The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Stranger Abduction almost identical to the McCanns' claims

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stranger Abduction almost identical to the McCanns' claims

Post by Guest on 04.02.14 9:18

I've found details of a stranger abduction that took place a few years ago that, in many ways, is frighteningly similar to the McCann case:


- Three children were sleeping in the same bedroom.

- Their middle-class parents left them alone for the evening while they dined out.

- A stranger and his accomplice (male and female - a "soothing couple" perhaps), having monitored the property for several days and carried out a "trial run" the night before, entered through the bedroom window without leaving any forensic evidence.

- The male drugged the three children.

- All three children were taken (and this is where it differs from Madeleine)


In this case the children eventually escaped but the abductors have never been caught. This abduction pre-dates Madeleine by a number of years but it is world famous and has been the subject of several films such as IMDB link to Stolen in the Night and IMDB link to Stranger Abduction

I can't believe that I'm the first person to have spotted the connection! I'm sure Scotland Yard must have already checked this out as these first abductions took place on their patch.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Abduction almost identical to the McCanns' claims

Post by Guest on 04.02.14 9:32

Poe that gave me the creeps reading that.Glad I looked up your link,will have to watch it again for recap.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Abduction almost identical to the McCanns' claims

Post by Guest on 04.02.14 10:34

65 people read this thread within minutes of my first post.

I do hope that I didn't raise any hope amongst the pro-McCanns  whistling 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Abduction almost identical to the McCanns' claims

Post by sami on 04.02.14 10:46

What was the family name and where did this happen ?

sami

Posts : 965
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Abduction almost identical to the McCanns' claims

Post by sar on 04.02.14 10:52

fessing up now,fell for it, hook, line etc….

sar

Posts : 473
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2013-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Abduction almost identical to the McCanns' claims

Post by unchained melody on 04.02.14 11:02

Poe, you made me smile x

unchained melody

Posts : 161
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Abduction almost identical to the McCanns' claims

Post by Fiona09 on 04.02.14 11:07

Poe wrote:65 people read this thread within minutes of my first post.

I do hope that I didn't raise any hope amongst the pro-McCanns  whistling 

 big grin

Fiona09

Posts : 20
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Abduction almost identical to the McCanns' claims

Post by bobbin on 04.02.14 11:10

@Fiona09 wrote:
Poe wrote:65 people read this thread within minutes of my first post.

I do hope that I didn't raise any hope amongst the pro-McCanns  whistling 

 big grin

Yep, me too, but it is still very creepy as a plot.  tease 

bobbin

Posts : 2031
Reputation : 128
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Abduction almost identical to the McCanns' claims

Post by Guest on 04.02.14 11:13

Sami lol read the link! I fell for it too! Unlike the mcs!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Abduction almost identical to the McCanns' claims

Post by sami on 04.02.14 11:18

Bellisa wrote:Sami lol read the link! I fell for it too! Unlike the mcs!


I don't click links........so will have to remain in the dark.

sami

Posts : 965
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Abduction almost identical to the McCanns' claims

Post by Guest on 04.02.14 11:27

The links are quite safe to look at, Sami.

The story therein is actually more believable than the McCanns' one and performances of it benefit charitable causes.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Abduction almost identical to the McCanns' claims

Post by ultimaThule on 04.02.14 11:29

@sami wrote:
Bellisa wrote:Sami lol read the link! I fell for it too! Unlike the mcs!


I don't click links........so will have to remain in the dark.
Here's a clue, sami... surname Darling - ring any bells?

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Abduction almost identical to the McCanns' claims

Post by Guest on 04.02.14 11:34

Oh ok.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Abduction almost identical to the McCanns' claims

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 04.02.14 12:02

Good one Poe!  big grin 

whatliesbehindthesofa

Posts : 1320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Abduction almost identical to the McCanns' claims

Post by sami on 04.02.14 12:06

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:The links are quite safe to look at, Sami.

The story therein is actually more believable than the McCanns' one and performances of it benefit charitable causes.


Thanks to all.  No offence meant to the site or the posters, I just got fed up of the rubbish I ended up with from links elsewhere  roses

sami

Posts : 965
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Abduction almost identical to the McCanns' claims

Post by rustyjames on 04.02.14 12:27

Haha - saw this thread this morning and thought I must come back at lunch to check the links.  I think you could be on to something with this theory big grin

rustyjames

Posts : 293
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Abduction almost identical to the McCanns' claims

Post by annysmithgold on 04.02.14 18:34

Very clever lol

annysmithgold

Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-04-25
Age : 55
Location : chilling in the sun, by the pool, in a lovely place

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Abduction almost identical to the McCanns' claims

Post by scotclogs on 04.02.14 18:59

lol!  lol!  clapping1

____________________
Zola "The truth is on the march, and nothing shall stop it."

scotclogs

Posts : 146
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-01-09
Age : 62
Location : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Abduction almost identical to the McCanns' claims

Post by Okeydokey on 04.02.14 23:11

Poe wrote:I've found details of a stranger abduction that took place a few years ago that, in many ways, is frighteningly similar to the McCann case:


- Three children were sleeping in the same bedroom.

- Their middle-class parents left them alone for the evening while they dined out.

- A stranger and his accomplice (male and female - a "soothing couple" perhaps), having monitored the property for several days and carried out a "trial run" the night before, entered through the bedroom window without leaving any forensic evidence.

- The male drugged the three children.

- All three children were taken (and this is where it differs from Madeleine)


In this case the children eventually escaped but the abductors have never been caught. This abduction pre-dates Madeleine by a number of years but it is world famous and has been the subject of several films such as IMDB link to Stolen in the Night and IMDB link to Stranger Abduction

I can't believe that I'm the first person to have spotted the connection! I'm sure Scotland Yard must have already checked this out as these first abductions took place on their patch.

You got me there Poe! LOL

I'm sure that Scotland Yard on the case and have arranged an all expenses paid visit to the notorious Neverland Ranch owned by the late Michael Jackson to follow up leads concerning swarthy Mexicans.

Okeydokey

Posts : 920
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2013-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Abduction almost identical to the McCanns' claims

Post by Guest on 05.02.14 8:30

I forgot the notoriously unreliable dog (aren't I a nana  titter ) and the hellish lair (I should never never have forgotten that .......*sorry*).

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Abduction almost identical to the McCanns' claims

Post by Brucedog on 05.02.14 13:17

Hi first post :-)
I know another film that shows that an abduction can take place without breaking windows etcetera. It features a big blue and purple monster and a green one eyed ball

Brucedog

Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum