The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

ANOTHER MISSING BABY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ANOTHER MISSING BABY

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 07.02.14 8:02

A newborn boy has been reported missing from his cot in Wisconsin.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video/newborn-baby-disappears-wisconsin-home-073424190.html

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ANOTHER MISSING BABY

Post by bobbin on 07.02.14 8:52

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:A newborn boy has been reported missing from his cot in Wisconsin.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video/newborn-baby-disappears-wisconsin-home-073424190.html

The great uncle is talking about the little baby in the past tense, hopefully it won't be like that, and the little one will be found well and safe, very quickly. It's early days yet.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.02.14 8:57

Yes I noted that too.

I know what my gut feeling is about this but I'll keep quiet for now!

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 07.02.14 8:58

Pretty much accepted now that if someone is immediately talking about a missing person in the past tense, usually they know that missing person is dead? (IMO)

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 07.02.14 15:30

@canada12 wrote:Pretty much accepted now that if someone is immediately talking about a missing person in the past tense, usually they know that missing person is dead? (IMO)

Agreed, I tried to couch my words carefully. I hope we're all wrong, our gut instincts that is. Too many bad cases lately can leave one a little cynical. I just hope he is found safe, and soon.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 07.02.14 18:51

Does anyone know the latest news on this missing newborn?

I can't seem to find any up- to- date news. (due to my choice of search engine no doubt). But has the baby been found yet?

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.02.14 19:05

@Daisy wrote:Does anyone know the latest news on this missing newborn?

I can't seem to find any up- to- date news. (due to my choice of search engine no doubt). But has the baby been found yet?
Found alive thank god in Iowa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.02.14 19:10

BELOIT, Wis. - A newborn baby reported missing in Wisconsin early Thursday morning has been found safe in Iowa, police announced Friday.
Authorities say Kayden Powell, born February 1, was found Friday morning in a tote bag outside a gas station in eastern Iowa.
Town of Beloit Police Chief Steven Kopp says the nearly week-old baby was discovered by an officer checking along an interstate near West Branch on Friday morning.

FBI acting special agent G.B. Jones said at a news conference the officer heard the newborn crying and discovered the child in the tote bag. Authorities say the child appears to be in good condition.
Federal, state and local law enforcement officers had been looking for the baby since early Thursday when his mother, 18-year-old Brianna Marshall, discovered him missing from a bassinette in a Town of Beloit home.

Kristen Smith, Marshall's half-sister, was arrested in Iowa on an unrelated warrant on Thursday, reports CBS affiliate WDJT. Authorities say she is being questioned in Kayden's disappearance but no charges related to the case have been filed.
Police say Marshall and the child's father have been cooperative in the investigation, which is ongoing.
West Branch is about 181 miles southwest of Beloit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 07.02.14 22:15

Thank you Andrew,  a happy outcome for the baby.  smilie

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.02.14 22:21

Press is being vague but suggests it was the aunt/half sister. Arrested in Iowa for fraud.

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo on 07.02.14 23:03

Thankfully this case has a happy ending and once again, hopefully not jumping the gun, the family are involved.

stumo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum