The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

MADDIE: COPS AT WAR - Daily Star 18/2/14

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MADDIE: COPS AT WAR - Daily Star 18/2/14

Post by HelenMeg on 05.03.14 19:17

@Woofer wrote:It could be taking this long in order to join up all the tentacles in the threads - it must be like an absolute maze for them - just imagine all the different people involved, RM and his family, Malinka, Smiths, Metodo3, Halligen, Exton, Edmonds, other guests at OC, GB, TB, Brian Kennedy, Smethurst, the OC, the PI`s, the dodgy solicitor who went to Brazil, Jim Gamble, CEOP records, Leicester Police, car rentals, phone records  ..... I could go on and on.
Yes - you are right. For every thread here there is an avenue they must follow.  Whilst we dont pursue every thread to a conclusion - they cant leave loose ends.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 05.03.14 20:11

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@diatribe wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@marconi wrote:I expect a new statement made by Redwood, perhaps at the beginning of March...
I fear this may go the same way as all your other predictions, like this one:

(12 January 2014) I believe the reconstruction will happen very soon...Since the Met police got involved in the case, we never heard of any new sightings any more... As far as I know, there have been no new sightings since May 2011

and then...

(17 January 2014) I had the hope that the reconstruction would happen today or yesterday - May the 2nd 2007 was full moon and two days ago too. My hope was that the reconstruction would happen now, with approxmately the same moonlight.

Just be thankful for tender mercies that he didn't decide to adopt the username of Isaiah big grin
Or consider Jeremiah:

Jeremiah 14:14
Then the LORD said to me, "The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions...the delusions of their own minds.

Jeremiah 23:16
This is what the LORD Almighty says: "Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.

Jeremiah 29:8
Yes, this is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: "Do not let the prophets and diviners among you deceive you. Do not listen to the dreams you encourage them to have.

I always thought Jeremiah was rather depressing. Here he rather to the point.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mira2 on 05.03.14 23:28

Really good discussion going on here - It is mind boggling reading all the takes on this case.
For me looking back this case is a wonderful (sad) reflection of how we as a people got to where we are today.
History tells the story (not the one you read in the the papers or the one that is taught in the schooling system)
of how we as a people were down trodden to such an extent that we no longer had the ability to see or know what
was being dictated in our name. For the past 4 hundred years the wickedness that dictated the world we live in today
and the injustice that pretends to be a justice for the people has all been a big con by a small elite who got their wealth
from the British Crown. They had a m,an date to do whatever they wish so long as it brought riches to the Crown.
Although times have changed and we the people now have online access to our history, the majority through mind control
education in our schooling system and blatant Government corruption, either cannot or are so caught up in the bull, will not
get the message - whatever the reason, we are living in dangerous times.
Those of us who see where this is all leading, need to be more proactive and do what we can to turn the tide around.
The McCann case 7 years down the road  and all the hype that goes with it............is just another case of shady connections
to Government misdeeds, getting in  the way of the rule of law.
Initially back in May 2007 I came online backing the McCanns................as a result of media stories on this case.......within weeks
it was obvious to me that something was not right about the media portrayal. 
All in all I have always believed that this case portrayed by the British media as a Gerry and Kate McCann victim case was no more
than a whitewash to cover up New Labours secret agenda  back then to privatise the NHS. It took a few years for their secret agenda
to surface and yes it involved Branson.   I do wonder what these group of doctors were doing in Portugal May 2007. Remember Gerry's
brother was a high flying salesman for a pharma company.................and no one who is anyone can explain why this man who has a
family to support  suddenly announced that he was becoming a full time spokesman for the Madeline fund. Gave up his job. hmmm.
Looking back it makes all the sense in the world to me that this man would give up his position as a high powered  salesman for one the
major pharma companies to be a mere unpaid ambassador for the Madeleine fund.
Add up the dots and to me it smacks of Big Pharma interests and  UK Government secretive meetings to sell of the NHS, talks in 2007,
it does not take a stretch of the imagination to assume that this group of medical professions were on an  all paid for jaunt to Praia all
paid for by the the British taxpayer or perhaps paid for by big pharma. Remember it took a whole 2 years for Blairs secret agenda to filter though.
It has always been  my belief from reading up on this case early on and following the Government and media hype in the years that followed
that Madeleine's fate was unexpected and a tragedy. If my hunch is correct it would explain the massive cover up, ie UK Government officials
dictating the agenda within 2 hours of the alert.............and the go ahead for UK media to print their story.........that never ended and to this day
7 years down the line is more interested in turning Gerry and Kate McCann into money making machines  than it is in demanding that the UK Government
turn over to the Portuguese authorities (who are attempting at great cost to their taxpayers) phone records, bank records and medical records of all
members of the Tapas Group.
Madeleine was a human being, she was born in the UK, just because she was a mere 3 or 4 year old with parents who had  and have links to institutions
here in the UK, should not diminish her rights to justice.........there is only one victim in  this case that is the child Madeleine........we as a people have
to demand that the rights of the victim take precedent and that the UK Government overturn their corrupt institution of protecting those who work for them
in secret.....and for great riches at the expense of the masses ......in  other words illegally.
It frustrates me so much that Madeleine whoever she was has become nothing more than an obstacle in covering up something very shady in UK politics.
That the parents and a group of UK NHS medical professionals and the UK media outlets and the UK Government are part and parcel of frustrating the Portuguese
efforts to get to the bottom of this case and give Madeleine McCann justice tells me that the system is SICK.
Is it any wonder that we are now reading day after day in the headlines that the majority of our UK MP's are not fit to be in Government .....the majority whatever
party going back in history have criminal convictions many against children.
Something has to give...........this whole house of cards has to be brought down and the taxpayers of this nation must put in place just men who are fit to Govern,
guess that will mean telling Queen Elizabeth and her bunch of merrymen that their time is up.....the children of this world need some love not molestation  at the hands
of self imposed dictators of tyranny......lol
So far in this case the only honorable subjects that deserve a merit have been those who put Madeline's whereabouts as the agenda, because really that is what it is
about..........where is this child.........Mr Amaral, Mr Bennett, Dr Roberts,  Chris Spivey, and not forgetting Jill Havern and whoever else online who has felt from early on
that something was not right in the coverage of this case.
I do not believe that we will ever get to the bottom of this case, ie why the need to cover up a tragedy, there has been too much UK Government interference from day
one for the truth to emerge, as to why this group of UK NHS medical professionals reputation was put before the interests of a missing child, to all intent and purposes
presumed dead.........our purpose has to be to demand that the UK Government if not already done so, hand over to the Portuguese officials dealing with this case, all
information requested, ie, bank records of all the Tapas Group, Madeleine's medical records and any other information that could have a baring on the dynamics of this case.
Madeleine McCann as a British born child had rights, Madeleine's rights as a child were to have a home life, to be cared for by those who were her guardians, to feel safe at all
times. In Madeleine's case it appears that those rules escaped her parents notice, and somehow the media want us to believe that in the McCann's case that is okies.
Oops.....this appears to be the law that applys when UK authorities take kiddies away from their families and put them in state institutions to be used and abused by state
authorised police checked good citizens who turn out years later to be paedophiles operating in a network with links to Government officials who instead of being locked up end
up receiving peerages and dictating to the rest of us the law of the land.
From everything I have read on this case, I do believe that Madeleine's demise was a tragic event that could have been avoided. I also believe that the cover up had nothing
whatsoever to do with Madeleine's demise nor do I believe that it was to protect the parents or their fellow Tapas crew.  Here we have the demise of a UK child, and parallel we
have a group of NHS medical professionals on a jaunt.  UK Government steps in......not to help the investigators find the child, but to protect the interests of the NHS medics...
and all at the expense of us gullible taxpayers.
The involvement of UK Government from day one .......says that whatever this group were doing in Praia that week was of major importance, and needed to be covered up.
The answer can only lie in what was the UK Government upto that was top secret back in May June 2007..........only thing that I can links to Blair's secret talks with Branson
and other major big whigs to privatise the NHS (it took a whole 2 years for that little secret to emerge)  the only other factor at the time was Iraq, Early June 2 UK NHS
doctors turned into terrorists and exploded bombs London and Glasgow. 
I know talk is cheap and it matters not a jot what we say, because those in power have control of the education system.........and the kids are becoming more and more
like zombies, it will take an all out public uprising and a loss of many lives to rid this planet of these  mindless monsters so that future generations can live in peace and harmony.

mira2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.03.14 23:57

Mira2 - Fantastic post. Enjoyed thoroughly reading that.

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe on 05.03.14 23:57

I agree with just about everything you state, Mira, barring the McCanns et cie being anything to do with a medical research project. If that were the case, their bosses were real cheapskates, because this was an off peak, cheapo beano, probably costing less than a weekend at Margate and the combined pharmaceutical qualifications of the entire gang wouldn't have enabled them to turn out a batch of E's for your local vicar's tea party. big grin

diatribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 06.03.14 0:17

"All in all I have always believed that this case portrayed by the British media as a Gerry and Kate McCann victim case was no more
than a whitewash to cover up New Labours secret agenda  back then to privatise the NHS."  Really Mira? I doubt it. And anyway, New Labour did  not privatise the NHS.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria on 06.03.14 2:36

So much to read, so sorry i didn't get through it all but deep down, to me, from UK point, As in UK police, i fully believe it's a complete whitewash..  At the end, we will know, but the majority wont, the newspaper readers, radio listeners, morning show mcconn interviews, SY crap, the majority will only hear them. 
Our voices will be heard by the few, 
Pure whitewash from the very beginning..  
In my honest opinion

Maria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on 06.03.14 8:47

@Maria wrote:So much to read, so sorry i didn't get through it all but deep down, to me, from UK point, As in UK police, i fully believe it's a complete whitewash..  At the end, we will know, but the majority wont, the newspaper readers, radio listeners, morning show mcconn interviews, SY crap, the majority will only hear them. 
Our voices will be heard by the few, 
Pure whitewash from the very beginning..  
In my honest opinion
Exactly what I feel and have done from the beginning.  I also find it embarrassing with all these idiotic headlines and very rude, unprofessional comments about other police forces.

No doubt in my mind they are looking for an exit strategy and if they can wind this up saying they can go no further through lack of co-operation we wont even need a whitewash.

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 06.03.14 9:33

@diatribe wrote:I agree with just about everything you state, Mira, barring the McCanns et cie being anything to do with a medical research project. If that were the case, their bosses were real cheapskates, because this was an off peak, cheapo beano, probably costing less than a weekend at Margate and the combined pharmaceutical qualifications of the entire gang wouldn't have enabled them to turn out a batch of E's for your local vicar's tea party. big grin
Yes and you have to think of some event that would involve someone like Phil Edmonds - not quite the type to go on an off peak, cheap beano, probably costing less than a week at Margate  -  something brought all those guests together on that fateful week..

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.03.14 10:06

@lj wrote:
Therefore in Dutch we have the verb jeremiëren, which translates as: lament, complain, moan & whine ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.03.14 10:11

Fantastic and heartfelt post Mira - I agree with all your sentiments and yes privatisation of the NHS could well be behind the cover up, along with a lot of other stuff.

Whatever is being covered up I feel somehow that this case is our last chance at a decent society. If we allow the cover-up of what happened to Madeleine to persist unchallenged with all it's political machinations, money making, lies and spin then what sort of future society are our children going to grow up in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.03.14 10:17

@diatribe wrote:I agree with just about everything you state, Mira, barring the McCanns et cie being anything to do with a medical research project. If that were the case, their bosses were real cheapskates, because this was an off peak, cheapo beano, probably costing less than a weekend at Margate and the combined pharmaceutical qualifications of the entire gang wouldn't have enabled them to turn out a batch of E's for your local vicar's tea party. big grin

Don't know if the cover up was due to a medical research project or not diatribe - but places like the Ocean Club would almost certainly be used for conferences and company jollies in the off-season. They are perfect venues as acommodation, conference space and a bit of ahem recreation on site for afterwards.  Not sure about the E's for the vicar though - too old and sensible for that sort of thing now  nah

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 06.03.14 16:55

BlackCatBoogie wrote:

Don't know if the cover up was due to a medical research project or not diatribe - but places like the Ocean Club would almost certainly be used for conferences and company jollies in the off-season. They are perfect venues as acommodation, conference space and a bit of ahem recreation on site for afterwards.  Not sure about the E's for the vicar though - too old and sensible for that sort of thing now  nah
Andy Burridge, probable husband of Nancy Burridge, who handed in the bag of 'Madeleine's clothes ' was director of the company advising Vigia Group (Leicester-based company who owned nearby golf complex) on how to keep business going in low season - what sort of low season activities to hold etc.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout on 06.03.14 17:11

If they are being protected , which i used to think was because of there brilliant media campaign 

If it is not that ,it will be IMO the same reason why no 10 were slow in outing the aid at no 10 , why S Wales Police did nothing to stop Watkins , Or Rochdale Council did nothing to stop Smith , Saville etc etc . It usually has to do with sex , and with who ,and what age ? Answer those questions, and you probably will be nearer the truth , [ its probably all in Therasa May's " secret file " and is What GA is alluding to . and nothing to do with Gerry being a doctor, Nuclear , Diana etc etc . illegal sex IMO .

stillsloppingout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 06.03.14 22:03

@stillsloppingout wrote:If they are being protected , which i used to think was because of there brilliant media campaign 

If it is not that ,it will be IMO the same reason why no 10 were slow in outing the aid at no 10 , why S Wales Police did nothing to stop Watkins , Or Rochdale Council did nothing to stop Smith , Saville etc etc . It usually has to do with sex , and with who ,and what age ? Answer those questions, and you probably will be nearer the truth , [ its probably all in Therasa May's " secret file " and is What GA is alluding to . and nothing to do with Gerry being a doctor, Nuclear , Diana etc etc . illegal sex IMO .
Totally agree  - sex is at the bottom of this.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 07.03.14 14:57

Châtelaine wrote:
@lj wrote:
Therefore in Dutch we have the verb jeremiëren, which translates as: lament, complain, moan & whine ...

Yeah, we're good at that. My brother always says it's because of those loaded, gray, clouded, skies that I miss so much!

Sorry mod, back on topic.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 07.03.14 15:38

is tony bennett ok?

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 07.03.14 15:44

@marconi wrote:is tony bennett ok?
I was wondering too...hope he is ok

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 07.03.14 16:09

@HelenMeg wrote:
@marconi wrote:is tony bennett ok?
I was wondering too...hope he is ok

Me too. Perhaps he is on holidays although I can't imagine him traveling without taking his computer with him.
Or maybe his computer is defect, short before the week-end.

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 12.03.14 10:24

From  the radio interview with  B Hogan Howe.

"Errr... yes, we've said very clearly that, you know, we've got lines of inquiry that, errm... are different to the Portuguese police and we're working with them to try and resolve that and I'm only going to... you know, that comment you made at the beginning, about, you know, what they did or didn't do. We've got to work together on this and I don't mean that as a naïve thing; I just think, generally. We've generally got to work together. We can't police Portugal, they can't do everything over here; we must work together. So, we're insist... you know, we really can work in genuine partnership on this. We're making some progress, errm... let's see how it comes over the next few months."

Just what would the Portuguese police need to be doing over here?

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 12.03.14 11:45

@NickE wrote:From  the radio interview with  B Hogan Howe.

"Errr... yes, we've said very clearly that, you know, we've got lines of inquiry that, errm... are different to the Portuguese police and we're working with them to try and resolve that and I'm only going to... you know, that comment you made at the beginning, about, you know, what they did or didn't do. We've got to work together on this and I don't mean that as a naïve thing; I just think, generally. We've generally got to work together. We can't police Portugal, they can't do everything over here; we must work together. So, we're insist... you know, we really can work in genuine partnership on this. We're making some progress, errm... let's see how it comes over the next few months."

Just what would the Portuguese police need to be doing over here?

How CAN the 'lines of inquiry' BE 'different'?????

BOTH the Met and PJ have explicitly said 'we want to know what happened, on the 3rd May 2007, in PDL, Portugal, when a 3 years old child 'disappeared'

THAT'S IT!

NO 'DIFFERENT' INVESTIGATIONS THERE.
-----------------------------------------

UK's TOP COP:

errm... let's see how it comes over the next few months."
---------------------------------

'few MONTHS'?

So no hurry there then?

Madeleine, should she be 'alive' has to WAIT another FEW MONTHS until the Met/PJ get around to 'working' together!

And are you seriously expecting me to believe that you, DCI Rewood's 'solely dedicated 38 experienced investigators' are actively looking for a 'live' Madeleine, in the hands of who knows, BHH?

Will he take full responsibility if whoever has Madeleine McCann 'alive' today if, after hearing BHH, 'brings her life to an end', because his Met police team, will, in a few months, get around to 'rescuing' her?

Or will it all be DCI Redwood's 'fault' for NOT 'rescuing' Madeleine NOW, and not in a few months?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 12.03.14 12:39

These days, I don`t believe a word of what anyone in authority says.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum