The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Dr Kelly / Gerry

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dr Kelly / Gerry

Post by ultimaThule on 29.01.14 22:11

It seems to me that whenever a debate, or two, get too close for TM's liking it heralds the appearance of those whose primary agenda would appear to be to derail current threads, or distract by creating new ones, as evidenced by certain contributions on Sunday evening and throughout yesterday.

Of those debates which have effectively gone on the back burner due to AR and 3 others flying to Faro, I suspect that tigger's contribution on the Donegal thread may have caused this latest recurrence of what's come to be a regular phenomena and I hope that particular subject can be revived when the Faro furore has subsided.

As old thespians know, timing is everything, Andrew, and, sadly, yours has been off tonight.  Don't take it to heart - tomorrow's another day. 

In the meantime, welcome to the furnace where baptisms of fire have been known to forge the strongest steel.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 29.01.14 22:15

@sami wrote:Well, if either Gerry McCann or Payne told me I was dead I would demand another opinion. laughat
 big grin  If I woke up to find either or both of those two, or Drs Payne F, Healy, Oldfield, and O'Brien, anywhere near me I'd know I was dead, sami,

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.14 22:32

This is a joke. Ultimatemule - why would i disrupt or what ever your implying.

I started a thread yes on which i thought was a sound theory but because i dont have 3000 odd posts under my name then i'm trying to derail someone else's topic or again what ever your implying.

This is whats pathetic and there are clearly a lot of 'newbie' people on this forum that want to contribute but get put off by the likes of your vindictive and nasty self.

DOCTOR DK DIES. DOCTORS GM and DP KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO DK. DOCTOR GM and DP ARE IN TROUBLE. THEY WILL REVEAL WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ABOUT DK UNLESS THEY GET HELP. GOVERNMENT HELPS THEM (A LOT). THEY ALL WIN. (apart from Maddie).

Is there a rule then just so i know that NEW people on this forum are not allowed to start topics and if they do they are seen to be trying to disrupt the rest of the forum and are clearly on team macs payroll.......

Cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 29.01.14 22:38

Just to close this one off, here is the FOI request which may have raised the 'whisper':

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/maddie_mccann_case

24th August 2012 It’s the fifth ‘yellow’ letter down, & thereafter.

Q/.
I therefore, have to ask: was Dr Gerry McCann consulted in any way over Dr David Kelly in 2003? The period includes Dr David Kelly 's  death ? .

A/.
EXTENT OF SEARCHES TO LOCATE INFORMATION

To locate the information relevant to your request searches were conducted
within Specilialist Crime and Operations (SCO) at Homicide and Serious
Crime Command (SCO1).

RESULT OF SEARCHES

The searches failed to locate any information relevant to your request,
therefore, the information you have requested in relation to Dr Gerry
McCann and Dr David kelly is not held by the MPS.

It is publicly acknowledged that Thames Valley Police set up an 
investigation into the initial disappearance of Doctor Kelly.  The missing 
person investigation was given the name Operation Mason which was retained 
for the subsequent investigation into the circumstances surrounding Doctor
 Kelly's death, see below link:
http://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/aboutu...

The MPS were not involved with the investigation, that is why no 
information is held.

I am sure this has been discussed on forum's before, but not here.

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 29.01.14 22:59

Andrew77R wrote:This is a joke. Ultimatemule - why would i disrupt or what ever your implying.

I started a thread yes on which i thought was a sound theory but because i dont have 3000 odd posts under my name then i'm trying to derail someone else's topic or again what ever your implying.

This is whats pathetic and there are clearly a lot of 'newbie' people on this forum that want to contribute but get put off by the likes of your vindictive and nasty self.

DOCTOR DK DIES. DOCTORS GM and DP KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO DK. DOCTOR GM and DP ARE IN TROUBLE. THEY WILL REVEAL WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ABOUT DK UNLESS THEY GET HELP. GOVERNMENT HELPS THEM (A LOT). THEY ALL WIN. (apart from Maddie).

Is there a rule then just so i know that NEW people on this forum are not allowed to start topics and if they do they are seen to be trying to disrupt the rest of the forum and are clearly on team macs payroll.......

Cheers.
Has it occurred to you that your 'sound theory' is fundamentally flawed in that had Drs GM and DP been in a position to hold a government to ransom, the world would not have known about the demise of Madeleine McCann? 

It pains me to see that you've resorted to hurling insults my way simply because you've failed to persuade me that your theory has any merit, but you have convinced me of one thing; namely, that you are unable to engage in debate without regressing to a level below that of the playground.   

I

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.14 23:16

Ultimatemule - engage in debate without being in a playground or whatever you said.

Oh dear. Have you heard yourself and actually read your posts.

ADMIN / CANDYFLOSS - can you delete this topic.

As Gerry would say.... 'It's a disaster'!!

Will be a silent reader from now on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.14 23:18

Andrew77R - isn't it past your bedtime?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.14 23:23

Lady in red - what a lovely sense of humour you have. So very funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.14 23:24

Could I ask please that we all take time out and sleep on this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.14 23:33

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Could I ask please that we all take time out and sleep on this one.
Hi - best if you can delete this topic completely.

Very sorry. Have enjoyed over the last few months being on this forum and reading everyone's views about this mystery of a case.

Something was said to me which from what i gathered has not been discussed on here before and i wanted to share and discuss this with fellow members but as soon as i do i get attacked personally from all angles. Really dont understand that but wont lose sleep over it.

laughat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.14 23:38

I'll get a second opinion on whether the topic stays or goes in the morning.

I hope that nobody feels that they have to leave when inevitably there are things that cause dissent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.14 23:49

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I'll get a second opinion on whether the topic stays or goes in the morning.

I hope that nobody feels that they have to leave when inevitably there are things that cause dissent.
Okey dokey. 

I'm sure if i was a long term or prolific poster member then it could of been an interesting topic to discuss. 

However as i'm a newbie and rarely post i get treated like shit. Brilliant!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? on 30.01.14 0:43

Andrew77R wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I'll get a second opinion on whether the topic stays or goes in the morning.

Okey dokey. 

I'm sure if i was a long term or prolific poster member then it could of been an interesting topic to discuss. 

The length of the term that you have been posting is irrelevant, in my opinion..

Your thread starter post has an element of truth about it. Something, that  could add up.

It could be the truth. Who knows?

There is no way, that it should be deleted, in a part of the forum, that is supposed to promote the posting of theories.

It is just a theory, after all. The tapas9 seem to have no shortage of them.

Why would your theory, have any less of an authority, over theirs'?

That would not make sense.

Who?What?Where?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.01.14 0:55

@Who?What?Where? wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:

Okey dokey. 

The length of the term that you have been posting is irrelevant. Your thread starter post has an element of truth about it, that could add up.

It could be the truth. Who knows?

There is no way, that it should be deleted, in a part of the forum, that is supposed to promote the posting of theories.
Thank you. That is exactly why i wanted to post it as i thought it could of been a possible credible scenario and the person who discussed this with me has been in the medical profession himself for 25 years and in all fairness there was a lot more that he could and wouldn't tell me. 

Not sure why i have been shot at though so to speak in regards to trying to engage a new topic to debate?

Maybe i will get sued by the long term standing members if i don't comply and agree with their own theories.  smilie

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 30.01.14 1:02

Andrew77R wrote:Not sure if this has been discussed... Did a quick search but couldn't find anything. I have heard the odd whisper that Gerry and possibly David Payne were involved or certainly were aware of 'classified' info regarding the autopsy of Dr David Kelly?

To me that seems one of the most plausible theories why there has been such heavy government support and protection if they were 'in the know' of certain information that was not allowed to see the light of day??

Andrew77R - I have heard this discussed before, as I have the theory that it could be the death of Princess Diana that they have info on.  IMO it is a plausible theory.

I just cannot believe the treatment you received at posting this harmless question - it brings shame on this forum - that a fairly new member can be given the third degree as if he`s a criminal in the witness box - asking for proof and evidence !!!!  Then when he complains at this bullying he is told "Bye" by a long term member.  Horrid and so bitchy.  Where is the kindness and respect for new members?  No wonder people are put off coming here.  I`ve often thought of leaving myself because of the bullying that goes on here, but there are many good posters that keep me coming back each day.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.01.14 1:12

Andrew I've come across this today on Facebook..so i don't doubt your sincerity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.01.14 1:18

@Woofer wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:Not sure if this has been discussed... Did a quick search but couldn't find anything. I have heard the odd whisper that Gerry and possibly David Payne were involved or certainly were aware of 'classified' info regarding the autopsy of Dr David Kelly?

To me that seems one of the most plausible theories why there has been such heavy government support and protection if they were 'in the know' of certain information that was not allowed to see the light of day??

Andrew77R - I have heard this discussed before, as I have the theory that it could be the death of Princess Diana that they have info on.  IMO it is a plausible theory.

I just cannot believe the treatment you received at posting this harmless question - it brings shame on this forum - that a fairly new member can be given the third degree as if he`s a criminal in the witness box - asking for proof and evidence !!!!  Then when he complains at this bullying he is told "Bye" by a long term member.  Horrid and so bitchy.  Where is the kindness and respect for new members?  No wonder people are put off coming here.  I`ve often thought of leaving myself because of the bullying that goes on here, but there are many good posters that keep me coming back each day.
Hi Woofer,

It is off putting i must admit but as i thoroughly enjoy reading other peoples posts / topics (most of the time), then i wont let certain individuals put me off. I am on here as i am fascinated with this case and really want to seek justice for MBM.

I have also heard about the Princess Diana link and i truly believe there is something of that mould (Diana / Kelly) in why the Mccanns / Tapas have been offered so much protection from day one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 30.01.14 1:22

Glad you`re going to stick around.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC on 30.01.14 7:14

@Woofer wrote:

Well said, Woofer!!  clapping 

I agree that this theory is as plausible as any offered so far and not as far fetched as some!

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay

MrsC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kinell on 30.01.14 7:35

Since the Crimewatch programme we see the same trend in threads that didn't happen before.

Someone starts a controversial thread
The poster gets attacked
The 'newbie' complains of being attacked
Others join in to say the bitchiness brings this forum into disrepute and puts others off joining

Same old tactics to disrupt a debate.

coffee

kinell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 30.01.14 7:58

@kinell wrote:Since the Crimewatch programme we see the same trend in threads that didn't happen before.

The poster gets attacked
Others join in to say the bitchiness brings this forum into disrepute and puts others off joining

coffee

Imo on this occasion the newbie interpreted an answer as an attack. Then resorted to imo somewhat insulting posts.
The original topic is off the table within one page and the object of disruption is achieved.

Which is: trading insults instead of discussing the astounding matter apparently so dear to the original poster's heart. Not that we've learned anything about this theory or seen something to back it up.

I'm off, the logic of the latest trends seems to rest on the incredible importance of Dr. Gerald McCann being privy to state secrets and therefore able to call on the might of the government to do his bidding.
As far as I can see, he hasn't done all that well then has he? Hacked Off one might say.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan on 30.01.14 9:12

@kinell wrote:Since the Crimewatch programme we see the same trend in threads that didn't happen before.

The poster gets attacked

coffee

goodpost  It's a tactic as obvious as it is pointless. You have to wonder why they bother! Luckily this forum has a good set of moderators who usually put a stop to it.

Bishop Brennan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 30.01.14 9:16

you think the twitterpros could not get any worse, at least if they are going to do sarcastic dry wit, could they get things correct?

So Gerry was a coroner in a past life haha was he  rofl insert emoticon

note to you... a coroner does not conduct the PM  but decides , after reading the PM report from a pathologist, when, where and how a named individual died.

also please get the Latin correct or stick to simple English, it is not ad nauseum or in memorium [, using Latin in this way = not clever.]

[think of the vowels in nausea and memorial to help you remember the spellings ]

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.01.14 9:31

@russiandoll wrote:
  So Gerry was a coroner in a past life haha was he  rofl insert emoticon

I wasn't going to post in this thread as it's a bit "out there" for me, just think it odd that Payne also got a mention as for me he's looking increasingly like the patsy here. Not saying he's entirely above board - his rog alone would set anybody's alarm bells ringing - but I think that's been exploited throughout. Increasingly this whole thing is reminding me of that film Flatliners - medical students playing games just because they can, rather than because they should, and all because they think they're so smart. In my experience the university educated middle class never really stop being children - they just turn into overgrown schoolkids with their pathetic pacts and allegiances, all the time sneaking in and out of each other's beds just like they did when in halls of residence. I think that's the unlikely "glue" holding this bunch together - they're all mutually dependent arseholes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.01.14 9:36

Tigger - Absolutely had no intention of trying to disrupt my own thread. Just stood by ground when got ridiculed.

IMO Gerry has done extremely well to possibly get away with one of the crimes of the century for all this time which imo he could well be privy to state secrets.

It was just a theory that i heard and wanted to discuss on the THEORY section. Not quite sure what the problem is with that to be honest.

Bishop - no idea what you mean by a 'tactic'. 

Russiandoll - Never been on twitter in my life. If you read my post without jumping on the 'lets ridicule the newbie' bandwagon i didn't once say Gerry was a pathologist. I said it was discussed with somebody else from the medical profession that there could be a possibility that one if not two of the doctors were aware of classified information regarding the results of Dr Kellys autopsy which incidentally is to remain secret for 70 years. That was all.

Becoming a farce this.  spin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum