The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Mikaeel Kular

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:33 pm

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
We're a rare breed, most of the population are more interested in Celebrity Big Brother than a criminal case.

Or, 'Benefits Street'

Oh, don't! I can't bring myself to watch it. We know what's going on out there, and it's not entertaining. It's scary - makes me want to nip down to BandQ and get another lock for the front door and blackout curtains!
You have no need to be scared of the people from Benefits Street Smokeandmirrors. They're not the ones doing the damage. They are the consequence of successive badly run governments (parallel governments). The ones we have to fear are the deviants creating all this mess because they ain't finished yet.

Sorry  offtopic

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suep on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:33 am

@Daisy wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
We're a rare breed, most of the population are more interested in Celebrity Big Brother than a criminal case.

Or, 'Benefits Street'

Oh, don't! I can't bring myself to watch it. We know what's going on out there, and it's not entertaining. It's scary - makes me want to nip down to BandQ and get another lock for the front door and blackout curtains!
You have no need to be scared of the people from Benefits Street Smokeandmirrors. They're not the ones doing the damage. They are the consequence of successive badly run governments (parallel governments). The ones we have to fear are the deviants creating all this mess because they ain't finished yet.

Sorry  offtopic

Absolutely spot on, Daisy!

suep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:40 am

@suep wrote:
@Daisy wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:

Or, 'Benefits Street'

Sorry  offtopic

Absolutely spot on, Daisy!

Eta: those deviants are now busy putting the solution to the problem they've created in place. Total control.
(Sorry CF for more OT)

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:27 am

From the scotsman

THE MOTHER of three-year-old Mikaeel Kular will appear in court in Edinburgh for a second time today charged with his murder and attempting to defeat the ends of justice.

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:58 pm

Rosdeep Adekoya           

THE mother of dead three-year-old Mikaeel Kular has appeared in court for a second time, charged with murder.

Rosdeep Kular, 33, who appeared under her married name of Rosdeep Adekoya, is also charged with attempting to defeat the ends of justice.
The charges have not changed since she first appeared last week.
Both appearances have been in private. Today’s full committal hearing marked the start of the procurator fiscal’s investigations.
Any trial should now take place within 140 days, although this could still change.
Ms Kular made no plea or declaration and was remanded into custody after being fully committed.

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:42 pm

Very sad,...... How little Mikaeel died..............

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:25 am

It is sad,Poor little mite

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:34 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Julchen on Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:08 pm

When I read the "cause of death being peritonitis and intestinal haemorrhage",yesterday,  my first thought was: "What was first?" Was the peritonitis caused by the haemorrhage or the heamorrhage the result of a not treated peritonitis?
If the later is the case: what caused the internal/abdominal bleeding?

Jule

Julchen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:40 pm

@Julchen wrote:When I read the "cause of death being peritonitis and intestinal haemorrhage",yesterday,  my first thought was: "What was first?" Was the peritonitis caused by the haemorrhage or the heamorrhage the result of a not treated peritonitis?
If the later is the case: what caused the internal/abdominal bleeding?

Jule

Yes, one wonders what caused the abdominal bleeding.  Peritonitis is often caused by untreated appendicitis but this sounds different. 
"Peritonitis is a bacterial or fungal infection of the peritoneum, a silk-like membrane that lines your inner abdominal wall and covers the organs within your abdomen. Peritonitis can result from any rupture (perforation) in your abdomen, or as a complication of other medical conditions. "

If it had been his appendix that had ruptured, I`m not sure if that causes abdominal bleeding - just fills the abdominal cavity with pus.  Sounds like it could have been another organ that ruptured and bled.  Whatever, the poor mite must have been in such awful pain for a long time.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:03 pm

Peritonitis is indeed extremely painful and if not treated in time and correctly in most cases lethal. With an internal bleeding, it sounds to me like he was kicked / hit hard in the belly ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:09 pm

Châtelaine wrote:Peritonitis is indeed extremely painful and if not treated in time and correctly in most cases lethal. With an internal bleeding, it sounds to me like he was kicked / hit hard  in the belly ...  

..... or some other abuse ??

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:12 pm

@Woofer wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:Peritonitis is indeed extremely painful and if not treated in time and correctly in most cases lethal. With an internal bleeding, it sounds to me like he was kicked / hit hard  in the belly ...  

I don't want to go there. Just kicking and hitting is bad enough for me.

ETA and NOT taking care afterwards, because the symptoms of extreme discomfort must have been obvious ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:37 pm

Châtelaine wrote:
@Woofer wrote:

I don't want to go there. Just kicking and hitting is bad enough for me.

ETA and NOT taking care afterwards, because the symptoms of extreme discomfort must have been obvious ...

No, not nice to think of, but no doubt all possibilities are considered by the authorities.  Yes, whatever it was he must have been in agony poor little mite - and his grandparents were GPs.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Julchen on Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:38 pm

That's exactly what I am getting at. If the bleeding was first there was either an external cause for it or maybe some kind of poisening or similar. Untreated peritonitis can result in bleeding. Hence I find it absolutely important to find out what caused what.

I have had canine patients with abdominal bleeding caused by physical abuse. May I be very honest?
Putting them down was the best thing you could do. 
Same with peritonitis.

This poor boy must have suffered unimaginable pain.

Jule

Julchen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:45 pm

I don`t expect they will broadcast what came first Julchen  ... it`ll be saved for the court case when I suppose the Coroner will be questioned more precisely.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:18 pm

Very sad to read this,poor boy.
I did think we couldn't comment on this case though given that the trial hasn't begun(sub judice?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:26 pm

Bellisa wrote:Very sad to read this,poor boy.
I did think we couldn't comment on this case though given that the trial hasn't begun(sub judice?)

Yep, forgot .... you could be right.  Mods will know.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Julchen on Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:08 pm

If we take all the "poor boys" out we are not commenting on a particular case but on the ins and outs of peritonitis and abdominal bleeding.
And we are not speculating on any scenario etc....methinks.

Jule

Julchen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Julchen I wasn't being smart about it,I just remember someone that had legal knowledge mentioning it on here before but I could be wrong and it has no effect on the types of posts above.

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:48 am

Providing we are not effectively holding a trial and finding the accused guilty, we can comment on what has been put in the public domain and I see nothing in the above comments which could be considered sub judice, Bellisa.

Fwiw no Coroner will be called to give evidence, but in a case such as this I would expect the pathologist who performed the autopsy to testify for the prosecution in respect of their findings.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:10 am

Thanks Ultima,That's good to know,sorry for the mistake guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:58 am

It seems to me there's a case for this thread to be merged with the one in the Members Lounge which, by definition, is the equivalent to discussing various topics in the relative privacy of a restricted entry club.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:00 am

THE funeral of little Mikaeel Kular was held at a Fife crematorium yesterday – six weeks after his body was discovered in woodland following a massive police search.

Just nine relatives attended the intimate ceremony but it is understood his mother, Rosdeep, who is charged with his murder, did not attend. Controversially, the 33-year-old was allowed to pay her final respects in secret just days earlier. Under prison guard, Ms Kular, 33 is said to have visited Kirkcaldy Crematorium one day before her son’s funeral service, joined by her mother and stepfather.

The news comes two days after Mikaeel’s death certificate emerged, revealing he suffered internal bleeding and peritonitis – inflammation of the thin lining of the abdomen.

At yesterday’s service, Mikaeel’s sister Renuka, five, paid an emotional tribute to her brother saying: “We love and miss you.”

His brothers, David, seven, and Tarun, nine, read poignant poems during the 35-minute service.

Mikaeel’s step-grandfather, Bangarpet Krishnaswamy, 69, said the siblings did “exceptionally well” in what had been an “emotional day”.

“It was a private, respectful, non-religious service – that is what the family wanted. This chapter had come to an end and it was a very difficult time for everyone. It has been an emotional day as we said farewell to Mikaeel and he can now rest in peace.”

The funeral could not proceed until a post-mortem had been concluded and a death certificate issued.

Mr Krishnaswamy also thanked people for their support.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/mikaeel-kular-funeral-mum-pays-respects-in-secret-1-3330605

May you find the peace and rest you deserve Mikaeel away from all harm.

If his mother was shown Mikeeal's body then I hope his image will haunt her for the rest of her life.

Anonymous said...
* Three year old child

* Reported missing by parent

* Last person to have seen missing child alive: parent

* Parent suggests abduction - taken from bed

* Child said to be missing from bed sometime after 9pm in the evening

* Precise time given for child last seen

* Precise time given for moment child is noticed missing

* Highly detailed descriptions of missing child’s clothing

* Irrelevant detail about the child’s personality

* Confusion about whether or not child capable of opening a door

* Barely credible explanations, in this case ‘first time he had slept in his own room', '3-yr-old perfectly capable of getting dressed and walking out on his own' etc

* Contradictions in the parent’s evidence

* No evidence apart from parent’s claims that child was abducted

* Child actually ‘disappeared’ on some day previously

* Parent planned abduction hoax

* 'Look over here, don't look over there' - typical magician's trick

* Child is dead/forensic evidence that the child is dead

Familiar?

The above comment is from

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/missing-mikaeel-kular.html

Back to top Go down

Mother kills child and claims abduction...

Post by VeraWannabe on Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:51 pm

So it's totally plausible that mother can harm her child, leading to the murder of that child, then hide the body and shout "abduction":

http://m.stv.tv/news/scotland/281861-rosdeep-kular-beat-mikaeel-kular-over-a-period-of-four-days/

VeraWannabe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum