The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Dr Kelly / Gerry

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dr Kelly / Gerry

Post by Guest on 30.01.14 9:41

Andrew77R wrote:
Russiandoll - Never been on twitter in my life. If you read my post without jumping on the 'lets ridicule the newbie' bandwagon i didn't once say Gerry was a pathologist. I said it was discussed with somebody else from the medical profession that there could be a possibility that one if not two of the doctors were aware of classified information regarding the results of Dr Kellys autopsy which incidentally is to remain secret for 70 years. That was all.

Becoming a farce this.  spin

Andrew, the doubts around the circumstances of Kelly's death are something of an open secret as it is. I can totally believe that those in the medical profession might be privy to more than your mere mortal. Look at the platform Gerry had after the abduction - even if he didn't know anything, just threatening to spill some theoretical beans might have been enough.

I think it's been obvious for a long time that this entire mess was going to land back at the feet of NuLabour one day.

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 30.01.14 9:46

Andrew : apologies if my post was unclear, I was addressing the rabid McCann fans from twitter who read here and type nothing re the case but rants against doubters such as myself. My post was not addressed to you but to people on twitter ridiculing the Kelly/McCann theory and in trying to be funny about what they deemed nonsense, posted nonsense themselves.

Imo your theory is only as outlandish as some others that have been put forward.

As for Clay with his  " they're all mutually dependent arseholes."

Isn't it time that you got off the fence Clay ?!    big grin

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.01.14 10:24

@russiandoll wrote:

Isn't it time that you got off the fence Clay ?!    big grin

I've long thought that the American "Frat house" system is a brilliant and cunning invention. Get everybody who's ever likely to be anybody in the same place, forging bonds that will last a lifetime whilst simultaneously implanting skeletons in all of their closets that can later be retrieved as and when required. I'd be amazed if UK medical schools are any different.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum