The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

MADDIE: COPS AT WAR - Daily Star 18/2/14

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MADDIE: COPS AT WAR - Daily Star 18/2/14

Post by marconi on 01.03.14 23:38

any news about amaral's libel trial?
I fear that when Amaral wins, the McCanns will not have any pound left to pay him and other people's costs.

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by coati mundi on 02.03.14 0:34

Diatribe said this:

That's basically my take on this matter ie, that this is a very simple case which should have been resolved in a short space of time. There are no criminal masterminds involved and the reason the McCanns have reigned so long is due to an element of luck, carpetbaggers jumping onto the financial gravy train and the Portugese police giving them too much benefit of the doubt at the incept.

To my mind, all the conspiracy theories manage to achieve is muddy the waters and provide the McCanns ammunition with which to discredit the credibility of their detractors. They also contribute to not being able to see the wood for the trees. I'll further state that the prime objectives of the current investigations for both police forces should be to establish the last credible sighting of Madeleine alive and find her body, the former being an easier target to achieve than the latter. Everything else should then fall into place. I really fail to see how any other lines of investigation can be taken seriously, because without the aforementioned being resolved, these investigations cannot by default, be going anywhere.

I also previously stated that the involvement of the CPS can only relate to potential proceedings relating to the formulation of a fraudulent Donation Fund, because in my opinion, that's the only aspect of this case that the British authorities will have jurisdiction rights over. That could also explain any liasonship currently transpiring between the British and Portugese prosecuting authorities.

Right, now I'm going to don my 'ard hat and in the immortal words of Michael Moore, 'Duck and cover.'

I agree with almost all of this. The real key is who last saw her.

coati mundi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 02.03.14 1:08

The McCanns are about to arrive at the end of the 7 years of obese cows and the next 7 years are coming.

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 02.03.14 3:44

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 02.03.14 7:23

I believe that we are very near to a breakthrough. If the Yard knows the names of the suspects, we are nearly arriving at the climax. I am worried about the twins who probably still don't know the truth.
I wonder whether the grandparents are still believing Kate and Gerry but I don't think so. By now they must have read the files, the Gaspars'statements and I feel sorry for them. I hope they will survive this mess.
At their age, being confronted with perhaps a homicide, not an accident, good Lord!

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid on 02.03.14 8:05

@marconi wrote:I believe that we are very near to a breakthrough. If the Yard knows the names of the suspects, we are nearly arriving at the climax. I am worried about the twins who probably still don't know the truth.
I wonder whether the grandparents are still believing Kate and Gerry but I don't think so. By now they must have read the files, the Gaspars'statements and I feel sorry for them. I hope they will survive this mess.
At their age, being confronted with perhaps a homicide, not an accident, good Lord!

I have highlighted the two reasons why they desperately want the internet suppressed.  big grin 
Imagine their reaction when they read about a certain person's behaviour on a previous holiday.

SixMillionQuid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan on 02.03.14 8:07

@marconi wrote:I believe that we are very near to a breakthrough. If the Yard knows the names of the suspects, we are nearly arriving at the climax. I am worried about the twins who probably still don't know the truth.

Certainly if the McCanns are shown to be guilty of something sinister, the effect on their family will be massive. For now, I'm sure they avoid reading anything in the files or forums. As for an imminent breakthrough, the evidence seems to suggest otherwise: The ILRs have just arrived; the PJ don't even agree that these are genuine suspects; there is no hint of who the PJ might be looking into; and who knows when the libel trial might conclude. No, this case has a long long way to go - and of course without a body or confession it may in fact never be solved.

Bishop Brennan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 02.03.14 11:05

@Bishop Brennan wrote:

Certainly if the McCanns are shown to be guilty of something sinister, the effect on their family will be massive.  For now, I'm sure they avoid reading anything in the files or forums. As for an imminent breakthrough, the evidence seems to suggest otherwise: The ILRs have just arrived; the PJ don't even agree that these are genuine suspects; there is no hint of who the PJ might be looking into; and who knows when the libel trial might conclude.  No, this case has a long long way to go - and of course without a body or confession it may in fact never be solved.  

I probably should have just highlighted the 'never be solved' bit, as it leapt out at me! Nooooo, that really isn't possible BB. If the case couldn't be solved it would have stopped at the Review stage both in the UK and in Portugal - neither government would have given the go ahead to fund full investigations if this case could not be solved, it would be political suicide. David Cameron has given Operation Grange £7m and rising of taxpayers money, if that has been thrown away on appeasing two belligerent doctors from Rothley, he will pay for it at the ballot box next year. Equally he will reap the rewards if Operation Grange are successful.

The case of Missing Madeleine is a case that never stops giving. If news of her disappearance bolstered the flagging sales of tabloids in 2007, the truth, as it comes out (and we know there is a lot of it), will carry the tabloids right through until 2015 and possibly beyond. David Cameron will be the truth seeking hero, DCI Redwood will probably be knighted and every McCann story the newspapers have sat on for the past 7 years can be pulled out of the hat every time a sensation is needed to steer the public's attention away from something else.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmied_Shatter on 02.03.14 11:47

The grandparents were at the crime scene in the days following the disappearance. Unless they are totally goaff which I am assuming they are not then they must have had suspicions of their slimebag son in law who was all smiles for the camera and also have witnessed him giving KM the instruction to "go outside and shed a few tears for the press". What they are clearly guilty of is not placing their surviving grandchildren immediately under some form of protection. For that I cannot feel any sympathy.

drama drama drama drama drama drama drama 

Jemmied_Shatter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.03.14 11:52

I find it very hard to believe that the whole family - not just the Healy grandparents - is not in the know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.03.14 11:59

The reactions of parents and family members in the aftermath would almost lead me to believe(only for the dogs evidence )that this little girl never existed.
Especially watching the sightings interview,duping delight or not,if your daughter was missing or presumed dead how could anyone snigger and smirk at this question.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 02.03.14 12:10

@Jemmied_Shatter wrote:

The grandparents were at the crime scene in the days following the disappearance. Unless they are totally goaff which I am assuming they are not then they must have had suspicions of their slimebag son in law who was all smiles for the camera and also have witnessed him giving KM the instruction to "go outside and shed a few tears for the press". What they are clearly guilty of is not placing their surviving grandchildren immediately under some form of protection. For that I cannot feel any sympathy.

http://steelmagnolia-mccannarchives.blogspot.co.uk/2011/07/httpflossysplace.html

Sue Healy asked to leave PDL, explaining her sourpuss face in this interview with Sky News...

Between 4th and 6th May 2007, friends and family started arriving in PdL:

4th May Susan and Brian Healy and Auntie Norah.
5th May Eileen, John McCann, Trish & Sandy Cameron, Michael Wright
6th May Kate’s friends, Nicki and Michelle

Also, on 6th May:
Alan Pike plants in McCanns’ minds the idea of reducing the size of their support group. Trish, Sandy, Michael Nicki would be asked to stay on,

This was raised with family earlier than anticipated – on the Sunday evening. Gerry had gone round to one of the family containing apartments, *something was SAID that ANNOYED him Gerry’s mum says to Susan Healy “ Well Sue – it looks as though we’re on the Granny Express home.”

7th May
Lunchtime – Kate and Gerry in middle of another meeting, so no-one available to collect twins. Meeting interrupted while K&G collected twins and found someone to give them lunch.With a leaner support group, roles were allocated:

Trish and Nicki took over childcare; Sandy and Michael dealt with admin, mail and finances(!). Trish and Sandy stayed for 3 months.

Not only too busy to search, but too busy to look after the two remaining children!

*something was SAID that ANNOYED him

Now, what could have been SAID that 'annoyed him' so much he had Madeleine's Grandparents on the 'Granny Express' home, almost immediately???????

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 02.03.14 12:10

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I find it very hard to believe that the whole family - not just the Healy grandparents - is not in the know.  

I think by this time they all know Madeleine was not abducted and yet not one of them have come forward to help get justice for Madeleine,makes you wonder if any one of the family loved this little girl.

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.03.14 12:17

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@Jemmied_Shatter wrote:

http://steelmagnolia-mccannarchives.blogspot.co.uk/2011/07/httpflossysplace.html

Sue Healy asked to leave PDL, explaining her sourpuss face in this interview with Sky News...

Also, on 6th May:
Alan Pike plants in McCanns’ minds the idea of reducing the size of their support group. Trish, Sandy, Michael Nicki would be asked to stay on,

This was raised with family earlier than anticipated – on the Sunday evening. Gerry had gone round to one of the family containing apartments, something was said that annoyed him. Gerry’s mum says to Susan Healy “ Well Sue – it looks as though we’re on the Granny Express home.”

7th May
Lunchtime – Kate and Gerry in middle of another meeting, so no-one available to collect twins. Meeting interrupted while K&G collected twins and found someone to give them lunch.With a leaner support group, roles were allocated:

Trish and Nicki took over childcare; Sandy and Michael dealt with admin, mail and finances(!). Trish and Sandy stayed for 3 months.

Not only too busy to search, but too busy to look after the two remaining children!
Read it and weep - weep for a little girl who was neglected by just about everyone - in particular those folk around her disappearance who have made money beyond their earning ability.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 02.03.14 12:26

aquila wrote:
Read it and weep - weep for a little girl who was neglected by just about everyone.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe if Madeleine had been born 'perfect' (like the twins) instead of being born 'almost' perfect as GM said, on national TV, then perhaps Madeleine would have been more loved.

And would still be with us!

eta: Makes one 'wonder' why the child snatching 'burglars' didn't 'steal' the 'perfect' twins, dosen't it?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 02.03.14 12:40

@aquila wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:
@Jemmied_Shatter wrote:

There is no other way to put it other than an extended holiday for the family, friends and hangers on of the McCanns, courtesy of Warners who are they are now dissing on a daily basis. Tut, tut, tut.

Also, on 6th May:

This was raised with family earlier than anticipated – on the Sunday evening. Gerry had gone round to one of the family containing apartments, something was said that annoyed him. Gerry’s mum says to Susan Healy “ Well Sue – it looks as though we’re on the Granny Express home.”

7th May

Read it and weep - weep for a little girl who was neglected by just about everyone - in particular those folk around her disappearance who have made money beyond their earning ability.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi on 02.03.14 13:01

I'm starting to think we won't know anything until well after the parents are arrested, if they ever are. They hired a lawyer who has expertise in extradition for one reason.  It seems, based on the papers, that SY are perhaps not keeping the macs up to date and informed in the way that they would like, so they will be 'on tenterhooks' waiting for any arrest. The second they get an inkling that is going to happen, I wouldn't be surprised if they booked tickets on the next flight to  wherever it might be difficult for Portugal to extradite them from. Perhaps SY have ordered the press not to leak anything of any actual substance?

nglfi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 02.03.14 13:13

@jeanmonroe wrote:aquila wrote:
Read it and weep - weep for a little girl who was neglected by just about everyone.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe if Madeleine had been born 'perfect' (like the twins) instead of being born 'almost' perfect as GM said, on national TV, then perhaps Madeleine would have been more loved.

And would still be with us!

eta: Makes one 'wonder' why the child snatching 'burglars' didn't 'steal' the 'perfect' twins, dosen't it?

Indeed.  Read it and weep for that little girl.

I have been doing quite a lot of research into narcissistic parents, narcissistic mothers in particular - I think there is more than one generation in this case btw, Kate's first fears were what her parents would think if they were made suspects.  Its an interesting study for those interested in the psychological aspects of this case. For me it also raised questions about Madeleine's colomboma and the health implications that come with it.

I also stumbled upon the strange phenomenon of 'puff of madness' - in a nutshell, a perfectly normal person can have a psychotic episode that is a one off, and return to society as before, though it is not probably not advisable to practice medicine.  The bruising on Kate's arms and wrists might suggest a puff of madness and a need for restraint....... and the reason life continues as normal for the McCann family, albeit not as happy as they could be.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 02.03.14 13:47

@nglfi wrote:I'm starting to think we won't know anything until well after the parents are arrested, if they ever are. They hired a lawyer who has expertise in extradition for one reason.  It seems, based on the papers, that SY are perhaps not keeping the macs up to date and informed in the way that they would like, so they will be 'on tenterhooks' waiting for any arrest. The second they get an inkling that is going to happen, I wouldn't be surprised if they booked tickets on the next flight to  wherever it might be difficult for Portugal to extradite them from. Perhaps SY have ordered the press not to leak anything of any actual substance?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also think that we will not hear anything till they are arrested and I don't believe the Met police are keeping them informed of any important item of the probe. Probably they know as much as we know.
I hope that borders of the UK are warned not to let them leave. Police always control list of passengers.
But if they go to a country from where they can not be extradit to Portugal, England can request it.
In the past, Argentina did not extradit anybody. I don't know if it is still like that. England has a lot of former colonies, it could be easier to catch them.
I don't think that they will try to escape. It is too late. I'm only worried about the twins.
I'm sure the parents loved Madeleine and that they miss her, even if she was not an easy child.
The McCanns will be discriminated for the rest of their lives and sometimes I fear suicide as being the only escaping route. In Portugal, when they were still protected by Brown, Gerry cried "we are finished" and I wonder what is he saying now.
Imagine all the friends and colleagues who gave money to the fund! Imagine the media all over the world. Imagine the twins at school and the rest of their lives.

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 02.03.14 14:45

@marconi wrote:
@nglfi wrote:I'm starting to think we won't know anything until well after the parents are arrested, if they ever are. They hired a lawyer who has expertise in extradition for one reason.  It seems, based on the papers, that SY are perhaps not keeping the macs up to date and informed in the way that they would like, so they will be 'on tenterhooks' waiting for any arrest. The second they get an inkling that is going to happen, I wouldn't be surprised if they booked tickets on the next flight to  wherever it might be difficult for Portugal to extradite them from. Perhaps SY have ordered the press not to leak anything of any actual substance?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also think that we will not hear anything till they are arrested and I don't believe the Met police are keeping them informed of any important item of the probe. Probably they know as much as we know.

Agreed. The latest post on their banner is taken from a public statement (that of Sir BHH) not given to them as parents of a missing child. In 2007 they often often announced that the Police did not consider them suspects and were treating case as stranger abduction. Whether the police really were telling them this, remains to be seen, but they were saying it right up until they were made arguidos. Ie. They were lying, or the police were.

I hope that borders of the UK are warned not to let them leave. Police always control list of passengers.
But if they go to a country from where they can not be extradit to Portugal, England can request it.
In the past, Argentina did not extradit anybody. I don't know if it is still like that. England has a lot of former colonies, it could be easier to catch them.

Their grief stricken faces are known all over the globe Marconi, and probably accompany Da Vinci's message from mankind to any aliens who might be out there. For the McCanns there is no hiding place, another reason possibly, why there is no urgency to the investigation.

I share your fears. I hope the police know what they doing, the pressure on the McCanns must be unbearable. I sometimes wonder if it accounts for the vicious tone of some of their tweeters. However, we must remember the McCanns are not 'normal' people. They don't react in the ways that the vast majority of the public would. They truly do believe themselves to be the victims in all this, and they still believe they can make other people see things their way.They have done it so many times before, even when faced with insurmountable odds [being made arguidoes] - they turned public opinion around and continued to grace breakfast sofas as homecoming heroes who survived the nasty third world clutches of Portugal. A pro has recently compared it to Midnight Express ffs!

I don't think that they will try to escape. It is too late. I'm only worried about the twins.
I'm sure the parents loved Madeleine and that they miss her, even if she was not an easy child.
The McCanns will be discriminated for the rest of their lives and sometimes I fear suicide as being the only escaping route. In Portugal, when they were still protected by Brown, Gerry cried "we are finished" and I wonder what is he saying now.
Imagine all the friends and colleagues who gave money to the fund!  Imagine the media all over the world. Imagine the twins at school and the rest of their lives.

We would hope the police would act if the twins were in any danger Marconi, but I am afraid the fact that life continues as normal for the McCanns tells us that we are heading towards a whitewash, and I am surprised the whitewashers (no offence intended) have never picked up on it. Or indeed, the pro McCanns. Gerry McCann, and indeed 4 other doctors are still working merrily away in the NHS, as far as I know, and were they involved in anything, err, sordid, a lot of questions will be asked, not only of the last government, but of this one too, about their duty of care to patients. Imagine the headlines, 'Doctor(s) Guilty of ........... [fill in the blanks] worked in NHS for 7 years] - that won't look good for anybody.

But I am not all doom and gloom, this case, when it ends will be put under the microscope and all the details will go viral. NHS patients who have been treated by these Drs. Frankensteins/Crippens/Shipmans, will have their claims fought off with the 'nobody could have known' defence, even towering academics such as Dr. Leal were duped.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 02.03.14 15:25

@j.rob wrote:Repulsive couple. Absolutely repulsive. Knowing that their daughter is dead (which they have repeatedly alluded to despite saying the opposite). That her life was cruelly taken away from her. Sniggering over the age-progressed photo which they evidently had a lot of fun with. Making up what their child might look like aged nine. 

If you have had children, you know that nine if one of the most delightful ages. Children of this age are so interesting and so full of life. They also have so much fun. I adored having children of this age and I can't believe that these douche-bag parents would be sniggering over the little 'game' that they have played. 

The "I wonder what we should pretend our dead daughter's hair style would be like if (deleted)."

It's a wonder they didn't put a bow on the top of her head as though she was a pet dog that had gone missing. Oh, they REPULSE me.

As this clip shows, it is all about the McCanns. They have pulled the wool over everyone's eyes and they think it's all a big laugh. Their arrogance is breathtaking. The word chutzpah doesn't even begin to describe their behaviour.

These douche-bags are so narcissistic. (Deleted) If, as I suspect, they are fully-fledged narcissists/psychopaths/other personality disorder - anti-social perhaps? - then they will have a cruel sense of humour. They will despise people who are gullible as they will see this is a sign of weakness - qualities such as empathy etc they will snigger over. Gerry, in particular, has displayed bullying and boorish behaviour in many of the interviews. The pair are enjoying hogging the limelight while the joke is firmly on everyone else.

Why have they been allowed to get away with this?!

And they will enjoy power games such as setting people up against each other/creating confusion/getting away with anti-social behaviour. Dysfunctional behaviour and dysfunctional family patterns in which there are scapegoats and 'golden children'. These patterns tend to be repeated through generations unless people are prepared to undertake a long and difficult period of self-analysis.

I believe this is precisely why Madeleine 'went missing' - she was the family scape-goat and the McCanns wanted to cash in on her by faking an abduction. As most people are not narcissists and therefore cannot understand this type of behaviour, they thought they would get away with deceiving a gullible public.

This is deviant behaviour in the extreme, in my humble opinion of course.

Your thinking is very similar to mine Rob, though you have said it far more powerfully.  There is so much evidence out there to support the Golden Childen/Scapegoat scenario, that it has to be followed up.  So much points to Madeleine being a difficult child and their total lack of parenting skills is legend.  Older siblings need constant reassurance when a new baby comes along, and difficult behaviour is usually a cry for attention.  Madeleine had a 'McCann' set of lungs, Madeleine would give her tuppenceworth, that child could throw a tantrum.  

The happy contented little angels reading nicely on the sofa whilst Mummy has a shower, exists only in the mind of the seriously deluded and telling small children their older sister was stolen by a naughty man who climbed in a window goes off the scale in psychopathy.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.03.14 17:42

I'm just going to try and split this thread for a second......so have to lock it for a mo. Bear with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.03.14 17:55

Thread unlocked - discussion re GM and video has new thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland on 02.03.14 18:31

Didn't AR announce on CW that the McCanns had been assigned a Liaison Officer? Presumably the reason given to the McCanns was that they could easily be kept up to date with SY's progress - in which case it is surprising that they apparently aren't :)

Of course, another purpose of a Liaison Officer is to act as a 'spy' for the police!!

espeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum