The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine McCann madness continues - and leaves her parents with nothing once more - Carol Malone - MIRROR 1/2/14

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann madness continues - and leaves her parents with nothing once more - Carol Malone - MIRROR 1/2/14

Post by Guest on 02.02.14 20:01

Sami I think that the people who donate to the fund these days are few and far between,I would hate to think that anyone reading the article would decide to donate though.
I agree she hasn't got a lot of clout there but seen her on press review last week and she just would not let newsreader move on until she questioned new mccann info.
I didn't like her before but find she is trying to leak things out a bit..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann madness continues - and leaves her parents with nothing once more - Carol Malone - MIRROR 1/2/14

Post by Cristobell on 02.02.14 20:14

@diatribe wrote:
@Cristobell wrote:Oh, for heaven's sake, all the disappointments the McCanns have had don't add up to a can of beans when compared to the massive disappointment of all the other families of  missing children who have had no help at all!  

The disappointments to other families of missing children would be miniscule if compared to the disappointments of the millions who want to see the McCanns busted, Cristobell. big grin


LOL, in that event I would be getting my marching boots out!

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann madness continues - and leaves her parents with nothing once more - Carol Malone - MIRROR 1/2/14

Post by sami on 02.02.14 20:25

Bellisa wrote:Sami I think that the people who donate to the fund these days are few and far between,I would hate to think that anyone reading the article would decide to donate though.
I agree she hasn't got a lot of clout there but seen her on press review last week and she just would not let newsreader move on until she questioned new mccann info.
I didn't like her before but find she is trying to leak things out a bit..


They are indeed few and far between, but I use them as an example of people who steadfastly believe the story.

Irony, innuendo, reading between the lines, whatever we want to call it, is lost on those who sat with their breakfasts reading the article. There are many people who believe what is written in the press quite simply because it is there.

It's not an attack or a criticism of the writer.  I simply think journalists should have the balls to tell it like it is or not bother reporting at all.  

In a discussion with an acquaintance recently, I mentioned I did not believe in the burglar story.  This caused a heated debate by the other party which resulted in them losing the plot and telling me I was jealous of Kate McCann.  I'm still trying to figure that argument out  nah

sami

Posts : 962
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann madness continues - and leaves her parents with nothing once more - Carol Malone - MIRROR 1/2/14

Post by diatribe on 02.02.14 20:57

@sami wrote:



In a discussion with an acquaintance recently, I mentioned I did not believe in the burglar story. This caused a heated debate by the other party which resulted in them losing the plot and telling me I was jealous of Kate McCann. I'm still trying to figure that argument out nah




Heaven forbid you should ever mention to your acquaintance that you don't believe in Father Christmas, lest you should be accused of being jealous of Charles Dickens.

diatribe

Posts : 602
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-15
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann madness continues - and leaves her parents with nothing once more - Carol Malone - MIRROR 1/2/14

Post by Cristobell on 02.02.14 22:24

@sami wrote:
Bellisa wrote:Sami I think that the people who donate to the fund these days are few and far between,I would hate to think that anyone reading the article would decide to donate though.
I agree she hasn't got a lot of clout there but seen her on press review last week and she just would not let newsreader move on until she questioned new mccann info.
I didn't like her before but find she is trying to leak things out a bit..


They are indeed few and far between, but I use them as an example of people who steadfastly believe the story.

Irony, innuendo, reading between the lines, whatever we want to call it, is lost on those who sat with their breakfasts reading the article. There are many people who believe what is written in the press quite simply because it is there.

It's not an attack or a criticism of the writer.  I simply think journalists should have the balls to tell it like it is or not bother reporting at all.  

In a discussion with an acquaintance recently, I mentioned I did not believe in the burglar story.  This caused a heated debate by the other party which resulted in them losing the plot and telling me I was jealous of Kate McCann.  I'm still trying to figure that argument out  nah






Being jealous of Kate is an old pro argument Sami, something that I think originated from Kate herself, or at least from her Mother, when asking people to show more sympathy - her slim body, etc, too yucky to recall. Might have been better if she had focused on the trauma Kate was experiencing as the mother of a missing a child for sympathy, rather than the perfection of her daughter's physique. Some might say both Kate and Gerry show psychopathic traits, imagining people are jealous of them would be one of them.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann madness continues - and leaves her parents with nothing once more - Carol Malone - MIRROR 1/2/14

Post by sami on 02.02.14 22:29

@cristobell,  thanks for explaining....I've never heard it before and have been trying to figure out why someone who appears to be sane would make such a remark.  There's a reason for everything I suppose   thumbup

sami

Posts : 962
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann madness continues - and leaves her parents with nothing once more - Carol Malone - MIRROR 1/2/14

Post by pennylane on 02.02.14 22:34

@Cristobell wrote:
@sami wrote:
Bellisa wrote:Sami I think that the people who donate to the fund these days are few and far between,I would hate to think that anyone reading the article would decide to donate though.
I agree she hasn't got a lot of clout there but seen her on press review last week and she just would not let newsreader move on until she questioned new mccann info.
I didn't like her before but find she is trying to leak things out a bit..


They are indeed few and far between, but I use them as an example of people who steadfastly believe the story.

Irony, innuendo, reading between the lines, whatever we want to call it, is lost on those who sat with their breakfasts reading the article. There are many people who believe what is written in the press quite simply because it is there.

It's not an attack or a criticism of the writer.  I simply think journalists should have the balls to tell it like it is or not bother reporting at all.  

In a discussion with an acquaintance recently, I mentioned I did not believe in the burglar story.  This caused a heated debate by the other party which resulted in them losing the plot and telling me I was jealous of Kate McCann.  I'm still trying to figure that argument out  nah

Being jealous of Kate is an old pro argument Sami, something that I think originated from Kate herself, or at least from her Mother, when asking people to show more sympathy - her slim body, etc, too yucky to recall.  Might have been better if she had focused on the trauma Kate was experiencing as the mother of a missing a child for sympathy, rather than the perfection of her daughter's physique.  Some might say both Kate and Gerry show psychopathic traits, imagining people are jealous of them would be one of them.

Some even tried to say Katerina Gaspar was jealous of her too!  Rolling Eyes

pennylane

Posts : 2529
Reputation : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann madness continues - and leaves her parents with nothing once more - Carol Malone - MIRROR 1/2/14

Post by maebee on 02.02.14 22:58

@Sami wrote:
In a discussion with an acquaintance recently, I mentioned I did not believe in the burglar story.  This caused a heated debate by the other party which resulted in them losing the plot and telling me I was jealous of Kate McCann.  I'm still trying to figure that argument out  nah

Sami,

To be jealous of someone means you want to be them. Would you want to be KM? Thought not :)

maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 480
Reputation : 81
Join date : 2009-12-03
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann madness continues - and leaves her parents with nothing once more - Carol Malone - MIRROR 1/2/14

Post by sami on 02.02.14 23:12

@maebee wrote:
@Sami wrote:
In a discussion with an acquaintance recently, I mentioned I did not believe in the burglar story.  This caused a heated debate by the other party which resulted in them losing the plot and telling me I was jealous of Kate McCann.  I'm still trying to figure that argument out  nah

Sami,

To be jealous of someone means you want to be them. Would you want to be KM? Thought not :)


To my shame, twice in my life I have found myself completely agreeing with Kate.  When she stated

"I couldn't make love to Gerry".   Neither could I frankly.

The second was "it's dreadful living with this void".  Not a nice thing to call Gerry but again I sympathise.   titter

sami

Posts : 962
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann madness continues - and leaves her parents with nothing once more - Carol Malone - MIRROR 1/2/14

Post by ultimaThule on 02.02.14 23:42

@sami wrote:

To my shame, twice in my life I have found myself completely agreeing with Kate.  When she stated

"I couldn't make love to Gerry".   Neither could I frankly.

The second was "it's dreadful living with this void".  Not a nice thing to call Gerry but again I sympathise.   titter
 big grin @sami - my thoughts entirely!

When I think of mothers such as Denise Bulger, Sarah Payne, and Coral Jones, et al my heart goes out to them - they are living every parent's worst nightmare and I can't imagine any right minded person being jealous of them. 

Similarly, any loving and caring mother whose child has genuinely been abducted by strangers is condemned to live the torment of the damned as they wait to learn whether the one they hold most dear has suffered an unimaginable fate at the hands of a predatory paedophile, or worse, and only a particularly warped and twisted personality could conceive of anyone being jealous of them in such circumstances.

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann madness continues - and leaves her parents with nothing once more - Carol Malone - MIRROR 1/2/14

Post by russiandoll on 03.02.14 8:44

CM needs to read about
                           

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann madness continues - and leaves her parents with nothing once more - Carol Malone - MIRROR 1/2/14

Post by sami on 03.02.14 9:44

@ultimaThule wrote:When I think of mothers such as Denise Bulger, Sarah Payne, and Coral Jones, et al my heart goes out to them - they are living every parent's worst nightmare and I can't imagine any right minded person being jealous of them. 


Hi ultimathule, yes, those women are heart breaking to watch/listen to.

I think of them often and particularly when the big stories are displayed across the front pages in relation to the McCanns.  How those families must feel to read the rubbish that is written.

Why do the McCanns get to have their cake and eat it though ?  Millions generated by their limited company, yet they are allowed to keep their funds on deposit, with a vague promise to use it to the benefit of other families, conditional, of course, on not only Madeleine being found but the perpetrators also.  Good one that, whoever wrote it.

Still, money will never buy dignity or peace of mind.

sami

Posts : 962
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum