The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Round and Round we go - Express front page - Suspects paid to snatch Maddy

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Round and Round we go - Express front page - Suspects paid to snatch Maddy

Post by sami on 31.01.14 8:46

@PeterMac wrote:As someone else has observed elsewhere.
3 cleaners makes much more sense than 3 burglars. or one Smithman, or one Tannerman.
They have access to a key, even though they don't need one, and they know where all the cleaning materials are kept,
so one can carry Madeleine away whilst the other two do a deep clean with bleach of the apartment
and make sure there is no forensic evidence left.
Then finally, the one properly authorised can apply the "Cadaverine-R-Us" ** spray
to throw dogs off the trail

** Cadaverine Spray comes in a handy can, ideal for handbag or jacket.
There are various scents available depending on required characteristics.
"Blond English" is sweet and almost perfect
"Swarthy foreigner" has a trace of garlic
"Cap Verde" was previously available, but is now withdrawn following protests.

One small problem,  Grimes dogs don't alert to synthetic cadaver.

Although some cadaver dog trainers have had limited success with its use in training, when tested on
my dogs they showed no interest and it is not used as a training aid for them.  http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.01.14 8:50

Gerry stated that nothing of value had been taken and burglars of the calibre that can break in without leaving any forensic evidence would have known the black-market price of every item in that apartment.

Now supposing Gerry is wrong about her value (although I seriously doubt that Gerry is ever wrong ...ever ...about anything), when the burglars picked up that sleeping 3 year old bundle of cash why would they ignore the other two bundles of cash that were also asleep in the room?

Back to top Go down

Post by watendlath on 31.01.14 9:05

@Seek truth wrote:Of course the papers aren't serious. They're joking around. They've been doing this with the mccanns mostly not with others!

It's so funny.

But weren't we told that one employee was a thief, JUST because he didn't share the tip!
Now that's what I call a real THIEF hey. Maybe were all expected to join in the laugh, problem is poor Madeleine xx

Very strange, because according to the Mirror report:
One of the flats burgled at the Ocean Club is owned by a former British expat. It is in the same block as the one the McCanns rented.

The man, who is in his 50s and wishes to remain anonymous, said yesterday: “They’d taken two mobile phones, a camera and some cash. There was no sign of forced entry.

"I was convinced they had a key to get inside. I spoke to my neighbours, many of them expats, and I’d say around 90% of them had experienced the same thing… valuable items going missing out of their ­apartments.

I brought these complaints to the ­attention of the Ocean Club but they were pretty much ignored. Nothing was done.

So MW are concerned about a waiter who wouldn't share his tips but they do nothing about their apartments getting burgled.

Also in the same article,  MW barman Nelson Rodrigues says:
I remember at the time things belonging to guests went missing now and then.

Mobile phones, cash, anything valuable lying around.

He said the same thing back in November:

Nelson Rodrigues, 32, a barman and waiter at the Ocean Club for two years, worked alongside Monteiro in 2006. 

He said yesterday:

On the surface he was a nice guy but there was something not right with him. 

He would turn up to work with bleary eyes, sometimes he didn’t seem like he was all there.

And things were going missing about that time – laptops, jewellery, mobile phones, anything that was lying around.

Mr Rodrigues said police were called after Monteiro was accused of stealing tips. He was searched, but nothing was found and he protested his innocence.

Monteiro is Tractorman.
So we're back to square one.

watendlath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 31.01.14 9:18

PM, which ‘official story’?

And Now for something completely different  (with apologies to MP)

‘Paul Luckman, editor of the expat Portugal News, has been following the latest developments in the case.
He told Sky News: "It's alleged that they could be employees of Ocean Club, which puts a whole new light on it and that they're not, as we've supposed until now, a little group of opportunist burglars going round stealing passports and wallets whenever there was a window open.
"There are suggestions that this is slightly different."’

Doesn’t this give TM the license to wipe the slate clean and start again now, whilst humbly(?) accepting that they may previously have had some misconceptions about what happened?

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.01.14 9:27

Poe wrote:Gerry stated that nothing of value had been taken and burglars of the calibre that can break in without leaving any forensic evidence would have known the black-market price of every item in that apartment.

Now supposing Gerry is wrong about her value (although I seriously doubt that Gerry is ever wrong ...ever ...about anything), when the burglars picked up that sleeping 3 year old bundle of cash why would they ignore the other two bundles of cash that were also asleep in the room?

I know it's rubbish anyway, but I read the headline as that they were paid for the service provided, not for the child.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.01.14 9:32

@Tony Bennett wrote:

Newspapers like this don't deserve to survive

But it's 5p cheaper than the Daily Mail, and ten times better!

I think they're all going down the plughole anyway. Do people really buy newspapers speculatively because of a lurid headline? I was having this debate with my father yesterday, we were talking about phone hacking. I doubted that one single person would have been sufficiently interested inn the private lives of Jude Law (who?) and Sienna Miller (who? only more so...) to go out of their way to buy the NOTW where they otherwise wouldn't have done. He said he thought they would, but admitted that he personally wouldn't. So do the great unwashed really do this? Will the Express headline really generate extra sales? If not, why do they keep doing it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.01.14 9:43

@sami wrote:Can police just decide to search people's homes and bank accounts on a whim ?  Are they required to at least question the suspects/latest poor unfortunate target first ?

Of course they are

As in every civilized country -bar the UK perhaps?- they would need a warrant from a prosecutors office or a court order

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 31.01.14 9:45

From the comments column after Pat Brown's blog from yesterday:

January 30, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Pat Brown said...
Dear Miss Terri,

Bollux Media is terribly upset that you find our reporting amusing. We are just as serious and factual and professional as all the other media outlets. 

BM

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melisande on 31.01.14 9:47

When I read the headline, my first thought was that now we were finally getting nearer the truth.  My thoughts for a while now are that money changed hands for the removal of Madeleine from the apartment.  Remember Kate allegedly saying " they've taken her" and "we've let her down" .   The article may appear nonsensical to us but it won't be for the parties involved.   Follow the money .........

Eta.  By removal, I mean removal after the 'event'

melisande

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs on 31.01.14 9:52

@tiny wrote:redwood and his merry men could save themselves a lot of time and money by checking out the mccanns and tapas bank accounts and phone calls FIRST

agree  clapping1 This is making me very angry that they are not at lest  looking at the McScums & they're 7 chums  banghead  mad  tearhairout  angry2

scotclogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melisande on 31.01.14 9:55

@scotclogs wrote:
@tiny wrote:redwood and his merry men could save themselves a lot of time and money by checking out the mccanns and tapas bank accounts and phone calls FIRST

agree  clapping1 This is making me very angry that they are not at lest  looking at the McScums & they're 7 chums  banghead  mad  tearhairout  angry2
Maybe they already have.   I am increasingly optimistic.

melisande

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 31.01.14 9:57

Is there nothing we can do collectively to stop this charade ?
A conga through London on the 20th February outside 10 Downing Street saying we the UK public no longer wish to
be patronised and duped with this garbage.

STOP THE CHARADE  
AFTER 7 YEARS WE WELCOME A WHITEWASH - JUST STOP THE CHARADE
TELL US IT WAS 3 BURGLARS - WE DONT CARE - JUST STOP THE CHARADE

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 31.01.14 9:59

Seriously, we should get our asses to London and congregate en masse to speak with DC

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs on 31.01.14 10:01

@HelenMeg wrote:Seriously, we should get our asses to London and congregate en masse to speak with DC

clapping1

scotclogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.01.14 10:02

God knows what all the parents and families of other missing children think, talk about rubbing salt into their wounds, they must be asking why is this one child more important than ours?

snipped fron Sky News

Former Ocean Club worker Nelson Rodrigues, told Sky News Crime Correspondent Martin Brunt that employees at the complex would have had the perfect opportunity to snatch a child.

No mention in his statement, then he wouldn't would he, imo ££££

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/NELSON_RODRIGUEZ.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 31.01.14 10:03

@melisande wrote:
@scotclogs wrote:

In the Mirror article it says "The expat was interviewed 18 months ago by Scotland Yard detectives – meaning officers have long suspected burglars could be ­responsible for Madeleine’s kidnap."

That's pure speculation of course. If SY interviewed people about break ins 18 months ago it could also mean they were eliminating people from their enquiry or trying to track down witnesses to what really happened on that night...doing the groundwork, I hope!

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangled Web on 31.01.14 10:05

None of these 'suspects' are coming from the police. All the media is doing is eliminating them, one by one, until the only ones left are the McCann's. IMO.

Tangled Web

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 31.01.14 10:06

Cherry Blossom wrote:God knows what all the parents and families of other missing children think, talk about rubbing salt into their wounds, they must be asking why is this one child more important than ours?

snipped fron Sky News

Former Ocean Club worker Nelson Rodrigues, told Sky News Crime Correspondent Martin Brunt that employees at the complex would have had the perfect opportunity to snatch a child.

No mention in his statement, then he wouldn't would he, imo ££££

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/NELSON_RODRIGUEZ.htm

In the Mirror article this Rodriguez is also quoted as saying he thinks it 'unlikely' staff would kidnap her. So much spin!

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 31.01.14 10:07

I wonder what Martin Grimes thinks of it all...  huh

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs on 31.01.14 10:09

@melisande wrote:
@scotclogs wrote:

H imelisande
Sadly  I don't think they have ,and  I am not optimistic, far from it  sad1

scotclogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.01.14 10:13

The Express has previous with the Mcs.  This is a game being played IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.01.14 10:15

Ladyinred wrote:The Express has previous with the Mcs.  This is a game being played IMO.

Yes I think that they are extracting the urine.

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 31.01.14 10:16

@PeterMac wrote:As someone else has observed elsewhere.
3 cleaners makes much more sense than 3 burglars. or one Smithman, or one Tannerman.
They have access to a key, even though they don't need one, and they know where all the cleaning materials are kept,
so one can carry Madeleine away whilst the other two do a deep clean with bleach of the apartment
and make sure there is no forensic evidence left.
Then finally, the one properly authorised can apply the "Cadaverine-R-Us" ** spray
to throw dogs off the trail

** Cadaverine Spray comes in a handy can, ideal for handbag or jacket.
There are various scents available depending on required characteristics.
"Blond English" is sweet and almost perfect
"Swarthy foreigner" has a trace of garlic
"Cap Verde" was previously available, but is now withdrawn following protests.

Red highlight - one wonders why they needed to jemmy shutters and leave a window wide open?

one also wonders why the three members of staff waited for a very small window of opportunity to take poor Maddie when according to Mrs. Fenn there was at least 75 minutes one night when they could have taken all three and more??????????

One further wonders why they might have done a "trial" run or hid in the apartment when they could have walked in and out any time, having access to a key of course?

Y A W N,   Y A W N,  Y A W N.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melisande on 31.01.14 10:17

Hi Scotclogs.  I have had my moments too about the way this is going but I am sure most of us expected this flood of c*** in the media with the end result of the libel trial looming.  I do believe though that that express headline is nearer the truth than the mccanns would like.

melisande

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 31.01.14 10:23

Where are these stories coming from? The four detectives in Faro were photographed but they made no comment. Crimewatch was very clear, they were focusing on the sighting by the Smith family and dramatically ruled out the sighting by Jane Tanner. CW made no mention of burglars or disgruntled ex employees, these stories are not coming from the police.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum