The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine back in UK

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine back in UK

Post by worriedmum on 03.02.14 23:36

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 04.02.14 6:01

@ultimaThule wrote:
@Hicks wrote:This article from the Daily Mail, three months after Madeleine's disappearance , gives us a great clue as to what happened to Madeleine's body.

Scroll down to where it says Kate would sit on the rocks staring out to the Atlantic.
 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-471365/After-long-months-daughter--McCanns.html
That article should come with a warning - it's puke-making from beginning to end. 

Gerry got to meet Laura Bush's dog?  But he didn't get to meet the President or the dog's owner...  Of course he was fired up after his trip - he'd got a new mission; saw himself as becoming the UK/Europe's expert on missing children... a couple of years of that and it would be  'arise Sir Gerry'.   But it didn't work out for him, just as none of his get famous/rich quick schemes have worked out as he planned.  They've all gone bosoms up because he has no people skills and is inherently unlikeable.

As for KM sitting on the rocks by way of a change from necking one on them a la Clement Freud; I'm inclining to the view that's no more than window dressing designed to support the Smithman sighting - the man who could have been heading towards the beach... or the church, or the ruined house, or the Roman ruins etc etc.

Curious how Mr Phil, creator of swamp snuff art was kept under wraps.  If his penchant for pictures of scantily clad nubile young females fighting for their lives hadn't come to the fore, we might never have known that clan McCann harbours an artist of such a per diverse genre who may be familiar with the terrain outside of Huelva.

Nothing but photo oppportunity - those rocks were also used for the two of them, Rocha Negra sounds romantic in the Victorian melodramatic tradition.

Mainly I want to stress that Gerry did not meet Laura Bush - he only got to be photographed with the White House in the background and met with a White House official.
He did meet and have a lovely time with the head of the Centre for Missing and Exploited Children, who's now either in jail or awaiting trial for fraud I believe.
Gerry also managed to fit in a run round Washington but the press didn't turn up for that event.
Then he gets home and finds his wife has been having forbidden dreams.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kate 'Madeleine might be closer to the UK'

Post by worriedmum on 04.02.14 9:21

Sorry forgot to put the caption on.....

Gerry's reaction to Kate saying 'Madeleine might be closer to the UK'. The original poster has slowed it down so it sounds odd but makes the facial expressions clearer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnHeGlyd7Og

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.02.14 9:38

@sami wrote:
I know the jury is out with regard to Kate's professed Catholic beliefs but when it comes to cremation the Catholic Church requires that the cremated remains be either buried in the ground in a cemetery or placed in a mausoleum or columbarium, preferably in a Catholic cemetery.  

They don't do the take home the urn and look at it routine.

IVF, whatever happened to Madeleine, meeting the Pope under false pretenses, lying, destroying innocent lives - in the grand scheme of things, not following the Catholic Church's requirements for dealing with a corpse is the least of the McCanns' sins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayneykul on 04.02.14 10:10

From the Daily Mail article "Each morning Kate returns to the scene of Madelines abduction to drop off her two year old twins Sean & Amelie at the creche" says everything you to need to know about her doesnt it

Jayneykul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 04.02.14 10:36

Poe wrote:
@sami wrote:
I know the jury is out with regard to Kate's professed Catholic beliefs but when it comes to cremation the Catholic Church requires that the cremated remains be either buried in the ground in a cemetery or placed in a mausoleum or columbarium, preferably in a Catholic cemetery.  

They don't do the take home the urn and look at it routine.

IVF, whatever happened to Madeleine, meeting the Pope under false pretenses, lying, destroying innocent lives - in the grand scheme of things, not following the Catholic Church's requirements for dealing with a corpse is the least of the McCanns' sins.

It was important for Kate to have a priest present that night. Having IVF will not make her any less religious in times of crisis, the Pope blessing Madeleine's photograph will have been very important to Kate.  Destroying innocent people's lives is not exclusive to lapsed Catholics, the Church themselves have made a fine job of that.

A proper burial, in so far as it might have been possible, will have been important to Kate and if, as some have suggested, she was cremated, I dont think she will have been placed at home, unless there was absolutely no other option.  In Kate's mind the little girl will not be at rest.

I don't subscribe to the urn theory for lots of reasons but from a religious point of view I doubt Kate would have entertained it.  Just my opinion.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 04.02.14 10:37

@worriedmum wrote:Sorry forgot to put the caption on.....

Gerry's reaction to Kate saying 'Madeleine might be closer to the UK'. The original poster has slowed it down so it sounds odd but makes the facial expressions clearer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnHeGlyd7Og

This is going to sound really crass, but, does anyone know what music this is, in the first 3 minutes of the following very interesting video collection of the McCs best moments.

It's very good to go back and revisit old material, especially when it can be 're-considered' with hindsight

.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSO7uJ8lI48

Although the 'music' is not part of the investigation, it is nevertheless 'selected' I imagine, for 'impact' and to help project the images and underlying messages.

Can anyone identify it ? It's very beautiful and I think it's Portuguese, and to me, shows the people as serious, passionate, valuing, and these people have been so insulted and abused by the McCs, in so many respects.   roses roses  roses  P.S.  these are roses, for the Portuguese people, not a bunch of carnations.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum