The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Dr Kelly / Gerry

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Kelly / Gerry

Post by Guest on 29.01.14 20:42

Not sure if this has been discussed... Did a quick search but couldn't find anything. I have heard the odd whisper that Gerry and possibly David Payne were involved or certainly were aware of 'classified' info regarding the autopsy of Dr David Kelly?

To me that seems one of the most plausible theories why there has been such heavy government support and protection if they were 'in the know' of certain information that was not allowed to see the light of day??

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr Kelly / Gerry

Post by ultimaThule on 29.01.14 20:45

Andrew77R wrote:Not sure if this has been discussed... Did a quick search but couldn't find anything. I have heard the odd whisper that Gerry and possibly David Payne were involved or certainly were aware of 'classified' info regarding the autopsy of Dr David Kelly?

To me that seems one of the most plausible theories why there has been such heavy government support and protection if they were 'in the know' of certain information that was not allowed to see the light of day??
It seems completely implausible to me, but where have you heard these 'odd whispers'?

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.14 20:46

Any lead, proof ... whatsoever .... ???
Evidence e.g. ?

ETA
I'm losing the will to live, well at least on this site ...  big grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 29.01.14 20:51

Andrew77R wrote:Not sure if this has been discussed... Did a quick search but couldn't find anything. I have heard the odd whisper that Gerry and possibly David Payne were involved or certainly were aware of 'classified' info regarding the autopsy of Dr David Kelly?

Odd whispers?  Explain or forever hold your tongue Andrew!  winkwink 

Only joking,  but please do tell more.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.14 20:56

@ultimaThule wrote:

It seems completely implausible to me, but where have you heard these 'odd whispers'?
As good as any other theory that i have come across as to why the Mccanns are getting so much protection...

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 29.01.14 20:58

I've noticed it mentioned briefly on twitter earlier today......

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.14 21:00

Andrew77R wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:

As good as any other theory that i have come across as to why the Mccanns are getting so much protection...
You seem to neglect that theories are based on [some] known facts. They may not accord with eachother [and that's why they may be theories], but an out of the blue" Gerry McCann and David Payne involved int he autopsy of David Kelly" really warrant a completely different description. I, personally, would go for : "Nonsense", but I have to admit I don't have proof for that either .... laughat 

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 29.01.14 21:05

If it's on trulysenile's twitter page, it must be true  rotfl 

Do you have an informed source who has been given to put the 'odd whisper' in your shell-like, Andrew?

ETA to add and what makes you think the McCanns are getting 'so much protection'?  Could that be wishful thinking on your part, or on theirs?

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.14 21:13

Châtelaine wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:

You seem to neglect that theories are based on [some] known facts. They may not accord with eachother [and that's why they may be theories], but an out of the blue" Gerry McCann and David Payne involved int he autopsy of David Kelly" really warrant a completely different description. I, personally, would go for : "Nonsense", but I have to admit I don't have proof for that either .... laughat 
Debating theories....... I thought this section was called? Not 100% facts!!
It was a theory i was informed about which i never thought about personally but seemed to stack up in terms of why so much support / protection was given. Thats all. Could well be nonsense. Just wanted to discuss what i have heard but wish i didnt bother now.. haha!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.14 21:16

Andrew77R wrote:
It was a theory i was informed about which i never thought about personally but seemed to stack up in terms of why so much support / protection was given. Thats all. Could well be nonsense. Just wanted to discuss what i have heard but wish i didnt bother now.. haha!!!
Bye  big grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 29.01.14 21:21

Don't go - I'm still curious as to who informed you? 

Was it the bloke down the chip shop who looks like Elvis, or did you hear it straight from trulysenile's nether regions?  laughat

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.14 21:24

@ultimaThule wrote:Don't go - I'm still curious as to who informed you? 

Was it the bloke down the chip shop who looks like Elvis, or did you hear it straight from trulysenile's nether regions?  laughat
Wind your neck in will you. Your pathetic. Christ almighty!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.14 21:27

Châtelaine wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:
Bye  big grin 
Bye....... ???

What's all that about and why are you being so rude?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.14 21:28

As an outsider in the discussion by now, I have to wonder: "Who' s pathetic"?

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 29.01.14 21:30

I thought post mortems were carried out by a pathologist.  So Gerry McCann and David Payne are now pathologists? The things we learn on social media!

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.14 21:30

Andrew77R wrote:

What's all that about and why are you being so rude?
I'm not rude. I'm actually being rather jolly on completely unfounded "theories" ...

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 29.01.14 21:31

Definition of a pathologist:

A post-mortem examination is carried out by a pathologist; a specially trained doctor who can diagnose disease by looking at tissues and cells. The pathologist is assisted by anatomical pathology technologists, who are also trained professionals.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.14 21:31

@sallypelt wrote:I thought post mortems were carried out by a pathologist.  So Gerry McCann and David Payne are now pathologists? The things we learn on social media!
How right you are, Sally. We couldn't have imagined this even 10 years ago, could we?

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 29.01.14 21:40

I have seen somewhere a stream of FOI requests asking for info on connections between Kelly & GM, all of which were rejected or unable to answer, iirc, but no idea who from, to whom or their dates.

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 29.01.14 21:45

Andrew77R wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:Don't go - I'm still curious as to who informed you? 

Wind your neck in will you. Your pathetic. Christ almighty!!!!
That's unnecessarily unsporting of you. 

Has no-one informed you that those who aren't able to take a joke very often become one?

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.14 21:48

I think there are several disruptors on the forum this evening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.14 21:52

It definitely feels a bit shaky ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrincha on 29.01.14 21:53

Perhaps disruption (like confusion) is good....

Garrincha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.14 22:04

Jesus - it was just a theory that was discussed with me and i wanted to discuss it with fellow members on what i used to think was an excellent forum.

Didn't expect a load of abuse back by the long standing members.

Will refrain from trying to contribute anything else then.

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 29.01.14 22:04

Well, if either Gerry McCann or Payne told me I was dead I would demand another opinion. laughat

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum