supporting the Lawrence campaign."

A Metropolitan police spokesperson said on Monday: "As part of a wider briefing on Operation Herne on 16 August 2012 [b]the commissioner was briefed[/b by DAC Patricia Gallan that the inquiry received information which indicated undercover officers were deployed into supporters and campaigns surrounding the murder of Stephen Lawrence."

The Met declined to say why the information had not been passed on to the Lawrence family earlier.

The Met admitted last month that at least two undercover officers "were deployed into the supporters and campaigns surrounding the murder of Stephen Lawrence".
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No more crocodile 'tears' for the Lawrence's Hogan-Howe

YOU EFFING KNEW ABOUT SPYING ON THEM!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Met Commissioner Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe today said the damning report on police spying and alleged corruption in the Stephen Lawrence case was the worst day of his career

REALLY?

Wait until you explain your Hillsborough 'role'!
------------------------------------------------------------------
BHH “I cannot rewrite history and the events of the past but I do have a responsibility to ensure the trust and the confidence of the people..."

Better get around to Operation Grange then, Mr Howe!

They have been trying to 'rewrite/retrofit' history about the 'disappearance' of a 3 years old child for almost 3 years now!

Rewriting 'timelimes' vanishing 'witnesses' 2 E-Fits of 'somebody' whose face NO ONE has ever seen etc.,

WHO 'produced' them, i ask?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Worst day of you career?

REALLY?

Wait until you, and your 'elite' team of £7.500,000.00p and rising daily by £6,778.00p, taxpayer funded, 38 full time experienced detectives, if they TRY to 'cover up/ whitewash'  a small child's 'disappearance' or 'murder', to use your own words, Mr Howe!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

CROCODILE 'TEARS' FROM HOGAN-HOWE! Empty Rule No 1. Sack someone.

Post by PeterMac 07.03.14 17:08

http://news.sky.com/story/1222450/counter-terror-cop-moved-after-lawrence-report
Police counter-terrorism Commander Richard Walton has been temporarily removed from his post following after a report into the original Stephen Lawrence murder investigation.
The Ellison report revealed an undercover officer, known only as N81, had been planted among supporters of the Lawrence family at the time of the Macpherson inquiry into racism in the Metropolitan Police.
In 1988, Mr Walton, who was then an acting detective inspector working on Scotland Yard's Lawrence review team, responsible for making submissions to the judicial inquiry, met N81, the report found.
Sir Paul Condon was Met Police Commissioner from 1993 to 2000
Commander Walton will now be moved from SO15 to a non-operational role, Scotland Yard said on Friday.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

CROCODILE 'TEARS' FROM HOGAN-HOWE! Empty Re: CROCODILE 'TEARS' FROM HOGAN-HOWE!

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 07.03.14 17:10

In the midst of all this, surely white-washing Operation Grange would be very unwise indeed.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.03.14 17:20

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:In the midst of all this, surely white-washing Operation Grange would be very unwise indeed.

You'd think so, wouldn't you?

But, we are dealing with the Met and BHH here!

The same BHH who 'backed his, now convicted, LYING 30 year career police officer, 100%', which resulted in a Cabinet Minister having to resign

The same BHH who was announced as going to lead a balloon launch with all money 'raised' going to the McCanns 'Madeleine Fund: Leaving no stone unturned'
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.03.14 17:26

jeanmonroe wrote: [...]
But, we are dealing with the Met and BHH here!

The same BHH who 'supported' a balloon launch with all money 'raised' going to the McCanns Madeleine Fund: Leaving no stone unturned'
Jeanmonroe, could you please recognise that there are ONLY early June 2007 news articles ANNOUNCING BHH leading a balloon launch and no proof whatsoever of him actually doing that?
To the contrary ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 07.03.14 17:39

Of course the worst day of his career.
Even the  Home secretary  is getting involved in it.
What about the worst days of Stephen's family?
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 07.03.14 17:44

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:In the midst of all this, surely white-washing Operation Grange would be very unwise indeed.

Not only unwise but also impossible.
Maybe this is God's hand, helping Madeleine, the poor thing.
But I still trust Redwood.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 07.03.14 17:51

As far as Operation Grange is concerned the McCanns & Co are not suspects. Where can they go from there?
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 07.03.14 19:18

Sure it has been said before but at 40 years old I now have zero faith in our police force.  

I was brought up to be 100% confident and respect our police force.  Not anymore they have shown time after time they can't be trusted.  I hope a majority of Police officers are still trust worthy but the ones that seem to run the show don't seem to be.

Plebgate reinforced that, the police were determined to take a senior scalp in protest to budget cuts.  They enjoyed increased spending in the policing when overall crime was dropping, that was a first time ever.  They engineered a plan to frame an innocent man.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe 07.03.14 19:40

Pershing36 wrote:  They engineered a plan to frame an innocent man.

Only the one, Pershing, they've been fitting people up since time immemorial and certainly before the advent of your birth on this planet. The first publicised case was in the early 1960's when a brick was planted on a protestor. It was explained away at the time by stating the officer had suffered a mental breakdown and retired on full pension.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2008/sep/18/police

Then of course there was the case of Blair Peach in 1979.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/apr/27/blair-peach-killed-police-met-report

I could go on, but I doubt whether there’d be enough internet space to accommodate the list.
diatribe

Activity : 608

Back to top Go down

Post by justathought 07.03.14 19:52

[quote="diatribe"] Deleted [quote]
diatribe
i will leave it others on this board to decide whether your post was "racist". Personally my view is that you were expressing a view and hopefully the ethnic origin of those referred to, was irrelevant to the point you were making?
I suppose the significant different between the Laurence case and Madeleine's. Is that the Laurence family were clearly wronged. It might even be that they "milked things" following on from the tragic event that occurred. However with the MCCanns, they appear to have "milked things" when it could well be they aren't innocent parties?
justathought

Activity : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 07.03.14 21:30

SixMillionQuid wrote:

As far as Operation Grange is concerned the McCanns & Co are not suspects. Where can they go from there?

...down the Lodge?
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

CROCODILE 'TEARS' FROM HOGAN-HOWE! Empty "Head's up" for candyfloss and other moderators here

Post by justathought 07.03.14 21:37

Fellow posters
Firstly, apologise for this post being off topic. And for what its worth is no way is a comment on the rights and wrongs of any moderating decisions made.
Queried why this thread was deleted earlier. As was a bit "narked" this had happened, for a number of reasons. Got a very quick reply and explanation from "candyfloss" as to what was going on. If my memory serves me well, the same "candyfloss" whom was still moderating up until the witching hour last night.
I suppose my point is that it is easy to forget the time and effort some folks put into fighting a cause they believe in. Easy to take things for granted, as I and some others may do, and assume the site runs itself.
justathought

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe 07.03.14 21:45

You would be correct in that assumption, Justathought, the race, creed or religion of the Lawrences has nothing to do with with my feelings towards the preferential treatment received by them, much of it to the detriment of others.

I do have to wonder however whether my posting would have received the same condemnation if the Lawrences were of a lighter complexion. I remember a few yrs. ago, a couple of jewish jewellers I occasionally deal with in the Hatton Gnd. area had an 18ct. white gold Rolex Day Date wristwatch snatched off them on their premises, where upon upon calling in the local Holborn police, they were told in no uncertain terms ''There probably won't be much we can do about it, we have to be very careful in dealing with these people,'' They had apparently formed the opinion that because of the nature of the crime the perpetrator was black and it was only after being informed that the thief was of romany appearance that they decided to investigate the matter.

In any event, the matter wasn't investigated too thoroughly despite the trade price of the watch at the time being around the £5,000 mark, apparently it wasn't only blacks that the Met. police had problems with pursuing, they were also a tad wary of gypsies. No doubt, as with some members of this forum, their superiors didn't wish to incur the wrath of ethnic minorities either.
diatribe

Activity : 608

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 07.03.14 21:46

Justathought - I often wish the case could be solved just so Candyfloss and the mods can have a decent rest.  I don`t know how they do it.   roses

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

CROCODILE 'TEARS' FROM HOGAN-HOWE! Empty "candyfloss" is now on-air and taking any requests!

Post by justathought 07.03.14 21:48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6TNoVvZCMk
justathought

Back to top Go down

Post by justathought 07.03.14 22:10

diatribe wrote:You would be correct in that assumption, Justathought, the race, creed or religion of the Lawrences has nothing to do with with my feelings towards the preferential treatment received by them, much of it to the detriment of others.

I do have to wonder however whether my posting would have received the same condemnation if the Lawrences were of a a lighter complexion. I remember a few yrs. ago, a couple of jewish jewellers I occasionally deal with in the Hatton Gnd. area had an 18ct. white gold Rolex Day Date wristwatch snatched off them on their premises, where upon upon calling in the local Holborn police, they were told in no uncertain terms ''There probably won't be much we can do about it, we have to be very careful in dealing with these people,'' They had apparently formed the opinion that because of the nature of the crime the perpetrator was black and it was only after being informed that the thief was of romany appearance that they decided to investigate the matter.

In any event, the matter wasn't investigated too thoroughly despite the trade price of the watch at the time being around the £5,000 mark, apparently it wasn't only blacks that the Met. police had problems with pursuing, they were also a tad wary of gypsies. No doubt, as with some members of this forum, their superiors didn't wish to incur the wrath of ethnic minorities either.
diatribe
You raise a very valid point to my mind. 
As in consistency and apparent "double standards". What you have written may come over as being "controversial", "provocative" etc. But I am sure your version of events is true. 
Different situation and different factors involved. But the Madeleine case also is one of "double standards" and lack of consistency. Would we be on this forum today, if "Madeleine" had in fact been an ethnic minority underprivileged child coming from a "sink estate"?
justathought

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 07.03.14 23:06

SixMillionQuid wrote:

Sigh ... I've responded to this point so many times now, I'll just refer you to my previous replies.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 07.03.14 23:11

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26485664

Hogan-Howe vows to restore trust in Met after new Lawrence row

The head of the Metropolitan Police has vowed to win back the public's trust after a damning report found officers spied on the family of murdered black teenager Stephen Lawrence.

There's one simple way to start rebuilding that trust, and all of us here know what that is.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

CROCODILE 'TEARS' FROM HOGAN-HOWE! Empty hogan howe

Post by mariola 07.03.14 23:17

diatribe wrote:You would be correct in that assumption, Justathought, the race, creed or religion of the Lawrences has nothing to do with with my feelings towards the preferential treatment received by them, much of it to the detriment of others.

I do have to wonder however whether my posting would have received the same condemnation if the Lawrences were of a lighter complexion. I remember a few yrs. ago, a couple of jewish jewellers I occasionally deal with in the Hatton Gnd. area had an 18ct. white gold Rolex Day Date wristwatch snatched off them on their premises, where upon upon calling in the local Holborn police, they were told in no uncertain terms ''There probably won't be much we can do about it, we have to be very careful in dealing with these people,'' They had apparently formed the opinion that because of the nature of the crime the perpetrator was black and it was only after being informed that the thief was of romany appearance that they decided to investigate the matter.

having read your previous post before it was wooshed(and the response), i think many people will have agreed with you but would not have been brave enough to put it in  print. bravo diatribe.
mariola

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 07.03.14 23:18

Brian Paddick just on Newsnight following BBC news announcing that they have unearthed a document which was stated not to exist : showing the name of the suspected corrupt cop in the Lawrence case  [ said to have worked for the father of one of the convicted murderers].
 This ex- cop's name shows up multiple times as being linked to the investigation re Daniel Morgan.  The existence of such a document was denied within the last month.

Paddick said this was on BHH's watch and if it is shown that he had knowledge of this document and misled the public, it will be fatal for him. He will not be able to remain in charge of the Met.

The Lawrence case is disgusting. How anyone could say that the couple might have " milked it " is beyond me.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 07.03.14 23:35

diatribe.I have never been or ever will be a racist person NEVER.. Stephen Lawrence was a victim of an unprovoked crime, and to loose your young son must have been heartbreaking for his parents..I respect the way his mother has fought for his justice all these years..but weather people agree with me or not on this forum i have said for many years Doreen Lawrence has made a fortune from her sons death.
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.03.14 0:40

Hogan-Howe is going to get the Met respected again?

Yeah, right!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2575828/Corrupt-officer-Lawrence-case-linked-murder-private-investigator-axe-head.html

Corrupt officer in Lawrence case could be linked to murder of private investigator found with an axe in his head  >>  Former detective sergeant John Davidson could have links to P.I murder  >>  Private Investigator Daniel Morgan was found with axe in head in 1987  >>  Davidson was also highlighted in the Stephen Lawrence murder review  >>  Theresa May said corruption was 'factor' in Lawrence investigation  >>  Mark Ellison QC's review has alleged that Davidson was in pay of gangster

By Luke Garratt
PUBLISHED: 18:05, 7 March 2014 | UPDATED: 18:27, 7 March 2014

CROCODILE 'TEARS' FROM HOGAN-HOWE! Article-0-0514704E0000044D-658_306x423

Retired policeman John Davidson who has been accused of being corrupt during the time of the Stephen Lawrence murder, and has now been allegedly tied to the murder of a private investigator in 1987

An allegedly corrupt officer who worked on the Stephen Lawrence murder investigation could be linked to an unsolved case concerning the killing of a private investigator.

Former detective sergeant John Davidson was named as suspected of having corrupt links to the gangster father of one of the thugs who was ultimately convicted of Stephen's murder in Mark Ellison QC's review.

Announcing the findings, Home Secretary Theresa May said Mr Ellison had established possible links between Mr Davidson and the investigation into the murder of private investigator Daniel Morgan.

Mr Morgan was found with an axe in his head in a pub car park in south-east London on March 10, 1987, and remains one of Scotland Yard's longest unsolved murder case.

Last year, Mrs May appointed an independent panel to look at 'police involvement in the murder' after Scotland Yard admitted corruption was a 'debilitating factor' in the original investigation.

The Home Secretary said: 'Ellison also refers to possible links between an allegedly corrupt officer involved in the Stephen Lawrence case - DS Davidson - and the investigation into the murder of Daniel Morgan.

CROCODILE 'TEARS' FROM HOGAN-HOWE! Article-0-009D2CED00000514-809_634x656

Daniel Morgan, Private detective. Morgan was killed in 1987 in a south London car park, but no-one has been brought to justice for one of the longest unsolved murder cases on Scotland Yard's books

Mr Ellison set out allegations that Mr Davidson was in the pay of Clifford Norris, drug-smuggling father of David Norris, who was convicted of Stephen's murder in 2012.

Claims against Mr Davidson, who has always denied wrongdoing, were made by his former colleague Neil Putnam, a corrupt officer turned supergrass.

Mr Davidson and Putnam were part of the so-called 'groovy gang' - detectives based at the East Dulwich office of the now disbanded south east regional crime squad (Sercs).

(article continues...)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 08.03.14 0:56

Welcome back Tony, glad to see you're well and back in action! ;-)
whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 08.03.14 1:13

Until someone uses the F word, we will never find out what has being going on. :)
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top