The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Kate upset with Gerry?

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kate upset with Gerry?

Post by Guest on 16.05.14 9:30

Andrew77R wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
Andrew77R: you didn't think to donate it to your local charity shop (Fiction Section)?  I'm looking for a copy as haven't read the document yet.  tongue
I feared that the local charity shop would not accept it and i would get barred for life for trying to pass off a book of absolute tripe and nonsense.

But what about the toxicity you're adding to landfill?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.05.14 9:33

Yes, this is speculation too far in my opinion, Petunia.

We don't know the reasons why IVF treatment was necessary - males being a certain type of fruit is not the only reason; even Kate with her knack of providing too much information hasn't shared that with us.

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee on 16.05.14 11:24

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Yes, this is speculation too far in my opinion, Petunia.

We don't know the reasons why IVF treatment was necessary - males being a certain type of fruit is not the only reason; even Kate with her knack of providing too much information hasn't shared that with us.

We do know. This is an extract from the link below. It was Kate that had the issue, not Gerry.
"Kate, 43, met husband Gerry when they were young doctors working in different departments of Glasgow’s Western Infirmary before marrying in December 1998. She revealed how the couple were keen to start a family straight away.
They began fertility treatment after Kate was diagnosed with endometriosis – a condition which affects two million women in Britain.
She underwent a year of treatment before the couple decided their only option was “assistedconception”. In her new book Madeleine, Kate wrote: “As a senior house officer in gynaecology, I’d seen the sadness and desperation etched on the faces of the women coming up to the ward to undergo fertility treatment.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/245501/Kate-McCann-She-was-beautiful-even-in-her-first-scan

uppatoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.05.14 11:30

Thanks for that, uppatoffee.

I recall hearing about that condition now that you've mentioned it.

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 16.05.14 11:50

@uppatoffee wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Yes, this is speculation too far in my opinion, Petunia.

We do know. This is an extract from the link below. It was Kate that had the issue, not Gerry.
"Kate, 43, met husband Gerry when they were young doctors working in different departments of Glasgow’s Western Infirmary before marrying in December 1998. She revealed how the couple were keen to start a family straight away.
They began fertility treatment after Kate was diagnosed with endometriosis – a condition which affects two million women in Britain.
She underwent a year of treatment before the couple decided their only option was “assistedconception”. In her new book Madeleine, Kate wrote: “As a senior house officer in gynaecology, I’d seen the sadness and desperation etched on the faces of the women coming up to the ward to undergo fertility treatment.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/245501/Kate-McCann-She-was-beautiful-even-in-her-first-scan

I tend not to believe anything that Kate or Gerry have stated or written anymore. Although the temptation is great to use The Bewk as source material to confirm details we've wondered about, I wouldn't rely on it to be truthful in the least. I'd treat The Bewk with the same caution as the tabloids. Spin.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.05.14 12:18

I agree with canada12. 

Furthermore, this whole Kate upset because Gerry has his gerrytouch temper thing just fits  the image that has been spun by Kate for years, that of a saintly sadfaced mother, ready to act as a saintly battered woman and point the finger whenever, if ever, charged.

Or any other image that's saintly. I'm not buying it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.05.14 12:28

Always wondered if they were ever charged then would she solely try and pin the blame on him and likewise he would do the same to her. 

'It was he/she that did it guv. Nowt to do with me'

Would they try and save their own skin as opposed to taking the rap together..

I guess Gerry has the advantage with no cadaver scent being linked directly to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.05.14 12:58

@uppatoffee wrote:

Two million other sufferers, no less

Strange KH has not been hoisted upon THAT petard for a Fund for the needy too

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 16.05.14 14:27

Hmmm Andrew77R....you saying the statement about Gerry and the cadaver scent made me think..perhaps we are looking at it wrong although i dont know for sure. What if Kate tried to revive Maddy and Gerry being off and gone (?) wasnt there so kate called in JT and DP to assist her. JT possibly helped put her in the blue bag and was there with DP or another male and was the " comforting" couple who showed up at 5a but comforting the mum who wailed maddy for over an hour.At last GM shows up three sheets in the wind after the catastrophe (?) happened. I cant help but think whatever happened GM wasnt around and possibly off with somone else and KM couldnt have relations because she blames Gerry's not being there on him being with another woman.I dunno just more scenario to add to the mystery. All my opinion of course...or maybe KM wants ppl to think she was the one who cared and GM didnt.

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum