The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Post by russiandoll on 24.02.14 14:41

quote  :  
It is disgusting that I have to pay a licence fee to such a corrupt organisation. 


 You don't ! According to reports online and in the media, as long as you watch BBC on catch-up, not live, you are not obliged to pay a licence fee and many hundreds are reported to have already decided to do this post - Savile.

 So do some research and if it is the case, decide whether you wish to do the same. It certainly sounds worthy of investigation imo. Not all programmes are on the I -player, but most of the best ones are.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Post by thegoat on 24.02.14 15:53

@russiandoll wrote:
 You don't ! According to reports online and in the media, as long as you watch BBC on catch-up, not live, you are not obliged to pay a licence fee and many hundreds are reported to have already decided to do this post - Savile.

 So do some research and if it is the case, decide whether you wish to do the same. It certainly sounds worthy of investigation imo. Not all programmes are on the I -player, but most of the best ones are.

Unfortunately it is not just the BBC that you need to watch on catch up.

If you watch ANY UK TV channel live and that includes SKY/Virgin channels that you pay for the right to watch, then legally you need a TV licence. If you watch everything on catch up then you do not need one. I am sure you could claim you do not watch live etc. etc. but I would rather not fall foul of the law (albeit a ridiculous one), which means I have no choice but to fund the BBC.

thegoat

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Post by PeterMac on 24.02.14 16:22

@thegoat wrote:
Unfortunately it is not just the BBC that you need to watch on catch up.
If you watch ANY UK TV channel live and that includes SKY/Virgin channels that you pay for the right to watch, then legally you need a TV licence. If you watch everything on catch up then you do not need one. I am sure you could claim you do not watch live etc. etc. but I would rather not fall foul of the law (albeit a ridiculous one), which means I have no choice but to fund the BBC.

from WIKI
Legal issues[edit]

When a TV licence is required[edit]
According to Act of Parliament, a TV licence must be obtained for any device that is "installed or used"[21] for "receiving a television programme at the same time (or virtually the same time) as it is received by members of the public".[22]
According to TV Licensing, "You need a TV Licence to use any television receiving equipment such as a TV set, digital box, DVD or video recorder, PC, laptop or mobile phone to watch or record television programmes as they're being shown on TV".[23] Portable televisions and similar equipment such as laptops and mobile phones powered by internal batteries are covered for use anywhere under a licence held for their owner's residence.[24]
When a TV licence is not required[edit]
Since a TV licence is only required for receiving or watching live TV as it is being broadcast, it follows that it is not needed for simply owning a TV or using iPlayer. This has been confirmed by the BBC.[25]
In addition, it is not necessary to own a TV licence for the purpose of:[26][27][28]
operating a digital box used with a hi-fi system or another device that can only be used to produce sounds[23]
installing and using a television set solely as a closed-circuit TV monitor [29]
using a TV to play pre-recorded DVDs or videos (although to record live programmes it is necessary to hold a licence) [26]
using a TV solely as a digital radio receiver [28]
using a TV as a computer games console [26]
watching catch up TV services when the programme is not live.[30

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Post by mouse on 24.02.14 17:57

Breaking News now on SKY TV NEWS Now! - running on their ticker tape - Hattie has finally broke her silence but she is still apparently in Denial!

It is apparently a 'smear campaign' being launched against her. No sign of her taking legal action yet though....Funny that, I'd be fighting tooth and well manicured nails to stop a serious accusation such as this - being launched at me in the media. Methinks she has not a leg to stand on in the law courts, and nor does her hubby!

Remember Hattie was one of the many to complain about Plebgate, she was on an all out war on the 'NOTW' hackgate. And while we're at it where is Labour MP Tom Watson - he got himself in a right old fury over Hackgate and I believe made accusations of paedophelia involving members of the Tory Party. No such fury when it comes to his own gang.

Why, for once, can't they all just put party politics aside and club together to 'out' all those who are involved in/enabling or the covering up of this despicable practise of abuse of young vulnerable children.

Bravo to those in the media who have put party politics aside such as Rob Liddle/Carole Malone, Roy Greenslade and others I apologise for not mentioning.

mouse

Posts : 327
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 24.02.14 18:02

This whole affair has been troubling my mind all day, and minute by minute I have been feeling more and more anger well up inside. I caught a mere snippet of a radio discussion about this today when a representative from a children's charity said an apology was due.

I don't think an apology will be anywhere near sufficient. I believe ANYONE involved with discussions with PIE from NCCL should face criminal charges.

Why?

Because in the first instance, ANYONE coming forwards to "campaign" for their "liberty" to sexually abuse minors should have been reported to the police, and NCCL should have pushed for criminal proceedings to take place. They took the side of the pedophiles AGAINST the civil liberties of innocent children and THEIR rights not to be sexually abused by perverts.

And secondly, by championing the cause of child abusers they CONSPIRED to ENABLE & FACILITATE the sexual abuse of children. Had they been successful in their campaign, children as young as TEN could have been LEGALLY RAPED, as a child as young as 10 can in no way shape or form give any sort of considered evaluation of what is going to happen to them if a pervert tried to have sex with them that could possibly be regarded as consent of any kind.

What right minded person could honestly listen to pedophiles desires to have sex with children and not report this abominable desire to the police? Who could even countenance having a conversation with such evil excuses for human beings?

That bloody Harman needs firstly to face a criminal investigation along with her despicable cohorts, and then be banished forever from public life.

She who has the temerity to pontificate in public would be singing to a different tune if some dirty filthy pervert had sex with her ten year old daughter LEGALLY.

This whole affair is completely vomit inducing, about the most disgusting thing ANYONE can have done for a payslip. If there is a judgement day I sincerely hope that she faces the full force of wrath for her crimes.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Post by mouse on 24.02.14 18:07

Could not agree with the above post more. At least we can hope that now it is actually making the TV Media - her and her pals will have nowhere to hide. And perhaps we can hope that things might just start to change. I'm not holding my breath though - as I know (I'm pretty sure) that this all concerns some very super well connected people with so much too lose.

mouse

Posts : 327
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Post by Mirage on 24.02.14 18:50

S&M I share your anger and frustration. I too have been fuming all day. I went out for a long walk to clear my head and lower my bp and just got in, in time to switch on the local news. Top story - a paedophile policeman who abused a 13yr old lad in his capacity as leader of a surf life-saving club. Naturally he wasn't investigated properly and the victim, now 45, is pushing the issue to ensure other children don't go through what he has. I couldn't bloody believe it, What the hell is wrong with this country?

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1665
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Post by Hicks on 24.02.14 19:22

For years there have been rumours on the net about Tony Blair and his- then- government.

Are posters aware of the 'D' notice?

It is a job to know what to believe but in light of all the revelations about politicians, British institutions, the police and certain sections of the media it would seem that there is something rotten at the very heart of this country.

I remember watching Brian Gerresh ( the ex-naval officer who talked about common purpose) and thinking,' this guy is nuts'!
That was a few years ago, he was completely accurate, time has proved that what he was saying was right, no wonder he received death threats.

I would image that the rot is deep and widespread.

Hicks

Posts : 976
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 24.02.14 19:45

Extreme political ambition / desire to rule over others appears to be related to the condition of sociopathy or psychopathy. No morals, no conscience, no shame, no boundaries. Only a burning need not to get caught.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Post by Guest on 24.02.14 21:32

@Hicks wrote:For years there have been rumours on the net about Tony Blair and his- then- government.

Are posters aware of the 'D' notice?

It is a job to know what to believe but in light of all the revelations about politicians, British institutions, the police and certain sections of the media it would seem that there is something rotten at the very heart of this country.

I remember watching Brian Gerresh ( the ex-naval officer who talked about common purpose) and thinking,' this guy is nuts'!
That was a few years ago, he was completely accurate, time has proved that what he was saying was right, no wonder he received death threats.

I would image that the rot is deep and widespread.
Yes agree and interestingly Brian Gerresh has noted the infiltration of common purpose especially in Plymouth:-

http://www.rense.com/general78/dicke.htm

and a lot of links to MBM in Plymouth:-

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2009/06/grenade.html

and GM is allegedly a member of common purpose:-

http://ukgovernmentwatch.wordpress.com/tag/gerry-mccann-is-a-member-of-common-purpose-and-spoke-at-one-of-their-events/

All co-incidences? 

Even more interesting you could think of the Leveson enquiry as a tool used by the ruling elites to gag the press further (eventual aim to impose a state run press) so they are able to increase their corruption, 'lifestyle choices' and power-bases uninpeded.  Alleged phone-hacking and libel cases such as Milly Dowler and the Mccanns could only serve to help them enforce this not least by gaining widespread public support (evil horrible press should be curtailed).

And what group is deeply infiltrated into the Leveson enquiry - yep common purpose (see quote half way down from telegraph):-

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t22119-common-purpose-the-shadowy-organisation-attempting-to-restrict-freedom-of-the-press-leveson-jimmy-saville-sir-david-bell-gerry-mccann

The internet and social media etc was just coming to the fore around 2006/2007 - what better way to justify curtailing it's freedoms than a poor abducted child and all of us haters still discussing it in forensic detail 7 years later. Not to mention phone hacking and libel cases.  Ironically, maybe we were part of the common purpose plan and we have fallen into a trap which will ultimately curtail our freedom of speech.

This is all in my own opinion and not stated as fact, I think I am having a paranoid day today.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Post by sallypelt on 24.02.14 22:39

Harriet Harman is spluttering all over the place, on News Night. She is like a rabbit caught in the headlights

sallypelt

Posts : 3305
Reputation : 524
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Post by Guest on 24.02.14 22:41

The Daily Mail are like a dog with a bone, they won't let go..............


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Post by russiandoll on 24.02.14 22:48

I am glad to see Laura K back at the BBC. She was a heavyweight when commenting on economic matters and now is speaking to Paxman about how Harman repeatedly avoided answering the question she put to her

 Was it the case that your organisation was happy to be affiliated with and take payments from a group advocating abuse of children?
  Both times I heard this asked Harman answered by saying that she was not happy that such a group of bad people existed...[   took the money notwithstanding the disapproval, then.]

 Laura K told Paxman that Harman seemed to be at the end of her tether but that the story was not going to go away.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Post by mouse on 24.02.14 23:34

Seeing Hattie on Newsnight.......Wow - Go Laura Go.....At least the new girl on Newsnight had the balls to do a proper interview - shame on you Paxo - goodness didn't he look old tonight. Perhaps the new girl on the block has brought it all home to him - sadly too comfortable in his chair to do a real interview. 

I feel a lot was edited out though - would have loved to have seen what made the cutting room floor, and would have loved it to have been live in the studio. However, one question I would have like to have been asked...If it is so untrue why don't you take legal action?

Hattie looked pained, not her usual uppity self...until the end of the interview when she couldn't resist having another dig at the DM for their reporting...Sad so sad! I wonder what Millipede will say....Probably not alot.....I say her days are numbered....with the public anyway.

mouse

Posts : 327
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Post by Mirage on 25.02.14 0:20

@mouse wrote:Seeing Hattie on Newsnight.......Wow - Go Laura Go.....At least the new girl on Newsnight had the balls to do a proper interview - shame on you Paxo - goodness didn't he look old tonight. Perhaps the new girl on the block has brought it all home to him - sadly too comfortable in his chair to do a real interview. 

I feel a lot was edited out though - would have loved to have seen what made the cutting room floor, and would have loved it to have been live in the studio. However, one question I would have like to have been asked...If it is so untrue why don't you take legal action?

Hattie looked pained, not her usual uppity self...until the end of the interview when she couldn't resist having another dig at the DM for their reporting...Sad so sad! I wonder what Millipede will say....Probably not alot.....I say her days are numbered....with the public anyway.
Millipede gave Hattie a glowing eulogy on College Green. He was surrounded by Labour MPs as if rallying his troops. Many of them women, including that quite pleasant one who was on QT the other night and rather endearingly said inter alia that she wanted to make a difference to the world. She looked distinctly uncomfortable and had defensive hands in front of crotch stance, as did several others. I wondered if she were hearing the screams of children being abused by men who were just wanting everyone to be "nice to each other". Angela Eagle, at his right shoulder, looked her usual bullish self - somewhat unreadable. She didn't make any wee will winkie gestures with her little finger today, mercifully. Class act she is. I always like to turn the sound off and watch the body language. Tragic looking bunch, a slight sway in unison from time to time and a sense that they were all listening to the Nabucco chorus of Hebrew slaves on headphones.

As for Hattie in't studio. Well, it was painful to watch the old bruiser trying, and failing, to do her bestest to carry on the usual "not answer the question routine" and answer the imaginary question that always pops into her head when the going gets tough. Bit like Kate McCann making it up as she goes along and pretending there's no one there asking the awkward brigade stuff.

Laura Kuenssberg's face was a study in incredulity. Old Hatters clocked it too, and made up for Andy Redwood in the blinking department.

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1665
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Post by Research_Reader on 25.02.14 8:06

Here is the BBC Newsnight piece:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUOg54ykqME

____________________

Research_Reader

Posts : 259
Reputation : 60
Join date : 2013-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Post by bobbin on 25.02.14 8:18

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/harman-pie-row-a-smear-campaign-1

Fabulous picture and story of Harridan Harpy Harriet Harman in MSM news this morning.
I'm thinking of copying it and posting it on the gates of the local jail. Might put a few errant lags off the idea of contemplating entering that place.  spin

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Post by AndyB on 25.02.14 8:25

@plebgate wrote:I caught the tail end of an interview with a police officer dealing with child abuse etc. earlier and heard him say that social media has given victims an opportunity to tell their stories and that things were changing very quickly because of it - so yes S&M I agree that there may well be bumpy rides ahead.    About time too.
I'd like to think you're right but I can't see much changing at all apart from the odd Z list celebrity being thrown to the wolves. This article says it all for me, with the final sentence being particularly pertinent as far as the investigation of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann is concerned:

http://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2014/02/24/dlt-retrial-why-is-a-bbc-dj-more-important-as-a-cps-sex-crime-target-than-a-former-home-secretary/

Why is a BBC dj more important as a cps sex-crime target than a former Home Secretary?

It’s a reasonable question to ask. Dave Lee Travis is being retried on two charges of sexual assault, dating from the period when – according to pinched-goblin Miranda Moore QC – he had suddenly morphed from “aggressive sexual predator” to “dirty old man”.

The usual Plod Stepford wife crap about “girls as young as fifteen years old” continues to be trotted out. But there was one accuser who was aged 15 in 1976, and the jury dismissed the charge in short order.

Police collusion and pay-offs in forces as widespread as Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds enabled Plod to turn a blind eye to Jimmy Savile’s predilection for young girls. I remain doubtful that any of these girls were pre-pubescent (Savile’s psychotic sexuality was aimed chiefly at the disabled); however, the fact remains that the Boys in Blue either ignored or missed whatever criminality existed in the late DJ’s soul. They’re now mopping up other BBC DJ’s in a disgusting attempt to cover up their own corrupt incompetence.

But other forces are in play here. The CPS decision is, in my informed view, politically motivated. We have seen how the Met Police conspired with both senior politicians and Newscorp bigwigs to pervert justice in the Hackgate inquiry. And we have observed the thinly-disguised desire of the Conservative Party’s rabid Right to raze the BBC to the ground, and replace it with the Murdochesque Theatre of Mammon.

Tonight we read and hear that Labour’s Harman and Dromey dismiss the charges against them and Patricia Hewitt (of having promoted the cause of the Paedophile Information Exchange) as “a gross distortion of the truth”. I’d like to see them defend that in Court, given that – as members of the NCCL in the early 1970s – all of this Troika argued for the reduction of sexual consent age to ten. But is the CPS interested in this? It is not.

Similarly, the Borisonian conspiracy of silence about the now four times closed and reopened Elm House paedophile investigation remains as full-volume testimony to the desire of the Conservative Party to hide genuinely abusive (perhaps murderous) paedophile behaviour among its own ranks. Is the CPS interested in finally bringing charges against a former Tory Home Secretary who suppressed the truth of the matter? It is not.

I have posted ad nauseam about the former case in the past. I will be posting in some detail about the latter saga tomorrow. But I predict that nothing will be done in either case – because the Establishment will always protect its own…unless public outcry forces it to throw somebody to the wolves.

It seems that we are now choosing to forget the widespread existence of rapacious groupies during the 1960s and 1970s. All I can say is that this is Orwellian air-brushing of the most pernicious kind. It is the same air-brushing desperate to spray over the reality that over 80% of all paedophilia is familial: willfully ignored by our various constabularies…in favour of a political witch-hunt against celebrities.

AndyB

Posts : 692
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 53
Location : Consett, County Durham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Post by Research_Reader on 25.02.14 8:34

I wish the Newsnight interviewer had managed to successfully challenge Harman on her sneaky side-stepping answer to her document about child porn photos. Harman diverted attention by saying " we welcomed..." the government bill about making child porn illegal, when actually that wasn't at all what the interviewer was asking her about. In officialese and political language, people and groups regularly say "we welcome" something before then going on to challenge or disagree with it.

____________________

Research_Reader

Posts : 259
Reputation : 60
Join date : 2013-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Post by bobbin on 25.02.14 8:38

@Mirage wrote:
@mouse wrote:Seeing Hattie on Newsnight.......Wow - Go Laura Go.....At least the new girl on Newsnight had the balls to do a proper interview - shame on you Paxo - goodness didn't he look old tonight. Perhaps the new girl on the block has brought it all home to him - sadly too comfortable in his chair to do a real interview. 

I feel a lot was edited out though - would have loved to have seen what made the cutting room floor, and would have loved it to have been live in the studio. However, one question I would have like to have been asked...If it is so untrue why don't you take legal action?

Hattie looked pained, not her usual uppity self...until the end of the interview when she couldn't resist having another dig at the DM for their reporting...Sad so sad! I wonder what Millipede will say....Probably not alot.....I say her days are numbered....with the public anyway.
Millipede gave Hattie a glowing eulogy on College Green. He was surrounded by Labour MPs as if rallying his troops. Many of them women, including that quite pleasant one who was on QT the other night and rather endearingly said inter alia that she wanted to make a difference to the world. She looked distinctly uncomfortable and had defensive hands in front of crotch stance, as did several others. I wondered if she were hearing the screams of children being abused by men who were just wanting everyone to be "nice to each other". Angela Eagle, at his right shoulder, looked her usual bullish self - somewhat unreadable. She didn't make any wee will winkie gestures with her little finger today, mercifully. Class act she is. I always like to turn the sound off and watch the body language. Tragic looking bunch, a slight sway in unison from time to time and a sense that they were all listening to the Nabucco chorus of Hebrew slaves on headphones.

As for Hattie in't studio. Well, it was painful to watch the old bruiser trying, and failing, to do her bestest to carry on the usual "not answer the question routine" and answer the imaginary question that always pops into her head when the going gets tough. Bit like Kate McCann making it up as she goes along and pretending there's no one there asking the awkward brigade stuff.

Laura Kuenssberg's face was a study in incredulity. Old Hatters clocked it too, and made up for Andy Redwood in the blinking department.
Mirage, I love your colourful descriptive powers... so to the point  laughat 

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Post by plebgate on 25.02.14 9:07

The rich and powerful have been threatening the plebs for a good while now with court action if someone says something they don't like.    Until libel writs are issued this will not go away. 

Come on the Nuliebor Trio, get you solicitors on it - oh I forgot Harriet used to be the Chief Solicitor in UK - I am surprised she hasn't consulted with her top legal friends and been told that they could possibly Mint it from the Daily Mail if they chose to go down the libel route.

We have been asking for years why illegal porn sites are being allowed to be viewed in UK.   Will someone please answer this question,  Why wont the MPs ban it?

plebgate

Posts : 5447
Reputation : 1162
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Post by Guest on 25.02.14 9:31

@plebgate wrote:

We have been asking for years why illegal porn sites are being allowed to be viewed in UK.   Will someone please answer this question,  Why wont the MPs ban it?

You do realise that the exact same filters that will be ostensibly used to block sites like those will also be used to block sites like this, don't you?

An unregulated internet is one of mankind's greatest hopes.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Post by Research_Reader on 25.02.14 9:34

I suspect the Mail would have been very thorough in their preparation of these articles. Putting them in front of lawyers for stress-testing, ensuring they had documentation to back up their carefully worded claims etc. 

Harman and co are trapped in a corner. They do have 2 weapons though:

(1) Their formidable skills in political/PR/Legal obfuscation, filibustering and manipulation.

(2) The fact that the public seem to have a short memory. These days a politician can seemingly do anything, then just ride out the storm and still survive.

____________________

Research_Reader

Posts : 259
Reputation : 60
Join date : 2013-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Post by plebgate on 25.02.14 9:38

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@plebgate wrote:

We have been asking for years why illegal porn sites are being allowed to be viewed in UK.   Will someone please answer this question,  Why wont the MPs ban it?

You do realise that the exact same filters that will be ostensibly used to block sites like those will also be used to block sites like this, don't you?

An unregulated internet is one of mankind's greatest hopes.
No CR I did not know that, some things have to be regulated imo to protect the vulnerable.   Should we let illegal sexual acts go unpunished in the real world?

plebgate

Posts : 5447
Reputation : 1162
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum