The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by RIPM on 28.01.14 12:02

Reading certain comments on this thread we are meant to believe the Macs were given no special treatment in order to meet the Pope.
 
So if you and I want to go we just have to ask the British Embassy to obtain two front row tickets and only give 72 hours notice.  A private jet will be provided to take us to  Rome, it  will land at Rome airport to be met in person by the British ambassador and several other British consulate officials.
 
 A chauffeured car will take us not to a hotel but to the British Embassy where rooms have been provided.  After resting, there will follow a wonderful dinner.
 
A full English breakfast will be provided the next morning before a chauffeured car will take us to the Vatican where VIP seats in the front row have been provided, no need to queue for security, VIP entrance for us.
 
And according to certain members on here, this is available to any and all British citizens, this is normal procedure you just have to ask by contacting the Prime Minister and he will send you his head of the Media Monitoring unit to arrange things.
 
I am genuinely astonished to find that the British  Government treat everybody in this way and the McCanns were given no special treatment.
 
 Look on the Vatican website to see how difficult it is to get front row places on a Wednesday at very short notice

RIPM

Posts : 106
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by sami on 28.01.14 12:09

With respect RIPM, nothing which you decribe above amounts to the McCanns being "feted" by the Pope, which I  understand to be the point under discussion.

sami

Posts : 962
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 28.01.14 12:13

@RIPM wrote:Reading certain comments on this thread we are meant to believe the Macs were given no special treatment in order to meet the Pope.
 
So if you and I want to go we just have to ask the British Embassy to obtain two front row tickets and only give 72 hours notice.  A private jet will be provided to take us to  Rome, it  will land at Rome airport to be met in person by the British ambassador and several other British consulate officials.
 
 A chauffeured car will take us not to a hotel but to the British Embassy where rooms have been provided.  After resting, there will follow a wonderful dinner.
 
A full English breakfast will be provided the next morning before a chauffeured car will take us to the Vatican where VIP seats in the front row have been provided, no need to queue for security, VIP entrance for us.
 
And according to certain members on here, this is available to any and all British citizens, this is normal procedure you just have to ask by contacting the Prime Minister and he will send you his head of the Media Monitoring unit to arrange things.
 
I am genuinely astonished to find that the British  Government treat everybody in this way and the McCanns were given no special treatment.
 
 Look on the Vatican website to see how difficult it is to get front row places on a Wednesday at very short notice

Bizarre. How can you seriously compare the McCanns - who at the time appeared to have lost their 3-year old daughter, resulting in worldwide media coverage and sympathy - to someone who this hasn't happened to? Of course you and I won't get this treatment.* We're not in the situation that the McCanns appeared to be in back in 2007.

I am genuinely astonished that you see this as a fair comparison to make.

*Not that I would have any interest in meeting the Pope.

whatliesbehindthesofa

Posts : 1320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by aquila on 28.01.14 12:20

@sami wrote:With respect RIPM, nothing which you decribe above amounts to the McCanns being "feted" by the Pope, which I  understand to be the point under discussion.
Gerry[color:bfb7=000000]'s take on the Papal audience.

[color:bfb7=000000]http://www.mccannfiles.com/id13.html


[color:bfb7=000000]We arrived in plenty of time for the Papal audience and were delighted to find we were seated in the ‘Prima Fila’- the first row. Clarence, Francis and Monsingneur Charlie Burns, a colourful Glaswegian who teaches at the seminary and looks after the Ambassador’s spiritual well being were seated immediately behind us. It was extremely sunny and I have to admit that Kate and I were struggling somewhat with the heat in our dark suits but Francis rescued us with an umbrella and some water and following that some heavy cloud rolled in, cooling us down.

The atmosphere in St Peter’s square was almost carnival like with up to 35,000 people there to see the Pope. He did not disappoint, driving slowly around the crowd in his open jeep, waving cheerfully. We were sombre in contrast given that we were there to ask Benedict to pray for Madeleine, although I am sure others were also there to get blessings for their loved ones. After this the Pontiff took his seat in front of approximately 30 cardinals, bishops and priests. One of the priests, Father Daniel Gallagher from the US, came up to us before the service and said some very kind words; that he was praying and everyone was praying for Madeleine daily.

The service started with a series of addresses from priests representing the various French, German, Italian, English, Spanish and Polish speaking congregations present. Each parish represented was mentioned and various bands, mainly German, played short pieces and a few choirs sang a verse and the large Polish contingent priests seated behind us wearing large yellow scarves tied like ribbons around theirs necks sang 3 or 4! At the end of this preamble the priest stated that the Pope was happy to tell us he was praying for the congregation, our families, our children and those who were suffering. These words seemed so poignant in the light of Madeleine’s abduction and naturally both Kate and I were, naturally, very emotional. The Pope’s actual address seemed to pass in a blur and I am looking forward to reading the actual transcript as I can remember very little of the actual words.

Following the completion of the Papal address in the different languages, Benedict individually greeted the other clergy on the dias. During this period Father Gallagher presented us with a small gift to remind us that he would pray daily for Madeleine and a cardinal also expressed similar sentiments. The Pope took approximately 20 minutes to meet other people in the Prima Fila before reaching us. It felt as if time stood still for a moment when the Pope looked into our faces and there was almost instant recognition and a change in his expression. He said he would pray for us, our family and Madeleine. Kate passed him a photograph of Madeleine and he blessed this and would pray for her safe returning. The meeting was more personal than we could have imagined given the number of people there and will help us sustain our hope and determination to find Madeleine.

[color:bfb7=000000].......................................................

[color:bfb7=000000][color:bfb7=000000][color:bfb7=000000]Perhaps RIPM can be forgiven for taking only [color:bfb7=000000]Gerry's word for things.



aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by Guest on 28.01.14 12:22

@RIPM wrote:Reading certain comments on this thread we are meant to believe the Macs were given no special treatment in order to meet the Pope.
 
So if you and I want to go we just have to ask the British Embassy to obtain two front row tickets and only give 72 hours notice.  A private jet will be provided to take us to  Rome, it  will land at Rome airport to be met in person by the British ambassador and several other British consulate officials.
 
 A chauffeured car will take us not to a hotel but to the British Embassy where rooms have been provided.  After resting, there will follow a wonderful dinner.
 
A full English breakfast will be provided the next morning before a chauffeured car will take us to the Vatican where VIP seats in the front row have been provided, no need to queue for security, VIP entrance for us.
 
And according to certain members on here, this is available to any and all British citizens, this is normal procedure you just have to ask by contacting the Prime Minister and he will send you his head of the Media Monitoring unit to arrange things.
 
I am genuinely astonished to find that the British  Government treat everybody in this way and the McCanns were given no special treatment.
 
 Look on the Vatican website to see how difficult it is to get front row places on a Wednesday at very short notice

But was it the British Government that arranged this RIPM?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by tigger on 28.01.14 12:30

@sami wrote:With respect RIPM, nothing which you decribe above amounts to the McCanns being "feted" by the Pope, which I  understand to be the point under discussion.

The visit was arranged not through the initiative of the Pope but Cardinal McCormack of N. Ireland, via Mitchell. Good publicity for the cardinal and N. Ireland - which had supported the McCanns enthusiastically thanks to the canny use of that Donegal holiday and the tribal affiliation to Donegal.

Instead of having to wait months to have their 1 Pope minute, they were fitted into the existing schedule, so the Pope had to go on blessing for a minute longer than planned.
The photographs and the reporting of this event gave the impression that they'd had a private audience with the pontiff.
Far from it, but I'm willing to bet they were expecting to be treated like heads of state, not as ordinary citizens.

Turned out that Rome hadn't prepared itself for their visit. An hour or so to wait on a public tribune amongst the plebs, not even first to be blessed, one minute with the Pope. Kate embroidering the non event with a butterfly landing on her head, invisible to all but the blessed McCanns. All things Madeleine were whooshed from the Vatican website not long afterwards.

So we're not disheartened RIPM, btw. How about telling me why 3/5/07 was the perfect day for an abduction?

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by Mirage on 28.01.14 12:35

tigger wrote: 
The photographs and the reporting of this event gave the impression that they'd had a private audience with the pontiff. 
Far from it, but I'm willing to bet they were expecting to be treated like heads of state, not as ordinary citizens."
-----------------------
And don't forget  the famous narcissist's comment from KM "Rome is preparing itself".
Can you believe it? Who do this pair imagine they are?

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1665
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by marconi on 28.01.14 12:42

..."he said he would pray for US, for our FAMILY and for Madeleine".
Not only Gerry, outside the Luz church,  but also the Pope put Madeleine in the last place.

Did Prince Charles ever shake hands with Kate?
Not at all.

The car Scenic was rent one day before they left to Rome and a friend of them stayed in Praia da Luz...

marconi

Posts : 1082
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by Tony Bennett on 28.01.14 12:47

@tigger wrote:
Turned out that Rome hadn't prepared itself for their visit. An hour or so to wait on a public tribune amongst the plebs, not even first to be blessed, one minute with the Pope. Kate embroidering the non event with a butterfly landing on her head, invisible to all but the blessed McCanns.  All things Madeleine were whooshed from the Vatican website not long afterwards.

So  we're not disheartened RIPM, btw. How about telling me why 3/5/07 was the perfect day for an abduction?

Actually, no, tigger, the sudden 'whooshing' came, I believe, between 36 and 48 hours before the McCanns were pulled in for questioning and made arguidos on 7 September 2007.

The Vatican had until recently the most effective spying and intelligence collection system in the world.

This was achieved by the confessional booth and the requirement that all R.C. priest file reports at least every fortnight to the Vatican where a team of staff would collate and analyse them - and brief the 'Holy Father' and his advisers.

No doubt a faithful Catholic working for the PJ got wind of the move to question the McCanns, and informed 'the appropriate authorities'

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13968
Reputation : 2142
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by sami on 28.01.14 12:48

Indeed in a private hearing Kate would be required to wear a black veil.  Pony tails and ribbons are not the protocol for such meetings.

sami

Posts : 962
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by aquila on 28.01.14 13:11

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@tigger wrote:
Turned out that Rome hadn't prepared itself for their visit. An hour or so to wait on a public tribune amongst the plebs, not even first to be blessed, one minute with the Pope. Kate embroidering the non event with a butterfly landing on her head, invisible to all but the blessed McCanns.  All things Madeleine were whooshed from the Vatican website not long afterwards.

So  we're not disheartened RIPM, btw. How about telling me why 3/5/07 was the perfect day for an abduction?

Actually, no, tigger, the sudden 'whooshing' came, I believe, between 36 and 48 hours before the McCanns were pulled in for questioning and made arguidos on 7 September 2007.

The Vatican had until recently the most effective spying and intelligence collection system in the world.

This was achieved by the confessional booth and the requirement that all R.C. priest file reports at least every fortnight to the Vatican where a team of staff would collate and analyse them - and brief the 'Holy Father' and his advisers.

No doubt a faithful Catholic working for the PJ got wind of the move to question the McCanns, and informed 'the appropriate authorities'
How many Catholic priests in PDL were moved on after Madeleine's disappearance?

Prior to Madeleine's disappearance how long was the tenure of a Catholic priest in PDL?

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by Tony Bennett on 28.01.14 13:32

@sami wrote:Indeed in a private hearing Kate would be required to wear a black veil.  Pony tails and ribbons are not the protocol for such meetings.

When our Queen, Elizabeth II, met the Pope, he forced her to wear black:

 http://iconicphotos.wordpress.com/2009/04/26/the-queen-and-the-pope/

The Pope wears white, as a symbol of the purity of him and his church (cough).

The Queen had to wear black, as she is head of what is still - nominally at least - an officially Protestant nation.

Queen Elizabeth I had a much better record vis-a-vis the Pope. Coming to the throne in 1558 after her sister, Mary, had ordered 284 Protestants to be burnt at the stake for no worse offence than querying Catholic doctrine, she ended the oppression of Protestants, and made as sure as she could that no more Catholic plots could remove her from the throne. The Pope had offered a huge reward to anyone who could kill the Queen, conveniently forgetting, it would seem, the sixth commandment.

Having seen off the Spanish Armada, funded by the Pope, she died in 1603.

Just 2 years later, the Pope's men attempted what would then have been the greatest terrorist outrage the world had yet seen - the Gunpowder Plot.

Today the same church, which also gave us the Inquisition, is known and shamed for serially abusing tens of thousands of children, maybe more, over recent decades.

Tony Blair, Gerry McCann and Kate McCann are Catholics.

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13968
Reputation : 2142
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by tigger on 28.01.14 14:04

@marconi wrote:..."he said he would pray for US, for our FAMILY and for Madeleine".
Not only Gerry, outside the Luz church,  but also the Pope put Madeleine in the last place.

Did Prince Charles ever shake hands with Kate?
Not at all.

The car Scenic was rent one day before they left to Rome and a friend of them stayed in Praia da Luz...

We only have TM's word for that and imo the Pope probably got the sequence right, iirc he was holding Maddie's photograph and blessing it.
In one of the clips of this event you can see an arm pushing others away, Clarrie doing what he's best at. I believe he even tried to shake the Pope by the hand .. winkwink 

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by aquila on 28.01.14 14:13

@tigger wrote:
@marconi wrote:..."he said he would pray for US, for our FAMILY and for Madeleine".
Not only Gerry, outside the Luz church,  but also the Pope put Madeleine in the last place.

Did Prince Charles ever shake hands with Kate?
Not at all.

The car Scenic was rent one day before they left to Rome and a friend of them stayed in Praia da Luz...

We only have TM's word for that and imo the Pope probably got the sequence right, iirc he was holding Maddie's photograph and blessing it.
In one of the clips of this event you can see an arm pushing others away, Clarrie doing what he's best at. I believe he even tried to shake the Pope by the hand .. winkwink 
It was a PR exercise of sickening proportion. It was just that. If you read Gerry's blog you will see what the agenda was. The 'awareness' and 'photo shoots'.

Everything you need to know is in Gerry's blogs.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by The Rooster on 28.01.14 14:30

So RIPM are you going to tell us why the 3rd May 2007 created such perfect timing?

____________________
F J Leghorn
"DOO-Dah! DOO-Dah-Day!"

The Rooster

Posts : 379
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 70
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by Rasputin on 28.01.14 14:31

And don't forget the famous narcissist's comment from KM "Rome is preparing itself".
Can you believe it? Who do this pair imagine they are?

Are we sure this isn't a typo and she actually meant Frome in Somerset ?...perhaps a school fete preparing stocks so the fund raisers could throw wet sponges at their teachers .

____________________
"I'm not buying it" Wendy Murphy

Rasputin

Posts : 269
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by jeanmonroe on 28.01.14 14:40

RIPM
Around 3rd /4th May politicians and media stars rushed to be seen linked to K and G, thinking it would help their own profiles, by assisting two ‘distraught little people’ of humble origins who had made good. Perfect media fodder.

What could possibly go wrong?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 'files' were released into the public domain?

With regard to Zlebs, not one of which gave real money to the private 'fund', but only 'pledged to a reward', that possibly they knew would NEVER be 'claimed' their silence has been deafening since the 'files' were released.

All the bru ha ha and private jets, declarations of how marvellous the parents were for leaving three children, all under 4 years old, alone in an unlocked apartment, out of eyesight and sound, abroad, in a resort they had been told was a regular target for burglaries 'vanished' when the zlebs got their minnions to actually read the 'files'

Even Philomena McCann must have been gob smacked at what was actually in the 'files'

She is nobody's fool, that's for sure.

I don't understand why she hasn't beaten down the door of the Paynes house as DP 'knows' a few things 'that are pertinent and relevent to establish the material truth about her niece's disappearance' but he won't tell anybody. Not even the Police.

WHY would she, or her entire family, not do that?

WHY?

And hasn't she been remarkedly silent since then, even though she would do anything, to get her darling wee niece back?

Well, when i say anything, that wouldn't include beating down No 10's door or parading around Westminister with placards, at every opportunity, as she did BEFORE the 'files' were made public.

Remind me again: WHAT did the McCann 'wider family' John McCann, Trisha McCann, Philomena McCann, grandmother Eileen, godfather Jon Corner, Madeleine's grandparents, the Healy's, all the McCanns friends, T7, actually DO yesterday and are doing today, right now, to 'find' the missing McCann family member?

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5132
Reputation : 885
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by aquila on 28.01.14 14:44

@jeanmonroe wrote:RIPM
Around 3rd /4th May politicians and media stars rushed to be seen linked to K and G, thinking it would help their own profiles, by assisting two ‘distraught little people’ of humble origins who had made good. Perfect media fodder.

What could possibly go wrong?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 'files' were released into the public domain?

With regard to Zlebs, not one of which gave real money to the private 'fund, but pledged to a reward, that possibly they knew would NEVER be 'claimed' their silence has been deafening since the 'files' were released.

All the bru ha ha and private jets, declarations of how marvellous the parents were for leaving three children, all under 4 years old, alone in an unlocked apartment, out of eyesight and sound, abroad, in a resort they had been told a regular target for burglaries 'vanished' when the zlebs got their minnions to actually read the 'files'

Even Philomena McCann must have been gob smacked at what was in the 'files'

She is nobody's fool, that's for sure.

And hasn't she been remarkedly silent since then, even though she would do anything, to get her darling wee niece back?

Well, when i say anything, that wouldn't include beating down No 10's door or parading around Westminister with placards, at every opportunity, as she did BEFORE the 'files' were made public.

Remind me again: WHAT did the McCann 'wider family' John McCann, Trisha McCann, Philomena McCann, grandmother Eileen, godfather Jon Corner, Madeleine's grandparents, the Healy's, all the McCanns friends, T7, actually DO yesterday and are doing today, right now, to 'find' the missing McCann family member?


I think they've 'moved on'.

As for Clarence Mitchell, I feel sick each time I see a photograph of him.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by aiyoyo on 28.01.14 14:51

If your child is missing why would you want to go and visit the Pope?
The Pope's blessing won't help or improve with the search, or bring her back.

Pertinent question might be : Who deems the visit necessary?
Was it just a PR exercise or something more?
Whether this PR exercise (if it is that) is successful or not depends really on the reason behind the visit.

To keep them high profile?
To help people view the Mccanns as religious people?
To get blessing for a dead child?
To get parents blessed in the belief it absolves them for their sin?
To keep up the media circle to thwart the investigators work?
To create impression they were god-fearing couple deserving to be helped by donations money?

Personally I think it was done for personal reason, not intended as PR exercise, but turned out that way because of media coverage.

ETA: CM knew right from the get on what exactly happened to Madeleine.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by Tangled Web on 28.01.14 15:32

@aiyoyo wrote:If your child is missing why would you want to go and visit the Pope?
The Pope's blessing won't help or improve with the search, or bring her back.

Pertinent question might be : Who deems the visit necessary?
Was it just a PR exercise or something more?
Whether this PR exercise (if it is that) is successful or not depends really on the reason behind the visit.

To keep them high profile?
To help people view the Mccanns as religious people?
To get blessing for a dead child?
To get parents blessed in the belief it absolves them for their sin?
To keep up the media circle to thwart the investigators work?
To create impression they were god-fearing couple deserving to be helped by donations money?

Personally I think it was done for personal reason, not intended as PR exercise, but turned out that way because of media coverage.


ETA: CM knew right from the get on what exactly happened to Madeleine.

If my child had been abducted from their bed I can guarantee that I'd be in no fit state to meet the pope four weeks later and would have absolutely no interest in doing so. I would only be interested in meeting people who could actually help me get my child back. I'd be handing out leaflets, putting up posters and physically searching for my child, not wasting time enjoying the fame the tragedy had brought me. IMO it was all PR and they loved it.

Tangled Web

Posts : 303
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by jeanmonroe on 28.01.14 15:39

Was it the 'last poolside' photo of Madeleine they took with them or a much older more cutesy one?

I'd have taken the 'last photo' as it was in my camera the day my daughter 'disappeared' and get the Pope to 'bless' both Gerry and Amelie's images as well!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5132
Reputation : 885
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by aquila on 28.01.14 15:40

@Tangled Web wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:If your child is missing why would you want to go and visit the Pope?
The Pope's blessing won't help or improve with the search, or bring her back.

Pertinent question might be : Who deems the visit necessary?
Was it just a PR exercise or something more?
Whether this PR exercise (if it is that) is successful or not depends really on the reason behind the visit.

To keep them high profile?
To help people view the Mccanns as religious people?
To get blessing for a dead child?
To get parents blessed in the belief it absolves them for their sin?
To keep up the media circle to thwart the investigators work?
To create impression they were god-fearing couple deserving to be helped by donations money?

Personally I think it was done for personal reason, not intended as PR exercise, but turned out that way because of media coverage.


ETA: CM knew right from the get on what exactly happened to Madeleine.

If my child had been abducted from their bed I can guarantee that I'd be in no fit state to meet the pope four weeks later and would have absolutely no interest in doing so. I would only be interested in meeting people who could actually help me get my child back. I'd be handing out leaflets, putting up posters and physically searching for my child, not wasting time enjoying the fame the tragedy had brought me. IMO it was all PR and they loved it.
Once again, I urge you to look at Gerry's blog. Then take a look at the vile pink person around him that just 'did his job'.

There were a lot of people around the McCanns that 'just did their job'.

There were a lot of people who ditched the McCann machine too.

I have no idea who is responsible for Madeleine's demise but I'm sure I wouldn't have behaved as Madeleine's parent in the way G & K have done.

It doesn't make sense. If it doesn't make sense then it's probably not true.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by Guest on 28.01.14 15:40

@aiyoyo wrote:.

ETA: CM knew right from the get on what exactly happened to Madeleine.

Aiyoyo, how do you know this?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by aquila on 28.01.14 15:43

@jeanmonroe wrote:Was it the 'last poolside' photo of Madeleine they took with them or a much older more cutesy one?

I'd have taken the 'last photo' as it was in my camera the day my daughter 'disappeared' and get the Pope to 'bless' both Gerry and Amelie's images as well!
How could they do that jeanmonroe! the iconic coloboma photo was out there....

In your face.

In the Pope's face.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by jeanmonroe on 28.01.14 15:52

@aquila wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:Was it the 'last poolside' photo of Madeleine they took with them or a much older more cutesy one?

I'd have taken the 'last photo' as it was in my camera the day my daughter 'disappeared' and get the Pope to 'bless' both Gerry and Amelie's images as well!
How could they do that jeanmonroe! the iconic coloboma photo was out there....

In your face.

In the Pope's face.

So no Papal special GOBGTF offer then on that day? Get One 'Blessing' Get Two 'Free'! (Amelie and Gerry)

Poor Amelie. NOT as 'special' as Madeleine then. Sad

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5132
Reputation : 885
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum