The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

Red Flags

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by Guest on 30.03.14 9:18

@bodiddly wrote:Helenmeg I am an avid Textusa reader and her theory intrigues me.
I like her writing style and I enjoy reading her blog.  There are not many that post their theories in such detail and this is what makes her so exciting to read.

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/
The latest from Textusa, Stink Bombs.
A very good read for those who haven't seen it.
You need to expand the page.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by aquila on 30.03.14 10:32

dantezebu wrote:
@bodiddly wrote:Helenmeg I am an avid Textusa reader and her theory intrigues me.
I like her writing style and I enjoy reading her blog.  There are not many that post their theories in such detail and this is what makes her so exciting to read.

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/
The latest from Textusa, Stink Bombs.
A very good read for those who haven't seen it.
You need to expand the page.
I've read the blog. It's like wading through treacle in a pair of wellies.

I notice this forum gets a mention - not in a good way of course.

Textusa hit home to me that swinging is the only way (without any proof) and that anything else discussed as a theory is a diversion. Talk about introducing paranoia.

Just my opinion.

aquila

Posts : 7957
Reputation : 1182
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by Shhh on 20.04.14 21:41

Just having a read through.  Most came down with D&V.  However whoever had it would be at dinner the next night??  Miraculous recoveries? D&V usually knocks you for 6 for a few days

Shhh

Posts : 198
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by Guest on 20.04.14 22:00

Excuse me for my ignorance, but: what is D&V?

ETA Ah, oh ... diarrhoea and vomiting?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by Halfwit on 20.04.14 22:21

But most of them didn't.

One baby had the shits so badly it stank the room out but the parents still left it alone and went out to dinner. Really?

One child vomited and Dad washed and dried the sheets. Really?

Who else was ill?

Oh sorry.  One or other parent per night except K and G who ... 

Well Gerry hurt his Achilles but recovered quickly because he's a man. Really?

Was Kate ill on holiday?  I haven't seen a complaint. She was tired though. Some holiday.

Halfwit

Posts : 87
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

red flag

Post by mariola on 20.04.14 23:27

In their interview with David James Smith of The Times,the Mccanns say they went to some schrubland at 6am and shouted maddies name.
In the BBC Jane Hill interview,kate says they didn,t join the search because they were
too busy and disfunctional.
A clear contradiction which  needs to be addressed in a criminal court of law.handcuffs now please mr policeman.

mariola

Posts : 152
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by Halfwit on 20.04.14 23:47

They are utter and total liars.

I know it with all my being.

IMO naturally

Halfwit

Posts : 87
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by rainbow-fairy on 21.04.14 0:27

@aquila wrote:
dantezebu wrote:
@bodiddly wrote:Helenmeg I am an avid Textusa reader and her theory intrigues me.
I like her writing style and I enjoy reading her blog.  There are not many that post their theories in such detail and this is what makes her so exciting to read.

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/
The latest from Textusa, Stink Bombs.
A very good read for those who haven't seen it.
You need to expand the page.
I've read the blog. It's like wading through treacle in a pair of wellies.

I notice this forum gets a mention - not in a good way of course.

Textusa hit home to me that swinging is the only way (without any proof) and that anything else discussed as a theory is a diversion. Talk about introducing paranoia.

Just my opinion.
I couldn't agree more, aquila yes

Reading that blog post, I felt myself getting more and more annoyed.
I absolutely resent the implication that, because I support a different theory to Textusa, I am dropping 'STINK BOMBS'.
I found this part of the post the worst: "Unfortunately experience has shown that being a friend of the blog doesn't necessarily mean to be a friend of the truth but fortunately it has also shown us that friends of the truth are always friends of the blog.".....
Seriously? That to me screams 'Creepy Cult-Preacher' - "You don't need your friends, or family, for only here, HERE - with US - will you find THE TRUTH!!!" Or is it just me? winkwink

I will be interested to see why 'STINK BOMB #9 - The Paedo Ring' is considered to be 'ridiculous' as a reason for a cover-up, yet swinging is not, and indeed 'the truth and the way'?
aquila, I don't know if you've seen, but one reply qouted the last piece of your post above with the observation 'they nailed it'.
A further reply from one 'mrb' ended with "You're making a huge stink bomb if you think you hold the truth and don't allow room for any conclusion other then yours." well said - couldn't have put it better! :highfive:
I would rather be open-minded, even to the seemingly ridiculous at times, than loftily say "I have the truth, and if you don't want MY truth then you aint HERE for the truth"
That blog has a severe superiority complex, imo. I used to enjoy it, too. Not anymore nah

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by rainbow-fairy on 21.04.14 0:42

@Halfwit wrote:But most of them didn't.

One baby had the shits so badly it stank the room out but the parents still left it alone and went out to dinner. Really?

One child vomited and Dad washed and dried the sheets. Really?

Who else was ill?

Oh sorry.  One or other parent per night except K and G who ... 

Well Gerry hurt his Achilles but recovered quickly because he's a man. Really?

Was Kate ill on holiday?  I haven't seen a complaint. She was tired though. Some holiday.
I think those, Halfwit, are what Textusa would term 'CLUTTER' winkwink
Ridiculous in the extreme to expect us to believe that anyone with a medical background would leave a young baby who was filling its nappy to leaking, alone to get on with it.
IF they did, and I don't believe they did (not for a second) then that baby should not be with those 'parents' No ifs or buts, imo.

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by rainbow-fairy on 21.04.14 1:09

Another bit that eludes me:
"Mrs Fenn’s crying episode is ridiculous in terms of having a little girl of 4 yrs, who was supposed to have been checked upon every 15 minutes, crying for 75 minutes and, by sheer miracle, to stop doing it just as her parents were arriving home but is CLUTTER to reinforce the idea of the McCanns being negligent."

Is this suggesting Mrs Fenn was mistaken? Lying?
I've seen no reason yet to think that she was - maybe the interpretation of the incident, not so the tears?
Judging by the scornful way Kate talks of Pamela Fenn in her book, it seems she is discrediting her in a similar way to how she does Amaral.

Just as an aside, started reading Textusa years ago, but I still aren't clear as to exactly what  'black hats'/'white hats' are - can anybody enlighten me, please?

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by Guest on 21.04.14 8:29

@mariola wrote:In their interview with David James Smith of The Times,the Mccanns say they went to some schrubland at 6am and shouted maddies name.
In the BBC Jane Hill interview,kate says they didn,t join the search because they were
too busy and disfunctional.
A clear contradiction which  needs to be addressed in a criminal court of law.handcuffs now please mr policeman.
Kate's diary entry of 4th May, she refers to them being out searching the streets at 6am and the streets being empty. She also asks 'why' were the streets empty and adds the word 'desperate'.

Actual quote appears half way down this page next to Friday May 4th next the the pic of Madeleine in hat.

http:www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/19-Sep8/NOTW-14-09-08.htm

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by Guest on 21.04.14 10:01

Wasn't MO ill on Tuesday?  Then he went for a run with Kate on Wednesday, 3-4 miles each way!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by mariola on 21.04.14 15:42

MILLIE wrote:
@mariola wrote:In their interview with David James Smith of The Times,the Mccanns say they went to some schrubland at 6am and shouted maddies name.
In the BBC Jane Hill interview,kate says they didn,t join the search because they were
too busy and disfunctional.
A clear contradiction which  needs to be addressed in a criminal court of law.handcuffs now please mr policeman.
Kate's diary entry of 4th May, she refers to them being out searching the streets at 6am and the streets being empty. She also asks 'why' were the streets empty and adds the word 'desperate'.

Actual quote appears half way down this page next to Friday May 4th next the the pic of Madeleine in hat.

http:www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/19-Sep8/NOTW-14-09-08.htm
Thanks millie.The diary must have been written after the Jane Hill interview.

mariola

Posts : 152
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by tigger on 21.04.14 17:15

@mariola wrote:
MILLIE wrote:
@mariola wrote:In their interview with David James Smith of The Times,the Mccanns say they went to some schrubland at 6am and shouted maddies name.
In the BBC Jane Hill interview,kate says they didn,t join the search because they were
too busy and disfunctional.
A clear contradiction which  needs to be addressed in a criminal court of law.handcuffs now please mr policeman.
Kate's diary entry of 4th May, she refers to them being out searching the streets at 6am and the streets being empty. She also asks 'why' were the streets empty and adds the word 'desperate'.

Actual quote appears half way down this page next to Friday May 4th next the the pic of Madeleine in hat.

http:www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/19-Sep8/NOTW-14-09-08.htm
Thanks millie.The diary must have been written after the Jane Hill interview.

Yes, welll after the interview. By that time advice from Bell Pottinger may have helped, after all - their expertise was in reputation rescue and they'd managed to make the Pinochet regime look good.
Nothing but the best for the McCanns eh?

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by Cristobell on 21.04.14 17:58

@tigger wrote:
@mariola wrote:
MILLIE wrote:
@mariola wrote:In their interview with David James Smith of The Times,the Mccanns say they went to some schrubland at 6am and shouted maddies name.
In the BBC Jane Hill interview,kate says they didn,t join the search because they were
too busy and disfunctional.
A clear contradiction which  needs to be addressed in a criminal court of law.handcuffs now please mr policeman.
Kate's diary entry of 4th May, she refers to them being out searching the streets at 6am and the streets being empty. She also asks 'why' were the streets empty and adds the word 'desperate'.

Actual quote appears half way down this page next to Friday May 4th next the the pic of Madeleine in hat.

http:www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/19-Sep8/NOTW-14-09-08.htm
Thanks millie.The diary must have been written after the Jane Hill interview.

Yes, welll after the interview. By that time advice from Bell Pottinger may have helped, after all  - their expertise was in reputation rescue and they'd managed to make the Pinochet regime look good.
Nothing but the best for the McCanns eh?
Well done whoever saved that NOTW article, thanks for posting Tigger.

I have seen it before, but this time around it sends chills through me, and wonderment that anyone actually believed the stuff, and it looks as though the journalist had a real struggle finding pictures of a grief stricken Kate to accompany the article.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by Cristobell on 21.04.14 18:19

@mariola wrote:In their interview with David James Smith of The Times,the Mccanns say they went to some schrubland at 6am and shouted maddies name.
In the BBC Jane Hill interview,kate says they didn,t join the search because they were
too busy and disfunctional.
A clear contradiction which  needs to be addressed in a criminal court of law.handcuffs now please mr policeman.
Hi Mariola  smilie  It is a huge contradiction.  I have just checked Kate's one and only statement and there is no breakdown of what she did after she found Madeleine gone.  Do you know the date of the David Smith article for the Times Mariola?  I wonder if there was a backlash after Kate blurted out to Jane Hill that they didn't physically search but were working very hard.  

If they did indeed go out searching at 6.00am - why were they entirely alone?  They were in a party of 9 adults! My anger would be towards my supposed friends who slept on whilst my precious child was missing!

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

red flags

Post by mariola on 21.04.14 21:33

@Cristobell wrote:
@mariola wrote:In their interview with David James Smith of The Times,the Mccanns say they went to some schrubland at 6am and shouted maddies name.
In the BBC Jane Hill interview,kate says they didn,t join the search because they were
too busy and disfunctional.
A clear contradiction which  needs to be addressed in a criminal court of law.handcuffs now please mr policeman.
Hi Mariola  smilie  It is a huge contradiction.  I have just checked Kate's one and only statement and there is no breakdown of what she did after she found Madeleine gone.  Do you know the date of the David Smith article for the Times Mariola?  I wonder if there was a backlash after Kate blurted out to Jane Hill that they didn't physically search but were working very hard.  

If they did indeed go out searching at 6.00am - why were they entirely alone?  They were in a party of 9 adults! My anger would be towards my supposed friends who slept on whilst my precious child was missing!
cristobel,from the mccann files ;9 sept 2007 victims of the rumour mill.the journalist being well on board tm propaganda machine.

mariola

Posts : 152
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by kimHager on 22.04.14 2:17

Cristobell, quote :
Hi Mariola It is a huge contradiction. I have just checked Kate's one and only statement and there is no breakdown of what she did after she found Madeleine gone. Do you know the date of the David Smith article for the Times Mariola? I wonder if there was a backlash after Kate blurted out to Jane Hill that they didn't physically search but were working very hard.

If they did indeed go out searching at 6.00am -why were they entirely alone? They were in a party of 9 adults! My anger would be towards my supposed friends who slept on whilst my precious child was missing!

Yes I remember Kate mentioned she searched a dumpster I believe with dread... OK at 6am the sun's usually starting to rise, people are starting their day and honestly if K&G are starting their search at 6 am how do they justify the 8 previous hours of not searching.... Any of the T7 would watch the twins u would think and if ur child was taken and had been missing for.. 15 minutes to 30 minutes you would be out screaming and looking for her knowing those first hours are critical to life and death and that short of time would mean the chances. You'd find her alive are good... But not looking is saying there's no point..... Normal parents don't not look

____________________
Kim

kimHager

Posts : 465
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by Snifferdog on 22.04.14 7:49

Imo. We have now come to expect that whenever the Mccanns draw attention to something it is for a REASON, confusion being good etc. Was there a reason for Kate to mention her supposed search in the dumpster in case she was spotted there in the early hours of the morning. Just wondering...

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by Guest on 22.04.14 8:14

KM mentions going out to search or 'looking through the streets' at 06:00 on Friday 4th May in her 'diary' as well:-

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/19-Sep8/NOTW-14-09-08.htm

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by Guest on 22.04.14 8:48

@Snifferdog wrote:Imo. We have now come to expect that whenever the Mccanns draw attention to something it is for a REASON, confusion being good etc.  Was there a reason for Kate to mention her supposed search in the dumpster in case she was spotted there in the early hours of the morning.  Just wondering...

Certainly intentionally or not, such a statement would certainly serve to validate their purpose in the event that anyone had spotted them (early morning burglars a plenty, dodgy OC staff, soothing couples, binmen, tractor drivers out for an early morning ride etc). The mind is certainly an odd thing when specifics of the incident can be recalled for the diary but the fact of the incident in general did not spring to mind when Jane Hill brought up the matter. Whereas also maybe one might have momentarily forgotten specifics why had both forgotten it completely?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by tigger on 22.04.14 8:52

BlackCatBoogie wrote:KM mentions going out to search or 'looking through the streets' at 06:00 on Friday 4th May in her 'diary' as well:-

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/19-Sep8/NOTW-14-09-08.htm


***********************************

From Kate's Diary, Friday 4th May 2007

"No sleep, Gerry and I started looking through the streets around 6.00am as it was starting to get light. Nobody Around. Why not?

***********************************

Processos Volume V

Pages 1335 – 1337

Witness Statement

Date: 2007-05-16

Carlos Manuel Carvalho Lacão

Occupation: GNR Officer

He has been a GNR officer since 1988. He holds the post of soldier and currently works in the Portimao Territorial Group, working within the forensics service.

On 4th May he was called at about 01h15 when he was asleep at home, requesting him to appear at the Lagos GNR post as a small girl had disappeared. After arriving at the GNR post with his colleagues Morais and two dogs (Numi and Kit), German Shepherd dogs, which made up the search team, they immediately left for P da L. They arrived at about 02h30.

They finished the searches at about 07h00 AM.
Unquote


 Smokeandmirrors on Sat May 04, 2013 2:14 pm

Jill Renwick, a family friend, told GMTV at 7:45am, on the morning of 04 May, that the distraught parents were certain that Madeline had been abducted. "They were just watching the hotel room and going back every half-hour."

She said the parents went out about 8pm, checked on the children at 9pm and then when they "went back in at 10pm she was gone".

Ms Renwick said: "Poor Kate and Gerry don't know where to turn. She's obviously been taken as she couldn't have gone out on her own and the shutters had been forced open."

"The shutters had been broken open and they've gone into the room and taken her."

Speaking to the BBC later, Ms Renwick said the McCanns, who had been holidaying with three other British families, had felt let down by police in Portugal. "I spoke to them this morning and they said the police had done nothing overnight and they felt as if they'd been left on their own. They just don't know where to turn."

However, the manager at the Mark Warner resort, John Hill said the police had been doing all they could. He said around 60 staff and guests at the complex had searched until 4.30am while police notified border police, Spanish police and airports.

I believe the McCanns had a lie down around that time 4.30.  Time obviously not being of the essence when your child has been abducted by paedophiles (source: McKenzie overhearing Gerry on the phone at 11.00 p.m. 3/5)
They were seen outside by a GNR officer. 6 O'clock sounds better of course. Although they also made and received numerous phonecalls around that time.
Now might the reason for being outside be those calls?
Gerry's calls
04.14.41 am Gerry calls … (01 seconds) SMS
04.15.23 am Gerry calls … (01 seconds) SMS
04.15.43 am Gerry calls … (01 seconds) SMS
07.09.04 am John McCann calls Gerry (3.26 minutes)
07.15.19 am Gerry calls Angela Morado UK Consulate (4.51 minutes)
07.23.20 am … calls Gerry (5.53 minutes)

Kate's is more or less busy with Sms and voicemail as well as calls from ca, 6.00 am onward with a 40 minute break from around 7.00 am to 7.40.

Between around 4.15 and 6.00 am I presume they were resting.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by kimHager on 22.04.14 14:10

I'm sure that's how they were busy... What was km checking her facebook or maybe starting Gerry's blog

And Gerry making all the calls.... Hmm.... They are a sorry lot imo

____________________
Kim

kimHager

Posts : 465
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RED FLAGS

Post by angusallan on 18.05.14 2:37


Twins sleeping either side of Maddie!So how come MO missed MBM but saw the twins?

angusallan

Posts : 26
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by kimHager on 18.05.14 3:41

Angusallan, good question..this is a first hearing all three children were in bed together.

____________________
Kim

kimHager

Posts : 465
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum