The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Not so subtle dig - or commentary on some recent cases ? You decide.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Not so subtle dig - or commentary on some recent cases ? You decide.

Post by Enid O'Dowd on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:05 am

@Newintown wrote:
@deafoldbat wrote:Well done Enid and thank you for your dedication to the case  clapping

Thank you from me also, it must be a headache sorting out and tracing where the £millions have gone especially when the accounts are not transparent as the McCanns promised they would be.   frown

A question for Enid if she's reading - is it possible for anyone with such a good accountancy/audit background as yourself to trace money that has been sent abroad and is being kept in offshore accounts?

Unfortunately, I would have no way of discovering that information. It is not illegal to send money abroad if the relevant requirements have been complied with.

Enid O'Dowd
Researcher

View user profile http://www.enidodowd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:23 am

@Enid O'Dowd wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
@deafoldbat wrote:Well done Enid and thank you for your dedication to the case  clapping

Thank you from me also, it must be a headache sorting out and tracing where the £millions have gone especially when the accounts are not transparent as the McCanns promised they would be.   frown

A question for Enid if she's reading - is it possible for anyone with such a good accountancy/audit background as yourself to trace money that has been sent abroad and is being kept in offshore accounts?

Unfortunately, I would have no way of discovering that information. It is not illegal to send money abroad if the relevant requirements have been complied with.

Thanks for your reply, although I had a feeling that would be the case.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:06 am

Hi Enid, have you done any kind of report on the latest accounts?

Regards

sonic72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfwit on Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:37 am

@bobbin wrote:
@Okeydokey wrote:
@bobbin wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Private Eye, no 1359, p. 35
" />

Love it !! There are a lot of old grievances to be settled I think, before the day's out. Private Eye have been nigh on silenced, and stripped bare of their funds, but the day of reckoning is slowly coming.  big grin 

Nonsense. Hislop supports the McCanns for some reason.

He might give that impression, but that's (IMO) the 'double entendre' of his intelligent, ironic, form of wit. (and his desire to 'save his skin' and 'keep his powder dry' till time to get the matches out.)
He, least of all people I can think of, is no fool.
I think he's been smoking his cigar, hovering precariously near the fireworks for a long time, always impishly flicking the hot ash off and letting it fall tantalisingly close to the blue touch paper.
He appears to give the opposite meaning often when he speaks.
It's for the viewer/reader to understand that what he says is so tongue in cheek that he's almost swallowing his own words.  big grin 

I love this post.

I knew Peter Cook and can hear in my head the conversation between Peter and Ian and Peter and me.

Halfwit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enid O'Dowd on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:16 am

@sonic72 wrote:Hi Enid, have you done any kind of report on the latest accounts?

Regards

Yes I have. the report on the audited accounts for the year ended 31 March 2013 is on www.mccannfiles.com

Enid O'Dowd
Researcher

View user profile http://www.enidodowd.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum