The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Kate upset with Gerry?

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kate upset with Gerry?

Post by Guest on 12.03.14 9:50

@Tony Bennett wrote:

I’m afraid  I won’t enter into further correspondence on this matter with you.

Yours sincerely,

Philip Edmonds

Personally, I think this is the reason he was there. To be a high calibre witness to MM's presence on the 3rd.

Why? Now that's a different kettle of fish altogether....

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 12.03.14 10:04

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Personally, I think this is the reason he was there. To be a high calibre witness to MM's presence on the 3rd.
In which case
1 Why has the photo never been released, either by the PJ or the MCCanns,  as it would at a stoke kill many of the conspiracy theories and allow the "search" to become ore focussed.
2 How did he hand the photos to the PJ and to the McCanns. What process did he use for duplicating them (or even triplicating so that he retained a copy for himself) ?
3 Why has his information never made it into the public domain, (see 1 above.)

And why is his vital evidence and photo not even alluded to in the book, where all we get is a reference to the Last Photo, but not even a copy of it. And in any event we now know this to be false.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.03.14 10:11

@PeterMac wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
In which case
1 Why has the photo never been released, either by the PJ or the MCCanns,  as it would at a stoke kill many of the conspiracy theories and allow the "search" to become ore focussed.

Er.... because it doesn't exist? You're supposed to take his word for it!

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 12.03.14 11:11

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
In which case

Er.... because it doesn't exist? You're supposed to take his word for it!

I don't think PE was there for the reason you gave. There were some other 'important' people there. it would imply collusion before the fact.
But certainly he was very helpful in backing up the official story, an important person who had supplied photographic evidence and fully backs the McCann story.

But how long after 3/5 did this evidence emerge?
He wasn't the only one.
Iirc some two years down the line Mrs. Weinberger remembered some or other vital clue when prodded by Kate.
In her case an abductor I believe.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 12.03.14 11:44

@nglfi wrote:IMO the only reason Maddies body needed to be hidden was because of what it would show, ie evidence of having been drugged or evidence of other abuse. I don't think the swinging played a part in their considerations. Don't forget these are monumentally arrogant people who a) thought it would be easy as pie to dispose of an unwanted body without any complications, and b) could not bear the thought of being wrong about anything.  They devised a little plan at the beginning of the holiday,  in my opinion,  which included administering some medicine to help the children sleep, so they could have their much needed nights out. The biggest tragedy of this event for them, is that something went wrong.  They made a mistake. They would have to admit to that. They are so concerned too with making everyone believe they did nothing wrong by leaving their kids alone, when surely any pr person would have advised them against making the kind of stupid, unendearing comments they've already made about their behaviour. 
As to why the tapas 7 would agree to be in on this, as has been mentioned above, they also left their kids alone. I have other theories about the kind of neglect perpetrated by some people in that group as well but I don't want to make a libellous post!
Yes - this makes a lot of sense. Although I do believe it may  be a bit more complex.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 12.03.14 12:37

@PeterMac wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
In which case
2 How did he hand the photos to the PJ and to the McCanns. What process did he use for duplicating them (or even triplicating so that he retained a copy for himself) ?
3 Why has his information never made it into the public domain, (see 1 above.)

And why is his vital evidence and photo not even alluded to in the book, where all we get is a reference to the Last Photo, but not even a copy of it.  And in any event we now know this to be false.
1. If released, it would at least put an end to those theories which have the child 'taken' before 3rd May but, as to why it hasn't been released, it seems to me there are two possibilities a) that on closer inspection the child in the background of Mr Edmonds' photos was shown not to be Madeleine and b) that, acting on legal advice, the McCanns have have not released this 'proof' of the child's existence at a given time on 3rd May as it could destroy any prosecution which was based on the theory of her earlier demise.    

2.  Did he 'hand' them to the PJ or send them to the McCanns with a note asking them to forward them to the appropriate authorities?   Did he give them a UK or police force other than the PJ (I understand Mr Edmonds can mainly be found in Switzerland)? Will we ever know?

3. With the McCanns being the adversarial creatures they are, and the wee one in particular being unable reluctant to act in any way other than his own dictates, I consider it unlikely they would act on advice to refrain from putting the photos(s) in the public domain
(see 1 above) and, IMO, any such photographic 'evdence' would have been triumphantly heralded in the bewk, if not the film of the bewk, or have been made the subject of a separate 'appeal' to further tug at the heartstrings of the gullible public.

With regard to: Having been in Portugal at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance and seen all of the events first hand, there is not one shred of doubt in my mind that the events as reported were correct. In fact one of the most terrible parts of this tragedy is that there are people out there who are questioning this, just adding further to the nightmare that the McCann family have suffered. I cannot imagine anything crueller.

Hallelujah!  At last!  An independent witness who can corroborate the jemmied shutters, slamming door, whooshing curtains, and the movements of all of that group of 9 holidaymakers who were 'dining' at the Tapas on the night Madeleine was 'taken'.

Unfortunately, the second sentence leads me to believe that Mr Edmonds' may not be unfamiliar with one the UK's leading libel law firm and, with regard to his 'I cannot imagine anything crueller', Mr Edmonds may be an astute businessman but I venture to suggest that his assertion is indication of an exceptionally limited imagination.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 12.03.14 13:43

So he is saying he was there as in.. He witnessed everything? OK so has the PJ questioned him thoroughly? He is making a claim that puts him in the witness chair so to speak and I'm not sure if he realizes that?

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 12.03.14 14:06

It is a fact that large numbers of people don't realise what they're saying until they're standing in the dock of a court of law, at which time the light still fails to dawn for those souls who are so in love with the sound of their own voice that they'll say anything to command the attention of others.

ETA Mr Edmonds does not appear to be an attention seeker and it's probable his 'presence' on a MW holiday was no more than, as Chatelaine has said, an attempt to keep his young sons entertained during the time he had custody of them while providing him with time for himself and that, as another member has stated, it's probable his onward flight to return them to their mother on 4 May was booked shortly before or after he and his children arrived at the Ocean Club,.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 14.03.14 16:14

He may have left on May 4 due to all the press or he may have left because he was actually a concerned parent worried about the safety of his own children. I can't say I believe there was any connection to him being there. Coincidence I believe

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 14.03.14 16:46

@tigger wrote:HelenMeg wrote :

Swinging holidays always involve the children being taken - swingers are not horrible people or psychologically challenged. Resorts that organise swinging events always lay on staff to
provide creche facilities for parents. Its normal. It goes on everywhere - it just isn't advertised as such.
Anyway, we all have different theories and the reason I came to swinging was due to Textusa and her excellent  investigation which is only based on fact .
Unquote

I beg to differ - creche facilities for parents would mean the creche was for the swingers?  Sorry, I know what you meant but it calls up a fantastic scene of the Tapas 9 having an orgy in the Lobsters' creche.... big grin 

Imo the holiday was a Pharma freebie, so many medics there at the same time. The reason for the freebie would be the promotion of something or other.
The promotion of said something would benefit National Health.
The National Health issue might have needed some government experts present.

Textusa has no proof whatsoever of swinging, it's not based on fact but just like my opinion above, a theory.
Many of Textusa's articles do come up with evidence to back up their theories, I think they're very good but not necessarily right on everything.
I am firmly of the opinion that the only 'swinging' going on at the Ocean Club took place in the childrens's playground but, even if assorted apartment keys were being thrown into the pot on a frequent change and change again' basis,  I fail to see how such activity would lead to a cover up of the type propounded by those who are persuaded by the pampas grass theory. 

As I see it, Textusa's articles on this subject serve as evidence that our American cousins have an inordinate fascination with sexual relationships which deviate from their perceived norm; a fact which I attribute to the cumulative effects of the Kinsey Report, Jacqueline Susann, and Uncle Sam's comparatively recent history as a nation state.

In saying 'swinging holidays always involve the children being taken' I'm wondering whether HelenMeg is implying that Madeleine being 'taken' was little more than par for the course, and whether she regards those hotel holidays which cater for 'adults only' as being the equivalent of creches for geriatrics who are physically unable to swing from any object including chandeliers?

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.03.14 18:01

Jacqueline Susann? !!!!

Whaat?

Thats from the days Dinosaurs roamed the Earth, before the Flood!

Nice to be reminded of ones youth

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 14.03.14 19:37

What can I say? I'm a fan of 'valley' and 'beyond the valley', Portia.  The actors, and the acting, have a lot in common with the Thunderbird puppets.  big grin

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cockerspaniel on 15.03.14 14:37

dantezebu wrote:I am not entirely sure that a mother whos only fault was a fondness for sexual encounters with unlikely men would let her daughters body be disposed of in that way.
I am sure she would have wanted these all powerful people to arrange to have Maddies body flown home for a decent burial and a grave to visit.
And I am sure they would have accomodated this request. No questions then to be asked.
In all fairness, do you know for a fact that this has not happened?

cockerspaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.03.14 14:48

@cockerspaniel wrote:
dantezebu wrote:I am not entirely sure that a mother whos only fault was a fondness for sexual encounters with unlikely men would let her daughters body be disposed of in that way.
I am sure she would have wanted these all powerful people to arrange to have Maddies body flown home for a decent burial and a grave to visit.
And I am sure they would have accomodated this request. No questions then to be asked.

If I knew for a fact we wouldn't all be here  big grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by cockerspaniel on 15.03.14 15:22

dantezebu wrote:
@cockerspaniel wrote:

If I knew for a fact we wouldn't all be here  big grin 
lol   so you will concede that its a possibility then?  Not one I personally subscribe to mind, but I think possible nonetheless. wasnt there talk of an advertising lorry being driven back from praia and KH feeling "close" to MBM when staring out the bedroom window?  just of the top of my head. shit happens

cockerspaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shhh on 15.05.14 20:39

@tigger wrote:Belts and braces type of lie imo.

The one bed was very rumpled, the cots didn't have sheets.
There are several instances where either G or K  mention the twins on a bed.
Soon afterwards the blog tells us all about the twins now sleeping on real beds. As if it's big news.

Sorry for resurrecting was just reading back & saw the above from tigger (I've cut it shorter & am having trouble replying outside the quote box hence the red)

im pretty certain first reports on breakfast tv stated all 3 children were sleeping in beds with maddie in the middle.

Shhh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 15.05.14 21:37

@Shhh wrote:
@tigger wrote:Belts and braces type of lie imo.

The one bed was very rumpled, the cots didn't have sheets.
There are several instances where either G or K  mention the twins on a bed.
Soon afterwards the blog tells us all about the twins now sleeping on real beds. As if it's big news.

Sorry for resurrecting was just reading back & saw the above from tigger (I've cut it shorter & am having trouble replying outside the quote box hence the red)

im pretty certain first reports on breakfast tv stated all 3 children were sleeping in beds with maddie in the middle.
Just looked back to earlier posts on this thread, I notice that during the RTE interview Kate says something along the lines of ''...Gerry was snoring...my three lovely kids were in there''.

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.05.14 22:15

This Kate was upset with Gerry business....??

So basically on the night before MBM goes missing she tells the world that she was upset with Gerry because he wasn't paying attention to her or something.. Lovers tiff and then she heads back and decided for the 1st time to sleep in separate beds??

Was this so called rift due to Gerry's fascination with the Fitness/quiz master or is that just an urban myth?

If Kate did sleep in a separate bed that night then it's not for the reason that she claims. 

It must be of significance. Otherwise she would not of pre-empted it.

Question is what?

I read a theory that she slept in the other room on that Wednesday night as there was a body in a blue sports bag that was in the wardrobe of the master bedroom and she couldn't bare to sleep in the same room.

However why announce to the world that she slept in separate beds, on the very eve of your child going missing???

Or have i missed something... ??

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 15.05.14 22:43

Andrew77R wrote:This Kate was upset with Gerry business....??
So basically on the night before MBM goes missing she tells the world that she was upset with Gerry because he wasn't paying attention to her or something.. Lovers tiff and then she heads back and decided for the 1st time to sleep in separate beds??
Was this so called rift due to Gerry's fascination with the Fitness/quiz master or is that just an urban myth?
If Kate did sleep in a separate bed that night then it's not for the reason that she claims. 
It must be of significance. Otherwise she would not have pre-empted it.
Question is what?
I read a theory that she slept in the other room on that Wednesday night as there was a body in a blue sports bag that was in the wardrobe of the master bedroom and she couldn't bare to sleep in the same room.
However why announce to the world that she slept in separate beds, on the very eve of your child going missing???

I don't think you have missed anythnig,
EXCEPT
You keep saying that Madeline "Went missing on 3rd"
Try re-wording it as "was reported missing on 3rd" or even - if Carter -Ruck will permit - "Was not reported missing UNTIL 3rd" and then go back over the details of what we have been told in Prosecution Exhibit KH 1

And then it all makes perfect sense.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.05.14 22:59

@PeterMac wrote:
Question is what?

EXCEPT
Try re-wording it as "was reported missing on 3rd" or even - if Carter -Ruck will permit - "Was not reported missing UNTIL 3rd" and then go back over the details of what we have been told in Prosecution Exhibit KH 1

Yes, your quite right. 'REPORTED missing on the 3rd'.

I'm afraid i don't have an Exhibit KH 1 anymore.

Had a clear out and it's at the local tip with all the other rubbish.

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 16.05.14 0:36

i truly believe Gerry loved Madeleine..imo Kate would have been quite happy to have been  married.. but without the burden of children.Gerry having married  Kate and finding out he was a jaffa must have been a body blow to his ego.And Kate been a spoilt brat used it against him at every oppotunity

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.05.14 6:42

for those that are also wondering a jaffa is a seedless orange - I had to look this one up, never heard that before Petunia.   big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.05.14 8:08

Andrew77R wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
Question is what?

EXCEPT

Yes, your quite right. 'REPORTED missing on the 3rd'.

I'm afraid i don't have an Exhibit KH 1 anymore.

Had a clear out and it's at the local tip with all the other rubbish.

Andrew77R: you didn't think to donate it to your local charity shop (Fiction Section)?  I'm looking for a copy as haven't read the document yet.  tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 16.05.14 8:28

@petunia wrote:i truly believe Gerry loved Madeleine..imo Kate would have been quite happy to have been  married.. but without the burden of children.Gerry having married  Kate and finding out he was a jaffa must have been a body blow to his ego.And Kate been a spoilt brat used it against him at every oppotunity

Is the part about Gerry having fertility problems your opinion also? Afaik there is no information about this in the public domain, we know that for whatever reasons the couple had IVF to assist with pregnancy.

So I am reading this correctly as you believe that Gerry learning he was infertile was crushed and that Kate,[ you theorise that she was a spoilt brat] beat him down with it.

Why do you think that Kate was a spoilt brat?  Not because she was an only child, surely?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.05.14 9:27

Ladyinred wrote:
Andrew77R: you didn't think to donate it to your local charity shop (Fiction Section)?  I'm looking for a copy as haven't read the document yet.  tongue
I feared that the local charity shop would not accept it and i would get barred for life for trying to pass off a book of absolute tripe and nonsense.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum