The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Breaking News 4 SY Detectives in Portugal Brunt reporting Now

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Breaking News 4 SY Detectives in Portugal Brunt reporting Now

Post by PeterMac on 01.02.14 23:29

They may have taken the 1720 Monday flight, arriving 2010.     So a full morning in the office first.
Do we have a photo of airport arrival to give a clue ?

(But then it might have been photoshopped or the EXIF altered,  - like they did with the Last Photo ! ! !)

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin on 02.02.14 8:20

@jeanmonroe wrote:PM:
What were they doing on Tuesday afternoon and evening ?
--------------------------------------------

Playing 'CLUE', the 'classic Detective board game'?
Tuesday evening was the not-so secret policemans ball :-) .
On another note rumours have it the wonderful photo's of the gang of four were so well received in some quarters that Wedgewood in The Potteries are concidering throwing a series of collectable good quality commemorative plates to mark the occasion .

Rasputin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watendlath on 02.02.14 8:47

@Rasputin wrote:On another note rumours have it the wonderful photo's of the gang of four were so well received in some quarters that Wedgewood in The Potteries are concidering throwing a series of collectable good quality commemorative plates to mark the occasion .

A Wedgewood collection...now why haven't we thought of that?

watendlath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.02.14 9:05

@Rasputin wrote:
Was that a dance or a raffle ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 02.02.14 9:14

They was doing some wine tasting at a vineyard, year 2010 Maderia vine thumbsup 

Seriously, does anyone know if there was full moon this night?

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin on 02.02.14 9:19

@PeterMac wrote:
@Rasputin wrote:
Was that a dance or a raffle ?
All who attended confirmed it to be a very merry dance Peter .

Rasputin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.02.14 10:25

@NickE wrote:

They was doing some wine tasting at a vineyard, year 2010 Maderia vine thumbsup 

Seriously, does anyone know if there was full moon this night?
No
full moon was 14th January
Next is 15th Feb. So almost no moon at all on 28th and 28th

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.02.14 10:59

@PeterMac wrote:
No - full moon was 14th January
Next is 15th Feb.  So almost no moon at all on 28th and 28th [?]

If we are talking about a full moon in Portugal in 2007, there was indeed a full moon on Wednesday 2 May 2007.

There was a further full moon on 31 May or 1 June, depending whereabouts on the earth you live:

http://www.obliquity.com/astro/blue2007.html

It is a fact that full moons have often been associated wth occult activity. The Lunar Society is one such example - the collection of late eighteenth century great scientists and engineers of the day who used to meet covertly in Birmingham every full moon, the full moon often aiding their journey by coach and horses to their clandestine meetings. They were carried out in secret partly because one of their raisons d'etre was to attack faith in the God of the Bible. I think Darwin's grandfather may have been a Lunar Society member at one time.

A 'blue moon' is where there are two full moons in one month (as occurred in many places in May 2007). Some occult societies pay particular attention to carrying out their rituals on a blue moon night.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 02.02.14 11:31

@ultimaThule wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:

Andy and his 'elites' arrive in Portugal with J Tanner's and D Payne's 'revised' witness statements in pull along suitcases.

40,000 pages of 'new' evidence in each suitcase.
 spit coffee  They look for all the world as if they're chained together and Andy's saying 'I know I had the key when we boarded the flight'  big grin
Shortly after news of this visit rolled off the press I posted the above at 2.29am on the morning of Wednesday 29 Jan at which time, in the absence of images/footage of their arrival at Heathrow or Gatwick airport, it may be that those officers who travelled to Faro returned on Tuesday evening. 

As I find it hard to credit that a) it was necessary for 3 officers to accompany AR and b) that, if the intention was for 4 officers to stay overnight in Portugal, they would opt to pack their changes of clothing, toiletries etc in one or two bags, it seems to me more likely that AR and one of his subordinates were met at Faro by two of the Grange team who are purportedly permanently based on the Algarve.

If this was an overnight trip for AR and another/others it's possible that, in addition to their meeting with the PJ in Faro, they also travelled to meet with the PJ team who are working out of Oporto before returning to the UK.   

As we're told that officers from Grange make regular monthly visits to their colleagues Faro, in the absence of any confirmation from SY to the contrary it could be that this trip was merely of a routine nature but the reason why it was publicised in this particular fashion may be anything but commonplace.

In any event, the assorted images of AR & Co have given rise to a few chuckles and,  in an idle moment, I wondered if the shot (above) of 4 members of 'the chain gang' is intended to give rise to speculation by another 4 males as to whether or when they may find themselves 'in chains'.    winkwink

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.02.14 11:45

@ultimaThule wrote:

I wondered if the shot (above) of 4 members of 'the chain gang' is intended to give rise to speculation by another 4 males as to whether or when they may find themselves 'in chains'.    

The 'Chain Gang'.

Yes!

Chained to their remit.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 02.02.14 12:25

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:

I wondered if the shot (above) of 4 members of 'the chain gang' is intended to give rise to speculation by another 4 males as to whether or when they may find themselves 'in chains'.    

The 'Chain Gang'.

Yes!

Chained to their remit.
Without a doubt!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 02.02.14 12:31

Those particular remittance men no doubt find consolation in thoughts of their big fat salaries rolling in every month... and those big fat pensions waiting to be claimed when their chains are unshackled. 

There are worse ways to earn a crust and many of those now include being chained to the wheel of work until age 70.  

Nothing's changed, Tony - it's always been alright for some.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.02.14 12:56

@ultimaThule wrote:Those particular remittance men no doubt find consolation in thoughts of their big fat salaries rolling in every month... and those big fat pensions waiting to be claimed when their chains are unshackled. 

There are worse ways to earn a crust and many of those now include being chained to the wheel of work until age 70.  

Nothing's changed, Tony - it's always been alright for some.

On so many issues, in so many cases, we are not being told the truth.

The truth on these issues and cases is indeed being suppressed.

There will surely be a 'Day of Reckoning' eventually, though

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 02.02.14 13:16

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe on 02.02.14 14:46

That's the sound of the men working on the chain ga-a-ang
All day long they're singin'
(Hooh! aah!) (hooh! aah!)
(Hooh! aah!) (hooh! aah!)

diatribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe on 02.02.14 15:10

@ultimaThule wrote:

it seems to me more likely that AR and one of his subordinates were met at Faro by two of the Grange team who are purportedly permanently based on the Algarve.

If that is indeed the case, they must be ultra-subordinates to be conveying their luggage, are you sure they're not Bellhops?

diatribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rustyjames on 02.02.14 15:29

If they'd arrived Monday and weren't leaving until late Tuesday or Wednesday, wouldn't they have left their personal possessions at the hotel and the cases in the pictures are purely work related?

rustyjames

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 02.02.14 16:20

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
No - full moon was 14th January
Next is 15th Feb.  So almost no moon at all on 28th and 28th [?]

If we are talking about a full moon in Portugal in 2007, there was indeed a full moon on Wednesday 2 May 2007.

There was a further full moon on 31 May or 1 June, depending whereabouts on the earth you live:

http://www.obliquity.com/astro/blue2007.html

It is a fact that full moons have often been associated wth occult activity. The Lunar Society is one such example - the collection of late eighteenth century great scientists and engineers of the day who used to meet covertly in Birmingham every full moon, the full moon often aiding their journey by coach and horses to their clandestine meetings. They were carried out in secret partly because one of their raisons d'etre was to attack faith in the God of the Bible. I think Darwin's grandfather may have been a Lunar Society member at one time.

A 'blue moon' is where there are two full moons in one month (as occurred in many places in May 2007). Some occult societies pay particular attention to carrying out their rituals on a blue moon night.

Goodness Tony - I would have thought you were the last person to show an interest in `occult activity`.  Maybe you are being cynical - I can never tell. 

A bit off topic but as you brought up the full moon on 2.5.07, it wasn`t just a full moon but a full moon in the sign of Scorpio.  The full moon in Scorpio intensifies all matters to do with sex, death and occult matters. Passions are heightened, as are obsessions, jealousy especially.  Its a time for usually hidden matters to come to the surface and for crises and endings to occur. RM`s chart particularly was activated.

The astrologer, Sybil Leek has suggested that more murders are committed at the time of the full moon in Scorpio, but then I haven`t seen any data to back that up.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 02.02.14 16:28

@rustyjames wrote:If they'd arrived Monday and weren't leaving until late Tuesday or Wednesday, wouldn't they have left their personal possessions at the hotel and the cases in the pictures are purely work related?
I would have thought so. So  I wonder whats in those bags

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.02.14 16:31

@rustyjames wrote:If they'd arrived Monday and weren't leaving until late Tuesday or Wednesday, wouldn't they have left their personal possessions at the hotel and the cases in the pictures are purely work related?
Would they really still travel with tons of paper? I'd sooner think laptops or pads, CDs and giga memory sticks ....

ETA have a look at how "lightly" AR seems to be carrying two big file-holders ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.02.14 10:40

I am looking at two possibilities here. One is that I have printed off my boarding pass, the other, sadly, is that I haven't.

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 03.02.14 10:42

MILLIE wrote:

I am looking at two possibilities here. One is that I have printed off my boarding pass, the other, sadly, is that I haven't.

spit coffee

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by T4two on 03.02.14 10:59

@tiny wrote:

Standard issue for Uk tecs on a foray into foreign climes - 1 flask of tea (PG tips or similar), 1 tin mug for consumption of the same, 1 packet of McVities digestive biscuits and two rounds of corned beef sandwiches.

T4two

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 03.02.14 11:01

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin on 03.02.14 11:16

@T4two wrote:
@tiny wrote:

Standard issue for Uk tecs on a foray into foreign climes - 1 flask of tea (PG tips or similar), 1 tin mug for consumption of the same, 1 packet of McVities digestive biscuits and two rounds of corned beef sandwiches.

" have you anything to declare Sir ?" ....41 pairs of unused handcuffs .

Rasputin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum