The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Who is in the pushchair?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who is in the pushchair?

Post by canada12 on 02.03.14 22:40

But Lily has very dark hair.
Unless her hair colour was changed at some point...?

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 03.03.14 0:49

I believe GM carried a very real very deceased Maddie on that night.... Was it DP daughter that was sick that night? I guess I was thinking she could be the one everyone saw after April 29 or may 2 to replace the missing Maddie from public. Would tie TP's to TM's and idk about the other tapas.

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.03.14 0:59

Yes hicks not to mention kicking out at them also, I went through two raincovers in a short space of time with my daughter as she just hated being covered,I have never before seen.covers like those.

Yes canada12 her hair is darker,i don't believe she was the child seen by the smiths but she shares a lot of facial similarities to Madeleine so i have wondered if it was her in some of Madeleine pics.
kikhager it was Russell o briens daughter that was sick that night. Well someone had to be,the group couldn't let one night without illness occur!

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 03.03.14 1:12

OK Bellisa thank you... I have been reading on the cadaver odor on KM clothing and I'm going to look kgy through pics although there isn't many of them if I could find one with Kate in her white sleeveless top and her checked pants might give us an idea of at least a day it might have happened... I dunno

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.03.14 1:16

Good idea,am sure its probably been checked before though,you never know.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 03.03.14 3:39

Yes your right I'm sure it has.. Plus with so little photos it just isn't really doable. I just want a break in this case so badly it's been way too long justice for Maddy is close I hope

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.03.14 9:08

This photo just doesn't make sense to me.

It is obviously taken post-"abduction" (going by the weather, lack of Madeleine & Kate holding CuddleCat) so who in their right minds would trust the McCanns to take care of their daughter?

If the girl's parents were unaware of the truth, they would not want to foist their child on the couple who would have enough to deal with after Madeleine's disappearance. 

On the other hand, any parent who did know what happened, should be doing everything within their power to stop their daughter's involvement even if she is only being photographed.

I wonder whether the original plan was for Madeleine to be photoshopped onto this picture but, somehow, the original photo got out first.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 03.03.14 9:21

Absolutely Poe unless they were a part of whatever happened why leave your child with the mccanns

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 03.03.14 9:26

the double buggy ,would possably a different make than ones we buy here ,so its a matter if difference  that's all yes its not unusual to take care of friends child for few hours ,maybe whilst the others even take your eldest out as a swop ,to do different hobbies for the age group . I don't see a problem with that really.joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet on 03.03.14 9:44

I don't think the child is the Payne daughter, the face is different. Perhaps she is a Tanner girl? Another mystery is the poor girl being clutched by Payne in the greyscale pictures.

juliet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 03.03.14 9:47

she looks more like the twins age group,not mbm,I think she is definatly one of the younger kids of the group not certain which ,photo not too good .joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 03.03.14 9:56

Whoever first loaded this photo up to the server it's sitting on has ID'd the photo as "lily10.jpg", so I'm assuming the person responsible for uploading the photo believes it's Lily Payne, who is 6 months older than the twins.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 03.03.14 10:12

could it be the small girl in the playground picture ,where g was and mad and the boy twin but not amelie ,I think it has been spoken about few times  that picture I mean  joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 03.03.14 10:18

I thought it was the same girl Joyce1938.i wasn't sure who she was though

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 03.03.14 10:18

There's quite an interesting comparison of all the Tapas children here:

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Black-White-Photos/Children-1-1020350.html

Unfortunately the photos are b&w photocopies, so they're not very distinct. But you do get a good idea of the ages of the children and generally, what they look like. Jane Tanner's daughter seems to be the closest in description and age to Madeleine.

What strikes me as interesting is how small Madeleine is (if it really is Madeleine in the photo with Lily Payne). This is the wider shot of the photo of Madeleine standing on her own wearing pink trousers and a pink top. Madeleine is much older than Lily, however Lily is nearly the same height as her. So I think either Lily is very tall for her age, or Madeleine is very small.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 03.03.14 10:59

Poe wrote:This photo just doesn't make sense to me.

It is obviously taken post-"abduction" (going by the weather, lack of Madeleine & Kate holding CuddleCat) so who in their right minds would trust the McCanns to take care of their daughter?

If the girl's parents were unaware of the truth, they would not want to foist their child on the couple who would have enough to deal with after Madeleine's disappearance. 

On the other hand, any parent who did know what happened, should be doing everything within their power to stop their daughter's involvement even if she is only being photographed.

I wonder whether the original plan was for Madeleine to be photoshopped onto this picture but, somehow, the original photo got out first.
I agree especially as they went on about being watched and targeted initially 
Why would you leave your child with a couple who were being watched?

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 03.03.14 11:55

Why would you leave your child with a couple, who have admitted that they consciously (left unlocked/unsecured apartment) 'put at risk' three children, all under 4 years old, who have 'lost' one of those three children, through their own negligent 'actions'?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.03.14 12:08

They all claim to have left their children though.

I doubt that anyone else would rush to use the McCanns as child-minders!

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 03.03.14 14:04

Canada12 I think Madeleine was small because she shared shoes with the twins and it wouldn't surprise me if they shared clothing.kate must be cheap not to at least get them their own tooth brush. That's my opinion... So I believe it's LP in the photo
Spose they seemed to share everything even possibly swinging I suppose borrowing a child to be a look alike or whatever they were up to isn't beyond believable.. Again just my opinion there

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 04.03.14 8:56

looks like the Mcs had a pushchair -pusher for when their hands were full , is that a yellow balloon being held by one of the children?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 05.03.14 3:31

I swear that's the oddest couple I've ever heard of

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.03.14 9:25

@russiandoll wrote:looks like the Mcs had a pushchair -pusher for when their hands were full , is that a yellow balloon being held by one of the children?

That's a very interesting photo. By using a very loooong telephoto, the photographer (deliberately?) makes it look as if the McCann's are part of some kind of parade of people all walking more or less together. In reality they are scattered groups, tens of metres apart.

ETA: How tall is the guy hidden by Gerry's balloons?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.03.14 11:20

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:looks like the Mcs had a pushchair -pusher for when their hands were full , is that a yellow balloon being held by one of the children?

That's a very interesting photo. By using a very loooong telephoto, the photographer (deliberately?) makes it look as if the McCann's are part of some kind of parade of people all walking more or less together. In reality they are scattered groups, tens of metres apart.

Not one person is paying them the slightest bit of attention  laughat 

@ Clay, I see your tall guy and raise you: what is wrong with Gerry's gait? He's either walking like a toddler or doing the Hokey Cokey  big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 05.03.14 11:35

Poe wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:

Not one person is paying them the slightest bit of attention  laughat 

@ Clay, I see your tall guy and raise you: what is wrong with Gerry's gait? He's either walking like a toddler or doing the Hokey Cokey  big grin
If your child had been abducted and you had absolutely no idea where she might be, no idea if she was even in the same country, would you be in the mood to carry around balloons as though it was carnival time?

Or course if you -for some reason- were not able to give your child a proper funeral you might celebrate her short life by releasing some balloons.

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 05.03.14 17:30

Hicks says: If your child had been abducted and you had absolutely no idea where she might be, no idea if she was even in the same country, would you be in the mood to carry around balloons as though it was carnival time?

Or course if you -for some reason- were not able to give your child a proper funeral you might celebrate her short life by releasing some balloons

Yes exactly that's what I meant by odd... Also if one of my children had gotten abducted I wouldn't let my stroller and twins out of my sight etc be nice to let a friend push them while I walked ahead

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum